/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Takamaki Tuesday Edition

NEWS

>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUmn8oPFcUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obligatory Makoto post

I like Ann.

Goro is best boy!

Lovers!

Claiming this flirty, fabulous, friendly, fantastic, fabulous fashionista.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Yay for Takamaki Tuesday!

I love her!

Makotofags BTFO?

I love Makoto.

who cares

It's genuinely amazed at how much fanart I'm finding of DMN FeMC.

She's mine /pg/

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Don't forget Takeba Tuesday.

I won't.

Nah, the whole thing was just a joke. Enjoy your takamaki Tuesday though.

Post Takebas then.

I would like to love her again some day but I'm not there yet.

Of course not. I was looking for an exclusively Ann/Yukari image but I don't have any. Sad.

Or was I bluffing about a Makoto thread just to see if the Annfags would get butthurt and rush to make a general early.

Notice how the thread slowed down near the end? Everyone was worried about the cooldown. "If I post saying the Makotofags can suck a dick, then I won't able able to post my Ann link, in time, and we'll all have to use some other thread!"

Or maybe I had no intention of doing a god damned thing and just wanted to see what'd happen? Who knows?

Post god tier Makoto art.

Tae is bae!

This is a personal favorite of mine. I love comfy Leblanc.

Happiness is finding what it means to love, and finding the girl with whom you wish to share that love. If that's Ann, great. If not, also great. Either way you understand yourself and appreciate your love more.

Gn makotobros and /pg/, I hope you Annfags have a great TT thread as well.

Thanks user for making this.

That's an in-game scene, user.

Come on, if you're going to make that joke you actually have to post fanart. Like this.

Well /dag/ seems nice.

He said art you stupid dumb faggot. Didn't specify fanart.

Can you go back and stay there?

Blue Makoto is best Makoto.

benis

persona

youtube.com/watch?v=oUmn8oPFcUk

What did they mean by this?

Good night, /pg/!

It means that P3 HD remake is happening.
Does anyone have that image from the concet, of Door's friendship with Yu ending, because now he's Joker's friend? THAT'S what it means.

In case any of you were wondering what the text says, it's "dummy field".

Imagine Goro discovering Morgana hurt when he runs away and the two awkwardly pretending they don't know what the other is saying while eating sushi.

This looks bigger than it did in P3.

The proportions for everything was completely off in p3, the doors were giant and more than double the height of the people.

Knowing Akechi, he'd either try to kill Morgana to make Joker lose something he doesn't have, or force him to be HIS cat, so he can steal something from Joker.

Gotta get my rest for another day of Loving Ann.
Night Personababs.

You have a good night too Gorobab.

Knowing him he'd probably try to bribe Morgana while being aware whatever they had isn't going to last.

Canon.

>Pairing a character as deep and nuanced as Akechi with a Mary Sue

user, you overplayed your hand with that "deep and nuanced" part. It's like fishing, you need to cast your bait and wait.

Or maybe i was joking

Good fucking lord, I've been on /pg/ too long.

Don't worry about it because I actually wasn't.

Let me see if I follow you on this one.
You called Akechi "deep and nuanced". Since you call him Akechi and not Goro, as well as the fact that that's a straight up stupid thing to say, it's obviously bait.
I tell you the bait's too obvious, and you respond that you're joking about baiting, which means you seriously thought that.
When I expressed confusion, you then said you were lying about joking about baiting, so you really were baiting to see who'd fall for it?

Maybe it's because I have't slept in three days, but I feel like I'm thinking about this shit too hard.

I never admitted to joking or baiting. I just merely proposed the idea that I was joking. You are the one who took that post at face value. And if you look beyond your "muh groojo's" you'd see I was right.

Groo is pathetic.

user, I have literally NEVER seen someone with a positive opinion of Akechi that refers to him as "Akechi" and not a variant on his first name, even outside of Veeky Forums.

And you can't relate to that? Or do you just not want too?
Well I guess you have now.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

>deep and nuanced
>groo
Laffin

I usually don't shoot people in the face.

>And you can't relate to that?
Honestly, no, I can't.
If he used the app for his own selfish desires, I'd understand that. If he just straight up fucking murdered Shido for everything he feels his his fault, I could relate to that.
But working for the man, causing countless mental shutdowns, maybe even creating more people like him (seriously, if Sojiro didn't exist, Futaba would've been even WORSE off than Akechi), and all that matters is his revenge?

No, that's a bridge too far. He's irredemable, and no tragic backstory is worth what he's done. At the very least, not the one he's given, and I've heard Gorofags try justifying it "Oh, but he's an orphan in Japan where family is important, but he was aband-" I don't care.

