Love Live School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1400: Happy Birbday 3rd Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/ Current Events
JP: YoshiMaru Touring Rally
EN: Kotori Birthday Step-up & Solo scout

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Reminder to ignore and report shitposting.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WWE/status/907393988407132160
youtu.be/yKzl9-7wg2A
nyaa.si/view/958595
mediafire.com/file/u5vpsto77cmzt95/ラブライブ!School_Idol_Project_漫画_Vol_3.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

very nice

>Lick NozoKoto.

Yeah bitches. 3 threads in a row.

For Burd ( • 8 •)

For Mari

/g/Makiturd BTFO

Happy birthday, Kotori!

I love this burdbrain!

Dead like EliUmi

make your MSPaint drawings compilations, please

I love this good child.

who is the chihaya of love live?

Didn't know you could get the teachers from reward boxes as well.

Calm down, the 12th isn't over for the rest of the world yet.

Is burd trending topic now?

Kiss Kotori.

Do you enjoy your new URs everyone?

It isn't her birthday in Japan anymore so I don't see why she would be trending.

No, because I didn't get one.

No, everyone is too busy talking about Ted Cruz jerking off.

Super cute burd OP!

Umi is love.

I'm truly enjoying them and looking forward to put Kotori on first place of my members. All I get are Nozomi and Hanayo cards. I like them a lot but not as much as Kotori

What new URs?

Setsuna is the Mochizuki Anna of Love Live, isn't she? Shy and quiet normally, but when she dresses as an idol, she transforms into a fun genki girl.

>In today’s world, being honest about really liking something is kind of difficult, right? One might feel ashamed, or feel afraid of being looked down on, or feel that they’re in a difficult situation. But, in the world of school idols, one can forget about those concerns.

That's a weird drawing

Excited for another score match and getting fucked by all those cute new UR burds everyone just got! Wonder if the timing trick to play against others most of the time will still work. Previously playing some games against other /llsifg/ers rather then all against strangers was more fun then I'd expected it to be. Klab are retards for not having at least mildly better MP in this game. Amongst tons of of other shit of course.

>Didn't know you could get the teachers from reward boxes as well.
Yeah, and SR trainers in general too. Rare as fuck though, not sure what the exact % are but gotta be at or lower the x4 SIS drops. Irritatingly I've never noticed any real effect from combo or box score, despite in theory the idea being that a 4m box should give you better stuff then a 1.2m and S-combo should be better then C or no-combo.
>FC lots of EX/Masters to finish off 4m boxes or 1-shot them
>Kisses for u
>tired as hell and sick, barely slouch my way through a song on a 2m box
>here is your veil and SR trainer
Ok.

Reminder that Kanna Hashimoto will be among the cast of seiyuu for PDP

Chika loves her senpai Dia.

Should I idolize SSRs with gold or silver seals? I have 15 and 46 respectively

There's no use for gold seals other than idolizing stuff, while silver seals can be used to buy blue tickets. So go with the former.

IMO, reserve SSR seals for URs.
And only idolize SSRs if they're strong enough for your team (you need to idolize and open a SIS slot)

But if you don't care about min-maxing team strength, just do whatever.

>implying it wont be the live action actresses

Anyone else here max level their R cards before feeding them to SR+ cards?

>there will never be another Bubbles Umi Score Match
Why live?

Yoshiko/Ruby Magical Girl Set when?

Just asking, Does it really need to be a full μ's team so the bonus would work when playing μ's songs?

It was fun but I'm not a fan of having to play right before the event ends in order to keep T1 MMR.

>Feeding R to SR
Waste of skill up, I feed them to promo UR.

I said SR+ tho

No, the bonus applies to each individual card. You can use Aqours cards for µ's songs but they'll get 10% less score for each tap.

Can't wait for the 21st!

>people constantly bitching about the hilariously broken MMR
>getting matched up with anons regardless of team strength
>birth of T3SPAM
Getting T1 during the last minutes was bullshit, but I've never had this much fun playing SIF. It was amazing.

It should be promo UR only, not SR+.

O-oh. But, do you max your R's too? I've been wondering if anyone else does it because it's really a bit of a hassle.

Use gold and, unless you're approaching full good-UR teams, max out SIS too. Idol+full SIS an SSR only takes 4 gold seals, and a maxed 6-slot SSR is going to be significantly more powerful on a team then most URs until a LOT gets sunk into the latter. URs have a higher ceiling sure but they are pricey as fuck unless you're a whale. But if you were a whale I assume you wouldn't be asking.

For us freefags/minnows though seriously, don't discount the power of lower tier stuff that's been maxed. Early/mid run even SRs can be great for cheap. The only resource you probably really want to save for URs is appeal levelers. I guess you could toss a few into a good SSR, at least you can get some effective XP bonus thing there, but definitely never put even a single one into any SR. And any moms in particular, only spend on UR.

Promo UR don't have lasting value so I don't even worry about it. They're ok early on but l8'ing an R-level skill is something mainly to just do for the fun or personal autism.

