Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/PskpwXS
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFzdMdChqxU
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i wanna rub this butts

is there any reason to play this game other than to look at butts?

thats all there is really, grind and lewds

noob question, what the best pick?

you thought you were grinding for better equipment when in reality all this time you've been grinding for better butts

Giving away 3 armor bundles of your choice, post your favorite frame petting your favorite dumb animal companion, no dirty robots allowed. Also include IGN and respond to THIS post with what armor you want.

I personally always go for the sigil that would cost the most, that being protectorate for you, but I'm also hyper autistic about collecting appearance items.

Warframe has a massive levels of enemy types. Amazing level design and a lot of lore to catch up on. You only choose to stare at butts.

I always take the sigil, since it helps you get the standing to buy the rest of the stuff.

Sigils on your first time through, they have a higher % of points gained

What, what the fuck are you doing. Tell these losers to BUY PLAT do not give them FREE items TENNO

Jesus christ Itzal is like the most fun Archwing

give em the ol succ'n'boom

My big dumb murder floof.
IGN:Ananeos
Arca armor please and thank you

>farmed itzal the fastest on archwing
>try to level elytron
>want to fucking kill myself due to the slow

>Grineer Commander teleports me into a Nox ROF
>Hard locked into Warframe's confusion animation as the Nox shoots me 5 times
>Die because the Commander was 2 rooms away, literally unpredictable and unavoidable

I'm starting to believe DE wants Warframe to play like a old badly programmed 19XX game due to unavoidable situations like the above

Yeah the commies are pretty bullshit sometimes. A single pixel behind them is all they need, sometimes they do it from behind doors, too. I've had a few cases where a commie tried to switch teleport my invisible frame and it failed to work, heard the sound but nothing happened.

I can't help but laugh when it happens to me, really.
youtube.com/watch?v=AFzdMdChqxU

cont.

>Respawn
>Sentinels do not respawn with invulnerability
>Sentinel dies instantly
>Move 3 seconds to the left
>Commander that I have not found yet switch teleports me again
>Warframe's invulnerability dies off
>Die again from the same Nox

Needless to say I am not mad but this type of game design is laughable. I managed to solo the Kuva Flood with all of this happening + the unblockable Kuva Guards
With Mag

every time. Usually a fucking powerfist, too. They tend to ohko me as I zoom through the map, too. Turn a corner and bam, fisted.

Reminder that the Scisco is basically the FO3 / FO4 laser pistol.

I found Amesha way worse because you just sit there not dying. As least Elytron has that Big Dick Nukeā„¢.

Btw put max Hyperion Thrusters on Itzal and hold the fuck on.

>implying I don't
gotta go fucking FAST

>spend start plat on slots like everyone says
>you need more slots for this
On that note what frames are must have? Got 2 slots don't wanna get stuck with some shit tier till I get more slots.

You can't stop me Steve, nobody can stop me now.
I'll send them all out at once since that's easier, but I've got you noted, lad
Post IGN you nubile naive boy. As to must haves you must have whatever appeals to you, do you want to be big dick deeps, the king of support, master of CC or what. All of them are really nice but nothing really covers them so it'll fall to your playstyle and what you want to do.

I literally died running into the surroundings on Salacia while farming shit for Razorback.

>18% Crit
>26% Status

What did they mean by this?

top shelf kek

>that massive flood of shame when you run into an obstacle while you were in your prime faste

Six0
Idk just want something to make farming a bit easier, seen them people that just stand around on defence nuking everything in 100m radius while afk.

I hope it leads to Corpus pulse laser weaponry so I can have a nice semi-auto laser rifle and beamspammy laser RCW.

Or better yet, one of EDF's beam rapiers.

Farm Rhino and/or Valkyr ASAP. Their durability and relatively good damage potential will see you through the Starchart pretty easily and help you farm most of the others. They're not as "must have" once you have access to some of the more specialized frames (and you'll replace them with their Primes eventually, anyway), but you've got to make it there.

>beamspammy laser RCW
I'm not quite sure what this means, but try Supra? I'm assuming you want a good gun, or I'd suggest Dera as well.

And you can *never* get yourself repositioned, so all the slows pass you and start up the satellite and get it destroyed while you're busy unfucking yourself from the door frame.

Despite it's description, I'd call Supra and Dera plasma guns. I want hitscan laser guns like the Arca Scisco.

Why not. Her name is Mari, she's just a comfy decoration cuz my sentinels are more useful
IGN: 0bit , Avia armor

if he does a chargeback you guys will get -plat

4 PER

You cant chargeback purchases more than 39 plat.

Considering I bought this plat a week+ ago I think they're safe.
Oh I gotcha, I made Sisco and didn't fire it once yet, yeah that'd be pretty nice actually. I do like my dumb projectile weapons though, like rebounding tetra and stuff like that.

So whats the fastest way to move?

So far I've found that rolling and semi-sliding whilst sprint is toggled on is by far the best over flat ground. It's def faster than just bullet jupming.

Zephyr

I just tap slide everywhere with Nezha's well-lubed ass.

sorry man, can't be careful enough these days

you're doing good stuff then I guess

>So whats the fastest way to move?
bullet jumping + velocity mods + velocity arcane helmet

You could probably come up with a combination of abilities and slide/sprint movement that beats it in a flat ground race, but meme jumping it mandatory for maintaining speed through the average level.

If you are just speaking generally.
Slide into double jump into roll. Do it quick.

