/dg/ - Destiny General

Remove /pol/ Edition

>>>NEWSCLANSRAID GDOCPREVIOUS THREAD

Why is moebius quiver bad? Haven't been around since d2 launched cuz I didn't want spoilers.

/pol/ needs to be shamed back to their containment unit desu

Why cant we have nice things anymore?

Because of nut job liberals.

>ywn have New York Rican Jewess slobber your BBC before carrying you through Trials

>/pol/fags THIS bootyblasted

ha

Yes. The other 3 perks are fine, but Moebius Quiver ruins the entire subclass.

>everyone sperging about this
>some other random garbage will get removed
It's going to happen

>Hour longer because of a shitty icon

Why do people care about this getting removed or staying? I feel like both sides are manchildren

WHIP IT

Because OP Rig doesn't work with it and there aren't many good alternatives to it right now.

It's shitposting. Don't listen to them.

Fag move by Bungie

How did this shit happen in the two hours I was gone?

>Long ass maint right in the middle of the day for literally every timezone
>"We have found out some accursed nazis have affected our game, sorry to everyone who was offended by the color green and random markings"
>Not even 15 minutes later
>Maint extended
w e w
e w
w

Only people who are sperging are the /pol/ tards who shit on every other board when their voice is drowned out by the literal feces pouring out of others mouths on /pol/

...what?

because i cant play the game

yeah we're so smart and cool let's laugh at them

I don't know what's going on, I lay down for a nap after work and a thread went by and shit went down but I am still groggy as shit.

>it's shitposting
Quiver is garbage.

Who was it last thread that was talking about making the xbone clan?

I am fucking SHAKING!! These damn WHITE NAZI MALES!

Xboners, is there a wageslave raid scheduled?

>herpderp it's only /pol/ sperging guys woooooow you aren't...... NAZIS ARE YOU
>literally can't play the game because of this gay ass shit that your average player won't even know about
No, this literally affects everyone who just wants to play. If you aren't sperging then you're a social justice shill who's primary hobby is shitposting online anyway and not playing fucking video games.

>Servers are down EVEN LONGER because some faggot dev wanted to get his shitty r/The_Donald meme into the game.

Working on it
I'm at work right now, trying to make a clan but bugie fuckin shits won't let me untill maintenance is done

It's funny honestly, and this is coming from a /pol/lack. People who don't like it look crazy because they're crying racist at any mention of a cartoon frog, and people who do like it or don't care are driven away by the vitriol.

Anything i should know not to level up on the other sub classes too?

>Veeky Forums

Who else is having a legendary hoarding problem? I have a shit ton of legendaries all read but no idea which ones are good. How should I weed them out? I'm thinking of only keeping 2 or 3 of every weapon type and then scrapping the rest

/pol/ please stay

Hey dude, how you gonna invite people? post names here?

No, you get on when you get on and pray there's a (joinable; lol) party, if (when) that fails you start your own and wait another 2 hours for enough people to be on / agree on a time. Then you can enjoy your raid, if it weren't for the one guy who's already done it trying to run it again on his under-leveled alt dying all the time.

>XP for Bright engrams apparently increases the more you get

I hope to god this has a cap to it

How long before the /dg/ clans get shutdown and we all get perma'd for having the Veeky Forums logo as our clan banner?

I'm just a Huntard main but I've heard some Voidwalkers saying whatever turns Nova into a slow projectile is kinda 50/50.

soon

Here is your (you) now fuck off

48 minutes?

Tomorrow, when some nu-male notices it.

servers are up

What's /dg/ playing while we wait for maintenance?

I'm playing Seige.

xboxfags win yet again

You mean some faggot company wants to spend valuable time removing a bunch of lines on some gauntlet sleeve texture because it apparently makes some people shake a lot.

How would they get you to buy silver then? This is Activision we're talking about here. You can expect the defacto bright engrame strategy to be constantly restarting a character for the campaign completion engrames and ez 40k 5 following that. The bungie apologists will even rationalize it with their bullshit machine: "you can still earn just as many bright engrames as you need by starting new characters; you don't NEED to buy anything from eververse"

>/dg/ party
>someone says nigger

Why don't you just play superior nip games user?

who?

