/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Lzzzzz Edition

>Old Thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJkV7VwsrXE
discord.gg/jfQdBg
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/robowarrior217
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/mister_d93
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the new Rapid GT Classic like?

It's is absolutely fucking terrible

feels like a muscle car stuck in the wrong class.

It's aiet. Glad to get it out the way, one less week until Hunter/Rustler (Fuck your Nakota bullshit, it's the goddamn Rustler).

>hosting heists
>randy: 25 % or i leave
>me: no
>he still ready up
>doesn't leave

ok

you do realize he's going to leave towards the very end?

>doesn't leave

can't you read?

We In Living Daylights Nao.

Can you?

>do heist with 2 friends
>literal nobody that didnt even participate in the setups
>rich af so I take 0%
>friends get 40% each and random guy gets 20%
>says he wants to be equal with them
>take 10% off his cut and split it among my friends
>tell him one more word i give him 5% and he can leave if he wants
>pls no's me and we finish heist and spawn camp him after

I love these fuckers that expect 20% when they weren't even there for the setups. Even more infuriating when I know I'm the one doing everything on the finale and they sit back and do nothing. They get free money for doing nothing and they still expect more. None of them are even worth 10%. I should give them their 5% cut and be done with it, I do everything anyway

Yes but im asking if you can. Because you clearly missed the part we're i said he did not leave.

>did not leave during setup screen
VS
>did not leave at all during the entire duration of the heist
be more specific and maybe people will understand better.

>Prison Break finale
>Only 3 of us friends so we take a rando
>"Gimme 25% and demo job"
>Fails: "The buzzard was destroyed"
>We quit and restart from heist room
I'm not gonna wait for a shitty excuse.

>buzzard was destroyed
I mean, you're not really in danger but he probably died from making risky flyin trickzz because that mission is boring as fuck, especially when ground team takes their time

Saying "does not leave" seems specific enough.

>no, it's not. I also assumed you meant he didn't leave the setup screen. but it's not something to argue over, so forget about it.

demo literally doesn't have to do shit in that mission. You can go to a certain height and afk. The pilot just stays behind the jet and the ground team take the kuruma or insurgent inside. Easiest fucking mission ever.

WHERE MY PLANE DAM IT?!

It's sort of like a 67 shelby gt500, so good in my books. It drives alright, not super fast but handles well enough.

I noticed that it doesn't seem to be able to get dirty/dusty, after driving around the desert for like an hour.

tell me about some slutty players on gtag

Kazzi is cute.

>tfw you fall off your scooter in front of your /gtag/ crush

Nice Britstang, brother.
I went for the same livery but in green it just looks so good. I'll definitely second what you said. Good fun car, good customization options, and good handling, but noting revolutionary.

Overall it's the closest thing to a Mustang we'll ever get.
>tfw I'm not the only one who kept the stock wheels

>some gtag meets me in cross section downtown
>im talking to friends on discord and bored af so i just crash a car, reverse, crash it again nonstop
>this dude stares at me a few good minutes shocked of the event he is witnessing
>he eventually leaves in terror
>i realized what happened only ten minutes later

he probably thought i was legit retarded

I considered green, but then I looked over at the display model of the gt500 I have in that nice blue and it just seemed so fitting. Glad to see others haven't turned it into a Roadkill vehicle though.

Even if I did buy a second one for that purpose.

>tfw forget scooter lyrics in front of your /gtag/ muscle

Why not put the near identical rims from the Muscle category for that handling buff?

Yeah I've loved the classic Mustang fastback in green ever since I was little, so it was an obvious choice for me, also considering it's a classic British racing green. That was it can pay homage to both it's parentage.

I was thinking of Roadkilling it, since I've never done that for a car before, but seeing the "sacrilege" blower with the rocker covers so far up triggered my autism.

Like, literally how the fuck does that engine even connect to the transmission? A series of increasingly complex universal joints? What the fuck.

That said, I still would have gotten it if the triple intake blower's butterfly valves actually FUCKING WORKED ROCKSTAR YOU CUNTS.

Because I don't really need the miniscule handling buff and these ones are already chrome, and I'm not paying 80k for something that I've already got.

It's not exactly a racing performance car anyway, so I don't really care.

does it actually help?

You're lucky. The people who join my heists want 25 %

Wheels do slightly change handling characteristics of vehicles, yes, though there's arguments as to whether or not any different wheel type over stock makes a difference.

>player has been kicked
As soon as anyone asks me for money I kick them. Go somewhere else for handouts.

>not getting in a Dump and repeatedly trying to drive it into LSC on purpose for the lolz of everyone that goes by

Took me 2 weeks to fill up a hangar and i got 1.7 mill. Doesn't seem worth it.
I/E + gunrunning + Coke and Meth seems to be the good way to go

Yeah it's actually depresssing how bad the money is from hangars. And at the same time all the new planes are almost all sold for more than 1.5M+

>finally make enough money to buy del perro heights thanks to motor wars
>get into heists for the first time
>do flecca as a crew member
>go through all of the setup with someone else who hasn't done it before but don't do the actual heist with them
>it's some guy 80 ranks above me
>heist went well, even though my driving was kind of shit
>celebratory drink cutscene, nice
>get out, time to bank thi--
>get gunned down immediately by the guy and he logs out afterwards
But why.

