Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

first for Darren

>Shogun 2 fags will defend this
>b-b-b-but the game would be much better if you had endless unit snakes without a general running around the map
what a bunch of fucking idiots

>not DONG Zhuo edition

if the dream isn't to be an overweight lecherous traitor forcing beauties to lie with you then it may as well not exist.

What's your upkeep malus?

Why muslims do that hand pose when giving speeches?

Is it religious reason?

Ask Darren in his next Q&A session!

AAAAAAHHHHHH

HIBERNIA

>Peopçe unironically want three kingdoms
Nigger, they arr rook the same in the three kingdom periods

Atleast during warring states you had a plethora of tribes, cultures and traditions

What exactly is happening here, lords with magnanimous? Had no idea this shit stacks and is actually worth it.

Do agents have no upkeep if they are not embedded in an army?

also during warring states there's more than, you know, only three kingdoms

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

So, what will be the poster faction for game 3? TWW2 had good raw marketing material with two flavours of elves, space dinos and overgrown lab rats but the remaining races are the bottom of the GW barrel. Ogres and chorfs are the literal whos of the setting and the demons are evil without being edgy like the delves or chaotic crazy like the skaven.

Game 3 is going to be fucking terrible we knew this since day 1

CA will scrape the very bottom of the barrel

Kislev.

They're gonna harness the slavs.

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

But slavs are too poor to buy games and DLCs. They pirate them.

CATHAY

Chaos.

They are fucked and its a big mystery to everyone

The darklandsbowl is composed of

Chorfs
Ogres
Hobgoblins
Skaven
Lizardmen
Chaos tribes
Some absolutely madman merchants going from cathay
Greenskins

They will introduce demons, thats a given

And they might bend the map to allow dorfs and kislev in

Sounds like a complete bore
Its 35 shades of evil in one place

>factions that are already in the old games but this time for real

gee user how will CA justify charging 60 shekels for that dousey

I wont be purchasing game 3

Easy peasy, they've charged full price for one (1) faction copypasted two dozen times in the past.

Why is Marienburg making so much money?

It really just looks like complete dogshit I sure wonder how they will spin this

CA contorting around the ground trying to snake their way out of this will be fun to watch at least

I can understand that and I'm a big Warhammer fan. It's gonna be a bit tricky for them. By then, the Saga game will probably be out at least. And maybe AE

he's talking about chaos demons I guess.
kislev is shit and no one cares about it anyway

Ogres are one of the more popular races, simple to paint and perfectly competitive with a lot of monsters. A hell of a lot more people play ogres than any of the elves, Bretonnia, Empire, Dwarfs or beastmen.

Have you considered that we are talking about a video game and not small action figures here?

So what'll game 3 launch with?

Ogres, Daemons, Chorfs and Kislev

Or

Ogres, Daemons, Chorfs and Cathay?

We all know you will be a good goy and preorder it the instant it becomes available.

>ogre kingdoms
>Popular

L O L

LOVE ETERNAL

Tabletop players are a small minority of the TW player base.

Undivided is short a lot of stuff and needs a rework in both campaign and rebalancing anyway.

Get the fortresses in the far north to get rid of Attila horse mode which is awful. Archaism campaign is gathering all the chaotic factions into an Apocolyptic Leigon.

The former, I seriously doubt Cathay is getting in. But you never know, I guess.

This looked nice I think

>Ogres and Daemons in the lowest third
>Chaos Dwarves under "Other"

Fucking lol WH3 is gonna be a tough sell

Top kek that tomb kings lmao

real definitive list

the claim is that they are the literal whos of the setting, the setting being for a tabletop miniatures game. Literally any warhammr faction is a literal who across the entire video games market you retard.

comfy

I actually think doing the far east may be the only option to make game 3 even a little bit as a ppealing as 1 and 2. Not that it's likely, but still.

Name 1 total war they have sold for 60 euro other than warhammer.

>Literally any warhammr faction is a literal who across the entire video games market you retard.
Oh yes who has ever heard of Orks haha :)

If you ask some faggot that plays video games about Warhammer he will tell you about The Empire, the Dwarfs and the Greenskins, not about some nieche faction of fat Mongols

>some user posting about arena
>decide to check it out
>closed beta

H'okay then. Looks conceptually neat though I guess?

