Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/589
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

poor larsa

So we can say that, overall, CG Nichol is a good unit right?
So Lasswell and Jake are the only shitters? We need Kylo Rain to save the physical attackers.

CG Nichol is ramza/roy on steroids, and since he doesn't "sing" for the buffs, you can swap units in 10-mans while the buffs are up
Lasswell isn't bad, since he gets bonuses from the story trial equipment, he's ridiculously easy to gear and he serves as a good finisher.

Do not cry for Larsa, it is a perfectly healthy and normal relationship for a young and supple gunsel such as him.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not imply lewd baseless and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.

No, he did everything right. What do you think that he did wrong?

Stop posting and reevaluate your life, you disgusting filthy degenerate thing.

You are disgusting degenerate filth, even the lowest of shitty lightningfags is above you.

>casanova material
any reason to get this?

And what did he do right?

You know what, no. I'm going to cut off my own autism and stop giving this disgusting faggot (You)s.
Hell can't come soon enough for filth like you.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

>can no longer deny all the depraved and lewd things Vayne has done

whats wrong brother, could it be your craving...my boipussy

Rikku coming through!

...whatever

He has done nothing even somewhat lewd, he is pure in both mind and body.

Tfw you were here to witness vaynefag finally break

Uh, why is the Tyro title screen showing again instead of the Elarra one? Or has it been alternating between them and I just wasn't paying enough attention to notice?

just like he broke lasras mind after getting down and dirty with him?

Mobius player here

So I've gotten the Lightning and Snow jobs, I've gotten all the stamps, but should I keep pulling for the Hope job? No idea how good it is?

Think I might just save for the Noel job

Do not imply lewd baseless and completely incorrect things regarding Archadian pseudo-royalty.
Also how am I supposed to have done such things with a fictional character? Your post is as impossible as it is disgusting.

Weekly comparison for when we had updates on what the new banners will be.

Wednesday:
09-13
09-06
08-16
08-09

vs

Tuesday:
08-01
08-22
08-29
08-29

You're all equally retarded.

Not to mention that we get news on both Tuesday and Wednesday. Was surprised we didn't have anything today.

With enhancements OK will be the best chain-

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/589

>look up CG Nichol
>one of his abilities costs 109 MP
is it even possible to recover 109 MP every round?

Those enhancements are good though.

Yeah but tidus continues to be better

Those seem pretty good, but jesus fuck are they expensive.

Good ol' laughing chad. Plays waterpolo and hates dads

All this vaynefag talk has made me want to draw a little
Just a quick two minute doodle for now, but I got a feeling there'll be more to come.

Are there any upcoming water element tms for finishers for teedus?

Easily, my tilith recovers as much every round just fine.
The problem is that you want to dualcast it with other skills.

I dunno, a 640% average multiplier and his ridiculous 110% innate ATK boost (ignoring the extra 15% from Light Armor) as well as innate Dual Wield freeing up a slot makes for a pretty close comparison.

Not that close.
720% average multiplier with a 100% imperil on a TDH unit is not really comparable to 640% DW, especially when you'll always have at least a 100% ATK buff anyway.

What's Teedus' BiS for materia, anyway? I know he's apparently best as a Fixed Dice user, and two of his slots are filled up with Cloud TMRs.

You mean water element weapons other than Mercedes Axe, camille's sword and teedus sword?

nope you're shit out of luck. your friend antnee

Pretty sure it's 2cloud 2elfried 2 40% ATK buffs.

Only issue with FD is he needs to use jecht shot, so you lose about 1/5th of your damage. You gain back almost 20/5ths in return, though (some of this is lost due to the reduced attack of course so it's closer than it sounds).

>2 40% ATK buffs
So he's limited to 30% buffs if I haven't been playing for ages and don't have any Orochis?

why is the thread extra shitposty today?

Er, never mind. I'm an idiot. Forgot about EV for some reason.

Vaynefag got upset that he couldn't defend his ugly husband

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

For fuck's sake, I've found someone worse than the pedoshitter, assuming you aren't him. Not only is the material filth, but the representations of the characters are poor too.
Leave, and do not post such filth again.

Fuck, was hoping for a water katana or gsword

There's earth veritas.

Is this a lion?