Get bodied Lzzzzzzzz

>spend 2 weeks filling up a hangar
>I usually spend a few hours doing it with some friends
I guess if you're only playing sporadically and always playing alone that makes sense.

If you've got friends it's a lot easier since you can get 4 at a time. Still not super worth it, even with 2x cash, but I enjoy the hell out of the missions.

Could anyone with the rapid GT classic show off the available liveries? Thinking of getting one.

I rarely ask crew members to help me with sourcing shit since the pay is so fucking cheap. But i do enjoy some of the Smuggler's Run missions. Especially the one where you have to dogfight a bunch of Hydras.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJkV7VwsrXE
hw are you not subbed to this channel yet

Have a quick look on Youtube dude.

Having bought one myself, it's liveries are all pretty fucking great. I've got the green and white stripe one earlier in the thread, but I'm tempted to eventually paint it a graphite black and slap the Globe Oil livery on it.

We usually just alternate between Headhunter and supply missions. I fucking love any mission where you fight Lazers or Hydras. Especially the Nokota mission. I love taking down all the jets with only MGs.

Neat, I'll be less retarded next time. I'll probably try to make a race/rally looking one once I get excess money, loving these customizations.

literally the best GTAO youtuber

the GT Classic is a fucking blast to drive. really fun and tight to control, but can get really loose exactly when you want it to.

Welcome to GTAO

we did it reddit! fugen flawless

HOW DO YOU AFFORD A 900K CAR I DONT GET IT

>help two guys expo cars, not a scratch
>they help me with a 3 car collection, one of them scratches car for 13k and then tries to kill me

Killed them both ~4 times now but seriously, whats wrong with people in this game

Who fucking knows man. It's what I hate but also kinda like about playing with randos though. It's just a psychotic roll of the dice.

I think all the posters in this thread should make a group or something to avoid this very issue

Le so random Reddit kids.

discord.gg/jfQdBg

fuck off spic

cool, i can easily move vehicles between office garages again

>A
>Fucking
>Car

>Helping anyone outside GTAG
>Trusting randumbs to help.

Good job!

never again

>A
>Fucking
>Pencil

>Lights that work

>double cash for smugglers run missions
>it's still a shit payout

welp, but I guess the grind to 42 sources is better to be done now than later

Honestly I've just been sitting on the ones I did until double payout. I didn't think it would happen so soon though.

>GTA V is 4 years old
>Open-world sandboxes are starting to wear out their welcome nowadays no thanks to Ubishit
How do you think GTA VI will react?

so, there are no "someone stole all of your crates" thingies when stock is too high for too long?

>decide to play MW
>one guy can't open a parachute
>other guy runs over another
>then drives straight into the enemy wthout a gunner
>I'm on foot against full team

Not. GTA is THE sandbox. GTA without sandbox is utter shit. Ubishit and Co. will have to adapt.

Yeah, I love it. So much so that I actually made a car chase vid using the Editor with it, haven't done that since Current-Gen release when it was still new and fresh.

what the fuck is wrong with this game. 2 bunker deliveries that i didnt get paid for because rockstar servers couldnt process transaction? fucking garbage

Someone give me hacker bucks, want that gt classic

railgun, combat MG and RPG

or park a half track in a protected area and jump in the gun

GTA as a sandbox has a level of detail to the world that keeps things interesting. That's something that attracts me to it compared to other boring sandbox worlds. Sad that they failed a bit on this with GTA 5, but hopefully they'll go back to their roots with the next title.

For some reason when I took it off road, whenever it hit the ground the fire hydrant water jet animation would play.

>hopefully they'll go back to their roots with the next title
oh user, you poor thing.

That absolutely abhorrent engine noise

>Rockstar completely removes cash sharing functionality for no reason

MisterD_93
I'd like to join the GTAG PC crew.

Isn't it in the VEHICLES section?

A man can dream. I just want burgershot and cluckingbell back. I want to go to the disco and do the dance minigames, I want to eat too much and get fat, I just want my old stuff back.

Can anyone please fucking add me? I'm a poo in loo & i hate playling with those blocks spamming chinks who doesn't even communicate. Thanks.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/robowarrior217

socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/mister_d93

post social cuck

Anyone mind being our 4th for Pacific?

Add ya boy at SC: BasedViva

>and the ground team take the kuruma or insurgent inside
Never saw that happen. How?

who the fuck used it anyway

You park it outside before taking the bus inside. Once you park the bus, run back out and get your car. Drive it over the fence, around to the prisoner. You can also skip the first wave of enemies by triggering the cutscene after they spawn.

What nigger changed the GTAG PS4 crew emblem to this retarded shit. Ruined my car

i did
i gave money to poor gtags

need 1 more person for pacific heist add waxpants1

>join session
>griefers inc has destroyed vehicle cargo
>find new session

>gtag females will never have bodies like this
irl or ingame

Yeah the previous red logo was much better tbqh

Mix it up for a bit. But I guess it can be changed back if you post feet

So how to mod singleplayer and retain online ability, so the online doesn't get bricked if you replace singleplayer cars?

Or is it easier to install GTA IV for car mods?

Heists are COOL

can't
only way to do it is to have to gta 5 downloads