That's great to hear, I hope the SRs I got from kotori's birthday box would help my μ's teams.

Yes. When you have been playing for years, without buying gems, you run out of things to level up. I always have over 1000 N in my present box waiting for a UR that won't come.

This is true of everything by the way, it's all per-card in terms of calculations of bonuses. So for example if you end up in a situation of using a mixed attribute team, you can get a better score by arranging your team so that matching attributes are in the positions that see the most notes (obviously stops mattering once you have all good single attribute teams).

Yes, I am.

>tfw this is my best """Aqours""" """Pure""" team
How do I even arrange this?

Move the Ruby closer to the center.
You can also do it with the Kemen but it won't make a difference.

I didn't get one, but I did get a second copy of her Pajama SSR so I could up her skill and idolize her for another slot. Joy

Varies per song. It only really might matter in an event where you can know the song and select a team to match it up front, so like pure token event where you're trying to get the highest score and can optimize. In a score match for example nothing you can do except average across the selection and then play your best.

Keep in mind that a maxed SR for the right attribute might easily beat a maxed UR of the wrong attribute. Don't make a team based just on rarity.

It's not new but it's still nice to have two copies of her.

At least you avoided all 10R+1SR and that is a good SSR. Hope you have better luck next time, I only broke my drought on my last scrape draw after 15 pulls of nada (nothing for honk's birthday was truly painful) and neither UR was actually very good, though they're cute.

I have two of that also and am happy about it, such a good one.

Thank Kotori for blue tickets.

But don't the slots 3 and 7 get the most notes usually?

This is actually what the team builder suggests since I'm simply lacking flop cards. I just find it curious how this team is recommended to use Taisho Honk as the center even though I also have Pana's 9+6 1st years skill, which in most cases should be the superior choice.

I just want to peel those pantyhose off Karin's legs and wear it on my head like a bunny hat.

twitter.com/WWE/status/907393988407132160

If you're playing random then the placement won't matter.
As for optimizing score, if you have strong enough scorers then they'll usually outweigh the 10% tap bonuses. Not having Pana as your center does seem strange though. You may have to recalculate the team builder.

youtu.be/yKzl9-7wg2A
lol...

Lol

I haven't bothered with team builder in a long time, never found it very useful or time saving vs just using what I've learned and sometimes a calculator to get the basic idea. Maybe for whales it matters more, or real OCD.

I know however that it can sometimes be bugged, or maybe the scripts are just getting confused and you need to reset. There was once or twice at least where it made a recommendation that was objectively wrong. It may also be that you just added the wrong thing somewhere.

Amazing

Aqours sure brought a lot more autism out of the western LL fanbase.

Pout Eli

Your smile is probably too high because of the 2 URs that makes Taisho Honk better.

>Tfw everyone on my list is FC'ing Wild Stars Master except for me

YES

So is there a correlation that people who like Love Live like Jojo/WWE?

Lovely burd

F

They all run on memes.
>NICO NICO NII
>ORA ORA ORA
>IT'S JOHN CENA

I uploaded the vol 3 raws if anyone is interested.

nyaa.si/view/958595

>torrent
Oh man, I'll try to seed soon.

Nice

I thought it'd be easier for people to find. Thank you.

Both are popular so there's going to be a lot of people who like both including me

Yeah, that's what I think too. The Pure stat is extremely low due to the off-attribute scorers, which is why Pana's 9+6 isn't as viable in this case.

I already tried switching around and calculating stuff manually, but as it looks the team builder isn't wrong here. Except for SIS, it never seems to recommend the best ones possible unless you give it ages to calculate.

Because U can't C me?

CLOSE

This has happened to me 3 times now. Oh well, doesn't really matter when there's no pressure to FC it quickly. I really like the slide notes in this one though, at least they don't completely destroy me like in the other dailies.

Thanks, user.
Would be great if you could upload it to mediafire too.

The fujo crowd likes JoJo and likes Love Live (for some reason).

4 minutes

Ozapure for Love Live!

Anchan debut as Jedah this year!

Intensify Cross-boarding.

>Ozapure for Love Live!
>Anchan debut as Jedah this year!
>Intensify Cross-boarding
What?

Sure, doesn't hurt to have it uploaded in more than one place. Vol 4 soon. mediafire.com/file/u5vpsto77cmzt95/ラブライブ!School_Idol_Project_漫画_Vol_3.7z

Fujos are often gay women, and it turns out girls like girls so yeah it's not surprising that they like love live too

246 rolls for the first double UR, this is the worst box related to double UR so far. Only a total of 22 URs, so it's bellow the 1% too.

Thanks, user.
Can't wait for Vol 4

todokete

Fat burd butt

>popular shit among normalfag ironic weebs
>popular shit among normalfag shounenshitters
>popular shit among normalfags with no taste in sports
rmyt

So, honkfriend was the only person who kept threads alive?

Should I shave my beard for Kotori's birthday?
Yes! I got six new URs. I love Kotori-chan so much.