Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/tJwoW
clips.twitch
reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/2rr4vs/how_many_subscribers_do_you_have_to_get_to_unlock/csp894c/
twitter.com/JWonggg/status/907495005408727040
twitter.com/fchampryan/status/907400159264350208
youtube.com/watch?v=mK0W7m8SPSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best jive title?

imgur.com/gallery/tJwoW

Stop watching marvel

I main ryu in jive and recently realized he's not bad, it was me who was and is bad

Guilty Gear Venom function again from last thread:
clips.twitch
.tv/HandsomeDelightfulCarrot4Head

this is an unused sfv character concept
would you main her?

now hang on jusssst a minute.

mkt-iwate streams.

t. falseflagging shitter who got BTFO by the worst character in the game

wow

And here we go.

>tfw too low iq to play fighting games

YOU TELLIN ME THAT AINT SICK?

>no day 1 patch
>thinking this means anything

No I main him and he's easily top 8, honestly I feel a little guilty for maining him because he's so easy. My wins shouldn't ever count

exciting

mvci will be a high quality product and not even more rushed piece of shit than sfv

BASED FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

free form

>Still no King Cobra
fuck Rufus.

"fuck this really is an early access title"

it's crazy this game is more unfinished than jive, but I like how unironically Strange's moveset is all revamped with new effects and they forgot his blocking animation

IT'S OKAY WHEN CRAPCOM DOES IT

HOIYYYYPPPP AF lmfao

Play Guilty Gear

>max has 48 emotes
reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/2rr4vs/how_many_subscribers_do_you_have_to_get_to_unlock/csp894c/
>max has almost 7,000 subs
What the fuck bros? He makes $17,500/month minimum off of subs, if they're all basic $5 subs. He also makes thousands of dollars in donations every stream. Why can't I make a mid-6 figure salary by playing fighting games all day?

Doberman

because I have a doberman

I love this double false flag post, trying to frame mvci shit talkers as filthy goobers. Quite ingenious if I do say so myself

because you didnt make a youtube channel with unfunny jokes and dumb costumes years ago

>Why can't I make a mid-6 figure salary by playing fighting games all day?
you could though.

i wonder what japanese people think when they have to draw scenes with atomic explosions

About the same as you do when you play WWII video games as one of the Nazis that killed your grandpa

brrrrep

who is this Nemesis NRS character?

lmao

Seriously fuck this story mode. Im having a stroke
>oh lol you dont play Nash? Tough fucking luck :^)

>17ers don't know full screen proximity guard has been a thing in marvel since before they were born
sad!

It's a cool design but I can see why they decided to not go for another italian character.

Also that specific design doesn't imply she's a magician, and why would Rose train someone with martial arts rather than something she knows best (magic)?

The goth girl with magic cards that can transform in weapons would've been a better choice.

I can't believe their pr team didn't just release this game on MVC3's release date that way we have a finished game with the leaked characters and it starts off the pro tour at a perfect time. Shit is retarded as fuck. Now I'm really looking forward to Jive S3 on saving the fgc.

the concept is cool of a delinquent girl but ginger and white no thanks

How the fuck is this fair? I'm mad as fuck right now.

So Marn said the only stone worth using is Reality. Is this game gonna be a horrendously broken pile of shit like all of the previous MVC games?

>Is kusoge going to be kusoge?
yes

Now that I think about it, that ToD doesn't sound so bad:
>Mahvel, the crazy anime game
>Dormammu has the equivalent of full v-trigger and super, which means he is losing and somehow didn't use super meter for anything
>opponent is in the corner
>gets a ToD against 1 character in a 2v2 game, the equivalent of a 50% combo

Meanwhile:
>Street Fighter, the slower, more honest series
>Abigail or Menat have full resources anywhere on the screen, something that happens often
>say goodbye to around 70% of your life

And it'll still be played more than GG or DBFZ.

literally just spam fireballs and jump away

Does not work at all. He jumps every fireball and punishes with half my life

Not only that but MVC has a burst mechanic that only costs 2 bars. I think combo breaker mechanics are shit desu. Denying someone their combo is the same thing as denying them their fun.

boomerang cutter doesn't disappear if you get hit while you're in super armor

>throwing fireballs when hes close enough to jump and hit you

twitter.com/JWonggg/status/907495005408727040

h-h-h-hey guys don't mind me if me or Marn take MvCi at SCR with our 100 hours of trainingboar before any of you fucks pick it up next Tuesday

Marn is shit and it's not even day one, look at the power stone:
twitter.com/fchampryan/status/907400159264350208

Plus someone found an 80% combo (I think) with Cap with power too without even using the storm.

