[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Watch this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

>Old Thread
>>(Dead)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/miamiflamingos/status/907221916464943104
twitter.com/ELEAGUETV/status/907635143371829249
webmshare.com/AdwaG
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>new thread
>dead

anime, gayposting

NOT ALLOWED

also pray for FNS the hues are coming for him

For fucks sake, guys
Why have we gone from 40 posters to 3?
I'm practically the only one bumping threads, and the second I go to bed you fucks let it die

There is quite literally nothing to talk about outside of tournaments, and with mainstream betting gone it's even worse
CSGO is a solved game, it has barely changed in half a decade, you can only keep a general going for so long with nothing new

threads die because the game is in it's death throes
in 18 months csgo as an e-sport will be dead and buried
screencap this

wat are these worth

p-pls respond

What ever they're currently lowest price is on the market. Stickers are literally worth nothing once they're on shit skins

prove it or ill kill you

b8 or just a noob?

What did he actually mean by this? Anyone translate monkey speak

Take the price and reduce it by 100%

Expensive sticks on shit-talking guns sell for $2-9

Stupid fucking phone.
Expensive stickers on shit-tier guns

~189009767
Nobody gives a fuck you attention-seeking twat
CS is forever, it's just we've run out of things to talk about.

so, is being aggressive overemotional "passionate" retard an adventage in cs or what?

shroud has 30 thousand subscribers on twitch
is that enough to afford nvidia.exe?

Hue here.
Prove it (that they were partying the night before the final) or i'll kill you (for implying that they were partying).
Yes, it was an actual death threat.
kng, Lucas and Hen like the "bad boy" attitude for some reason. No hope in them getting kicked from IMT though, since there's probably no one better than them left in the BR scene

Can't I just pay an extra $40 for prime? im so tired of these hackers

lol, they have thousands of witnesses and records of the conversation in screenshots all over redd*t.

Threatening someone with death in a western country will destroy the favelas career if FNS decides he wants the police to charge him.

@189031385
It takes no time to rank up to level 21. Stop being a little bitch.

@189031614
t. NEET

why mac?
did your mum buy it for you?

Not at my pc

twitter.com/miamiflamingos/status/907221916464943104
hax?

kNg is a good boy, he didn't do nothing!

Is it me or is Dust2 guaranteed 90% turk team?

I really, really want to play a normal round of dust2 these days but all I get is filthy sandniggers chimping out and being retarded.

Can't believe I ever thought russians were bad.

Is it true that because of how the hitboxes are aligned you are better off tapping/bursting at the enemy's right shoulder first

>playing d2 at all

XD
twitter.com/ELEAGUETV/status/907635143371829249

>No VAC ban
he's clean

>thorin virtue signaling about immortals and how they choose to do their jobs
isnt this the same guy who whines about SJWs all the time?

>fourchain still not allowing webms with audio
webmshare.com/AdwaG

The hitbox offset fuckery depends on the model and is quite marginal iirc, but it's probably a bad idea
>15% headshot
shit nigger you really need to git gud, when practicing you should really be getting >30% hs

I can give you about tree fiddy for the one on the right and 8 bux for the one on the left

>be silver 4
>have been playing really well as of late
>continue to top frag in games
>other team calls me a hacker and threaten to report me every single time (past 4-5 games)

should I be worried? I'm not hacking but I dislike how overwatch cases are handled. It could go to the wrong idiot who thinks I AM hacking and I get banned for life.

No, overwatch bans are a meme. I've got over 60 kills in a game before quite often while smurfing, I think the highest I got was 65, still not banned. Overwatchers can tell the difference between people who are just better than the enemy team and people who are cheating, most of the time anyway. I also fairly blatantly cheated on an alt-account for some months and it's still not banned, you really have to be a total retard to get overwatch banned.

Every Silver shitter calls cheats once they start losing, just ignore it.

Alright thanks.

I've only been playing the game for a few months now, and the fact that other players have the ability to give out life-time bans kinda irks me. Especially when there are people who do overwatches for Youtube views.

Overwatch tells you specifically to only convict people if you are 100% sure the person is cheating. I imagine the system probably wants a super high level of agreement across overwatchers on if or not the person is cheating before it will ban someone. Overwatchers are also given 'fake' demos, where Valve already knows if or not the guy is cheating, just to test an overwatchers ability to detect cheats. If they get it wrong, their (invisible) overwatch score goes down, and their verdicts are given less weight than those with a higher accuracy.

I'm pretty sure that ScreaM got overwatch banned at one point, just because his headshot aim was that good, but it's rare to get overwatch banned without reason. Overwatch isn't perfect, and it can do nothing to catch people who are using cheats that enable enemies to always appear on the radar, and who use a small FOV aimbot. You can 'legit-bot' like this, as people call it, in actual matches and unless your teammates have also cheated in the past they won't suspect anything.

You can kind of tell if someone is using a small FOV aimbot by seeing if the last tiny part of their aim is a lot faster than the rest of their aim, or if with scoped weapons they appeared to be aiming a little off but they still hit. In my opinion using 'wallhacks' via having the radar always show enemies is the biggest problem. Players using normal wallhack won't panic whes seeing someone peeking, they also won't do that thing almost everyone does where they peek an angle to check it, see someone, it doesn't register in their brain, they look away for a split second then finally look back again. Basically wallhack is super blatant, but radar hack has all the advantages without any ability for overwatch detect it.

So yea, overwatch is shit. Definitely don't be scared of it, and don't waste your time doing it if you get enough wins to use it, it's useless against cheaters who actually care if they get caught or not, i.e. most of them.

Problem with overwatch is it's too little. People are normally not encouraged to use it. I was super excited when I got it, did it 4 times and I just haven't since then. Spending so much time of my life to do what the VAC should be doing in the first place...sure, if I actually got to ban people through my verdict, but as you say it takes what, 100 verdicts? It's just not worth it. I remember in LoL there was a system that let you ban people, but there you had points that unlocked champions and shit and the ban system rewarded you with points. Overwatch should give 0.03$ skins as a reward, really.