ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-the-reef-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hurricanes killed Destiny

first for 3 warlocks

>tfw no failsafe gf

was only able to get to 272 before the reset
how fucked am i /dg/

Anyone wanna NF?
Not bothered about Rat King, just want to clear it for the milestone.

Please don't say such things.

above average, Still pleb

You are fine.
The raid requires 260 to 280

best dawncaller grenade?

>That, guardian, is our Destiny.

What were they thinking

not as fucked as 267 ;_;

how often do the possible rewards for edz/titan etc engrams refresh?

>tfw you will never have a Mara Sov gf
>tfw you will never be her fuccslave
>tfw you will never take verbal abuse from her in public but then get cuddles and kissus in private

Why even bother waking up each morning?

>We're not so different, your traveler and I.

I feel bad for the PC players who wont get to feel all the love and time that went into all the subtle vibrations and physical feedback with controller, using a shotgun without the quick boom of the controller rumble would feel so boring

>he wants to fuck a hardrive
Weak genes user.

>tfw 270

>Uncapped Fps
>4k

Type F to pay respects anons.

>just plug a fucking controller in

Someone do NF with me before reset... please...

I'm dying

But I can plug in a controller and get 144fps. Wait a second, did (You) just want some (You)s?

>playing FPS with a controller

LMAOing at ur lief

>two exotic engrams so far
>Borealis and D.A.R.C.I

fug

Same here
Got the game two days ago

Someone post the Dominus image pls

>Let's write a big bad guy that does literally nothing in the entire game except look intimidating in cutscenes
Bravo Bungie

borealis is godlike for nightfall rn

YOU NEET FUCKERS AND EUROFAGS BETTER ALREADY FILL THE WEEKLY XP FOR THE CLAN BY THE TIME I WAKE UP, I WANT MY FUCKING EXTRA PUBLIC EVENT REWARDS

>fit girl
>delicious brown
>fucking Purity Seals
>best class
>tfw no Sloan gf

>over 100 EDZ tokens ready to cash in once my warlock hits level 20
I need that coat in my life.

Reset is in 20mins right?

>that pic
So many questions but first and foremost what game has an astartes in it i haven't seen yet and why did they make that emote?

>cant look at the vendor inventory without turning in all my tokens
surely this wasnt intentional

she's an old lady, user

>tfw no Holiday girlfriend

>brown
why the fucking fuck are you people so fucking obsessed with skin color holy shit she just looks tanned
still, those things are straight up purity seals ripoff that I'm impressed they went ahead with it

>tfw won't get to do nightfall before reset cause busy weekend

Damn right you do.

if this the quest before which you're supposed to start grinding public events?

>she just looks tanned
nah, bitch is brown

Would still smash.

I know that feel my friend.

Hell, I probably won't get to experience the Raid for weeks at this point

At least by then there'll be video guides out to help me be less shit my first time through

No forced memes

Why would you need to look at it. Vendor inventory doesn't change and you can only spend tokens are one place.

No matter what you're getting the same loot.

I feel bad for both PC and Xbone players paying the same amount for less content.

I'm not actually being sarcastic, it's quite shitty that they'll basically never get this content

she looks like halle berry

I don't see your point

sure thing user

Her face is hideous.

Did they ever explain what made the Fallen desperate enough to suddenly combine all 4 (or 5?) houses overnight? That seems like such a shitty retcon, especially given the fact than an entire DLC was based around the Fallen houses not getting along.

Isn't the general consensus that the PS4 exclusive strike sucks?

>she looks tanned

Are you American? Here in the UK she would be classed as black

>made the Fallen desperate enough to suddenly combine all 4 (or 5?) houses overnight
maybe the fact that a certain Guardian has spent years fucking up their leadership?

Why don't you just tell Zavala or any other guardian to go to the light shard in the forest to get their light back?

