docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iyib8_v5Qf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry repost:
God DAMN it I'm trying to dress up like le sun man and I think I gave my medicant staff to someone. Has anyone got the shield I could have? On ps4

Just farm another one.

I'm working on a SL20, farming would require me to switch character and have someone mule it anyway. Just thought I'd ask if anyone would help me out of they have it.

Holy fuck I wish Vordt's GH had an UGS poke for it's R2 when twohanded

Wew Yhorm killed me at 10% on my first try. Literally his only dangerous move is the punch.

>trusting an invader
>ever

When will people learn?

Fuck, I was offering humanities to the fair lady but the list stopped counting after 75, does anybody know is it a glitch or some other problem and how to resolve it?

Did the infinite respec thing ever get patched out?

What list?

Nope. Continue to use the Reddit glitch as you see fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iyib8_v5Qf4
poiseboi btfo

What a mong

upboated

>dying to Yhorm
>ever

One day I will play DS3 and get past the area after Crystal Sage.

Follow your dreams Unkindled One

Any build ideas for using DMB? I grinded up 30 ears for this shit, might as well use it on my faith character.

Twinblades and/or Twindaggers.

Get 27 STR/60 FAI and use it on a Heavy Saint Bident.

So what, 18 dex, 60 faith?

Dress up as Sirris in Sunless set, Estoc, Sunless Talisman, Darkmoon Blade, Great Heal, Magic Barrier. Every time you murder someone, message them "Forgive me grandad" XD

The servant rooster that is given to you by the poor infected sub-human shit that lies besides our fair lady.

>invaded
>mano e mano
>red's getting his shit pushed in
>retreats to ledge
>come get me
>BAM FORCE BLAST
>out of range
>kick him off
Kekd

More or less, yeah. You can be an asshole with Quickstep, but it doesn't work against everybody. For PvE, Sellswords let you really shred enemies that are weak to magic.

Hey, stopped playing ds3 shortly after ringed city, Aldrich still popping off at 60 +6? Got some time to burn, figured I might as well do some fighting.

Aldrich is always active from SL50+6 up to SL125+10.

>mano e mano
You know that means "hand to hand" not "man vs man" or whatever you think. Really triggers me tbqh.

If you get triggered easily, might I suggest Reddit, where you can downvote things you don't like.

>actually speaking spic
Donald Trump was right.

Since you seem familiar with reddit, do you know if they're also illiterates?

I don't speak Spic, I hate them all. I just like languages and "Manus" means hand. Very Dark Souls related, my friend. You see it in "Manual" for example.

I was there recently at 50/+6 then 60/+7. Eerie silence.

Your Mexican mum have me a "Manus" last night lad.

I wish I had a Mexican mum, I'd bang her senseless

Aye carumba.
Wait I hope that's what I think it means as I'm illiterate in spic.

Downvoted

Is it a downvote if you're giving me (You)s though?

Dark Souls is basically Dynasty Warriors with smaller crowds.

@189027387
Downvoted

>thread as dead as every South and Central American should be

Chileans and Argies are OK desu

I noticed this a little when playing the Berserk musou. If I had a stamina meter and the terrain were a little more varied than "grassland with slight differences in elevation" and "cityscape with absurdly spacious, empty streets", I'd basically be playing Dark Souls: Berserk Edition: For REAL

>there are people in this world that can't parry black/silver knights
Purge everything.

Just how many characters named Guts are there on ds3?

Can't parry a knight to save my life AMA

Can you parry anything or do you just find knights particularly hard?

>5 or 6th time through
>only now notice there is a switch controlling the spikes here
Are there any others?

He tries to parry cathedral knights.

DS3 sorcery? Played it before and had fun but how is it now with the latest patches and new spells n shit?

Would you say... Ten million?

Never really tried.
I'm more of a backstabber if you catch my drift.

Like all casting in 3 it works best if you have a melee option infused with your element of choice to complement it. Straight casting only is really tedious in PvE and very hard in PvP. Sorcery is one of the better for both though because it has several cost efficient in terms of FP options available early like Great Soul Arrow/Great Heavy Soul Arrow and Soul Greatsword, as well as one of the best spells in the game for PvP Homing Soulmass which makes you impossible to approach if used safely. If you want to make the build the hardest part like with any caster is getting through the early game to get the sorcery boosting rings and best gear after the first few bosses.

Also what's the deal with this chest? It played some red effect when I opened it, similar to the one in brightstone, but nothing came.

