Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YD5yDOdp4mo
pastebin.com/mYX6iEHZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOMMY

I like this Nina

nina is my wife!

Reminder that FGO is the superior mobile game, and /fgoalter/ is the superior general.

0 (zero) new content

Fuck off umucuck

>no content beyond farming ascension materials and EXP cards
>FEH's story is dull but not godawful like FGO
>5*s in FEH are more common than 4* in FGO
>turbogrind
>Umu is great, pls don't use her to shitpost

This is my wife, she's perfect in every way and will come to heroes have good art, a perfect voice and will be a good unit. I love my wife and she loves me.

Oppai?!

>lags during battles
>no content
>shitty grind
>unresponsive devs
>0.7% chance for a rate-up 5*
>3% chance for a 4*

The only good thing about it is Jannu

Got my pity rate broken by this slutwing but apparently she has near perfect ivs so I feel compelled to use her. How should I build her?

>Ruined Future Noire will never put an arrow through Tharja's head and then marry her father so present Noire can be born

Fuck all fgo players
Punch of fucking literal lowlife neets
A punch of tweens that exist and whale just to fuckin jerk it to a cheap gacha that doesn't even respect you as a human and its pretty obvious about it while the cucks they are try to turn blind about it.

You wake up next to the last Brave unit you obtained, both of you are naked, and you can't feel your bottom half. How do you react?

>flock to a new thread even before the old one reaches bump limit
>replies to shitty bait from another general
You don't even deserve (You)s.

>d-dude, FEH's story is f-fine
>j-just let me get back to my moving pictures and chibi gameplay, I swear I love it

>you will never have raw anal with Lancina and fall asleep with your dick still inside her asshole

>Fgged Rukina
I don't like her as a character but even I would be happy to wake up in a scenario like that.

>fall for the anxiety and roll my orbs instead of waiting for the new banner
>get jack shit
>today we got more free orbs
>want to wait but i desperately want to roll for hector

>chibi gameplay
What's wrong with that?

>FEH's story is f-fine

It isn't, it's pretty awful. But FGO's is still on a whole other level of awful. Especially Roma.

Unless you're a telliusfag now is the ideal time to be blowing your load considering all the good shit that's on banner right now

What isn't wrong with it? Its not a game at all. Might as well just have pictures by themselves if that is the extent of the animation.

>Okeanos never

At least FEH has a story.

How's my girl looking?

I'd rather have a shit story and shittons of content than a """"good"""" story and 0 content

>he's never played Fire Emblem

The dream is dead

>blowout before we even have confirmation of on banner Neph
You deserve it.

>No Events
>Missing half the story

FUCK OFF, I HAVE SHIT TO ASCEND

but with the increase of powercreep i don't want to miss on a very good character, i want hector for my armor emblem i already got two but hector is hard to come by

>replying to bait

We might as well delete this thread and start a new one

Who the f... should you pair up with Zero to get the best Nina ?

Nohr's eldest sister ?

Ok boys, I got a garbage -atk Luke on a plate: whom do I give his Panic Ploy 3 to?
>Zephiel (Noontime, DC, Wary Fighter 3)
>Fae (+spd -def, Iceberg, Fury 3, Renewal 3)

I feel you, the only thing that stops me from rolling for DC fodder is the thought that I need to hoard orbs for the next Celica banner.

Neph is gonna be bad though, or just good but not good as Lancina so useless.

Good idea, should I make one?

Yet you're here trying to shill and recruit people to FGO instead of playing your (((game)))

So older games who used sprites like most jrpgs aren't good games at all and only Battlefield and the like should be considered nice games. Got it.

>Cuck shit
>Story
FUCK OFF
>Also PLAYING a game for story
FUCK YOU

>"rate up"
>5* rate is still 1% and you still have a chance to get a 5* Craft Essence instead of a Servant

The gameplay part is moving the units strategically and defeating your opponent. In FGO you mongo swipe shitty cards with pictures until the generic looking enemies go boom boom and if you're lucky you get a 0.01% droprate item required to ascend your hero so that their picture slightly changes.

Top laffs.

Older games have the excuse of being older games. It's 2017 user. Chibis have to go.

I really can't see any of the supposed new units being powercreep on the level that brave units are so I wouldn't worry about it

Probably Hector would make better use of it than Zephiel. If you don't have him, just choose whoever you run more.
Get his confession first though.

For balanced, Camilla. For strength, Charlotte. For magic, Felicia. Depends on whether you want her to use strength-based bows or the shining bow.

