/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Class rate-up gacha]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Saber: 13
Berserker: 12

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/m_eguru_
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

____ was the MVP for today's challenge

Nobu a CUTE.

Irisviel is the only correct answer.

Arash for doing 9/11.

JETS is here

Carmilla will headline the next exhibition battle. Bet on it.

What do you think about jets but with a blue visor?

Last god you rolled is now last roll, how is it?

What are you betting on it?

Why is she so smug?

I guess it'd look some robot? What kind of blue? Light, dark, etc.

A feeling of smug satisfaction.

Damn, why is Fate related discussion so fucking shit?

Final battle will be Bryn with costume reward!

Every thread should be a Helena thread

Tamamo with her Shapeshift taking 0 damage from Stella.

Was thinking about a darker-deep blue.

Almost like the ocean for lack of something else to compare it to.

Just for example

>Achilles-san, the Ultra High-Spec Servant. The more mana he spends, the stronger he gets! He's absolutely strong!
>The "Knight of the Lake", famed as the strongest of the Knights of the Round Table. He was born with numerous abilities and aptitudes that take him beyond the realm of "high-spec" right into "completely overpowered"
Reminder Lancelot is at least above Achilles level

Don't tease me like this.

I like this artist, Do you have a pixiv/twitter link for it's stuff?

Reminder Lancelot need 2 Merlins to clear a challenge quest.

Gas Wufags. They disturb our peace.

Does ME make your teeth go to shit or is that just a Lancelot thing?

LIZ THREAD

POST SUPPORTS

Reminder Gilgamesh can't clear a challenge quest even with 2 Merlins.

>forgot about the tassle
If I wasn't so shit at editing images I'd probably swap out of the red from the visor with the blue from his tassle just to see what i'd look like.

Ruler Martha has been my MVP so far

SUPPORTS

Remember Melvin can't go a single thread without starting shit and being a nuisance

Why was Bryn pretending to be Mashu?

twitter.com/m_eguru_

So he's a gary stu

SUPPORTS

We've had a few days where he didn't start shit.

Saido no Doki desu thread

wew lad Nobu just cleared Gozen's entire first HP bar with her NP and no damage CE. Feels bad that the 2 Buster crits following it went to waste.

Yes. No one in history would have been mad enough to suggest Lancelot was stronger than Achilles, this is a disgusting breed of stupid that can only be born from a combination of weebs and filthy Mexicans

Only in /fgog/ do I ever see people calling a Servant who is stated to be completely overpowered by WoG, weak.

A submarine? That's what I'm imagining.
Err, work on the details more & make it more accurate to the actual thing & what would actually happen. From how I'm seeing things, the sides of Gilgamesh's chest looks like he's got boobs & a big puncture in the chest. Also, is that Enkidu off in the corner or some random blond?

It's just an author's opinion. It's not actual canon.

Nasu has literally never called Gilgamesh weak, and calls him varying degrees of strong and overpowered when he's brought up, yet you-know-who still insists he is weak. I'm not saying Lancelot is weak, but this is a breed of shitposting you 100% brought upon yourself and started to begin with

Only in /fgog/ do I ever see people calling a Servant who is stated to be the strongest of all heroes by WoG, weak.

>tfw UnJUSTed long hair lancelot never

>assmad literal who modern day greeKEKs
wew

>what the author says is not canon
What the fuck?

Considering WoG used to tout about how Gilgamesh and herk where supposedly the strongest in the 5th HGW.

It's probably gone from WoG to "This is what the author feels at the moment"

>Err, work on the details more & make it more accurate to the actual thing & what would actually happen. From how I'm seeing things, the sides of Gilgamesh's chest looks like he's got boobs & a big puncture in the chest. Also, is that Enkidu off in the corner or some random blond?
It's not meant to be anything. It's just some doodle somebody made to mock the current Melvin, who was spamming fanart of Lancelot soloing Gilgamesh and calling it canon from Accel Zero.

It's funny because Lancelot and Gilgamesh keeps getting called strong in WoG but keeps jobbing in actual canon.

It's probably Enkidu.
Also I never noticed the boob armor, and I've seen that picture no less than 20 times.

Can you imagine being this uncultured?

>Also, is that Enkidu off in the corner or some random blond?
>green hair
Are you colorblind?

Post your supports.

People never say Saber Alter is weak though, only the Arthurfag has ever implied that.

That's because fate thrives upon the weak beating all odds and somehow winning.

