/nepgen/ Neptunia General #1291

Histyzume Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.04 released for VIIR, adds a new VR scene and fixes several bugs: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR starts its first week with 15,775 total sales, the weakest of the series so far: gematsu.com/2017/08/media-create-sales-82117-82717

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY
Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104
4GO LE Pre-Order: iffysonlinestore.com/4GOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JID9FWdPkbg&ab_channel=EdBangerRecords
youtube.com/watch?v=qrcK0_XJ00M
youtu.be/53oJdX0SRz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well I will have to play through the game again, and by dying you mean die to the time eater or some other boss after doing all the true end stuff right??

uzume a shit

Is it safe to post, desu?

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Could someone repost the Blanc picture from the deleted thread?

Noire pleases old men for shares

inb4 deleted again

'ere m8.

I love plut the sailor !

Much obliged.

Can someone post Bigsty from the deleted third OP?

That's because you people are stupid and make a shitload of threads.

How many op's were deleted

Too many
Here you go

Я люблю тoвapищa Poм!

Tiara is perfect and she hits all my fetishes.

Not really, she's pretty shitty

At least four:
>Spider edition
>Uzume-Nep-Gear edition
>Bigsty edition
>Enraged 4GO Blanc edition
Thanks user.

You're completely free to be a retard with shit tastes.
But don't think you're entitled to respect.

Uni is my UNIverse!

gonna need source of that mod

It's a twitter picture, just google it.

Your opinion is just as shit too

Uni has a very cute butt.

My opinion is based on the fact that Tiara is a main character. While Uni, for example, never made it to the cover box.

Damn, that's one sexy af Histy.

I want to go charge berlin with tovarisch rom !

i want to impregnate bigsty!

But she's a DLC
>She's an MC so she's instantly great
Even if you take account of her game, she's still pretty shit

Rom is holding a light version of the AK-47. Said AK was invented during the Cold War, ergo after WWII. So she's not attacking Berlin.

Sorry, but MC are always instantly great. See Neptune in HDN, Neptune in Victory, Neptune in VII, Neptune in RB1, Neptune in RB3, Neptune in VIIR, Neptune in Nep U, Blanc in BvZ.

But Neptune in Mk.2/Re;Birth 2 was shit and got Gehaburned.

>Neptune in Victory, Neptune in VII, Neptune in RB3
>great

I never mentioned Mk2 or RB2. Are you all right in the head, gringo?

Name ONE (1) reason you have to dislike Neptune in VII. And not something vague like "I don't like her face". Something accurate.

But not Tiara

Look at these gays!

>Dragging Neptune to your shit
Now that's pretty pathetic. Leave her alone.

Because Tiara is perfect. A sharp tongue, a sharp mind, cute, focused on her objective, masochist, long, flowing hair that I want to feel through my fingers, and she can heal.

That's not the picture I wanted to post.

She distrusted Galdo so hard at first while completely sucking up to Sherman, not really a sharp mind there

To be fair, Galdo is a bit strange at first.
>partakes in atrocities
>defends Psycho to the end
>once he's beaten, decides out of the blue to follow Fang
Seriously, if his voice and accent weren't so goofy, I would have distrusted him as well.

She's a lazy piece of shit who does absolutely nothing important during the story and uses every possible excuse to run away from work, just like her V/RB3 counterpart.
You'd know it if you played the game.

Kurumi is perfect and she hits all my fetishes

Which one is Kurumi?

the heterochromia Noire

But that doesn't excuse her for being a retard who whored herself out to Sherman a couple of times

I want Bigsty to bear my children!

She's pretty great

Goodnight /nepgen/ hope everyone will have a comfy sleep and a nice nep beside them !

Daily reminder that japs have shit taste.

Goodnight, Plootnon. May your goddess visit you in your dreams!

>noire and hetero in the same sentence

The clock girl?

That doesn't excuse it, but it explains it. She just thought Galdo was smarter than he was, or misunderstood his code of honour, and she failed to pay attention to Sherman's line about how he hates the Vile Tribe, so it blew in her face.

I want to read Rom a cute bedtime story as she lets her worries go and slowly falls asleep!

Which proves ny point she doesn't have a sharp mind, that also happens to be your reason of liking her, if she was, she wouldn't have circlejerked around Sherman

She has a sharp mind. Don't forget that :
1) She has the hot for Sherman,
2) He's presented as kinda strong.
With that in mind, it makes sense for her to make sure that Sherman won't leave the party or even betray them, since, in her mind Galdo is a liability and Fang is unpredictable.

