/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

dont post art in the op edition

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/
store.na.square-enix.com/product/421917/encyclopaedia-eorzea-the-world-of-final-fantasy-xiv-book
imgur.com/a/copQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Third for cattes

>tfw we can't have wider hips in this game

Which Balmung /xivg/ or /v/ FC is the comfiest?

ok.

Does anyone on aether want to do roulettes with a tank? DF randoms are cancer.

reposting in the new thread because my timing was terrible.

I just finished Dad of Light and now I wanna give FF14 another shot.

Is there any returning players bonuses or offers that I can make use of?

Stratos is a guy

Is there a website that sums up the original XIV Main story? I wasn't paying any attention and plan to start playing attention when I get to HW

There's the callback campaign. Here's the site with all the info

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

Lady Yugiri a cute.

store.na.square-enix.com/product/421917/encyclopaedia-eorzea-the-world-of-final-fantasy-xiv-book

I don't care if my friendslist is empty as long as I have you, Wind-up Tonberry!!

You don't need to worry about that, Fuuka. The only interesting part of the ARR story will be covered again in HW, before the end of the 3.0 story

thanks a bunch.

post classics

highlanders!

Questions about black mage:
I've recently started leveling it again, and the last time I played it was when enochian was on a timer, giving you very limited time to get through your AF phase. With the changes, is it beneficial to use firestarter fire 3's whenever it procs? What about if ley lines is up and you want to get as many fire 4's as possible during the timer? For single target fights should I sharpcast thunder 3 or fire?

It's not active right now as the website indicates, but they occasionally activate it again when new content rolls out.

Who thought fate quests were a good idea?

>implying you're not tp starved the entire dungeon

meanwhile DRK just laughs with AD spam until everything dies and PLD has mp to use when they get low on tp

I finally got this fucking helmet

There's Ethys Asher on youtube, but he's like a bootleg Vaati for XIV.

Does anyone who uses reshade know why MXAO makes my screen completely black?

How do you even get three lines for Khloe when you can't use second chances with 9 seals. Do you just set it up for 3 lines with one seal missing and pray?

>bootleg Vaati
Jesus christ, that's harsh

considering vaati is already a bootleg ENB that's like, getting a bootleg of a chineese bootleg

You set up for three lines when you've placed 7 seals and pray

Is aught amiss? Must needs return the Waking Sands

>It's a rper with an over 7ilm member episode
Getting real tired of this shit

>all my friends quit one by one
>progressing alone now
never been more filled with determination in my life

How come cute male elezen NEVER post in these threads?

I love you lethe~

anything under 6 is just cute, desu
but cute is fine...

7 inches isn't that big, user. Sure, it's above the average, but it's not a horsecock.

what if i am around 8 irl and just want to be authentic?

imgur.com/a/copQU There. Some trash I did

That's 'fine', it's whenever shit's like, tree trunk sized that shit gets out of hand. I'm also vanilla as fuck when it comes to smut and shit needs to make sense or it's largely kind of boring to draw/read

Male elezen probably know better

only works if you also play a male Midlander

you mean a male moonboy

If only once
ONCE
they explained that linkpearl communication is inherently insecure due to Garlean hacking or some such shit
I'd settle for that explanation and not be annoyed to death every time they fucking insist we talk face to face instead of talking about this goddamn extremely urgent issue that must be resolved and will ultimately lead me to going right back to the spot I am at the moment to do so, over this line of communication we've got RIGHT
FUCKING
HERE
OPEN
AND
ACTIVE

But no, they just make you run across the whole of fucking Eorzea repeatedly because people don't like to talk on the goddamn phone

Not sure if this a good reference but here you go

They have. There are points where they say linkpearl lines are insecure.

Anyone?

7 seals and shuffle until you think you got something.

Some of his videos are alright and I enjoyed his Brief History of Ala Mhigo series, but he uses a lot of unnecessary dialogue in a number of his videos, such as the weapon series, and references things that don't actually have anything to do with the in-game world. I understand that some of the weapons or places have been influenced by real world locations and shit, but I went there to watch videos about game lore, not a possible history lesson.

