/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Nope! SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/tf5uyq188ma9kj0/OBSE Plugins Mainly For OSR settings.rar?dl=0
mega.nz/#!hOo32aLA!2IkaeB75go2Xe2DuSiPzql4fmJKcGKVAgZMqCytaktE
reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6zlgxk/skse64_200_alpha/
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45483/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW

I luv u /tesg/

i love you too

4th for drama !

You could use Gimp to replace the Mature skin lips with Pride of Valhalla's if you really like them. It's easy, just use layer masks in case you fuck up.

Otherwise, you should try out True Daughters of Skyrim.

Pirate the GOG version.

There's some information about OSR... somewhere I forgot. Here's my entire OBSE folder with relevant heap replacements and OSR settings.

What's the drama of the day?

I've tried true daughters, but it felt too close to vanilla for me. It has been actual years, though, so it couldn't hurt to look at it again.
I might just try what you suggested with mature skins, though. Does gimp have built-in .dds support?

dropbox.com/s/tf5uyq188ma9kj0/OBSE Plugins Mainly For OSR settings.rar?dl=0

Forgot the link.

>Does gimp have built-in .dds support?
no

>Pirate the GOG version.
Is there a difference to steam version?

You don't need a crack.

Hmm, I thought it did. Is it a plugin or something?

Anyway, Paint . Net is another one, and that one definitely supports .dds by default.

Yes it does. GIMP has the plugin on the main site but you have to download it for some reason. Unless they changed that recently.

>people who dont play khajiits

>""""people"""" who dont play elves

>people who don't play lop ear elf minis

It's probably a plugin. I found a similar one for CS6, but I never got it to work which might be because the copy is illegitimate.

Anyone have that second pack of ported BDO armors? I went to the link about it but they said (in korean) that "Distribution has been stopped" or something.

mega.nz/#!hOo32aLA!2IkaeB75go2Xe2DuSiPzql4fmJKcGKVAgZMqCytaktE

Altmer dickgirls y/n

Mmmm yes shock me and whip me and lick my wounds

yyy

Thank you my dude.

Let me tell you the tale of my life involving Skyrim.
>Skyrim has been out for a year or so
>Want it to play with mods
>Computer is much too shit for it (Had a HD 6950 GPU at the time)
>Try anyway though
>Modding for days
>Constant crashes to desktop
>Constant graphical glitches
>Game still looks like shit
>Play for 20 minutes then drop it.
>Fast forward a few years later
>The modding scene has flourished
>Buy a new PC with my MAIN intent being to play modded Skyrim
>Figure a GTX 970 will be enough (1k is usually the most I can afford to spend on a new PC, very much 'mid' end)
>Modding for literal days yet again
> >3.5 meme is no meme at all.
>Fucks me over royally
>Cannot have all the mods I want
>Crashes to desktop out the ass
>Game looks more and more like shit the more I mod it
>Graphical glitches out the ass again
>Play for 40 minutes
>Drop it
>Resigned myself to never playing Skyrim in all of its beauty
>Fast forward to today
>Had some money owed to me
>Decide I wanna try to achieve my Skyrim dreams again
>Just now ordered all of my parts for a new PC
>Finally able to taste what a top end GPU is for once
>Ryzen 5 1600 CPU (Hopefully it's enough, inb4 this is the new thing to bottleneck me, it's supposed to be pretty damn good though)
>1080 ti GPU
>1440p 144hz IPS monitor

Lads, is this it? Am I going to get what I want for once? Will I finally be able to play this fucking 6 year old game? Is it actually going to be stable for once? Am I really going to play for over a WHOLE hour?
What can possibly go wrong now?

>not being able to get good mileage out of a 970
Sounds like user error. You're probably just going to fuck yourself again.

1080 ti here
yeah

I play on a 970.

Also the issue was more than likely not Windows 10 rather than the 970.

What are you using for grass and ENB?

You can definitely play with 970 but have fun.
>What can possibly go wrong now?
You installing mods wrong or not doing the fixes you need. Atleast you wont blame it on your pc parts.

Damn that looks sick, what's the sword magic?

verdant NLA

Why is her head so very huge

What's your favorite posers, /tesg/? Please don't say kinoko, I already have that one.

Well I am just straight up garbage at modding so no doubt I fucked up in some places, but my 970 literally caused my PC to hard freeze (as in it needed my to turn the thing off and on by the plug itself) once my vram hit over 3200. I even monitored it to make sure. My 970 wouldn't even give me the 3.5 vram before shitting the bed.

I can hardly wait.
My parts can't come soon enough.

>My 970 wouldn't even give me the 3.5 vram before shitting the bed.
that's a returns product. Like, I mean, process a refund.

Gomapero
Wulf
Puppeteer Master

you guys have any idea what the path might be for this shitty ghostfence texture? it's none of the "tx_gg_..." textures, and i don't have a fucking clue

appears on all the forcefield sections when you're close by

is this rebirth's doing?

Whats a good ENB for Oblivion?

waifufags of /tesg/ who have played both oblivion and skyrim: why do feet look much better in oblivion waifu mods? as a matter of fact why does everything look better when it comes to body mods? in oblivion everything looks naturally curvy/plump and whatnot, meanwhile in skyrim the body looks 'blocky' and flat, specially the feet
what gives?

like this one ->

Superior modders

colourful magic

open your "Ex_Gg_Fence_S*" nif and see what texture it points to.
Looks like you use vurt's ashlands overhaul, it might be from it.

you are doing it wrong

Looks amazing, even the animations which usually look horrible.
Do you have stable fps or any kind of stutter ?
I wonder if I can approach this with a 980ti.

i ma de

pretty stable 60 fps (it's capped otherwise skyrim fucks itself) unless i do something like this then I get like 35-40

SKSE alpha for SSE

/tesg/ BTFO

What mods do you use for combat here? Like the camera and cool slash effect.
Looks really sleek.

