>its maintenance time
>but i'm still playing
will anything I do not count?

>tfw daddy bred my boipucci while I did the nightfall for him
c:

>XB1: bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=985322 [FULL????]
>XB1 II: Fucking make one already so people stop going on about it
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whos your favorite Destiny2 Streamer and why is it Ms5000Watts' BBC video?

Also, whats your favorite planet gents? Nessus is growing on me in a big way.

Year 1 guardian, how you liking D2 now that you've had time to play (and possibly reach the endgame)?

Is the shader thing as big a problem as people said?

FURRY PRIDE

You'll get kicked in the next 10 minutes or so.

Where are all the angry posters from irrelevant countries no one cares about? Their asshurt is gonna entertain me during maintenance.

So for the Titan master race, it's:

Striker > Sentinel > Sunbreaker?

What about the prestige nightfall?

C:

>You will never be Queen Mara's fuccslave

WHY EVEN EXIST?

loving it, it feels great to be excited about the future of and playing Destiny again

shaders being as they are is a tad annoying, sure, but it hasn't left me sour or anything

I have a hard time using Sturm in PvP. The gun feels so off.

post it

>non americans
Some of you are alright especially the Aussies I've played with.
But some are OBSESSED with our country and it's really sad.

>Hand Cannon in the current state of Crucible

Don't bother

so I went to orbit after getting a exotic engram from a chest. as soon as I hit orbit I got kicked out. is my engram safe?

didn't know there was a maintenance desu

google it.
I honestly don't think it looks that much like her.

>Crucible in the current state of Crucible

I find this crazy, on PC it was seriously rare to see someone not using a HC, like, people were just rolling x2 HCs en masse

If it's not better devils, it's fucking useless basically.
Realistically hcs are never going to be consistent because their range doesn't really justify their TTK

just use a scout or pulse. If you insist on using a HC use better devils

Right?

>WHY IS AN AMERICAN COMPANY GETTING UP FOR WORK AT A REASONABLE TIME FOR THEIR TIMEZONE. AMERICANS ARE SO SELF-CENTRED, THEY SHOULD CATER THEIR TIMES FOR MY COUNTRY AND GET TO THE OFFICE AT 3AM TO DO MAINTENANCE INSTEAD SO I CAN PLAY UNINTERRUPTED

Not even American and I think it's stupid as fuck that people expect Bungo to do maintenance outside of normal working hours unless there's some catastrophic fuck up or exploit that needs fixing ASAP.

Git gud and stop trying to fight scouts at long range.
You have asked this like eight times
We don't know.
Ask Bungie.

>Favorite vendor NPC
>Favorite patrol zone
>Favorite strike
>Favorite weapon
>Your main

Post it

That nose is 110% her. I think it was pulled from a Fappening leak so its got her actual name attached to it.
Nowadays shes gone from Coal Burning to Yellow Fever since her new hubby works at Bungie. Would you suck dick for free Destiny?

Girls tend not to when they're not wearing make-up. Same laugh at the end after the money shot though.

QUEEN
MARA
SOV

I
AM
IN
YOUR
SERVICE

enjoy the PvE, hate the PvP

4v4 sucks, everyone just moves around in clusters, i miss the chaos of war that was D1 PvP

handcannons feel off as well, current weapon meta in PvP is pretty fucking boring, they need to bring TLW/Thorn back, it was broken as fuck, but atleast it was fun as hell

They're outclassed at literally all ranges babe

Should have been maintenance edition

>bungie
>fixing an exploit asap
Do you not remember the infinite shadowshot iron banner? Where whole teams would spend a match only using shadowshot.

>Favorite vendor NPC
don't know until Oct 24th
>Favorite patrol zone
>Favorite strike
>Favorite weapon
>Your main
Warlock - Awoken Female (Future War Cult)

>Asher but hate his loot

>Nessus

>Arcology Crystals are Magic

>Nameless Midnight. Reminds me of a Cryptic Dragon I used to know with Crowd Control, Explosive Rounds and Firefly.....its not my Raifu...but it reminds me of the good times.

>WARLOCK WHAT WHAA

>Spending all that time just to tell us you're a PC fag

Yes yes, mah mustard race. Go away.

Devrim because its Gideon from AW
Nessus
All bad, but Spire is least so
Riskrunner
Hunter

>Favorite vendor NPC
Banshee-44
>Favorite patrol zone
Titan
>Favorite strike
The Pyramidion (I've only been able to play two different ones since the playlist system blows donkey dick.)
>Favorite weapon
Origin Story
>Your main
Voidwalker

>zippy is still on earth somehow
N-nani!?

Four taps with a minuet or devils kills, and they've got an RPM of 140. Nightshade and nergal kill in four three-round bursts and fire off 385 rpm, which is about 128 bursts per minute, slower than a hand cannon TTK. The mida pair is still better than everything but hand cannons are good.

I literally wasn't being antagonistic and was just goofing around, you petulant fuck

>tfw the queen will never humiliate in you in public but then nibble your ear in private

Crucible is awful anyway. If a shitter like me can do good in Destiny pvp then there is something wrong with the game mode.

What are you nigs playing in the meantime?