The skaven have also had a fair amount of exposure with Vermintide.

I think most have been full price, user

Name one.

S E T T R A

I remember when it was first announced, back before Rome 2 when Gook was still around. When the fuck are they gonna release it?

>ask some faggot about warhammer
>implying they wouldn't say 'space marines'

wrong right off the bat, but the highest profile warhammer video gane game is either bloodbowl, RoR or Vermintide both of which have many different factions. It's doubtful you'd get a consistent answer. No one imagines a particular race with the term warhammer.

Rome 2

>crying chaos dwarf

Wrong, try again.

Rome 2

>what is inflation

>Nippon
>Ind
>Khuresh
>Cathay
>Hobgoblins
>Hung
>Kurgan
>Fish people
>Pygmies
>Amazons
>Araby
>Albion
>Kislev
>Tilea
>Border Princes
>Estalia
>Vampire coast

Pretty much all the minor races left in the setting. I wonder how many of these make it in.

Fucking pedigri total war. The tie 5 plus have 50/50 teems of dogs and cav

those all kind of suck

there's a reason they aren't major factions..

Is Arena fun?

Vampire Coast, Araby, Tilea, Kislev and Cathay are the only ones of this list I can see working in the game. Which is enough if you ask me

I already said you're wrong, not only you're a fantasybaby, you're also an imbecile.

>Jade Druids are absurdly OP and can easily rack up 600-800 kills per battle
>every other Empire Wizard is hot garbage and can barely manage 100-150 kills

nice game, CA

Rome 2

burden of proof user

So be real nigga how is this shit?

Rome 2 Provide proof I'm wrong then.

>fantasybaby

lmao

radical

>using imbecile as an insult

*tips fedora*

>400 hours on ETW

Good taste

It should be fun if you played in the Shogun 2 multiplayer. The battles are big it's up to 6000 men on the battlefield. But it's heavily ability based.
The singleplayer faggots, who can only camp castles and afraid to attack even versus computer and those who can't play without a pause would ragequit it.

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, you're still an imbecile and a newfag that got caught no matter how butthurt you get

Rome 2 was sold at 54 euros, attila 39, napoleon 39, shogun 2 49, fots 29, empire 49, medieval 2 39.

It warms my heart to see how fantasy destroyed this general and replaced it with nothing but newfag redditors.

It is modded though

>wanting to play a buggy laggy budget version of the combat in the main games

BEYOND COMPREHENSION

The problem with these races is that most of the are just human factions. Tough to make all of them stand out.

Which is weird. The setting utilizes so many outlandish races yet the ones that aren't used in the game are different human cultures.
Only races on this list that aren't humans:

Vamp Coast
Khuresh
Fish People
Hobgoblins

Nice screenshot, so you're not only a fantasybaby but a thief and a cretin on top of it.

Rome 2

You're tearing me apart, user.

Not him, but the game is sometimes fun.

How long does it take to find games?

Remember that if you're white and you play any factions other than northwestern Europe, that's digital cultural appropriateion

You do know what happens to these prices if you adjust them to inflation right? Rome 2 is 4 years old fuccboi

are you done sperging out?

>that's digital cultural appropriation

What is the punishment for digital cultural appropriation?

Your wife/girlfriend/2dwaifu will be culturally enriched by a minority of the culture you appropriated. You will help raise your wife's child and they will further the culture you mocked.

I have no idea. Haven't played it in over a year. I only assumed it's better now.
Stopped playing when I realized it was a grindfest. I don't like grindfests.

>northwestern europe
fuck off, I'm austrian therefore I can play germanics, huns/magyars and slavs

Does digital cultural appropriation extend to Fantasy cultures? Will Karl Franz impregnate my wife for playing empire?

Each of those lords has a trait that increases the income of the local province.
The heros have the same.
They stack.

What about that Dynasty Warriors mod?

>tfw you genuinely enjoy the Dwarf campaign with a few mods

Slaughtering urks is fun desu. It's a bit like playing Rome and fighting Gauls.

I WANT TO LOYALLY SERVE THE PRINCESS

Only if you're not german, user.
But yes, Karl gets his right of primae noctis

That's not princess, that's a mage!

Boss?

She's gonna get MALEKITH'D

Karl Franz is way too nice for that.