/dng/ Dueling Network General

Dueling Network General #2593
Chazz It Up Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, may have Malware, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)

first for waifus

>percy never ever because of ai
>translated chinkpro has literal malware distributed alongside it because the facebook/discord fuckers are elitist as fuck
>ygopro2 and book are just plain ass all around

What the fuck happened to online ygo?

people sucking spaghetti coder's dicks because everyone's too lazy to do it themselves

Links killed the game

any proof that chinkpro has malware?

I hope LD2 has the decency to reprint some of the expensive Pegasus shit like Kingdom.

How has Vrains been so far?

I hope Keith's support becomes T1.

>implying it won't be Relinquished/TER retrains

pretty good and fun, a little slow in the first few episodes but it picks up very well
Hoping it won't turn to shit

It didn't reprint Amazoness Queen so I wouldn't get my hopes up

How bad is ygopro2? I was considering giving it a try, but I don't want to waste my time.

It's alright. Duels are short and only one duel has been a regular duel in the 18 episodes that has aired which ended in a otk like many of the other duels.
Good way of teaching you how link summoning works which is good for new players.
Names are 12 year old tier dumb like playmaker, ghost girl, blue angel.
Main character cheats like usual.
Story is silly as usual and takes place in an alter reality world.
The funniest is when they're saying into the Vrains sounds like they're saying into the brains!

Waifu devotion, Link Vrains, et cetera

>posting inferiorfu

As long as you don't like Mikuru you're fine by me

are ghostricks getting new support?

I think it was confirmed.

Your waifus are shit

no more infos? no leaks? :(

I have 2 waifus in one fuck off

You mean Ghostrick Reform?

I already knew about this.
is there more?

Aside from that one I don't think there's been any info or leaks about new Ghostrick stuff

okay, thanks user

The High Quality YGOpro images link doesn't work.
And the Manual Card Updates link doesn't work.

Scapegoat, instant fusion, luna, heroic, photon trasher,

I just can't seem to find a good engine to add to trickstars...
The ocg stuff is cool but it doesn't really cater to my locals which is where dinos and abc are now running rampant.

No Zoo?

No zoo, everyone dumped/sold the deck. Also no true draco anymore.

A month ago it was all zoo engine here and there.

I took a Trickstar deck to a local tournament about a week ago, and NOBODY was playing Dinosaurs or True Draco. I fought nothing but Zoodiacs all day, and only managed to win twice. Turns out Trickstars do jack fucking shit against Zoodiacs.

Spyrals are good now, yay!

Why do you think nobody is playing it right fucking now?

The decks viable in the OCG because zoodiacs are fucking dead there.

I learnt that the hard way.

Its okay dude. Many people are like "Oh X is going to be meta because its so good in the OCG!!" while we don't even have a close similar banlist nor hits.

>ocg banns drident, barrage and limits rat to 1
>DAMN ZOO STILL GOOD
>meanwhile in the TCG
>lets just semilimit rat :-)
That fusion substitude time was the worst. Too bad that got norden banned and many shitty petdecks can't use it for easy rank4s because ironically the one deck that got it out legit got it banned, because thats how powerful norden is. Especially 3 times in a turn fuck.

I swear to god this week better the banlist come up im tired of this meta

Last week at my locals top 5 were all zoodiac builds. I can't wait for them to die.

The only thing the deck has going for it in the TCG are the Reincarnation into Droll and Lock combos. And that's only if you go first.

It's not like I expected to do well either. I was originally planning on using Dinosaurs that day, but figured I had little chance of winning anyway and thought I'd just play something fun, sneak in some silly FTK's and whatnot. But I didn't expect to lose THAT badly.
In hindsight it's a stupid mindset and fun is subjective and I need to buy Droll Birds already.

reincarnation fucks true kangs hard

Which is why the deck is able to top in the OCG.

Right now the deck is purely anti-meta, since it has a lot of elements that bully decks such as Dinosaurs and TD. Once those decks get hit Trickstar's usage will probably go back down.

Trickstars can't really FTK unless with like a 5 card combo or something. At least I don't see it happening.

I was playing the Chain Summon meme build, which can occasionally seal a First Draw Kill. It's a 4 card combo, but three of those cards are all interchangeable.

>tfw trickstars will get a shitload of support due to being a protagonist deck

They're really slow about it.

Looking at how slow the anime's pacing is, nobody but Cyberse are getting a lot of support any time soon.

Just like Melodious my dude.

>only First Movement
>didn't even get Pendulums when Lunalights did
Don't remind me.

Melodious got fucked by production woes; writers were changed around, and the girl that used them was effectively written out of the show. Initially it was hinted they would go on to get Xyz and Synchros eventually like Odd-Eyes did, not just Fusion, but Arc V turned into a fucking disaster anyway.

Even sadder is they could have continued to support them through the manga, but nah. Can't have anyone but the Yuya's ever duel ever.

Do they even appear in the manga?

Yuzu does, but she's a cheerleader.

All the Yuya's share a body in the manga and switch between each other. Last I read there was no Ruri's aside from Yuzu and she's just Yuya's 'manager'.

