/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread contouring for beginners edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/12/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Saihara-chan!

Mugi!

shinguji

I want to fuck Kaito!

I love Junko

Is the perfect bride!

imma bee

Definitely!

Cute!

Nursebo!

>that thicc ass
so if amami was a girl he would look like this?

A goodnight's Angie and her beloved Saihara! That OP image is so great!

Yes

Mitty!

Best giri.

Me too!

Goodnight!
Tenko time!

Tenko!

Tenko!

Ouma and his beloved _______!

disgusting

Beautiful!

I like Ouma going on tip-toes because he's too short for 75% of life.

Found Korekiyos graffiti art

I think it looks more like Kaito's, though he'd never admit that

I want kaede to cook some food for shuichi!

Newfag here. Just finished playing UDG and loved it. Danganronpa trying a new genre was interesting. Will we get another game that tries out a different genre? Kodaka should give it another shot.

That looks mighty. I think Saihara might die if he eats all of that.

I want Korekiyo to suck my dick so hard that he ends up aspiring my organs.

udg was shit.
waste of time

>bonus mode confirmed that Kaede can't do cooking because of the possibilities in hurting her fingers for piano
She's shit.

haha that looks cute

Personally I didn't like UDG much.
Kodaka's said he wants to make a violent fighting game with all the DR characters, so we might see that.

But that's the best part! She'll take cooking lessons just for him!

Is this the dragon maid anime?

That's weird, I know someone who plays the piano and she cooks. Is this normal for other pianists or is it kodaka bullshitting again?

Kodaka said he wanted to make a fighting game so there's that.

>violent

Yeah

Then I want Shuichi to learn how to cook for Kaede!
Probably, but I'm pretty sure it's old news at this point

Nice edit then

Isn't that what he said? I think he made a reference to MK or something. I might be misremembering.

thanks!

Not him but he did say that you're correct.

>KK: I’d love to do a fighting game with my characters: it would suit them very well, even more if this is like Mortal Kombat, with awful deaths, I just would love to

Posting best girl!

Interesting

Cute

>There's a massive difference between saying fiction is fiction and realizing none of the conflicts even matter. For example, Lord of the Rings is fictional but what grips you is the struggle of the characters with individual motivations for what they do and the challenges they face in getting to Mordor.

>Now, let's suppose that after all of those deaths, pain and tribulations it's revealed that everything was just a play in the book meaning that these real people (To themselves) never actually did anything but to act out their roles. That is what would be happening in V3 if 'fiction' turned out to be the truth, as there would be no conflict aside from "Should I go join a game with a high mortality rate for reasons like somehow wanting to die in a painful way".

>There's also the matter of how Shirogane basically glosses over SHSL Hunt, tries to act like the meteor sickness isn't a thing that might be happening in the outside world, insists DR1 and SDR2 is nothing but fiction (Oh really?)...basically, when you have a detective as a protagonist and a liar who despises liars as your biggest ally, I would have to say I smell a rat here.

I smell Godposter.

I want camp gay English dub Ouma to make all the v3 girls his fag hags.

I want him to call Kaede sissy terms of endearment such as "dear" and "honey." I want him to call Miu a betch. I want him to complement both of them on their boobs without any sexual interest whatsoever, as a homosexual like him does not care about breasts. I want him to tell them that with racks like that, they'll definitely land a hot boyfriend.

I want Ouma to take Mugi shopping for new cosplay clothes and accessories. I want Mugi to model her outfits for him, knowing she can count on Ouma not to perv on her when the outfit is skimpy and to be brutally honest about whether her trousers make her ass look fat.

I want Ouma to give Maki unsolicited advice about how to appeal to men. I want him to give her fashion advice and tell her she needs smile more and look sexier if she wants to attract a man like Kaito. I want Ouma to flirt with Kaito in front of her, teasingly calling him "my dear Momota" in his gay lisp, making Maki seethe and spurring her into action.

I want Ouma to give Tenko unsolicited fashion advice. I want him to compliment her matching choker and hairband, but tell her to lose the hairbow, and to NEVER wear socks with sandals. I want Tenko to initially show distrust towards a menace like Ouma, but then decide that a flamingly gay man such as him isn't nearly as much of a threat as heterosexual men who prey on women. I want Tenko and Ouma to bond over their same-sex attractions and show some rainbow pride.

I want Ouma to tell Himiko she's ugly, which means he needs to give him a makeover. I want Ouma to make Himiko over from a loli into a mature-looking woman.

I want Ouma to give Angie advice about colors while she paints, and about how to decorate her sculptures. As a proud gay man, Ouma's sense of aesthetics can't be beat.

I want Ouma and Kirumi to do housework together wearing matching frilly aprons. Ouma wears onlu a pair of booty shorts under his, to impress the boys.

That actually doesn't sound too bad

CMON KIIBOY COUGH IT UP

japanese ouma where everything is the same but he says "ara ara~"

>Mortal Kombat
Dammit Kodaka haven't my babies suffered enough?

Meet Kaede Akamatsu from New Danganronpa V3. She's about to get executed for a murder she didn't actually commit. This fate could've been avoided if she had a sassy gay Ouma.

Whats wrong with socks and sandals?

meh doubt it.

E V E R Y T H I N G YOU STUPID BETCH

IM JUST GOING TO THE STORE, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT MY FEET LOOK LIKE

!!

>a mature-looking woman

i feel conflicted

He actually says "arararara" sometimes.

I'm okay with this now.

Closeted gay Kaito is so over. Camp gay Ouma is in.

They need to suffer more. Amp up the despair factor for this new killing game.

Do the same but with the boys now

It's very unaesthetic.

Memes never die.

I need closeted gay Kaito x camp gay Ouma right now.

I get that it looks goofy but nobody is going to pay attention to my feet when im getting groceries. It's walgreens. Everyone who shops here has given up on life. I fit right in.

Harumaki i promise I will protect you. Let's go to a different world line so we could eventually reach Stein's Gate and end everyone's suffering. The me from this world line is gone but it won't make any difference since we will save the lives of everyone who suffered to that organization who would use that technology for evil. Harumaki let us reach Stein's Gate and save everyone.

Just because you've given up on life doesn't mean you have to dress like it, honey

Stop leaking the next game's plot, Kodaka.

I haven't given up on life, im just fucking lazy.
I just want some ice cream and box of cereal.

When is lewdposting time?

The fighting game is a result of your stein's gate shit. Fucking hell

That sounds cute

>241
KODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAAAA

god I want English dub Ouma to call me honey

all day erre day

NOW

Touko needs a sassy gay friend.

I want this so much.

Today we're only posting nice things that aren't lewd

All of us need sassy gay friends.

i feel like that's all i've done for the past week

It's furry time?

Who needs sassy gay friends when I got /drg/ telling me how to dress when im shopping for junk food.

I want to rim Kaito.
I want him to try to hold in his moans while I pleasure him.
I want him to give up and let them out as he cums when I finish rusty tromboning him.

heyy

... R-Rusty tromboning?

You don't wanna know. Don't search it.

Oh... Well... That isn't that bad... Just a strange name

I said things that AREN'T lewd you absolute fool

I miss Bully-kun.

I heard he fucked off to /v/

pretty sure he darts between /v/ , Veeky Forums , and /a/ when they have the rare dr thread

A shame, I wanted opinions about pic related.

But those crops I made were designed for shit posting.

Tenko!

So, who won the Kaitobowl?

Aids.