dotabuff.com/players/417236198
track5.mixtape.moe/ziswuf.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for I want to DIE

>if i get no farm
take mid and make your own farm
maybe you belong there

life is pain

what if we make reincarnation a pocket suicide because fuck anti mage right guys?

Seriously, why the fuck are you smurfing and not taking mid and just taking over the game?
Mid is the 4v1 position right now and carry is dependent on your support not crumbling when they just dual-lane the safelane in 2k

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land? this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

dotabuff.com/players/417236198
I played with this smurf 2 days ago around 3k avg
40 goddamn kills

xth for best girl

What is it with swedes and cuckoldry?

There is literally 0 reason to play ranked unless you want to suffer by carrying shitters and having to deal with babies. Just a reminder that unranked is the fun mode of the game.

next patch bro

based 2k lad dropping the real redpills

of course I'll you garbage if you call yourself smurf. I've crushed enough people with very impressive stats on my own time. People call me smurf all the time.

You're literally spamming PA, that's how things should look. You can take over a trench game from any position with any hero.
Once you can pull these winrates while randoming you have the right to call yourself a "smurf", right now you're just trash exploiting the fact that low MMR players don't know how evasion works.

mid is the riskiest position to play in pubs, if your profile looks good.
People will get scared and will try to shut you down hard. And the problem with that is that your low skill teammates don't understand the advantage this sort of attention means, they can't use it at all.

because the forest is mine

>bulldog already broke up with his gf
that was quick

what about DK dragon form then? what about Doom then since he is the same size as TB?

You're playing 2k, the lanes are always 2-1-2 or 2-1-1-jungle. I play pos4 and I left 2k in like a week because games tend to crumble when someone decides to roam and you end up losing 2 lanes

Maelstrom or shadow blade as a first item on nature's prophet in a game where you're snowballing?

C O N
N J
U [R
A T
I O
N

>You can take over a trench game from any position with any hero.

Playing support in trench. It's almost like you want me to end myself. There is no way i'm supporting anyone below 4.5k.

CONJURATION

how do i play lich? i know he's meta rn but i got like 2-22 (serious) score at lich.
any tips?

link to replay so we can purge coach you

You'll eat shit no matter what when you play pos5 for sure. I lose most of my pos5 games because I can't do fucking anything.

And then I think it was s4 who said you can't really influence games from pos3 because unless their supps leave you to 1v1 their carry, then you'll always be behind whether it's their supps keeping you away from the waves or stacking/pulling letting you do nothing in the laning stage.

eat range creep to cuck enemy safe/mid, then frost armor. EZ game

u guys ready for bulldong to stream today?

they have been living for almost a year

what are some good exercises i can do inbetween respawns?

everything except win more games than they lose*

Lina does *everything*?

Push-ups are probably the simplest, and free squats. Other than that, maybe some form of ab exercises (crunches, leg raises, L-sits or w/e depending on your level of fitness and what's in your room)

30 good hard yanks on yer old todger

jack off

>mid is the riskiest position to play in pubs
just kill anyone who ganks you, if youre smurfing it should be easy
track5.mixtape.moe/ziswuf.webm

no one tries hard in unranked. Some do, but for the real dota experience you need to put that sweet +/- 25 mmr on the line

A WISE ______
TAKES A FOOLS ____

put most points in frost armor, use on creeps to fuck up the enemies last hits, use on carry to save fucking retards. Put second most points in sacrifice for mana sustain, only a single point in your q for the slow. If you have more than a single point in your q early game you have a selfish skill build.

>Lina does *everything*?
AOE waveclear, magical burst, one of the best physical damage steroids in the game, one of the largest default autoattack ranges in the game

>b-b-b-but shes muh int
She builds 1 hp item and it literally doesnt matter

>stun
>long range wave clear
>ultimate nuke
>good physical dps

also always tp to towers that are being pushed in and frost armor that shit.

she has the highest dps in dota compared to every other hero without items

is it healthy to just be doing loads of squats every day though? i mean i guess after a few deaths you have done all the squats you need to do for a day right?

sure if you're lifting weights, but there's no such thing as too much body exercises

>tilting out of all the mmr you worked for

this is true pain

>what is a repetitive strain injury

you'll get tired before you get one if you don't have a shitty form

I'm not sure about that, but I alternate exercises by the day so I don't work out the same muscles 2 days in a row. I'm not sure how much that matters for body-weight exercises vs. lifting weights, though.

shitty..form?

is this Veeky Forums? the only lifting I do is the can of monsterTM from my desk to my mouth.

>mmrtrying hard

Its hell for people who want to get better

But can Loda lift his Monster cap?

and reveal his bald head? not a chance
snap city bro
his self esteem will be snapped in 2

no, for the only thing we can not lift are our feels

>press R
>clench my buttocks
>he dies
>tfw letting go the clench and sitting back congratulating myself for the kill
feels good lads

who else is /goodboy/ here?

