youtube.com/watch?v=lEzkqDhLIxE

>Official Gwent Competitions
youtube.com/watch?v=AjpmdDlXVPc
youtube.com/watch?v=2urb_ocVYdc

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
twitter.com/playgwent
gwentdb.com/

>What Legendary/Epic Card Should I Pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voice Lines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rSPLbw9XDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got to rank 19 then fell 400 mmr because I just suck at every deck apparently. I am not good at any of these NR decks, I just lose and idk what to do about it. Im a ST at heart but I hate the faggy ass movement st deck popular right now, and all dwarves are just so lackluster.

>I am not good at any of these NR decks, I just lose and idk what to do about it.

Play Stennis.
Decoy Stennis.
Shani Stennis.

a

Dead general for a dead game.

non armor NR

what did you used to go to rank 19?
try to modify it for current mate.
sometimes a single card swap will change things a lot.

PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT SUN

you are not funny

And Gwent is not fun, yet here you are reading my posts and here I am playing Gwent. What a silly world!

Honestly, Eternal is a better game.

How's the free to play model on that? Quick/generous like ESL/Gwent or miserable like Hearthstone or not free to play at all like Hex?

It's more generous than HS, that's for sure.

>wolf schoolX3
>scorch
>reinforcement
>stennis
how do you manage the mulligan?

>Gwent is so dead that you're in the top 500 for north America

they just play pro ladder pleb...

I want ...poster to leave

What's a good SK Skirmisher deck list?

But why would someone go and do something as dumb as that?

>season end awards
>prestige
if you were in pro ladder would you be playing pleb ladder?

I can give it to you. But are you prepared to lose every NG and Monster matchup?

Season rewards are for regular ladder. Pro ladder just gives good boy points if you believe Gwent is the future of epsiirte and you are going to be the face of Gwent sipping from your sippy cup.

Is there a way to tech it to edge ahead of those matchups while still beating NR?

I just want a SK deck with adequately rounded matchups.

SK is literally rock paper scissor: the faction. Graveyard hate present? You're fucked

try x-men

New to the game. What's a good first deck to build so I can get the hang of things?

Just mess around with the starter decks. Experiment with swapping in new cards once you get some kegs.

I wonder how many people would get upset if Emphy had his witcher 3 passive of disabling leaders, would sure teach hensalt/radovid players a thing or two.

>slap RNR and Hailstorm in a spy deck
>start winning again
Great game

dead game dead general

>this is considered an acceptable amount of text

devs are not native speakers, so yes

they're just inefficient due to no card game experience.

notice for example how they explain how Counter works on the left, and then again on the right. Also you don't have to add "Note:", we already know it's a fucking Note.

The text on the right should just be:

"Counter 3: When an ally appears while this unit is in your deck. Counter 0: Play this Unit on a random row. Only 1 Harpy's Counter is active at a time."

"Deploy: Damage the Lowest Enemy by 1."

don't forget 3x Blue Stripe Commando and 3x Witch Hunters
it's not a stennis or reinforcement deck. i actually added reinforcement when i made it by default only to realize i didn't have a single valid target for it apart from bronzes. the ban ard tutors are great for mulligan.

it's pretty trash for now since it can't outpower NR Armor, but it's okay against the other factions.

the problem with deck-building NR at the moment is that every deck is made better by adding armor cards to it, which im not interested in since they're inevitably getting nerfed next

maybe you like eternal better

but eternal is strictly worse than magic

gwent is the only tcg that isn't at it's heart a worse mtg

it is an acceptable amount of text, it's not even very much text

> Shani into Stennis
> Stennis brings a commando
> Stennis pulls a heavy cavalry
> Cavalry into 10 armour Stennis

This is fine

Nigger I pull off that exact combo literally every single game without exception.

the real problem is the cavalry

you can't have such efficient armor generation if it's so easy to exchange it

either way: slam pick all nr in kegs for later full mill value

Thats like saying this food tastes better than shit. Be more specific.

>which im not interested in since they're inevitably getting nerfed next

Is it generally better to have a large or small deck?

Small. You have a limited number of silver and gold cards, so having a smaller deck gives you a better chance of seeing them.

>Get gold for literally every win
>Get big gold every 3 wins
>You get to keep every single card you draft in arena
>Every single reward chest has a 10% chance of instantly upgrading to a bigger chest with better rewards because why the fuck not
>Daily quests
>Puzzles that give gold as well
>Achievements that give gold as well
>They just added Faction XP. Basically earn even more rewards for playing each of the 5 main colors (you can level up 2 factions at once by playing hybrid decks)
>Promo quests, which are basically 1 copy of a new card with your first win of the day

That's what I remember off the top of my head.

It's extremely F2P friendly.