She's just a poor judge of character. Which is something I find cute.

Sure, she got the hits for him, but that also means she'd put her trust in a suspiciously and supposedly perfect guy who did jackshit while completely lashing out on 2 other guys who are obviously honest idiots, that's pretty retarded
Not everyone would find that cute

For fucks sake I can't pre-order 4GO LE, it passes through PayPal and then puts me back on the shipping screen wtf.

Bit isn't Tiara the example of someone with a normal intelligence who tries to be sharp? Because Harley exists.

I think there's an expression for that.
For when you're smart and know the ropes, but for the wrong kind of game.

I think that's what happened there. She figured a few thing out, but ultimately was a bit too confident in her own conclusion and she failed to understand why Sherman was so attached to her, so when the bitch boy threw his jealous fit, she didn't saw it coming.

Rather than trying to be sharp, Tiara is overconfident as a mastermind. She tried to manipulate Fang, and it worked. She tried to manipulate Harley, and it worked.
But she failed to take in consideration that rather than her being competent at manipulating people, neither Fang or Harley really care about gathering the Furies.
Fang's just here for the food, and Harley is just here to molest Elin.

And if Harley is smart, then Trick is a fucking genius.

I'm more inclined to be believe because she had to deal with the vile god shit. She's more of a person with average intelligence who tried to play smart but failed on the endgame of the first timeline where she was killed

Reminder that Ram exists to be bred by black cock

Wiz, get back to coding Stellaris instead of trying to sell your SJW agenda.

She did fail, that's certain, but is it her lack of intelligence that got her killed, or her overconfidence? Or her failure at understanding Sherman?

Now, to get a bit off-topic, if Tiara has an average intelligence, but is surrounded by cretins, does that makes her a genius by comparaison?

I'm not sure who that is user, but my dick lusts after Ram's womb.

Rei is Adorable

youtube.com/watch?v=JID9FWdPkbg&ab_channel=EdBangerRecords

I want to headpat Companon!

Petting only.

It's her overconfidence, she could've put a little doubt in Sherman, but she's retarded to that
>Still no MILFs in Neptunia
Goddamit

>to that
I meant *to do that, fuck, I need to sleep

It's okay, girls that are overconfident are cute too. It makes bedroom interactions with them really fun.

4GO Kurome

Fuck I hate my bank, they blocked my cc for trying to checkout the LE, but why the hell that happened? I thought they didn't charge or anything, it even showed me the currency converted to my country. Crap...

You gotta talk to them and explain everything.

But that is literally Noire, it's just that Noire being socially inept was given to Fang

Phone them, and then tell them to give you their pudding.

>"Alright Iffy, I know you're the one giving away free powerups around here. I want you to do the same thing you did to Nep Jr. in deep Virtua Forest!"

Yeah, but Noire blindly believes in her own superiority, while Tiara can be dragged down and forced to admit her mistakes.
That makes it for really fun foreplay whhen you can just explain to her how wrong she was, and start explaining her she's trash at manipulating people, and then the fun begins but I won't post that on a blue board.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrcK0_XJ00M
>Even the music in Nepu Forces is glitchy and bugged
Someone should stop Neptune before she restores the cursed cycle.

That's over the line.
Nobody kisses Nep-Nep before Compa desu~

>Compa kissing someone else than her old father
Not on my watch!

They sent me an SMS asking if I did the transaction, I replied with a 1 (for yes) and still didn't got anything. Better try checking out something futile before trying to make the transaction again to see if my cc works.

youtu.be/53oJdX0SRz0

And now you no longer have any reason to buy VIIR.

>It's a "super fast remix of the main theme" episode
The execution could've been better but the idea itself is pretty neat.

oh gee oh boy I cannot wait for the exact same retardation as yesterday

I want to have anal sex with Ethel!!!!

They probably shouldn't have put it on the same platform that the original is on. Or at least make it for both PS4 and Switch (yes, I'm well aware Switch doesn't have VR).

You mean that ching chong guy?

It's a Revolution.

>Humans Generation

>Makers getting ready to take Gamindustri back from the corrupted CPUs
Hype/10 would play

That's a nep game I would play with no doubt whatsoever.

Every CPU and candidate went corrupted, even CPUs from another dimensions couldn't avoid the curse.

Now it depends on the makers to bring Gamindustri to what it once was.

This is nep content

I've got to admit Fist Bump sounds much better and tolerable without the "sad" part.

You mean CPU, singular.

100% Iffy approved, it is nep content.

Good thing Maid is gone, otherwise, Gearnon would have a set of new sluts to fuck