Should be shadow blade or midas

If I were EE right now I would hold off on buying that condo in Malaysia and just jump teams to like VG.J because these SEA teams look pretty strong when matched up with each other. TnC is struggling against inyourdream-stack and he can't even beat fucking Happy Feet.
Meanwhile I'm looking at MVP's jump to Na and all they have to play are really coL and VG.J. Not sold yet on ppd stack, Planet Odd are gone.

what's the best hero in the current meta for solo play?

don't be a fotm shitter

See

but I just returned to the game and need some MMR boost

Not him, but why not though?
Ranked is just a race for mmr and you want to employ the best winning strategy for these points.
Becoming a better player is good and all, but the sole reason to play ranked is for a materialization of the results from all the time you put into this game

you don't get better by playing with a crutch

>No mentioning DC, the best team in NA
erm, Dotard?

You're the reason why there are idiots on this board buy into the DC meme and actually get upset when they lose

Whens Skeleton King coming back to us bros

>implying EE gets to pick which team he goes to anymore

>Implying DC isn't the saviour of Na dota
Erm, dotard???

should I masturbate or play dota?

Thinking long-term, there's no reason to become well-rounded in this game unless you're looking to become pro.
This time-benefit returns from your investment just isn't worth it.
Look at slacks for example:
he just wanted 5k so he spammed omni, he clicks his items and plays like a 2k player. He knows he's never going to be pro at this game so he stops playing ranked and has something to show for it in addition to all the other things he does in dota.
Purge. Holy shit this guy has been 5k for fucking ever and he's been trying to understand the game inside-out so he plays every position and every hero because it helps him in his casting.

But compare the effort slacks put out compared to Purge and you tell me who got the better deal.

Reminder if you have a low behaviour score you will not climb mmr since your teammates will be as toxic as you. Reminder grouping in mm on behaviour score is team based not match based. The other 5 players can very easily have high scores and will most likely beat you

>have high behavior score
>matched with smurfs and new players
bravo valve

Both got good deals because both got what they want. However Purge is genuinely better so he is probably happier. MMR is not skill, skill is skill.

best way to lvl up behaviour score is coop bot matches

I never said mmr is a representation of your skill though. It's evidence or proof of your ability to win which people equate to mmr (but keep in mind it's not).
This number justifies your time-investment sunk into this game which sticks with you in the end when everything's said and done.

Improving with smurfs, watching replays, playing unranked is one thing, but to people who aren't going pro and are stuck playing pubs forever, this number is everything, whether it's to you or the dudes you play with.against who click on your profile.
So to sum up, this fotm hate is weird to me because you're working to get the best chance in winning games yet you want to be elitist and be well-rounded when all roads lead to the mmr rat-race

*blocks your path*

Is this true? So if I start being nice I will get better teammates?

>time-benefits
nigger what are you on about
i play the game to play the game not to have the absolute highest mmr
that doesn't mean i throw games

y

Y?

>i play the game to play the game not to have the absolute highest mmr
Ok, so the question before we go any further is: do you play ranked or just play unranked?

Not with those reports you aren't.

>another year
>another year where bulba will somehow get onto the "next great NA hope team"
>another year where he will singlehandedly destroy that team

He is an eldritch eternal abomination at this point

>being less than 4k in 2017

you are either new at the game or dogshit.

never forget bulba magnus

yeah fuck those 3k subhumans
t: 4005 mmr

Why do you guys hate on bulba, his cock tastes ama-, i mean hes a strategic mastermind and did you guys forget that he supplies the pros cocai- i mean he singlehandedly won that game against LGD

t. grant

I have teammates diving tier 4's in sea when there is a free rosh available and we could easily push. This is 3k btw. I dont think it is enjoyable to roll a dice to win mmr.

If you're playing ranked to "get better" while everyone else is spamming qop/veno/necro/lich/lina/ss or anyother strong hero to win mmr then you're wasting your time and deserve to get sent to LP when you go 2-15 on Pudge and get nothing done for an hour but you picked it because you thought it fit the draft

>we live in a time where CoL is considered a good team

then get on your mic and use your faggot ass voice to direct your team.

Nothing from NA is considered a good team user

>thinking sea monkeys listen to anyone
I actually think they are worse than peruvians

Bulldong and sinned broke up? That's sad. They are so adorable when they're together. I wonder why.

Why the fuck does everybody in NA suck bulba's dick?
On camera, he's just the regular poo in loo cowardly ass licker who LOVES to suck the dick of whoever is considered good in the scene.

>bring back the fetal-alcholic syndrome swedish twins
>get Moo, a TI finalist who carried his shitter team by cheesing with BM/Timber
>have zfreek, NA's best pos4 player
>have swindlezz on the position which would not fuck the game up the most
>not have Handsken who's a enormous shitter and has no business being pro
>win games
Hm..

is it bad to a+left click for every auto attack?

Imagine my surprise when he kicked Jimmy after Kiev. Tried to cover his tracks by giving Forev offlane and moving to pos 4.
According to Liquipedia, he's attended 94 tournaments to Jimmy's 80 and he's still made ~$9k less than him.

I like Grant, but even he's a fucking retard for defending this kid. Strategic mastermind, yeah okay. That's only apparent when he's behind the coach title and clearly not on the active roster.

yes, you should try quickcasting A also turn on smart attack