It's always weird when I hear how completely different the manga and anime for ygo are

>Current Yugioh is so boring Yugitubers makes videos were they just read cards from new sets and tell people they are good

These were the new cards they got in the last episode besides Narkiss and Sweet Devil:

>Trickstar Hallucination
>Normal Spell
>Special Summon 1 "Trickstar" from the hand with its ATK and DEF halved and effects negated, then both players draw 1 card

>Trickstar Cascade
>Trap
>When an opponents monster declares an attack, return a "Trickstar" card you control to the hand, negate the attack

>Trickstar Temptation
>Quick-Play Spell
>Return a monster with different ATK from its original ATK to the hand

I wouldn't be surprised if this stuff was in EXFO

Rank10 at least makes a battle of the worst archtypes

Hallucination was used way back in the first episode Trickstars appeared in but still hasn't gotten any confirmation on an official release.

Fuck off Rata.

When's the next major event? I know YCS London is at the end of october but shouldn't there be something in september?

Vylon Archive when?

So I plan on purchasing a Code of the Duelist box today, should that guarantee me a Firewall Dragon or are they spread out only to certain boxes?

Could you use Cascade to bounce Reincarnation after you've activated it? How the fuck does timing work?

Dunno, maybe he takes requests

They are not, you're only guaranteed two out of the eight possible secret rares Unless you're me, I pulled Firewall
Regardless, don't buy a box now. Wait a week or two and get a case of the COTD Special Editions, that way you can get Solemn Strikes and shit too.

You are guaranteed 2 secrets. Unless youre me, I pulled from 1 4 and the other 0 which shouldn't happen but eh.

That's the thing, I need Cyberse cards now and won't be able to afford a Special Edition box, I can barely afford the current booster box I plan on picking up
I'm also tempted to risk getting a partially opened box for less but I'm scared no secret rares will be in it

If that's the case then you needn't bother, the only useful Cyberse in the set is Backup Secretary, and you're much better off buying Firewalls individually than risking buying a bunch of junk.
Cyberses won't be especially playable until the next Structure Deck comes out anyway.

Doesn't the fact that Cascade has to be activated in response to an attack mean Reincarnation can't be face-up at that point?

My deck currently is a mish mash and needs more focus and Firewall is $40 alone as a single

>they said SPYRALS would be a meme
>they said MR4 killed Pendulums

That is true, I suppose it'll depend on how Cascade is worded. If it's able to bounce face-down cards, then you could chain Reincarnation and set it again later. Though I guess you usually want Reincarnation in the Graveyard anyway.

>I'm scared no secret rares will be in it
There won't be any. It's a partial box for a reason. It's a scam.
>Buy sealed box
>Open packs until you find secret
>Sell remainder to idiots
There could be other secrets, but there's a chance they opened multiple boxes and opened until they got two secrets per box, and stuck the remaining packs in one box. Never buy an opened box.

So this is the thousandth time /dng/ has been btfo?

you gotta be fucking kidding me

Noted, I'll buy a full box then.

Look at it this way; 40 dollars is still less than a box, especially a box containing no Firewalls.

>True Dracos nowhere in sight
Master Piss btfo

>Spyrals are the first competitive deck to have a Link monster and actually use it
Really accelerates the neurons

Loving how healthy this current meta is.

And it only took half a year and the two top meta decks getting hit by the banlist.

>2.5 sets until Links found their feet
I guess it's not that bad, Pendulums didn't give us Qliphorts until the second set.

why are spirals meta? what unbreakable board can they make?

>took 6 months for links to do anything
If that isn't a sign they are cancer I don't know what is. you can't even deny links were killin the game because they NEEDED to import our world exclusive double helix before we even got it.

It's the surprise factor right now. They absolutely need their graveyard to do anything. Expect Dark Law to kick Super Agents ass in the upcoming weeks.

I thought the OCG designed Double Helix and Subterror Shitlink?

>3 Ancient Gear SPYRAL
Overlords are fucking insane. How does that even work?

They did, however they were suppose to only get TDIL to MACR for imports and Double Helix is in fucking Circuit Breaker, which we DONT EVEN HAVE YET

>dark law
they put cherries with the dark cancer man in the extra for that

It's just an engine. Ancient gear that searches drone when it gets searched+ancient gear that searches an ancient gear.

>The Ancient Gear method involves giving your opponent Geartown through Set Rotation, and then destroying it using the effect of SPYRAL Super Agent. When Geartown is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, its effect will then Special Summon Ancient Gear Wyvern, which will in turn add Ancient Gear Box from deck to hand. Ancient Gear Box‘s trigger effect will then add SPYRAL Quik-Fix which could then be Normal Summoned.
I can't handle the skill.

Dunno how that matchup will go. Quick-Fix is their only major playmaker that hinges on the Graveyard, and Super Agent could probably just run over Dank Law with Drone before getting to that stage.

WHERES THE LEAKS

the nips are too clever for us

WHERES THE BANLIST

You need your normal summon to guarantee the top card though. With only Super Agent you'll just be guessing. You need Drone or Tough too.

But that only works if you either guessed correctly to summon Super Agent, or summoned him with Assault, or with Big Red after somehow milling him first. Having to summon Drone first is what makes his effect consistent.

Dueling Book is fine.

really bad, crashes all the time, card art missing, card effects not even working like decode doesnt event get his attack bonus from his link arrows

all around pretty awful dont waste your time with it