/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Class rate-up gacha]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Saber: 13
Berserker: 12

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31913563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THAT'S A STUCK CAT!

I did not know until this day that it was the Meltfags all along

Why is Wu and infinitely better character than kiara?

Saido no Doki desu thread

>Melt is rated higher than or equal to all 5* offensive Casters
hmmmmm

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

Is using Merlin/Waver/Damage CEs the equivalent of playing Fire Emblem on easy casual mode?

>this triggered the reddit hivemind

Best boy.

I'm more triggered with Quetz's man face

>kiara only 3.5
I-IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

I want to fill her with semen

At this point Kiarafags are the most pathetic posters in this general, and I'm sure they are mostly faseflagging or baiting themselves. Usually by putting Melt, Gil, Medb, Lancelot, or any other character against Kiara just to have something to shitpost. They love playing the victim and trashing others while ruinning entire threads. Replying to obvious baits, which are probably their own posts to begin with, most of the times. Seriously, "Kiarafags", you are currently the most cancerous posters, along the guys who also tend to reply you with the intention of improving the shitpost.

DO YOU SEE BANANA MAN
HOPPING OVER ON THE WHITE SAND
HERE HE COME WITH SOME FOR ME
FRESHLY TAKEN FROM BANANA TREE

>meltcancer already starting shit
proving right

>Kiara is higher than Eresh
Ereshfags already BTFO before she is even released!!!

Festive times in Fate/GO, unfortunately not here though.

I don't get it why is ere chan there

How do we fix this general?

She actually has a personality and isn't just a pair of tits for one.

Why are my dumb evil sidekicks fucking each other

WHy are you responding to your posts Kiaracuck?

Soon she shall be 20.0

>Melt so low
But why though? She is a pretty strong nuke with good class advantages and utility.

Sorry I'm new here, can you explain what an "Oni thread" is?

Can Kiara kill servants?

>hating sharkteeth
Faggot

>newfags didn't get the welfare Ere from the summer event

FGO Radio Episode 36
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31913563

No guest today. Today's theme is "The "I feel you!" festival!". Sometimes you can relate to how someone is feeling when good or bad things happen to them. It makes you say "Ah, I feel you". They got a button that plays a recording of them saying "I feel you!" when they press it.

Nero Festival has started. The event has a much needed item gacha you can roll infinitely. The previous event gave us a lot of Servants but took all of our QP. This is the perfect time to recover your losses. Takahashi best Servants are Archer and Rider class so she has been struggling a bit while farming. Minami suggest using the damage CE on someone with class advantage even if they're not very good, it should still help you speed up farming.

Some mail.
1) He's glad the challenge quests from last year came back. Last year things didn't go so smoothly but now he cleared them all and got his revenge.
Takahashi has been farming petals and rolling the item gacha to strengthen her team. Minami cleared the challenges easily. This time she has access to more Servants and has found strategies that weren't possible before. Makes her think "It was that easy huh" "Oh, you can clear it like this too". Her MVP has been Cu Alter. The love she poured onto him is paying off.
2) He wants to know which Servant combination from the event is their favorite. He likes Chaldea Kitchen 2017 starring Boudicca, Raikou, Tamamo Cat and Emiya.
Minami likes the triple Jeanne team. She hated having to fight them but defeating them all at the same time felt nice.
3) If you pay attention you can see Servants have some funny names in battle. He can't wait to see what's next.
4) The name Alexander came up during history class and he couldn't stop picturing Fate's Alexander every time they talked about him. He doesn't like history very much but FGO has made it bearable for him and wouldn't mind learning more about Servant's real life history.

We eat bananas and discuss if a Japanese ogre can be a lesbian considering its nature as a shapeshifter

>pretty strong nuke
She's outclassed in damage by every counter class, even offensive casters now that they both have their interludes. She's quite literally worthless.