Really? Well, dang. Egg on my face. Can you remember offhand where/when they say it? I'm not doubting your word on this, I'm just curious to see where I missed it.

pfffft
Hahahahaha

I'm not quite sure about the looks of this c@, may just delete and redo.

>that mechari
Every time, man.

How do you respect old content?

I think she's cute

That works. Thought it was you.

Cute elezen girls!!!

>tfw Aether
>tfw Healer is never an adventurer in need for Leveling Roulette

I'm not sure about the whole 'one eye covered' look.

Honestly, try changing the hair a bit. I've found that even with a decent face the hair can make or break a design

I think MNK might be becoming my favorite class. The story is pretty great so far too.

more like MNKY because we wuz 'mhigans n SHIET

Elezen culinarians!

The PGL class quests are fantastic. They feel like an oldschool "struggling martial arts school" movie plot.

And then you get to MNK, and they drop the ball so damn hard it craters the floor.

it is during euro hours shit sometimes for DPS too

Yeah, the MNK quests up to 50 have been pretty disappointing, but at least you get to actually listen to Eric's lectures instead of it blacking out.

>tfw Healer is never an adventurer in need for Leveling Roulette
It's always healers we actually have to wait the longest for too, if you pay attention to the group composition availability.

You're obviously blind or not paying attention or just offline at the good times bud, healer preferred are up and then gone in a matter of minutes, just check more frequently.

i still dont get this

what is xeno mad about exactly

Healers were in need for awhile after the servers came back up this morning.
>dabs
>And then you get to MNK, and they drop the ball so damn hard it craters the floor.
Damn... MRD was also better than WAR(at least so far) :,(

Whenever you get the chance to work on can you have her do somethinng kind of domish and to keep the expression she has in the reference pic?

god i fucking hate all of you absolute shitters who can't do o2s without messing up 50 times

>tfw you want to make more tea sets to decorate with but there's not enough tabletop space and CUL decorations are surprisingly big oh god why does this keep happening

>Raen
>domish
Tiduslaugh.mp3

is there any way to make my character look wet? like they were in the rain and stuff? without actually having to wait for rain?

Sit in water

EX on Aether in PF, 8008

I love you too user!

Walk through a fountain or a body of water.

Use firestarter any time before you switch back to ice, it can make squeezing all your fires in easier if you have to move (in most circumstances)

You are limited by both your mp and your astral timer, so without convert you will probably still be doing x3 x3 fire IVs regardless of ley lines, but you could fit 4 without dropping

You should swiftcast thunder (in most circumstances)
I think it might be best to use it before you leave ice, unless ley lines or triplecast is up, but I have not checked rigorously

/grovel in a shallow pool can even be a puddle

I'm here to find out which male characters are confirmed boysluts

>gotten LW 50-59 making glamour crystals alone
and I still cant keep shit stocked

Where does one acquire replica anima weapons?

I mean, not with other guys. Girls(female) only.

Hyrstmill, the mage lookin white guy.

Hello where is my loot

What are the best helmets to wear as dragoon?

cool dude

>do a 10 minute dungeon
>wait in queue for 30 minutes
>do a 10 minute dungeon
>do a 10 minute dungeon
fun game

Xenosys "The Baldspot" Vex and Reimi "World Last First" Shirohime?

Right here
*unzips loot*

You'll still probably get a spring, nobody rolls those in 4.

I can work with that. I'll keep a note on it.

Welcome to MMOs. Do it with friends

My friends are smart enough not to play this shit game.

But you're not?

Woah, thanks user!

what is even the point of this post and this picture

>that one French guy in the party

Clearly not since I'm bitching on a korean basket forum about queue times instead of just uninstalling this piece of shit.

Tfw accidentally find an available plot while exploring the goblet for the first time
Kind of wanted weebland more but this place is actually pretty nice, hopefully lewdsands reputation doesn't follow to the housing district! and hopefully i don't get angry /tell of people saying they wanted a second FC house, also, what nice things you can do with a house that aren't posible with an apartment?

At least you're self aware. Welcome, retard.

>Only started pplaying a tank class to protect my Chocobo
Is this normal?

Killing boredom
I could ask you the same