No, people can't see the difference between gameplay and canon, and have no idea of what is actually possible for humans.
And the True Hero is far from "ugly" but any but the most ridiculous and backwards standards.

he's still the third best chainer in the game

They probably figure they've done enough for Teedus by giving him a 720% chaining move. I mean, what the hell man.

>found someone even worse
A mirror?

how can he recover

Oh I see. Poor Vaynefag

You're right, I'm so terribly sorry that was an awful representation.
Think I fixed it now.

They haven't changed the rankings yet

There is no need to change this ranking. Sephiroth is the best. Full stop.

That thing's all kinds of wrong from a pure damage perspective.
Seph isn't anywhere near the best. He's a wide pool, not a deep one. His chains are the most versatile, but they're not the strongest.

Tidus is still the theoretical top damager, OK is shortly behind him (but also has versatility, making him the best of both worlds). Seph is third.
Lila is also above seph in terms of damage, but above everything when you consider other factors.

You're a hero, drawfriend

The True Hero does not resemble that, do not distort his image as such.
I suppose at least this shitpost has effort put into it.

What about A2 and 2B? they better than Tidus?

Not after he gets enhanced, no.

>do not distort his image
is the nose too small?
damn, I always get the nose too small

A2 ain't shit compared to the top JP chainers now, because they've all gotten enhancements. Except Seph, anyway, but he's still in the same general tier as the others.
We'll have to see what gumi does for her when the time comes for her enhancements.

Tidus enhancements give his chaining move a 720% multiplier that doesn't need any sort of setup, which is fucking absurd on top of the fact that he can supply a 100% imperil (albeit off his LB and not on command). Neither A2 nor 2B has gotten enhancements yet so who knows how strong they'll eventually be.

So where is enhanced Aileen in all this? I thought she was #1 above Tidus?

It still isn't big enough.

they are probably going to delay them for as long as they can, like Ramza's

Although I want to support higher effort in shitposting, this is ridiculous. The True Hero looks nothing like that, and his nose is aesthetic and fits well with the rest of his features, and does not look anything like that in shape and size.

>The True Hero looks nothing like that
Actually he does. Play the game

I meant strength wise where does she measure up

>does not look anything like that in shape and size.
Yeah, you guys are right.
Man I just can't get it big enough.

heres the proof
gunna need some larsa pics as well friend, cant leave the little one on the sideline, vayne wouldn not like that

>hat
Do you think Vayne likes giving or receiving?

Aileen is easier and more reliable to use because her chain doesn't break as easily and her imperil is supplied on her chaining move. She doesn't require any setup, all she needs to do is spam Piledriver. Tidus is harder to chain and in order to take advantage of his self-supplied imperil he needs to use his LB. However the imperil is -100% and his chaining move has a stupid high multiplier of 720%, so once he gets going he has the highest damage potential of any chainer in the game (other than Lila, who was a mistake).

tl;dr Aileen is easier and provides more consistent damage, Tidus needs to set up and is harder to chain but his damage potential is higher.

To answer that question....yes

>hide a Vaynefag post
>about 70% of the thread disappears
I know you're bored and want to torment the guy, but we all know that shit just rolls off him and he comes back for more in the next thread. Can we not?

If he doesn't want to get shit on he can just leave. If not then he knows what he signed up for

No, he does not. Please play the game again, and I know he doesn't get much screen time but he gets enough that even someone who pays as little attention as the average /ffg/ shitposter can tell that he doesn't look like that.

For fuck's sake, I'm going to force my own autism down again and stop giving you (You)'s too, apparently.

The shape and size are clearly different user, I know this is generally a poor recommendation but please go check out /pol/ for a bit because you need it, if nothing else they know what a like nose actually looks like.

The True Hero is not a degenerate.

>No, people can't see the difference between gameplay and canon, and have no idea of what is actually possible for humans.
Oh, you're one of THOSE people. The worst kind of vs debaters. Sorry to burst your bubble dude, but fictional humans =/= real world humans. The amount of fictional works, whether they be games or anime or movies or comics, that show characters that are undeniably human beings doing things beyond what is possible for people in the real world to do is huge, arguably the majority outside of purposefully hyper-realistic pieces of media. Hell, Batman has a list of superhuman feats longer than your arm achieved without magic or strength-boosting tech. Even though it triggers a lot of Batman fans (even myself a bit, admittedly) because much of his appeal as a superhero comes from being a human with no superpowers, it doesn't mean that he didn't or can't do those things.
Yes it's fair to assume that humans in any given fictional work are similar to real world humans up until they start busting out the crazy stuff. But once they go beyond, it's silly and childish to cover your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and shout "IF IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE ON PLANET EARTH, IT NEVER HAPPENED!"