>japan gets sf4 for an entire year and no one complains
>americans get a new fighitng game a few days in advance and suddenly everyone complains

TOs need to take a stand and ban them for the first few months

Have you not played the final story fight? He instantly v triggers then spams ex moves and has perfect input reading to kill you in 2-3 combos. You cannot get him off you.

Why do people believe in top player privilege when they don't believe in white privilege?

I don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK0W7m8SPSk

>Plus someone found an 80% combo
Serious question. How is this fun? There is so little play between the 2 players. One person hits their combo and either does this or ToDs you. Where is the competitive head to head aspect after the first hit?

that tod combo is full stone meter + 3 bars which means it's reasonable to assume that the defender will have 2 bars to switch out. basically it's balanced by virtue of a combo breaker mechanic. whether that's a good thing or not, i don't know.

>Finally an update
>"We're going to release this year! (unless we don't)"

How long until the crowdfunding meme is over?

welcome to marvel

>ranked match starting
>stage: The Grid
>again

How boring do you have to be to make this your favorite stage.

Seriously fuck you

if you lose neutral you deserve to lose the game bitch

muh

lag

So if I lose one exchange I should just lose? Dumbass.

I just want them to lift the frigging NDA, it's irritating as fuck at this point.

see:

i won by spamming fireballs senpai, i sure as fuck am not good at nash

unless youre playing on extra difficulty

If a jobber gets it tuesday they will only have 5-10 hours of experience lmao. What a great first competitive tourney

>IT'S OKAY WHEN GOOBER DOES IT

It's being lifted on Friday

On the bright side karma exists and Justin is a has-been, he'll win day one stuff before getting stuffed in dumpsters for the rest of the life of the game

This isn't even a hard or good looking combo. This game is fucking awful

EVERYONE LOVES DANGER TIME AND IS GRATEFUL IT'S IN THE GAME, YOU SHUT UP

It's because of your shit dual core pc that they choose that stage

>On the bright side karma exists
proof?

how many times do you think chris g has contemplated suicide today

I tried Skullgirls again today with some friends and noticed there was a setting for 144hz and I decided to try that since I have a 144hz monitor, but shadowplay didnt pick up any increase in fps for both gameplay and menus.

Is there a reason for this?

>Going to die 2 weeks after release because the brony era is coming to an end and also indie kusoge farm house shit and Mike Z curse

so what comic series is modok from?

ninja turtles

>Mike Z curse
most important factor, lmao
poor mike

to busy fucking ratchet black chicks who can't DP but continuously hit him up for sex.

What makes a good fighting game character design, /fgg/?

Uniqueness, creativity, consistency, and a unity between their style/persona and their gameplay.

How do I punish Balrog?

pleasing my wee wee

Captain America

visibly erect nipples

MODOK originally was a Captain America villain

lure him up the empire state building he'll eventually kill himself

I like that now professional gamers have to play two bad games and pretend they're good to keep themselves out of homeless shelters

Lmfao

>keep themselves out of homeless shelters
Don't they all just move around and room together in section 8 housing?

I wish that was my life tbqh.

Injustice 2 and what else? Although you never specified fighting games, so maybe League of Legends?

>jump towards enemy
>tag out and do a low
why is everyone ok with this degenerate shit

that's it bros.. i'm Pre-Ordering Dragon Ball FighterZ™ right.. NOW!

justin left a job at nvidia making 6 figures to do this, dude really fucking loves marvel, might be the only actual genuine thing about him

>up at 3am listening to music and watching jwong play marbles
i cant stop bros

So for people who were around for vanilla MVC3, what was the reaction like?

The only thing reactions I've seen were DSP's.