Why does this smug loli trigger kiarafags so much?

this reddit list is full of errors, they can't even copy correctly

kintoki(berserker) is listed on both 5* and 4* because a retard made this

Just stop, will you? You Gilfags have falseflagged as Kiarafags and created enough artificial hate for her, just so people who start picking on her instead of your precious little Gil. Just leave us alone now.

>strong nuke
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fate/Grand Ranking. "Servants that would look good eating onigiri!" by a fan
3) Cu. He seems the type who would enjoy onigiri while fishing.
2) Caesar. You can picture him smiling while eating them.
1) Leonidas. Training, lunch and more training. Muscles and onigiri are a good combination.

"Servants that would make delicious onigiri!" by a fan
3) Amakusa Shirou. Onakaheritamae! He'll fill your belly with rice.
2) Raikou. Onigiri filled with mama's love.
1) Tawara Touta. Riceman himself. Emiya would be first but he's too good to be ranked.

"Best Servants for the challenge quests!" by a fan
3) King Hassan. He's your best bet if you have to clear Hassan's challenge quest. He's immune to their instakill effect.
2) Holmes. His NP is an excellent counter to Siegfried's defense buff.
1) Enkidu. He can stun Heracles and Gilgamesh with his NP, allowing you to clear their quest easily.

"The "I feel you!" festival!" fan version.
1) When you turn off double speed to see a new Servant's animations and NP in detail, but then you forget to turn it on after you're done and everything is so slow.
2) When a card with 90% critical chance doesn't crit.
3) When you bring the wrong class to a quest.
4) To my friends with strong Servants and LB event Craft Essences: Thank you!
5) When you accidentally go to the command card screen without using skills first.
6) When the enemy has low HP and you think you can kill it but you don't and they use their NP.

Seems they're making up for not reading many mails last week.

You will pay Xehanort, leave my friends alone!

Will I be able to shitpost faster with a Veeky Forums pass?

Unfortunately we cannot do a damn thing. Shitposters love taking several identities just to argue. Kiarafags, Jetfags, Gilcucks, and the list goes on.

Somebody proposed to close the thread now and then, which I think it may work for the best. Just open the general when really imporant stuff is released. The other idea is to merge both FGO generals, since the shitposting in /fgog/ is out of control and I don't see the situation improving till EoR3 is released.

>a pretty strong nuke
Did you just mix up Meltryllis with INVINCIBLE?

@189058159
>dude give me (You)s for my ebin passage because I was too late last thread ;-;
AHAHAHAHA

Please don't buy one just for that

>2) He wants to know which Servant combination from the event is their favorite. He likes Chaldea Kitchen 2017 starring Boudicca, Raikou, Tamamo Cat and Emiya.

>Tamamo Cat

WHORE

Please explain, gilfags.

>King Hassan. He's your best bet if you have to clear Hassan's challenge quest. He's immune to their instakill effect.

>Quick
>Nuke
Green is the color of SHIT

UHM......

>1) Tawara Touta. Riceman himself.

R I C E M A N

I'm surprised they didn't forget he exists.

>Anti-Archer anti-divine backed up by the two best casters in the game versus a divine archer
Gee user I just don't know

Gilcucks are always at the center of it, though. Arguing with Jetfags, or with Emiyafags, or with Cufags, or with Hercfags, or with Shiroufags, or with Karnafags, the list goes on. They're the ones always arguing. They're always at the center of it all. Getting rid of them automatically gets rid of all cancer.

I welcome you inside of me. Please, savior this feeling. Fu..hahahaha! How irrisistable. Heaven's Hole. You belong to me user.. forever.

Hey somebody saved my clear to shitpost with

Nice excuses, gilfag.

Begone thot. Lancelot will protect me.

>using a NP charge skill actually reduces the NP gauge
Wew lad

Wrong, because even when they stopped posting jetcucks remained, despite promising to quit if gilcucks stopped. You're all a cancer and you ALL need to go.

Reminder Lancelot is canonically completely overpowered and above Achilles and Berserker Memekles level

>When a card with 90% critical chance doesn't crit.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just checked. Stunning Karna when Arjuna's first bar breaks made it so he didn't apply his defense buff.