That's why despite constant wank by mats and other shit, Karna, Gil, Herc, Lancelot and Artoria job so fucking much.

>there will never be a bigger jobber than memeacles
it's not fair bros...

Chadkuno when?

Redpill me on Arash's powerlevel.

>what is cuckcelot

>went down to shirou and medusa
I feel like we've had some people call her weak in the past, but I can't recall any specific times it's been brought up.

Buffed Lancelot losing to regular Akkun is probably the most embarrassing thing for him

Not him but some screens like to fuck up that color

He is the Ozy killer.

at least that retard didn't lose to a human, beyond pathetic

>spamming fanart of Lancelot soloing Gilgamesh and calling it canon from Accel Zero
That was from an Accel Zero video on youtube though

Stella clashed with 3 million powerlevel Rhongomyniad

Consider the Einzbern consultation room.
In all fairness, Achilles is a big name. Phrases like "Achilles' heel" do exist.
Well okay. Still could use some work.
It's the rounder parts off to the side. It's got some curve to it. Depending on how you see that spider on his chest, it can be seen as otherwise straight lines who're protruding. I'm under the impression Gilgamesh has man-boobies.
No but judging by how it's the same color as the armor, I presume it's yellow or gold. Otherwise I have no clue.

>youre EOP because you understand only translations will fully prove the point to the general at large
Kek, typical Medbfag. Denies even reality to argue his "points".

Reminder that Hercules can clear a challenge quest with only one Merlin.

>Not counting the rerun with Mashu's summer outfit, the 1st new event with a costume gave us Medb
>This is now the 2nd event with costumes and DW should be more comfortable with making them now, so we should get 2 this time around
It's nice to dream

Tiddies chart based on sprite

Still fanwork

>Died to Saber+Shirou
>Lost like 5-6 lives against Archer
>Died to Gil
>Died to Saber Alter
>got repelled by Kojiro with help from medea
>lost a life against Rin.

You know, for someone who kept getting hyped up to be this super dangerous end-boss in SN he was really nothing more than a glorified mid-boss.

Who's the Chad of /fgog/?

This is your story teller tonight.

What is jetfag's end game?

Where is everyone else? Why is only half the female characters there?

When people say Lancelot they refer to Berserker, not the Saber with the JUST face.

>posting outdated shit
Fuck off

I think what he means is that it is fanart that is not reflective of the actual fight, but Melvin still used it as "proof" of Lancelot winning the fight solo and not needing the help he very explicitly had.

>No but judging by how it's the same color as the armor, I presume it's yellow or gold. Otherwise I have no clue.
They're not even remotely close in hue. And yes for the record it is very definitely Enkidu.

Supports.
I fear that people don't respect you or respond to your friend requests if you have Silver supports, even if they're maxed.

Nice, can you link the twitter account? I like this guy's brand of autism.

He did have help even in the video though lol.

No Medb or Vanilla Artoria, but they have 4 Nero's and multiple other dupes? Why are the autists who makes these charts so incompetent that they can't even make sure they have every female sprite in there?

Lancelot only used 1 Merlin + strategy. Swapped Lancelot first turn then waited 15 turns to bring him back and buff again. And that wasn't just to clear, it was to clear in 1 turn.

If you're the actual JETs, read the Iliad. You'll probably enjoy all the action, it's better than all the Arthurian works in that regard.

People who ignore obvious shitposts and perpetuate thoughtful discussions.

all the greek servants are nothing but jobbers, nothing worth remembering

Flatshitter need not apply

Would your favorite servant be a dog or a cat person?

Because they have tiny chests that aren't even worth mentioning, is it that hard to understand? The chart goes from titty monsters to decent, he doesn't care about anything smaller.

In the video, but not in the picture that gets spammed to shit. Melvin never used a picture that showed Diarmuid, Mashu and Waver helping Lancelot, just one of Lancelot stabbing Gilgamesh.

Sadist trio

Even their gods went and jobbed to Altera.

Kairi

Well okay, zoomed it it does appear different. Though really, see that curve? Manboobs I tell you.
Read through parts, not done yet, going to soon.
They have some achievements. Even in today's world the Greek heroes are big names.

I can understand Artoria then, but Medb's as per the CG in the last event aren't exactly flat. And besides, the point was more that a chart that doesn't even cover everyone is pointless and lazy, and given that it takes severe autism in the first place, very confusing. You'd think the autist would want to at least make a complete chart.

post the petanko one