/wowg/ - World of Warcraft general

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
youtube.com/watch?v=3WFHKFK2xQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8xiDaWqpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huns will never have this

Reminder that wow pvp has never been good and has always been a last minute tack-on to the game. If you're actually paying a sub to pvp you should kys yourself now.

>do a m+ without convergence of fates
>plays like shit
looks like i am not replacing that shit until next expansion

Me on the left

I sub just to roleplay and PvP, I don't even do any of the story quests
I don't like what PvE has become, it's just not enjoyable for me anymore
you can suck my cock you carebear homo

REALMS ARE UP GO GO GO

Would you let me to heal your scars?

>tfw stuck at work

I already did my phone missions, now I just want to go do WQs

I AM MY SCARS
*slits wrists and posts pic on tumblr*

>do the quest with Velen
>expect the boss to pull the do the usual "stuns you and escapes while taunting you"
>boss actually does it
>Velen nopes the fuck out while you're still stunned and chains the fucker before he can portal away
>disintegrates him with a holy blast
Also poor little LIGHT boy. His faith is being shattered right now.

Does buying Legion get me a free level 100 boost for a character?

i just got world first netherlight crucible

how fkkin mad are you right now?

what did your pvp relics roll

When will WoW finally add a "stop fucking talking and just start the next fight already" button? Running DS on multiple characters for the mounts is just fucking annoying.

ye

>playing the game the way its meant to be played makes you a carebare homo
>being a erp degenerate is perfectly fine
This is exactly why we live in Trump's America now

>it's a take the WoW serves down and then take the battle.net servers down an hour after WoW comes up episode
I hate this plot line

yes

Should I upgrade my lvl 100 heirlooms to 110 or is it fast enough without them

would anyone be willing to trade me a month of membership for OSRS gold? I have near maxed RS account with a ton of gold, but im super bored of it. Missing this game a ton. if anyone's interested let me know

That guild name is so fucking cringeworthy

>Talk to Alleria
>Light's Purchase was obliterated lmao have fun waiting
Thanks Blizzard.

I said roleplay not erp user

>making alleria a void bitch

lolcorruption still lives on

Is there a way to replay the Arrival of Aggramar cutscene?

My character was in ghost wolf form when it triggered so it looked really dumb.

sent ;)

I disagree.

>known since first ptr build
>act like it's new

I think (hope) they're using it ironically.

such a tease with the (You) i realize i could sell the gold to chinese websites but i'd rather cut out the middleman

it's up

better than being in deer form with the camera clipping through you

Post what you're listening to as you do your dailies, /wowg/.
I picked up a copy of 'Fore!' from my local record store today, so I've been spinning that all day.
youtube.com/watch?v=LB5YkmjalDg
Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

I wonder if anyone in /wowg/ is autistic enough to play EVE. I think I have a few hundred billion ISK on my old accounts I'm not going to play anytime soon.

that game always interested me but i figured it's too late to get into it. isn't it mostly spreadsheets or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=3WFHKFK2xQo

That's the same opinion as saying "wow is all about raiding and having a shitbucket"

It's never too late to get into it, and the spreadsheets are if you're trying to do industry or some shit.

Why is every horde-tichondrius guild name so damn cringey? it's like they've all been made by 12 year old niglets or something

got ganked again, bitch nigga?

When I'm dungeoning/raiding with as a healer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8xiDaWqpg

Worgen whore from eu ad greets you all!

This video gave me a confused boner.

eve is dying desu

kys.

kys

>argussian reach emissary
>2 argussian reach world quests
>one of them is a supplies needed
SOMEONE STOP ME

I have played with /eog/ back in 2014, fun times but after a while it started to feel like a second job so I quit

fucking minus8

what's the most reliable way to get marks of honor?

I'm a herbalist so it was fine. Got my FREE argurite haha ! ;)

pvp duh

don't be silly all 3 are in macaree next to each other or wait until tomorrow when two wq areas unlock

World Quests, BGs and brawls

You are lucky they returned marks as consistent rewards from bgs, I had to grind 5000 on wqs alone

>Prophet Velen says: No. This ends now.

I'd love to do some pvp user but I've been in the queue for an hour and 18 minutes now so it's not happening

I'm still troubleshooting why my i5 CPU is overheating for no reason.
I have a 980 GTX.
CPU is at 50°C at boot, and quickly goes beyond 60 - 70 while in WoW, except when my character stops moving for a bit.
I broke down my computer and dusted everything. Same issue.
Now my CPU fan is at around 1500 RPM, should it be more?

does this look like /g/ to you

install leenux

Might be your thermal paste or something. Nothing to do with WoW though.