You play video games.

>mfw it's toe bean tuesday

>Groofags

Why are you fags talking about Goro every time I come here. Looks like we really were /pg/ - Persona Goro this whole time

Because whenever people AREN'T talking about Goro, the Gorofags go "Hey, why aren't you talking about Goro?" and they post pictures of their husbando until they eat up the image limit and then wank over how much better than waifufags they are.

Gomen, I guess you just watch them on youtube.

CUTE!!

Pretty much

hello groojos

Good night, /pg/.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Nah, if you go to Twitter there's a mix of people who call him Akechi, Akc or Goro.

Maybe the whole point of him not murdering Shido is that it's not Goro's true inclination to kill people, as shown by how that one plot dump specifically shows him proving himself by scandalizing politicians. People are also incredibly stupid if they think him killing himself would make things better as RL politicians can hire hitmen too and Shido literally had dealings with another one, Wakaba and Okumura would still be dead meat the moment they got in Shido's way even if Goro didn't exist.

Good night Makobro.

Night Makobro

Childhood is idolizing the Phantom Thieves. Adulthood is realizing Goro makes more sense.

Adulthood is realising that Yaldabaoth makes the most sense.

True wisdom is realising Nyx is our only salvation

So...That means you're a kid?

>Goro makes more sense

Now you understand.

Again, he still did the killings. He may not have wanted to kill Wakaba, but Futaba's mom still died in front of her by his hand.

Okumura may have been killed some other way, or Shido would've had to bribe a few people to make sure Okumura doesn't get in his way. But why would he bother doing that, when he has an untraceable assassin who does whatever he tells him to do? If anything, having an untraceable assassin just means the murder of your enemies a lot more appealing, since... you know, there's nothing tracing it back to you.

Elevator > Prison Cell > Limousine

Reminder that Hifumi will be in Persona 5: Dancing Star Night

By what metric, user? I'm betting that limo has nice seats, where you can get REALLY comfortable while you're spending hours fusing Personas. Maybe Igot can lend you a bottle from the cabinet...

The Yaldabaoth ending is unironically the best ending.

I'm of the opinion Goro would in fact try to turn himself in for whatever the court can convict him for, my point is that people are going way overboard assuming he's literally the only reason why bad things happened when it's more like him running away or going full sudoku doesn't make things any better since the Conspiracy is powerful as fuck.

Even if he had refused he'd just be disposed of and they'd find another way to do what they want. There's nothing heroic or just about it, it's pure foolishness.

>I'm of the opinion Goro would in fact try to turn himself in for whatever the court can convict him for

Welp, if the Gorofags are right, he's still alive in the end, after JOKER went to prison to keep Shido in a cell, and Joker did his time and was released, with NO mention of Akechi.

So it's just as likely that he just decided to fuck off to Hokkaido if he survived.

He is trapped in the other side.

We'll see, user. It's entirely likely Atlus decides that Akechi turning himself in for his crimes is too similar to Adachi, and they go a worse route to not be told they're being unoriginal.

I'm a Gorofag who think some force may well have saved him for reasons, reasons which would exclude him being able to testify. Also wondering about a thing here since Sae mentions Shido can't be convicted on much beyond things that could be proven (Which would also render much of Goro's testimony pointless as we can see Adachi's situation), wasn't another factor in making Joker testify related to the woman he saved?

>Atlus decides that Akechi turning himself in for his crimes is too similar to Adachi, and they go a worse route to not be told they're being unoriginal.
Is this your first persona? They've had the same characters since 1.

>Also wondering about a thing here since Sae mentions Shido can't be convicted on much beyond things that could be proven (Which would also render much of Goro's testimony pointless as we can see Adachi's situation)

That's LITERALLY why Joker turned himself in, user. To provide testimony. Hell, if Akechi was alive, he'd have MORE testimony to give since he worked for Shido personally, and could even give names and dates.

>wasn't another factor in making Joker testify related to the woman he saved?
Nope, that was the PT trying to get him out, so that he wouldn't be locked up for breaking parole. Once his verdict was overturned, since Phantom Thievery and stealing hearts isn't a crime yet, he was only arrested for breaking and entering into Big Bang HQ, and destruction of property (the window Morgana smashed).
Ironically, he didn't even DO the crimes he was charged for.

The other issue I think people are overlooking is that even if Goro felt guilty about what he did he's educated enough about the justice system and the corruption in the system to suspect he'll 'suspiciously commit suicide' if he does that.