Native, hows about native guys?

i just want to see what theyre offering so i can be disappointed when i dont get what i want idk man

Actuall yes, somewhere in the game it talks about how the ether they consume has become tainted by SOMETHING so the Fallen are having a huge famine with a line like "Desperation has succeeded where the old leaders failed"

The fact we fucked them all up one by one meant they were so fucked up and desperate they had to band up to try and survive.
We essentially culled their numbers from 5 houses to effectively one so they just glued the pieces of their shattered lives together.

Then why didn't they band together in ROI or Expansion 2 in D1? Why didn't they band until the week between D1 ending and D2 starting? Did Ghaul's arrival scare them?

Because you are the chosen one.

Doesn't explain how the rest of your fireteam gets their light, but hey, just turn your brain off lmao.

>finally finished Rat King
thanks for the carry lads!

giv source

For old times sake
DEAD

get a load of these cheeky lads

Don't try grouping hatchet face in with us. Our waifu's are pure and delicate traditionalists not gorillas.

>Why didn't they band until the week between D1 ending and D2 starting
ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-fallen-6
ishtar-collective.net/cards/ghost-fragment-the-reef-4

guys ready to raise that clan rank to 4. i'm hoping we can reach four.

didn't they all get it back anyway when the traveler exploded?

Yeah I thought that was pretty funny how Zavala starts the Strike operations back up and doesn't even attempt to explain who they intend to go along with you considering you're essentially the only "real" Guardian operating at the time.

Why the fuck is the base campaign so easy
What is the fun in playing with 3 people if even soloing it is pisseasy

>rest of your fireteam
>ghost throws out in the last subclass mission "it's weird, right? Why did the shard choose us? We can be the only guardians worthy of the Light." Or some shit

CLANK'D

Because you're overleveled

desu i found Ghaul to be a little bit difficult with a super that can't hit him and no heavy ammo during the entire fight.

>do crucible
>use one of those loot tokens to get better drops
>match 1
>blue item
>match 2
>blue item
>match 3
>blue item
>match 4
>blue item
>this continues for like 14 matches, literally all blues
>platinum mad at this point, only going to do one more
>exotic engram
>I get this out of it

I actually wanted this helmet too however I'm still mad. My crucible drop rates have been dreadful.

DELE...
Holy shit vanilla Amanda was so ugly

>Harpy lasers all the way from africa
>gladiators with assloads of health

wrong

Operation Babydog is very good actually, much better than the Exodus and Titan strikes.

The raid is about emperor Calus trying to devour Earth and the Traveler with his ship. It's split into three parts. The holding cells where the remaining red legion are imprisoned and tortured. The citadel a massive gold castle where only the most loyal live, and the mouth of leviathan which is just one giant sun furnace. The final battle is in the mouth on top of a shard of the traveler and giant light Ghaul returns to help you

>sloane
o:

>getting exotics at anything under 290
Have you not played, at all?

POP POP POP POP POP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

So they got all fucked up, and the Prince (who went missing during TTK) went on a mission to unite the desperate houses under his rule, which explains why their color is now purple?

Cool, but then why are they hostile to us? Is Prince mad again?

>I got ya ride, if ya got mah fix

She got minor upgrades.

m8 I've got 6 eye of another world.

Reset IS in five minutes, right?

no, it's in 4

Games where the villain turns out to be the hero?

No it's in 3 minutes

That's not my screenshot, I'm away from my PS4 at the moment, I just got that from google.

Mine is 288, I only got the game on Saturday so I haven't got a high level.

:3c

Actually, It's 3.

Anyone for a reset nf?

>harpy lasers
they do stuff? it just tickles
unless it works the exact same way as Coldheart do
also I enjoy engaging in glorious melee combat with gladiators, though I'll probably take this back in a few minutes since the nightfall will be inverted spire
>Cool, but then why are they hostile to us? Is Prince mad again?
pay for the DLC to find out
no really we don't know yet, I'm guessing the earliest we'll get hints is the Rasputin DLC