Veeky Forums - Vidya technology

I want to RP as a former iron horde orc warrior and enjoy some raids and pvp aswell on EU, but all I have is a half empty RP server (horde site) where neither good PvE nor PvP happen. Even the RP side is disappointment, all RP I can find there are fucking edgy bloodelves drinking in a bar or sitting on a bench in silvermoon.

I would like to combine mythic raid and RP for example but as I say the only RP server where some people are is shit. I don't care about fucking alliance side, so no, this option doesn't exist for me, alliance is too disgusting to even make a character on it.

my cpu has been 80-90 at all times for 3 years so far
>thisisfine.jpg

STRUCK A NEVER; DID I?

>i5 CPU
uses jew cum for tpm, no wonder it's overheating
>1500 RPM
this doesn't mean anything, nobody knows what speed your particular fan needs to spin

>NEVER
I guess?

>alleria gets blacked literally
>she looks normal on ship
>"oh dont tell anyone but i can change back and forth between white and black hehe xd"
literally transracial

But I recently had unusual lags at over 80°C, which is why I'm troubleshooting now.
I love WoW and can't live without it btw.

>trying to decide between traits
>get a good tier 3 trait but the path to take it needs you to pick a shittier tier 2 trait

I just know this system is gonna rile up my autism like never before once we get antorus relics. I can deal with it now since I know I'll replace all my 930 and below relics once antorus hits.

Don't sperg over it too much, people will complain so much they will change how it works before the raid comes out.

>tmp
Mine does look like a sad stain of Horde Goblin™ cum, all dried up, that's probably the issue.

Is Horde Goblin Cum a paint color for Warhammer?

where are the filter lists?

>The yetis of Feralas should once again have facial hair.
Finally!

Probably.
Well I'll have to wait until I can smear some fresh thermal cum all over my cooler in order to play WoW again, and ofc all the stores just closed.
Sad!

mushroom planet is complete aids

*eye blasts you*

>huntards barrage the entire zone and drag the shambers through your dnd
garrosh did nothing wrong

*afks*
*tags the boss when it's at 5% hp*
hehe .. thx kid

wath

post sluts

>fighting invasion boss that does the green spikes of death
>hunter pets on growl

delete the class

why does it seem like every patch is a catch-up patch now?

post lewd

how would a WQ hero catch up without all this shit

>pointy-ears

do you mean why does every patch have catch up mechanics? because its not fun to waste time on alt#213423 when ive already done the content on my main. i only use my 11 alts for gold making/professions/farm mounts and pets, but i do take them all through quests and what not to keep them current, so its nice to not have super underpowered guys because i dont play them

no

Because of mouthbreathers like
who would actively complain if it was more difficult gearing their 300 characters. So we've got to have a game where only the cutting edge of gear is worth it and everything else can go fuck itself, dump it at the next tier.

God, I have 14 characters at 110 and only 3 are caught up on the Argus stuff. I just wish they would unlock WQs account-wide.

>now
wow when did i go back in time to the sunwell plateau raid patch???

>So we've got to have a game where only the cutting edge of gear is worth it and everything else can go fuck itself, dump it at the next tier

Um besides like, maybe vanilla and some select items, hasn't every single raid tier been like this?

>explain
>elaborate
what did alleria mean by this?

I think more people would complain that haven't played since either patch 7.0 or a previous expansion. Imagine if there was no dauntless gear or relinquished items. People would get absolutely FUCKED trying to get new gear. They'd have to run heroics for a while just to get gear to tackle Argus.

Also hasn't Legion had some of the gear that's lasted longest through raid tiers? People are still regularly using 2 piece sets from NH, and fucking arcanocrystals

>So we've got to have a game where only the cutting edge of gear is worth it and everything else can go fuck itself,
game has been like that since WotLK

Welp, the netherlight crucible is a fucking mess. You literally cannot optimize this shit without raidbots or simcraft. Blizzard has officially lost their fucking minds.

Nope.

and the difference in power between tiers is also huge. So much so that we've already surpassed the power level pre stat squish in 6.0.3, making us back to square one.

Some catch up gear is absolutely fine, expecting people to go through EN, then ToV, then NH would be stupid. But 910+ gear for basically free..?

Nah

stop filtering my shitposts

explain?

new to moon guard
any donations?