/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Fuyuki Pickup Summon"
Period: September 14, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Altria Pendragon
4*s Emiya and Heracles
3*s CĂș Chulainn, Medusa and Medea

"Free Quest AP Cost 1/2 Campaign"
Period: September 14, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
For a limited time, the AP cost for all Free Quests will be 1/2 up to the Second Singularity

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

This is the better thread, it actually has an updated OP

Migrate here

At least this one has the fucking news, jesus christ

No one migrates to a second thread even if it's updated, this general is filled with newfags.

>"~~!!!"

You're the newfag, eat shit and die

>"no, you"
>can't prove me wrong

I don't need to defend a garbage point, the mods will delete your shitty threads anyways so when that happens I will be right

Daily threads for a game no one seems to like playing
Each time it comes up it's filled with negativity and reddit memes
All the time people bitch about all of the content we don't have
Doom posting in every thread
Going on, and on, about how NA didn't make enough money that day and is doomed
All the time, people around the world shitposting about this one fucking game
Meme'ing about dumb lizards and shit that doesn't even matter
Every day they go back to the thread just to bitch

These five or so dupe threads will be up for hours, you don't know shit about Veeky Forums as I expected.

How long have you been here newfag? Every thread on Veeky Forums is like this, except for the really slow ones

Hurr durr, lets see then retard

>calls others newfags
>doesn't even decipher the hidden message

Let's see it, the same NEET as always will be bumping all three dupe threads when they are close to the tenth page. Then six or seven reports later after a couple necro bumps some janitor will finally pull the plug, as always.

Goddammit you got me

another banner, so i guess we won't get okeanos until october right ? i'm starting to think we will get it after halloween

Asked this in the otehr thread, but no one answered, so what's the difference between this rate-up/banner and the much talked about "FSN banner" in the last few weeks? Is this it and we finally got it?

>pretending to be me even
Pathetic

Yes, this is the FSN banner except we have 1/2 AP free quests which is what JP had in the 4M downloads campaign

Are you retarded or do you not understand what I said

The person who responded to you is not me

Well, that's another one scratched from the doomposter's list then.

Do you not see how someone would interpret that as a samefag accusation?

So from a long-term efficiency standpoint, are the best free quests to far,m Germania + Thiers?

To farm what? I know Germania has a chimera for claws.

If you need those mats right now, yeah. But given the rates are fucking abysmal it could be seen like a waste, mostly for fangs since they will become an easier to get resource as the game goes.

Materials that you need either a lot of or materials that cannot be readily obtained via a better quest in Oceanos. You don't get claws easily until America, and you need tons of dragon teeth for both ascension and skill increases.

I would say in terms of long term, bones are the best to farm for because Fuyuki is always the best bone farm place, followed by Crystals and seeds (no good place until Babylonia)

You could also farm "easy" bond points even if we don't have the portrait CE yet. It's total hell given it's cost is 1AP.

Should I use this chance to farm for Claws and Dragon fangs or use it to do all Free Quests and get the quartz?

How do you restart the Material simulator from saving servants you previously imputed?

Both

You will easily finish all the free quests while the campaign is still going, and I suppose you have completed some already so it would be way cheaper.

So far I only cleared Fuyuki's.
I still have all of Orleans and Septem's free quests to do.

I have all of Septem's frre quests to do and that's still barely over 200 AP. It's half off and it's for a whole week, you'll be done in two days max.

That's almost 1/3 of them. If you have 100AP prepared for it, you'll finish them on the first day.