Thanks for the tip, user.

Lancelot is a slut too though.

>even offensive casters now that they both have their interludes
In what world? None of the offensive casters hit harder than her, Illya's buff was a joke and Sanzou can NP back to back with her skill but has no utility outside of that.

She isn't Jeanne Alter, but

>30% atk buff
>20%NP buff
>10-30% quick buff

She can hit harder than the casters that much is for sure.

What the fuck, I was told that Fate/ was popular outside of Japan?

Stupid Tamamo Lancer or swimsuit raikou?

Things worse than Kiarafags:
- Idiots who use Karna instead of Carna

He can't even hurt Achilles

Gilfucks or whatever you like to call them. In the end they are all the same, shitposters.

See? Again with ths shitpost.
It doesn't matter what character they support, attack, or talk endlessly about. They are just shitposters ruinning the threads, again and again.

>implying that's Lancelot
Cuckcelot you mean.

LMAO

Do you have THAT ONE friend?

>condemned gilcucks so I'm a jetfag
This is the entire problem with Gilcucks. They don't START a lot of shitposting, but they're so fucking defensive about Gilgashit that they'll always end up increasing shitposting. Remove them, and jetfags and the rest of them all lose their target, and all current forms of shitposting ends right there. Granted, some new form of shitposting will pop up, but that is the very nature of this site and internet in general.

>pole
Try that against Arondight, thot.

Cucked

Umm,pajeetfags???

>Shark down to 7.0
ugh
>Scat that fucking low
wait what
>Vlad up there
WHAT

Good job confirming him, retard. Kill yourself and go away. Be the change you want to see.

rare

No matter the weapon the user has the end result will be the same

Fuck off jetshitter is the one that won't admit when cuckcelot is weak

how the fuck did that happen
where did that invincibility come from

>gacha is an event
fgo is really nothing happens the game.

>They don't START a lot of shitposting
Literally all shitposting started with Gilgameme.

We jetbros merely KoH their retarded tricks, the WEW and CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP all came from gilfag. In the beginning we even fought against using non Fate related reaction images but the Gilcuck kept using his Tom Cruise and we decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

No, wait. It just delayed it a turn. That's still vaguely helpful, I suppose, but far less cheesable.

George Bond CE probably

Reminder that they could balance this game if they made buster crits do less damage than quick crits.

George bond CE nigger

>Which leaves this absurdly overpowered Lancer of Black as the strongest candidate.
>Vlad without LoD is "absurdly overpowered"
>Karna and Achilles are confirmed above him

Who misunderstood genius here?

>f/go english
What?

NP damage is literally on the memelist. They're both compatible with Merlin's buster buff which skews the damage even more in their favor over Melt. Illya flat out damages her in a single NP, and Sanzo NP's twice in a row with 20 percent extra damage on the second one.
>Sanzou can NP back to back with her skill but has no utility outside of that.
30 percent np gain and stars to the team every 5 turns is "no utility" now? Just accept Melt is second rate.

>not knowing about vlad' s second wind.
Removing turkroach.

>doubled saving throws
UMMMM...

this is beautiful.

>we

>Caules’ eyes became tinged with nostalgia as he sighed. Though he grumbled that she was a monster, there was a glimpse of something like pride in him as he said it.

>“Well, I’m not so stupid as to resolve myself to die and commit a suicide attack. More importantly, the battle with the Red camp comes first. Just like Archer said, the other side’s Rider is extremely overpowered.”

>extremely overpowered

Which wouldn't matter at all if Gilcucks didn't like sucking Gilgadick so much. Look at that one Tristanfag. He's also delusional and wouldn't admit when his shit is weak. But in the end, because everyone ignores him, he is irrelevant. He can't shit up the threads.

Jetfags might be the source of shitposting, but it is Gilcucks that are their fuel, their power source. Remove them, and Jetfags lose all power. Gilcukcs are at the heart of it all.

Nobu a CUTE.