How come people say that status is superior in late game?

that slide + roll thing seems like a bug. I always end up going way too much forward when I want to slide into a sprint

I swapped to the Boar just to get some mastery and wew this gun is shit

Just get loki

Because the biggest problem lategame is the ridiculous armor of grineer units and if you don't strip that its next to impossible to down them without some cheese melee shit
So you need status to proc corrosive to strip their armor

>mfw seeking shuriken ash + crit and corrosive 1F sybaris prime
grineer sorties shmineer shmorties

A cute AIDS doggo I call Hecate

IGN: HangedMango
Iliac Armor

Don't fucking lie to me.

Sent ;)
Enjoy dumb gearstuffs!

Is any other proc useful tho?

Give me hunhow bundle cheapskate

>mfw I log in to 75% discount and delivraring

WTF IS GOING ON thanks you beautiful bastard

If you had posted it in time I honestly would have, and then berated you for only hurting yourself and others since that would be a large portion of what I use for giveaways.
I was secretly hoping you would post it.

aww man I missed the giveaway :/

Viral reduces HP by 50%. Pretty big deal if your targets HP starts to exponentially increase.
Slash procs deal good damage.
Bunch of CC procs like rad are alright, too.

quid pro quo my dude

Sometimes I wish I didn't have everything, so I could participate in giveaways.

Host them intead ya dink.

And I wish DE wasn't the slowest skin producer in the whole fucking f2p industry.
Tennogoy shit doesn't count, obviously.

blast is good cc, as is cold, radiations good on ranged weapons since the enemies are not actualy on your side they're on a new third team and as such will still kill you if you're too close

>Radiation + Viral = Targets attack their allies + have 50% reduced HP

>Corrosive + Blast = Target's armor is gradually stripped away + hard AoE knockdown to keep them from fighting back

>Magnetic + Gas = Target's shield is fucked + AoE toxin damage that ignores shields

Is it worth making all of these element combos on different loadouts or should I just go for corrosive all the time?

I buy some Tennogen, because there's often stuff that's MUCH better detailed and textured than the half-assed 'deluxe' skins we get from DE themselves.

But I want it
F
R
E
E
with my infinite plat.

this. compare tennogen syandana and DE's and this becomes clear as day

Often times it's better to have just one combo or one combo + one element.
I wouldn't want blast on many weapons since they fall on the ground and you can't headshot them anymore.
Stuff like crit weapons can't fit two combos anyway.
Take a look what enemies get fucked up by what and then take the element that fucks up the most annoying fuckers in the mission.

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

: ^)

I haven't played in a while, the hell is this combo system when I scope down on my weapon?

A band-aid fix to snipers that didn't actually solve the problem.

Arca Scisco has a better scope combo system than all of the sniper rifles.

>tfw someone keeps saying Dera is good

did they do some sort of minor changes to the mini map? it feels different for me in some way.

They must have it confused with the supra.

Acid shells deals 45% HP damage of whatever it kills, plus a base of 450 damage

Rhino with 150% power strength increases the HP damage to 135% and the base damage to 1350 - and each enemy that dies triggers another explosion

Rhino with 150% power strength increases the HP damage to 135% and the base damage to 1350 - and each enemy that dies triggers another explosion

thanks for slots and frame,every guess it time to give everyone space herpes. I was reading a forum post where this guy won't play his new frames for whole week once he get the cyst because aesthetic autism.

Why did you type that three times..

Visibility.

Your post is fucking pointless and the mechanics of Acid Shells are well known.

Visibility.

The only thing that's visible here is your autism

I'm still not gonna touch that ugly thing.

Howso? I've only got a Vectis on my hands right now, and I think it's got a pretty okay combo system.

Although I guess it's sort of a cheaty-only weapon considering I'm using betterReloads

>sobek is ugly
it's the best looking grineer shotgun. hek looks retarded.

disregard if you're talking about rhino

I wish they'd fix the tint mask, the whole thing has this mint green overlay that just ruins it

>streamline and flow from lith mobs
>wiki telling me 0.01% and 0.03% drop chance of each
is this real drop chance because that a pretty astronomical chance for both of them in same mission.

ayyy patches

soooo, nav beacons
i wanted to finally get excaliber and now this shit.

i tried farming them on pluto and looking for the ships that drop ambulas, but all they ever do is drop normal guys.

whats the best way to get nav beacons?

Mobile defence on Pluto.

oh right, i guess I can see your point now. I usually paint it dark grey or black so the tint is barely visible

i seem to only get them on the spy one

I never get to do the kuva flood there because of the beacons. Fuck you DE

Strength to the Grineer!

does the saryn farting meme still exist in these parts?

Is there any reason to forma my weapons and powercreep these days? After they made the "endless" void survivals and defences pretty much obsolete, there has been no proper substitute. I can do everything without even formaing most of the weapons. Void fissures are too easy, even the Axi ones, and the sorties provide no real challenge either.

I just want to have a reason to perfect my favorite weapons and actually use them. I personally prefer the way things worked before the void fissures. The only reason seems to be focus and resource farming, but that just isn't motivating enough.

Lots of good things have happened to this game during my absence, but it seems that the "endgame" meme has become an even bigger meme now.

>it's the 'void survival no longer exists so nothing matters' meme again

Never forget.

Well, what did we get in return for it? I see no reason to powercreep and perfect my arsenal anymore. Now I just switch my weapon the second I get it to max rank and have something new to level.