I was playing draft mode in Eternal.

smite

Reminder: Do not purchase Destiny 2. Do not fund or encourage white supremacy. Resist.

>Destiny 2 is currently at capacity
15 minutes later
>Destiny 2 servers are not available

Because I don't have a pissstation4

But I've not used my mic in any party chats recently

I was doing exactly that.
But now that servers are supposed to be up I'm spamming the start button until it lets me in!

So, the only bad thing for the hunter is the quiver? Okay, ill make another hunter after this servercheck is over...

>not liking hulk hogan

Are you in the queue as well, goosey boy?

That's why you need to play games that support the correct agenda!

quiver wants to be the pvp skill but it sucks so much

I had those arms. what am I gonna get now? I'll be fine with an exotic in it's place.
just think, removing this could fuck up the game and its raid and then everything goes down spiral. all because this thing kinda looked like this thing.

>when you're patrolling Nessus and Failsafe tells you to "get those ether niggers off my planet"

whoa haha

News flash, old grandpa says they don't like black people! In a goddamn private cellphone conversation

just a texture swap

I'm up to the part where Sloan(e?) gives you a choice of three exotics
I'm a Hunter
two of them look like shit because their perks are just gun-based, I think they're both focused on reloading, and I do love reloading faster but that's pretty fucking shitty for an exotic, so should I just get the third one or is there something I don't know?
also, I haven't seen anything with hand cannon loaders, auto rifle loaders, etc.
please tell me they're in the game, and not relegated to exotics, because that is shitty beyond measure

is this game better, worse, or the same as destiny 1?

NIGGERS ARE NOT ALOUD TO PLAY THIS GAME

get raiden flux it's fuck amazing

Live news report on the rally in progress at 11, and interviews with a grief counselor at the medical tent.

>when failsafe tells you to kill some of these fallen kikes
Whoa

Better but not enough changed or improved that would make someone who disliked D1 to like D2. The formula is the fundamentally the same same but improved in other words.

Their exotics are kinda dogshit, one is literally "draw and reload sidearms faster"

Warlocks get a healing / damage rift. Titans get instant self placed cover. Hunters can dodge to one side once every 23 seconds.

Arcdancer's reach isn't very good in pvp, and you get no speedboost like you do with a striker titan.

So all in all the hunters kinda fell outta the shitty tree and hit every branch on the way down.

You're driving yourself crazy. Go do anything else for an actual half an hour.
This is what I'm telling myself, too.

I'm mad at the actual idea behind the maint, way more than the gauntlets themselves. It's bigger than some shit in a video game, it always is, and fuck your slippery slope fallacy because it's actually happening. Fucking people are dumb, they are so dumb, they beg and cry for the same boot they pretend to resist against and they genuinely don't realize it

you really don't deserve the world you'll inherit, but by then it'll be something you don't recognize but inadvertently worked for

So I got the on the comms item yeterday, managed to fullfill the first objective by killing 1 cabal with arc, 1 with solar, and 3 with void, and now it says wait for the worldeater, is that the raid?

i expected Destiny to be a trigger free zone, i can't play this anymore, literally shaking

Amazing what things just so happen to 'slip' under Bungie's radar. Lost all respect for them. Defo not getting this game now.

>failsafe asks you to bully those of different skin color and sexual orientation on twitter
I mean, come on bungie

:^)

Embrace your one true calling, orbslut

Servers back up yet?

It's funny because the only ones triggered are the /pol/tards.

I may regret asking this, but what is this about?

>trigger free
>game with guns

how the fuck, I tried so many times to get that thing in there

The raid apparently is the giant hive worm on Titan so yeah it's probably for that.

>on Titan doing thief adventure
>ghost goes on about how the second vandal looks more niggery than the first nigger

what the fuck bungie??!

>Cayde calling the Awoken "a bunch of dirty smurfs"

What the fuck Bungie?!

>no speed boosts
what are stompees?

Its still infinitely harder to quickly kill an arcdancer spamming attacks in your direction than it is to headshot down a striker, even if he does take longer to reach you