>inb4 crying waifufags

Really impressive, did you followed a specific guide or list or did you choose all the mod by yourself ?

DELETE THIS

Are there any problems using showracemenu during a playthrough? I can't remember if it fucks your game up or not.

Not changing race just face or hair edits.

you only need 4 mods for your game to look like mine

NLA
bigger trees
flora overhaul 2.0
verdant grass

tk's ultimate combat

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45483/?
Here's my favourite. It's not for everyone though, so look into the other enbs on the Nexus and OBGE as well.

>s-skse will never come to SSE

>it's never coming you guys
Now how long until Boris gets off his lazy ass

Once a few SKSE mods get ported, I might actually consider making the switch now. Or at least installing it. ENB might not be as good still, but it'd be good enough for me at least, so there'd be no real reason not to.

Really depends on whether Bethesda will put out sneaky Creation Club updates or not.

Has to do with the skeleton. I kinda agree on the body mesh topic but you have to replace a lot of animations to get rid of the janky idles.

I vaguely remember a normal looking foot mesh for Skyrim but I almost always used socks for shitposting purposes.

CC updates don't actually break the script extender, the source code has a single check at startup that was originally an anti-piracy measure.

What about how they predownload all of the CC even if you don't buy it? Can you prevent that?

>stop update
>start game with script extender
Woah....

Could you post your camera settings? I can't seem to get my skytweak to hit that specific look

I wasn't specifically talking about SKSE. I just didn't want unwanted updates for my game. But I did forget you can just turn off the updates, so my bad there.

>Nope! SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

SKSE64 just got dropped. Fucking retard you piece of shit you nigger. You fucking nigger, cumskin fuckin white piece of shit. All whites must dies the SKSE64 is now you fucking cumskin pos death to whites.

Is this character supposed to be a joke?

It isn't exactly in a mod-user state yet. But it's definitely coming!

Think they'll update the op?

use nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347/?

dude stop shes unique and a great a waifu because of it

they all point to:
tx_gg_fence_01.dds
tx_gg_fence_02.dds
vurt_ghostfenceglow.dds

the first two are as they should be, but replacing vurt's texture with a transparent one doesn't change a thing. i'm stumped again

Probably not I swear to god whites must be culled they will be killed off the world is good now that whites are dying fucking cumskin pos kys fucking cumskin pos

Files in src folders arent needed if you just play the game right?

I don't understand want can cause this in that case.
You could always try to move the nifs out of their folder so the game will load the vanilla ones that are in the bsa and see what it will do.

No, those are source files.

that did the trick. i'll keep that in mind next time i use vurt's shit as a pluginless replacer

Holy shit.
Maybe I should actually try to get SSE working now.

Other than mods does classic (just vanilla classic) have anything over it?

SSE enb are still shit.

I have a 970. I play with lots of mods and a fairly decent graphical set up, however the fps is a bit lacking. 30-45, 50 in a good spot.

> What can possibly go wrong now?

You not modding the game correctly, resulting in crashes, bugs, etc. Learn to use Mod Organizer, LOOT, and TES5Edit. There are some good tutorials on Youtube. LOOT can detect issues, TES5Edit can help fix them, but downloading the right mods, the right way is the biggest factor.

Good luck.

>unironically caring about graphics as an adult

Some negligible stuff. It will be your only option if you have a toaster, as the OP said it doesn't exactly support ENB, but ENB isn't really necessary. SKSE was simply something that was holding back a LOT of mods.

where's the texture generator for dyndolodd
i can't find it in the fucking filetree

never mind i'm dumb

>usind dindulod

>SSE will split waifufags and regular players
Hmm

>SKSE for SE
So if this is coming does this mean that eventually we have to migrate to SE? And what does this mean, better performance and that's it?

In all honesty, this is a good thing. Even with the fixes coming to win10, having something down the road to move on to is gonna be nice.

Plus it'll be great when ENB and SKSE are up and running on SE and we can just go back to shitting on console peasants.

If you play the game, waifu regulars will stay with oldrim

Sometimes people like to look at cool things, user

Did they update SSE's Creation Kit to have the same functionality that FO4's has where you can actually directly add new animations to the lists of animations actors can use and then tie them to keywords so they can be used on whatever you want? Does it have the ability to replace materials on objects like FO4's CK without having to manually replace materials on objects outside of the editor?

Both of these would be deal breakers if they were not in.

lolno.

>tfw winter is almost here and thats the best time to play skyrim

Am I doing something wrong or Oldrim just run like trash in Windows 10?

So, in the lore - both the Redguard and Nords seem to be the more martial cultures - do I have that right?

Yes, everyone else is a pussy

h e h

>Nearly get genocided multiple time
lmao orsimers are so fucking shitty.

the fact that they haven't despite the combined efforts of several other races says plenty

>tfw actually too big to stand up in some areas without clipping through the ceiling
>tfw have to crouch to get around in places like this
Not sure whether to interpret this as immersive or as a mistake. I want to be big but Skyrim doesn't want to let me.

Why is she so tall?