One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Rebecca Edition

old: >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

news:

Japan Maintenance 12 Sep 00:30 - 7:30 JST, Version Update to 7.4.0

Kanjuro, Kinenmon and Marguerite colos are live on Global with Ambush Shanks

New 5*+ Evos on global: Robin, Franky, Brook (note: Choose Brook or Robin)

New Legend Lucci and QCK Law Legend coming to Japan sugo

Log Kid coming to global

3x Super Success on JPN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6UjHTKIQ94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>most garbage princess and girl
shit thread

>do neo doffy master 2x
>no drops
>no stam snails
R I P

>wake up
>no Pudding

6+ Akainu when?

Sick of people hating on Rebecca. She lost everyone in her life aside from her father, who she forgot all memories of. She fought in the colosseum against all odds just so she could try to free Dressrosa of evil. She's strong, brave and much more than most shitty characters.

Any hate towards her is completely unjustified desu.

>Biggest upgrade to Akainu is the fact that he gets +200 ATK and he reaches 2k ATK
Kinda sad desu, some units get outstanding Limit Breaks that change the way you use them, Akainu gets nothing at all.

She's literally a turbo watered down Vivi

Just re-read Dressrosa, and she's completely forgettable. If you cut her character entirely, you barely lose anything.

First for 66 of each candy on Borsalino

Kaido will have 2000 attack without candies or limit breaks

What about big meme though?
I could see jack getting a legend. Dunno why they skipped him in Zou batches.

Because no one gives a shit about ugly jobbers

She did nothing buy crying. The fact that she was a fighter and still got saved over and over again speaks millions. The onlu good thing about her was soldier kun

Kaido has been consistently described as the strongest creature, speaking only of physical abilities
Big Mom is strong (physically too I bet), but I don't think she'd necessarily win in a physical only battle

You lose the daughter that Kyros spent 15 years looking after while forgotten by everyone. Easily the best moment of the arc is as Kyros turns back into a human, the memories of him return and the man's loyalty, dedication and love for his daughter is revealed.

You'd fucking cry too.

It's one good scene, that could easily have had someone else be folded in to. Violet could have served the same purpose, with a little tweaking. Rebecca is a replaceable plot device, not a character

>didn't bother updating the OP
>nobody has given me shit for it yet

Debuff Ideas:
Enemy changes to a neutral white colour, no type disadvantages.
A Special shield. The enemy has a shield and will only take damage from specials, blocking normal attacks, after taking enough damage, the shield breaks and lets you tap him normally.

We gave up, no one checks it anyway. You could replace it with keitai and no one would care

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

why do people like carrot? after this scene I stopped liking her desu:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6UjHTKIQ94

>i stopped liking her when she showed herself to be physically affectionate
Yeah, that sounds about right

>Watching the anime
Holy shit I forgot how bad it is

She just wants the gomu gomu no dick

Is something wrong with the calendar? Shouldn't the 14th on jp be a skill up day? It's the day Lucci books come back so I wanted to refill enough to finally max him.

I rewatched a Thriller Bark episode over the weekend with a friend who isn't in to OP, and immediately regretted it. Truly, I had forgotten how cheap anime could get.

Skillup is right now.

I love the toy soldier resolve but yeah I agree that Rebecca was dog shit. If Oda wasn't a hack he would have merged Viola and Rebecca into one character.

FI through Dressrosa all needed condensing, but it's been better since then. Zou is tight, and Wholecake has been good from a pacing perspective. I'm looking forward to Wano/Reverie, whichever comes first

so TC is the main game of this sub?

had that on my phone awhile back

It's the only game, really, I don't know why it's title anything else

>Blackbeard? Those bastards!
Oda the madman!

Yeah we also talk about Dokkan a lot

How can Jinbe join the crew when he doesn't even have a dream?

Other OP games are welcome just no one really plays any others right now

skillup x2 when?

Right now

yo so how do i get a new nico robin? i took the super evolver for robin and then i remembered that i once used her for another robin

am i screwed and have to rely on the recruiter?

Wait for the Straw Hat Island

we get it every 2-3 events and you can reset it until you get the straw hats you need.

Wait for the next time strawhat socket island appears.
You can restart it until you get Robin.

>and you can reset it until you get the straw hats you need.
What does this mean

If you're wanting story Robin specifically you have to wait for the next Strawhat Island event to touchdown
>Not keeping all unique units

You randomly fight two of the base story strawhats that are a guaranteed drop.
If you quit the quest and start it again, you will get different strawhats.

