/assg/ General

We fucking failed the event: Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1471967615869010456/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

>Dead by Daylight Mask Teaser
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=YiGsh8RjAt0

>Spring Break DLC Trailer (F13)
[YouTube] Friday the 13th: The Game | Spring Break 1984 DLC | Trailer PAX West 2017

>Who Do You Main?
strawpoll.me/13774461
strawpoll.me/13774470
strawpoll.me/13414504
strawpoll.me/13414516

Extra vote for funzies
strawpoll.me/13855362

Is that a dead thread?:

The game being on sale means the update will go live soon, right? ;_;

post yfw all 4 survivors escape

>event wasn't even x3 bp
Crucify the frogs

Are you for the new killer mask customization

That artist draws asses too large

they're perfect, just not for you

Is the perk for slapping the items out of survivors' hands general or a teachable? I've heard both.

Pretty sure they said general on the stream

i think teachable

T-thanks

>Wraith eating mongo chongos

Give this person my praise.

>survivor tries to give me a patronizing free hit before he leaves
>while I'm running NOED
Thanks for the pip, loser.

Rusty is such a pathetic cuck, holy shit.
Soap has him wound so tight around her finger and he soesnt even realize it.

We already all know this.
Stop bringing it up in the thread.
Just mock him in the discord. Literally no one will come it his aid to stop him

What if, a killer who can hide inside lockers for ambush and possibly teleport between them.

>Beating a dead horse to the point where you're smashing its skeleton

Why loser? I always do that as well (without tbaging) if the killer was good. Is there something wrong with it?

It's pretty much as he said, patronizing. After a shitty killer game, I just want the survivors to get the fuck out.

I started playing two days ago. Rank 20 killer, each game is against 4 people on voice chat with all purple addons prestige multiple times. They body block me, instant flashlight me over and over. Shit talk me in chat every game. Heal instantly when I pick them up.

What the fuck is this shit man. You get bullied as the killer so hard. I feel like a little bitch playing him.

Welcome to the game, please enjoy your stay

Git gud

Which killer can I play to make little kids fucking rate like the shit stained spergs they are.

Why do you just ban him from the discord?

doctor seems to scare the shit out of people, but the DLC don't seem to ever go on sale.

All of them except wraith

Nurse, but she requires pratice. Expect to get shit on a few more time before you can start playing her well. Also, keep in mind that certain addons can be detriments to learning how to use power. Billy's good too, considering that his chainsaw is instadown, but I never fucking learned how to use it properly.

What's David's eye color?

Nurse and Billy.
There's no winning against good Nurses and Billys

how do I stop being a fucking shitter?

>Play killer
>One player DC's during loading screen
>The other rq's as I'm hooking him
>The last two use key to open the hatch
>Get almost no points and de-pip
This game really punishes you for playing killer.

On sale right now.

git gud

>down obsession not far from a hook
>obviously ds
>carry him 3m by 3m dropping in between
>he dc's just in front of the hook

and then the game lasted for about 10 min, he stayed until the end to tell me something I can't even understand

antimate sure has grown to be a popular word

Rusty or the shitposter?

Killercube working as intended.

>But it forces the killer to kill!

Anyone? Post picture of him opening the gate :)

Rusty, as it seems like none of you actually like him, if the general is to be believed

>$3.72 on steam wallet
alright lads, what the fuck do I buy?

>free to play this weekend
FUCKING KEK, WHO DO I MAIN TO SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF NEW PLAYERS?

Are the developers gonna fix their fucking game?
I thought the killer was suppose to be scary. Why do the survivors get so many chances to just fuck around?

I could program all the fixes in a day, what the fuck are they doing?

I'm gonna share a secret with you.
all of the namedropping bullshit is just some fag shitposting and is basically just a meme at this point. People keep replying so it keeps going.

source?