Silver K***hts are easy parries. Black K***hts, nobody wants to fuck with because of how much fucking damage they deal.

One thing I've always been curious about, is there anything that makes sword spells worth using over, say, magic infused weapons? I could understand if they were only parryable by that one magic parry shield

Where is this? Doors of Pharros? The red effect is supposed to be a "all nearby enemies are woken up and bum rush you" thing, in Tseldora it's supposed to bring all those spiders at you.

Just tried parrying a greatsword black knight for the first time and did it easily, must be a natural, AMA

Farron Flashsword can be parried, the main value of using it is if you're doing a caster only run but want a fast melee spell, otherwise you just can use a Crystal Longsword. Soul Greatsword is relatively fast and has amazing range with good FP cost meaning you can be very efficient with it in hitting multiple enemies, plus it rollcatches like crazy in PvP. Dark Edge is really meh, it's slower than Soul Greatsword, takes longer to get, and has a vertical swing that makes it far less efficient in hitting multiple enemies for only comparable damage to Soul Greatsword. Old Moonlight is essentially a shorter range Soul Greatsword that does more damage if you hit the sword and beam portion of it simultaneously and you can charge for more damage on both, it even has the same FP cost as Soul GS. It's very efficient for PvE damage but since you get it only after Midir it's only real value is in NG+ for that.

Yes. It wasn't exactly the same, missing the rotating ball I think and the only enemy close was a gyrm that was in front of it and got killed before the chest opened

Old Moonlight is so fucking cool. How's the technical shit in pvp for it? Dmg frames, lightwave range, trading hits etc.

Long story short, viable in pvp or just meh?

I found it great in pvp after some practice

Overall it's worse than soul gs because less range on the blade, but it's better if you combo it with heysel pick r1

>less range on the blade
But it shoots a magic laser beam. It'd be funny to hit someone with that as they roll back

Pew pew
Get it, use it, it's cool af

flash sword is mostly worth it when using longer staves because it's harder to parry and it gives you some range. it's still slower than a ss swing and hitboxes are weird.
Dark edge has the best poise dmg of any spell but it's tricky to use it as the other user said.
Soul GS got range for days, particularly useful to attack through walls and roll catch.
Old moonlight is only really good at melee range since the beam doesn't do much dmg

I'm gonna play unpatched DaS1 soon. Anyone mind explaining the dragon head soul glitch?

And all the other fags at your pontiffs fight club will think you're cool and edgy as shit. Which of course, you are.

>that fps
>that picture quality
Fucking mesmerizing. Made all the better with pretty magic spells an stuff

>just tried popping back into DS1 for the first time in 1.5 years
>go onto a character in NG+
>kill everything in one or two hits but everything kills me in one or two hits
>die to the motherfucking Channeler
I might need to just do NG again first.

>dat range

>edgy

>yes, edgy

It doesn't mean what you think it means

>new and unusual in a way that is likely to make some people uncomfortable

Your understanding of post-irony in semantics really leaves a lot to be desired.

How does this definition describe the subject?

>want to enjoy DS3 DLC today
>just went deaf in right ear

>edgy
>on the edge of normalcy
>no one uses old moonlight
>use old moonlight
>literally operating at the edge
>edgy as fuck

>Adjective. Taking coolness to its extreme and generally beyond the realm of actual possibility, while at the same time seemingly unaware of how ridiculous it is.
kinda like ironic shitposting

Is trying to argue against an obvious shitpost edgy?

neat
ill go investigate

Ooh what's that

i dunno
seems pretty scary now

Put your finger in it

>mfw Demon's Scar

Oh fuck. This thing is incredible. It even fits into my Dark Sorcery build because I can just attune Black Flame and Black Fire Orb.

O SHIT

I don't actually even know what I'm looking at

gg

>tfw all those times you thought gg was good game, but it was actually git gud

Bump

The more I look at this the more it reminds me of the twinblades animation 2bh

Have you never done the DLC?

Is it DS1?
I can't remember desu

looks like scythe of want 2hr1, but slower

Fug I'm right on the edge of buying Steins;gate on Steam, talk me out of it. I only play hardcore high level skill games like DS, BB and Rapelay normally.

It's how to get to the DLC in DS1, yeah. Manus' hand.

>I'm more handsome than the guy my ex cheated on me with
DaS1 build for this feel?

It's a monstrosity of sin from Profaned Capital.

gwyndolin build, til you want to dick him instead