I don't give a single fuck about that future 4star. The only way I'll regret not saving for a Tellius banner is if Haar is in it

+3 HP Seal Merric!

FGO actually has animation unless your garbage fire

Observe: youtube.com/watch?v=YD5yDOdp4mo

I'm gonna go with Fae, lining up units for the ploy to activate is a bit more intuitive with a 2 move unit

>j-just let me get back to my moving pictures

Hey /fgoalter/ if your game is so great why aren't you playing it?

nani

But Neph is gonna be cute, and cuter than Lancina.

Fuck off, I hate forcing when 3d graphics are forced on a 2d map, it looks like shit most of the time. Sprites are charming in their on way, I'm not playing this game to wank over my units anyway

>He thinks ISIS is going to be dropping units they know are popular to 4*
How's that 4* Amelia treating you?

Pivot effectively gives 3 mov to armors.

>poorly made, over the top anime "omae wa mou shindeiru" """"""ANIMATION"""""""
>superior to FEH's beautiful art and sprites

L O L

love the chicken

Not interested in this hick other than for her lance which I'll feed to someone else

>How's that 4* Amelia treating you?
Not that user, but being wrong has never hurt more.

I need something to blow my load on. Banner preview when???

0 gameplay

>mfw rolled a 4* Seth AND a 5* Seth at one go
>both have garbage IVs

He's so bad, I don't know whether to feather him or give Fortress Defence to other units.

Is this a ok starting team? +SPD -DEF Tharja, +SPD -HP Raven, and +DEF -SPD Ike. I assume Ike has bad IV's but since i'm going full F2P this should be decent right?

>tfw no Archanea bonus unit

Sort of true, but it can be a bit more tricky to manage, especially depending on the map. I think an infantry unit's two movement would be more consistent

>Ruined Future Noire will never put an arrow through Tharja's head and then marry her father so present Noire can be born

I will find a way

Please blow it all inside of Nowi. Don't spill even a single drop.

I hope she's a TT unit for this very reason, would be a very nice prize to have in my bench together with summer Corrin.

>slaying lance
>4*
Correction user, you're not going to give a single fuck about a future 5*.

pastebin.com/mYX6iEHZ

What's your opinion on updating the OP to include FEH news, events and announcements?

Tomorrow most likely.

Is that what fgo fags going apeshit about and calling it "story"
Lmao

I'd keep this tbqh, but I bet some anons would disagree with me. Pick lyn as your freebie

>beautiful sprites
I could make them in 10 seconds in paint, they are low effort and not even close to artistic
>beautiful art
Yea, your one art piece per character sure is nice isn't it?
>poorly made animation
I see you are delusional now.

How do i improve my cute team?

Was the SS banner the day before or two days before? Which is the norm?

t. newfag

can we get a pastebin with a collection of translation patches before that?

Yet Nino is a 3star. Amelia got her place as a 5star only for having insane stats and maybe partially due to armor march

Makes sense to me. It's kind of an oddball build but it does work on paper.

>Fancy special attacks that phones struggle to render unless you data install
>And then when the NP is over, the actual graphics are incredibly sub-par

It's ok. I would reroll

>I could make them in 10 seconds in paint, they are low effort and not even close to artistic
Why don't you?

It's perfect tho

>maybe partially due to armor march
Man, it was entirely due to Armor March. It makes armors actually enjoyable to use. I still regret not rolling for her because 0 orbs.

How do you check you AA defenses? weren't they suppose to be added this week?

Make your Valter +2

Leaving aside the F/GO NAtards, Camelot singularity and onwards does have a decent story.

It varies. I think SS was a special case as a surprise. I don't really remember as I don't pay attention to dates much.

>mfw Fae with lightning breath and Nowi with triangle adept can counter every single unit and team composition in the game when together

How about it?
If the Tellius banner really is Oscar, Neph, and Elincia we have a pretty good banner to simulate our chances in the threaten def banner.

I would have gone beyond to see if I can get Oscar(Peri), but I only have 50 orbs.

This is very nice, I started with a single 5*, and I was just fine. Granted, that 5* was Hector, but anyway.

That qt 2nd girl from the left isn't your S Support, she deserves a pink box

>here, let me just copy and paste some stuff and call it unique
"""character"""

It's decent but none of those 5 stars are especially good. I'd rather have 2 REALLY good units starting out than 3 mostly decent ones. Up to you though. Those 3 are decent enough if you're happy with it/tired of rerolling.

Boyd WHEN?

>Bike

>(*except Julia)