>kill streamer
>he DC
>nigger has 4k viewers

>implying its a meme
He's a nice enough guy which is why he doesn't get banned, but its pretty clear he wants to get into soaps pants.

steam.
Also they are doing this before the rank reset, very odd choice desu.

Even if that was the case, all of the stuff in the thread is bullshit. The constant random namedropping, the perpetuated "orbiters vs boys" nonsense, the random-ass crack ships etc.

Assg was a lot better when the only namefag was korbin, God rest his soul.

I have money for 2 dlc, what do I buy?

T. Korbin.

I'd say Halloween and Spark of Madness. As much as I love Ace, Hag isn't everyone's cup of tea.

weird, I thought she was trapper on steroids? specially with those teachable perks.

>its pretty clear he wants to get into soaps pants.
I don't know why she hasn't blocked him. She must get off on it

not fun to play against neither as

She is, in fact she has the highest 4K of all the killers. Most people don't like her because she has a slower movement speed.

That and camping is fucking boring.

what do I buy if I can only afford 1?
The doc looks dope but I got the feeling it was all because my team is usually made of low rank people.

>people wearing streamershit cosmetics

Oh god, the worst thing is being caught by good Nurse only to see she's wearing that fucking panda mask

Doctor is tons of fun but Myers is more effective. You can get better with Myers (depending on how you play him) faster but Doctor takes a while to figure out.

any of them have useful teachables?

1% chance when hit to take 1% less damage.

What the fuck is this balance.

Every match I play as killer 1-2 people rage quit and you don't get a pip. Must be a new feature.

Myers has "Play with your Food", which was nerfed to shit, "Save the Best for Last", which was nerfed to shit, and "Dying Light", which is good, but it really only works with a Memento Mori, which were nerfed to shit.

Doc has "Monitor and Abuse", which really only good on Myers and eh on everyone else, "Overcharge", which is good on noobs, but not very effective on higher level players, and "Overwhelming Presence", which is that isn't that great unless you're running a "Fuck Your Flashlight" build.

I bought the hag, what did I got myself into?

Get ready to 4K up until about rank 15

M&A is good on Nurse. It allows you to see healing people before they can hear the music, allowing you to blink onto them with ease.

Why does Cote only have 254 hours in Dead by Daylight?

Light brown.

Good thing this game's cosmetics DLCs are all shit. I don't have to waste my money!

>Overcharge
Sometimes survivor just tap the broken gen to stop the regression. Do they get the overcharge skillcheck?

>only

Yeah, they're all pretty bad. I can't wait until workshop support comes out to make my own recolors

Yes, they'll get it while walking and if they miss it it looks hilarious.

I do. =3
Its great having my own cuck.

there was an event? I legit had no idea and checking steam news... there's not a single goddamn mention of it except "you failed lmao next time"

How hard is it?

It's the same skillcheck as decisive strike, so not very.

If I didn't really care for DbD, will I like F13?

no

Damn, tremendously difficult Skill Check at least sounded somewhat fun on paper.

>No one actually knows the difference between slightly, moderately, considerably, and tremendously
>Probably not even the devs

considering they're making a mediocre xbox game instead of a successful pc game I wouldn't be surprised

What didn't you like about DbD, and what did you like about it?

The only tremendous value we know is that salty lips increases all survivor's luck by 3%

3/6/9 is the most common

Damn she fine?

ok it was retarded but it made me laugh

>killercucks

This game is fucking trash. I'm calling these fuckers and showing up to their HQ.

This is your girlfriend for tonight.

Fuck off faggot and get a job.

said fuck it and bought the doctor, what's the general strategy with this guy? he seems kinda complex.

how many hours till the free weekend starts?

keep survivors in your terror range as much as possible
your electro shock can be spammed when they're trying to unhook and it'll interrupt. Use this for free insanity stacks

just to be clear, if I want to git gud at nurse I need to do it at every reset otherwise I'm going to get swarmed by bullshit at high ranks?

Is distressing a good idea?

Never.

can I get some tips for Myers?