Unless it's some meme deck that pulls cards every turn you should always aim for the minimum of 25 cards.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rSPLbw9XDI

here's a video that's about mtg but it's the same ideas, the limit there is 60 for constructed or 40 for limited

`and forgot to say, since you mention ESL - Eternal it's from the same devs, without Bethesda's publishing this time, of course.

I know, man, me too.
That's why I find it so hilarious. And if is not that, is a similar shit involving Nenneke.
>the real problem is the cavalry
What can you do with cavalry?
Only thing they can do is taking a few base strength points away.
Is not the size of your deck, but the way you use it, user.

>fake windows

that's spooky desu

btw this guy is like top 5 mtg players all time

But did he get Grandmaster in Gwent?

Yes?

we were talking about deck sizes, user.

W-what?

Battle of Wits is garbage

I did some math, and it seems better to go all-in on one skirmisher even vs monsters or vic medics. Sure, they steal 1 bigger skirmisher, but its better than having 3 small captains.

> Opponent opens with Ciri
> I answer with Harald
> Ciri dies. Opponent looks at Harald. Then at Ciri in the GY. Then at Harald again

> ''Your opponent have forfeited the game''
Is there any hope for Ciri cards?

how is memeligge against nr user

Surprisingly effective.
Shouldn't they have reworked BTM it would be incredible.

is there a deck roughly the same as yours on gwentdb I'm thinking about playing purple as my alt deck

my game keeps crashing after rounds so I can't send gg

I'm worried about what my opponents think

Greatsword get cucked by Radovid.

Axemen get cucked by armor.

Every other deck does very well because NR has zero graveyard hate.

Downloading Blood Bowl 2 Legendary Edition, lads. Gonna have some RNG fun today instead of this crap game.

>When a deck is so broken you can run all three leaders with it and still effortlessly win

I think Djkistra has brought in a new style of player, the highroller. I'm seeing people play Joachim from hand with 12 cards left in their decks.

I know, right? Which one do you think is the best consume leader?

it has more to do with the fact NR leaders are flexible while most leaders are tied down to one kind of play. it's also the main reason why xarthsius and reveal is still trash most of the time you know what cards your opponent has just by seeing his leader

there is an infinite difference between Dijstra and fucking Joachim, spies can't thin their silvers unlike NR.

I've been cucked

Also, wasn't the level 50 reward supposed to be premium?
>Axemen get cucked by armor.
Not really.
I've been trying the axemen deck and armour means nothing. It could be an issue if you are only running golden weather.

level 50 reward isn't premium
level 60 is a premium silver
some people say level 70 and above is premium gold, i've yet to see it as i'm at level 65 atm

>play joachim round 1
>get a medic

>play djkistra round 1
>get shani

you are right, highrolling on djkistra is worse because it can lose you games instantly

premiums are gay

> t. budget toaster poorfag

t. whale peacock

yeah nah every time I see somebody with a deck of all premiums its gay as shit, fuck no thanks

THREE SCORCHS
TWO CARDS PER SPY, DOUBLE POINTS COMMANDERS HORN, BONDS,
15st Geralt and Ciri

>ah ah ah you cant touch my goldies

>SK decks can have 6 (SIX) 30 point bronzes
Fucking lmao

People are playing Caretaker, Vicovaro Medic, Succubus and Katakan because of Shani and Heavy Cavalry. Graveyard SK is unplayable, unless you're willing to autolose 50% of games and play the rest out. Check out superjj's SK MMR.

it's sad because none of those brainlets have any idea what the sk player is doing or how to play his cards, they just reach into the graveyard to steal the biggest bronze in there

>Play a 45 point bronze
>NF makes it a spy
>Play another 45 point bronze
>NF plays Menno and kills your 45 point bronze getting ready to rez it with Medic
>Play a 1 point bronze to resurrect that 45 point bronze as a 48 point bronze before your opponent can do anything

you forgot weather taking units down to 1str

>Monstercuck Caretakers my Stennis, Katakans something else
>Still loses

Get rekt, hero-passed on cause you played a 5 str silver to unlock a nekker, and fuck off for running cards that make SK unplayable.

>45 point

I wish. Never got them past 27, myself. Eventually you're forced to discard a veteran and you lose on 1 point.

wait, people actually think w3 gwent was ever meant to be balanced? it's literally just a big scavenger hunt for cards, man.

In tournaments, do players know each others' lists? I know in other card games they do, but in Gwent knowing if your opponent runs things like crones or hailstorm would be extremely valuable.

w3 gwent was fun as fuck. everyone loved it
i myself played it for at least 30 hours if not more

How good is Axemen SK in this meta?

i never said it wasnt fun

pretty okay

best of the worst, not one of the current meta decks in the crosshairs but playable

>when your opponent reveals your foot soldiers they don't go into play but are revealed so you can't put them into play

uh fucking why this change?

what does it take for you to not send the gg

What can you tell me about it's matchups?

I don't GG unless I win and they GG first

playing a game

theyre alright