/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #563

''Happy Birthday Kate!'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=UmIkRPuv29c
pastebin.com/T2tQEa73
youtube.com/watch?v=uxYT45OgSVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATE!"

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Kate is #1

Happy birthday Kate!

>every thread starts the same

Hey Kate I got you the new iPhone X , happy 22nd

SFM was a mistake.

I haven't watched that whole webm through in a while, I forgot how great the end is.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Non kateposter get out, this thread today is only for katefags

Where can I find someone like Kate?
Kate>Rachel

I think some people might disagree.

It's Kate's birthday today, say something nice to her

K8 IS GR8 M8, NO DEB8

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE

I would sacrifice Rachel for Kate instantly with no rewinds or regrets

>inb4 threads ends in 300 posts because everyone is posting images of Kate
Oh well we can just have another.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOOFY CINAMMON BUN

I still don't understand why she went to th vortex club, did she really think she could make some friends?

so if you are just some random guy in Blackwell, like Warren, you now have photography and other arts stuff as mandatory classes?

i would sink it if i was in Blackwell

Kate is a gay

>Not caring about an Angel like Kate

No, not everyone is taking photography classes.

She went with Dana or another friend, can't remember entirely. She figured it would just be some party and wanted to experience a high school social event like everyone else.
Anyone who actually tries to say she did something wrong or blame her is being absurd.

Bit creepy.

Mfw Kate is real

Kate a cute

Hi there, /a/

>No candles
I bet it's the same picture from last year you faggot

Blackwell has other programs, it's just their photography one was well known. The whole school's a bit of a mess but the students picked classes based on what they wanted to study while also having general education requirements.
It's kind of like a mix between a high school and community college. Blackwell is an anomaly in itself.

What was Kate up to?

Trying to visualise sex based on tidbits that she has heard.

Then why Daniel is taking photography if he sucks at it and would rather draw

That was when she was in her depressed phase, before Max saved her.
Also looks like she was taking notes on how a camera zoom lens works or something.

Waifu material

You probably have to take one artsy course and Daniel doesn't want anything to do with drama classes.

>he didn't save Kate

Maybe because he thought he's a Leonardo Da Vinci and needs to be good at everything.

>cringe
>pricefieldfags
>pricefield''cucks''
>waa haa
>kys

If you wanna shitpost at least do it properly, it's so easy to identify your shitposting patterns.
Even the trannyfaggot was somewhat more original.

Wew

yeah you are right fuck Daniel

What did dementiaz mean by this

Credit requirements. Everyone's had to take some classes they wouldn't want to to fulfill some requirement. Daniel may even enjoyed the photography stuff, even if he liked drawing better.

Kate best girl

Hella rad, Kate!

T-thanks /lisg/

hannah > dayeanne

>people actually failed to save kate
How can you be so incompetent?

Because they don't read the Bible which is the word of the Lord.

She went from side to main character, why do people like her so much?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Thanks Alice

Church, you heathen

Who wouldn't wanna wife Kate

The love of Kate is interesting. Especially how everyone seems to like her and DONTNOD gave her an entire extra scene because they noticed how much people liked her. It surprised them how well received a side character was.

I'm sorry but Rachel is better than Kate anytime

Rachel would protect Kate from the Vortex Club bullies.

You monster

Rachel is a bitch gtfo even Kate treats Chloe better

Men like conservative women, especially if they're pure hearted.

Kate loves and prays for everyone here.

Reminder that shitposters are now appropriating Rachel as they did Victoria in the past. Trying to make all her fans seem unlikable, create strife, and force some kind of competition.
Rachel and her fans are fine, shitposters are not. Please recognize the difference.

Reminder that you have to choose the bay ending if you want Kate alive

Awww

>character appropriation
Are you ok

May Kate purify this thread full of sins

I can like Rachel for her incest ridden backstory and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Drink some tea today in honor of Kate's birthday, thanks and stay comfy

What about cookies?

youtube.com/watch?v=UmIkRPuv29c

You know who is pretty great?

(It's Kate!)

>despite being tight on budget they built an entire new location just to show Chloe dead
Sad!

Actually, Chloe was originally going to be in a coma in the hospital and Kate was going to be in the coffin.
They just switched them.

Reminder that Chloe doesn't shower and has poor hygiene and probably smells like an ashtray

If I remember right, the hospital is out of AB and Kate texted Max that her parents would pick up her before friday (the day of the storm) so chances are that she survived.

Leaks btw
pastebin.com/T2tQEa73

Chloe got tickets for herself, Kate, and Max to go to a concert. Kate wanted to see what one was like and Chloe and Max kept her safe from any potential dangers.
No pressure at all for Kate to do something she didn't want to. Just have fun, dance a little, and enjoy some music.

Wowsers! A whole thread dedicated to our lovely Kate and Alice. Happy Birthday!

You're right, the hospital is out of the town and would have been built with at least some kind of shelter.
Not that someone posting bayt would care about that.

If we know a character's birthday then we try to make sure they get a thread. Max's is coming up on September 21st.

Also a deleted Chloe destroying Taylor moment

youtube.com/watch?v=uxYT45OgSVE

Chloe and Max are both better than Rachel.

Ugh. Me?

When is Steph's birthday

That is very sweet of you guys. I can't wait!

When is Alice's birthday?

>You are going to need a new nickname to mark your enemy. What have you got?
>He's a stepfuck because he's a stupid fucking fuck.
>Poetic. May I also suggest step ladder?
>Why step ladder?
>Because he climbs on your mom every night.

Holy fuck, Rachel.

Unknown. I think the only ones ones we do know are from the Blackwell student records we can look through during Episode 3.