I know that your autism will prevent any of this from getting through to you, and for that I pity you. I wish you could live a more normal life, or at least didn't have a condition that prevents you from getting along with your /ffg/ peers as well as you could if you weren't unfairly restricted in this way. I just get pissed off when people use this horrible argument as I've had to deal with it for too many times in the past. Good day, and try not to get as triggered by /ffg/ as I just did by you.

hey why did he have sex with that kid and then died at the end? what a shitty villain

It is according to captcha.

>I don't remember much about Agrias as a character to be honest.

That says "I heart analysis" user.
As in, analysis of all the ins and outs of his plan, his purity, and his moral high ground.

You're right, I've been so busy fixing vayne that I forgot all my glaring larsa mistakes

>8 giant
>4 pure
Hope you saved those power crysts

Not the hero we deserve, but the one we need. Thank you based drawfriend

Anyone got a hero that can help me clear Hein?

I've got Tilith, Rikku, and WoL. I only have Noctis and Tidus as my main dps and I know they cant do anything, with Veritas of Water & Victoria that have zero tmr gear.

I just played the game a week ago when my sister entered the room and saw Vayne. I said what do you think of this guy. She said, "What an ugly dude." I asked why and she said he's got an ugly nose and bad hair style. I laughed so hard I pooped a little because I thought about how it would trigger your autism if you heard that. Face it, faggot. Even normies can tell he's an ugly fuck with big Jew nose and greasy hair. You're delusional.

>can outdamage aigaion's healing using onions
thank you lord

just to make sure, I just need to beat the right arm to an inch of its life, kill body, quickly kill right, then smooth sailing with the left, correct?

Bring the Tilith Rikku WoL, someone to buff and a strong friend Rem. They won't have any trouble keeping you alive and Rem only needs like ten turns to kill him

seeing as we have FFXI banner this week i want to give you a quick rundown. prishe and werei are the 5* and 4* bases and have great TMRs. prishe has a 45 atk hat and werei has a 40%ATK/20%HP materia for GS.

the only strong character on the banner is prishe. so let's look at her skillset: she has two combos which are support and damage.

Raging Fists 350% ST 8hit =>
Rakshasa strike 240% ST 3 hi & +100% ATK self 3 turn => Life's will :AoE 3 turn auto-Revive with 80% HP => Overflowing vitality AoE 130 MP recovery

Then her Prishe Special attack which is: 1000% ST 15 hit & self 2 turn 50% dmg reduction Prishe's special is locked behind the combo :Raging Fist => Raskasha Strike => Fighting Spirit:Whirlwind feet(333% aoe 3 hit ) =>Prishe's Special. You'll only be using it every 4 turns.

TLDR: prishe is a nice niche character, werei (dh gs finisher) and kupipi (5* max healer) are terrible. pull for the TMRs or if you love Prishe. t. antnee

Illias is all the support you need. Equip manufactured nethicite on a tank and watch hein stand there for 15 turns.

929 763 375
Take my Rem. I haven't farmed any mage TMRs but she's been enough for me and I think a couple other anons to clear Hein. I used her as my sole damage source and still easily won with turns to spare, just dedicate the rest of your team to keeping yourself alive (mine was Rem, Tilith, WoL, Rikku and Marie). Good luck!

You forgot the secret star of the banner, fucking Shantotto 5*.
She makes arena tolerable again, and can be used for some ultra poverty chains.

You MUST MUST kill body and right arm in same turn. Use Rikku's fixed damage move to do it easily. Right arm will buff and heal itself otherwise and it's rough

Your sister is an ugly slut lmfao

thanks! request sent

I heard that Prishe gets really good with her enhancements. I need her TMR to BiS my waifu when she arrives in a few years and Werei's sounds decent too. I recently fused my potatos so I think I'd like to pick up another one so I'll be pulling. Can't afford to go all in though, I think I'll do dailies and 10 tickets.