What's so good about this Robin as a captain? I don't see myself ever running her over Tesoro.

zombiefags at it again.
>It only takes 4 hours for me to finish running this Colo, but it's alright because I can use x2 stamina!

She's just an OK sub for Gear 4 in forests

It's a waifu Psy version of raid enel with a utility special instead of a nuke.

>sub
Heya reddit!

I'm surprised there's not a Digimon Gacha game like this.

the whole "6 characters taking on a boss" gameplay fits Digimon perfectly.

time to clunk

what's up with all the Inthawks in my friendlist? is he good for candy restaurant or what?
usually there's 1 or 2, but today there's over 10

last 2 will be RCV

I maxed it without a single clunk somehow, take my luck.

there's a terrible digimon card game
made me want to puke

Same, but now I blazed ~400 cola on WB ship and still missing a lvl. Ship upgrade event when?

That ship has a ridiculously high success rate.
I would be impressed if you did that with the Red Force which has only a 25% chance for success at level 1.

Pokmon fits this even better since the teams are composed by 6 pokemon and the legends could be the mega evolutions.

Or the legends could just be legends????

actually yeah that sounds a lot better.

REEEEEEE 1 IN ATTACK 1 IN RCV

Megas should be 5+ or 6+ though, they're perfect for that. Raid bosses could be Mythical or maybe just rare pokemon. Fortnights could be type or region themed or include some unique versions of stuff like Surfer Pikachu or something idk. There's a lot of possibilities

>implying nintendo would make a gacha game
>or allow anyone else to work on one of their most famous franchises
just look at pokemon go, that game is pure garbage, you think nintendo is gonna allow anyone else to make a game about pokemon?

There's close to 802 and counting pokemon I'm sure they have enough material to figure it out.

They did pokemon shuffle, granted is for the nintendo DS but it's basically candy crush.

nintendo doesn't like taking these kind of risks

well I say that but they have fire emblem heroes, not sure how popular it is, but if it does well, might open the doors for a similar pokemon game

>enter the one piece thread
>think I accidentally clicked pokemon
Robin or Franky?

Brook's the best out of the 3

Delay+Lock is perfect for even Blackbeard teams

Basically the same as Colo Paulie

Franky is easily the best by a huge margain

I think I'll pick Brook because I already have his special maxed and his 3D2Y stage is full of shit.
Robin will be next. I still need to max her special.
Franky last since I doubt I'll ever use him with Kanjuro around.

Robin is the best, she has a lot of use. There's not that many F2P silence reducer, and she also remove bind and despair.

All 3 of them are great. The only Super that's kind of shitty is Nami's since she's outclassed by Colosseum Smoker. They should have granted her an extra effect on top of the orb boost.

I'd say to pick the one whose stage you find more tedious to farm.

There's Fire Emblem Heroes.
I haven't played it, since I'm not really into the series.

that game doesnt even work on emulator dude fuck off

>>implying nintendo would make a gacha game
Why wouldn't they?

You were just saying Nintendo wouldn't make a gacha game, you didn't say a game that could be played on an emulator.

that wasnt me im just saying unless a game is playable on emulator it isnt an actual game only faggots buy female phones to play weeb games

Yes it does.

Nintendo gives little shit to people who uses emulation to play their game.

>im just saying unless a game is playable on emulator it isnt an actual game

no it literally doesnt

That's a shitty opinion. It is a game, that doesn't chang because you can't play it on an emulator.

Yes it does. I've played it.
You're a dumbass, what emulator are you using? Doesn't matter, use Nox.

This week in global is nothing to do week

I'd recommend farming for all of them, as they're damn good units. So, with that in mind I chose Brook as his Fortnight is the hardest to farm.

I used memu to play it

I seriously had no problem since the update

it doesnt even appear on the fucking app store cause it doesnt work

Take a wild guess on how to get an app if it isn't in the store.

Don't use Nox, don't use the store.
You'll probably find this place more helpful

You may be the most embarrassing person on /v/ right now

literally doesnt work i swear to god im ready to kick every ass in this fuckin thread and i can cause im quite a big guy

>need 5 rainbow penguins
pray for me

You don't have a phone, man?

>only faggots buy female phones to play weeb games
I play OPTC JP on an emulator on my computer. It really doesn't sound any better, but I still enjoy it.

wtf am i supposed to use a gameboy?
good thing we arent on /v/ then

What are you evolving?

I'm physically cringing reading your posts

i do have a phone but not some overpriced vibrator things going to break at my job which involves alot of physical labor