I meant in terms of servers being exploited in a way we haven't seen. Imagine something like somebody getting access to the server admin accounts and being able to manpulate gear and stuff. They'd be on it like a fly on shit if it threatened silver. Not a fuck-up in game which doesn't really affect them.

Name a better hand cannon for PvE and PvP.

YOU CAN'T.

What time does the raid go live tonight and what's the recommended light level for it?

the trapper node for nightstalker is really good in pvp but the super is lackluster

>Favorite vendor NPC: no one
>Favorite patrol zone: EDZ
>Favorite strike: don't know, 292 light and i've done like 3 strikes
>Favorite weapon: Kinetic - Nameless Midnight, Energy - that legendary Sideark that shoots in 3-shot bursts, Power - Merciless
>Your main: Warlock

Veeky Forums

Do you guys think heroics are going to be nerfed for exotic drop rates?

im light lvl 168 right now, but all the legendarys i get have either 265 armor or seal an equal amount of dmg. what should i do?

keep grinding heroic events?
create another warlock?
just my boots and also that bracelet are blue with 262 armor)

Banshee-44
Nessus but just because I've already spent so much time there
Arms Dealer
Scathlocke
Awoken Female Hunter

>Banshee-44

Haha, my nigga. He's great.

>Guardian did you just... No, you've been here for a while, yeah.
>Forgot what I was doing
>Guardian, come here for a sec
>Stay on earth if you can, it's safer

any sidearm to look out for? I want something to infuse my rat king with. is there a good kinetic sidearm?

Rayman Legends for the Switch

Nothing. Going to hit up the store for some veggie snacks and a scale to see how my carb diet has been going. I forgot to weight myself when I started almost a month ago.

Gotta go and get my car back from repairs.
Then I'm off to the gym.
By the time I'm back servers should be up unless Bungie extends.

are the servwrs down on ps4?

Minuet because I can make it do void damage for nezarc's sin. Direct fucking upgrade.

lol what? Faggot.

Drang but its in the energy slot
it seems bad but if you slap an energy recoil mod on? wew easy life

>tfw she died in D1, but now that Traveller is awake a ghost will find her, make her a Guardian and bring her back to us

What are you even saying. Just do strikes and public events until 265 light.

maintenance for 4 hours

>Tonight

Umm...

Shitposting at work.

sorry 265 light. phone posting is cancer

>Sloane is mommyfu want her to sit on my fucking face
>EDZ only because I'm a sucker for a dark enchanted forest
>Pyramidion
>Good Bone Structure
>Striker Titan

In Destiny 1 you could go into IB even when being underlevelled and do well. Firstly because you were only one of six so you carried less weight and secondly because the gameplay modes allowed for compensation.

If IB in Destiny 2 is Survival or Countdown then boy that's gonna be a riot.

why? exotics are nothing special, Xur is in this game...

Anyone wanna help me with the rat king quest after the maintenance ends?

sunshot

Revision, applications and the gym.

>>Good Bone Structure
I just got it's brother and I'm honestly having more luck with rescue mag than Outlaw. Still a bae gun though.

Wouldn't it be like 2 AM though?

run them both???

Imagine how badly everyone would shit themselves if Xur brought exotics that were not in the guide.

500 shards and upwards per piece

there's a kinetic one that shoots in 3-round bursts, it's awesome in PvE

Banshee
Nessus
Savathun's Song
The Old Fashioned
Gunslinger

Are there any short hunter cloaks for endgame? if so do you have a picture of it?

>she died in D1

There's far too much lore behind her and the Awoken to just kill her and her brother off in a single cutscene.

They're alive. Follow the rule of all media "If you don't actually see them die on screen, they're not dead"

>raid
>tonight

raid is tomorrow at 6pm Bong time / 1pm EST

Mfw I have over 500 but my fireteam is still double digits.

Think it hits 10 am PST tomorrow. I know it's 6pm BST so just working off that

Bungie already confirmed she's alive and coming back

Gonna wait till factions come out. I like my nigga on Io because he told my titan not to fall over.

Titan is the best place to dash for coins and I love the warlock set it has.

The titan strike with that exo who sacrifices herself looked pretty nice, but I think it's dumb to introduce characters in strikes since it pretty much makes their death certain, and because going over it again and again makes it really lose it's luster.

Minuet

Warlock

At 265 you should do publics until you upgrade to 270 via exotic drops(Which should only take you about 3 drops or something small). Then do exotic Quests and powerful rewards.

We know for a fact the Prince survived and even if she did die, Eris makes it seem like it was part of a plan the whole time.

I head for work in an hour anyway so I'd have just been working through it regardless. But from when it started until now, just shitposting, getting food and watching TV.

Titan is ultra comfy

>addressing Sloan as "mom" and not "coach"

BANSHEE WONT GIVE ME THE FUCKING ANTIOPE-D AND I WANT TO DIE.

Like 30 turn ins with it on the table and NOTHING

Leaked Dead Space 4 screenshot

okay thank you for that, user

I really hope that Eva Levante comes back at some point and that we can actually buy shaders. I don't wanna grind my ass off for shaders of all things.

How do you get that fur? I have that helmet but there's no fur on it

>Same laugh
>knowing a streamers laugh
wow 1kys

Failsafe
EDZ
Inverted Spire
Better Devils
Titan