>NEWS & STREAMS
reddit.com/r/dota2smut/
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

is nyx the most pro-trump hero? i mean he hates any type of intelligence

pink pussy :)

This game just isn't worth the time anymore.
So many idiots in every game, it's not who is better it's who has less idiots.
fucking lost almost 1k mmr since 7.0 and now i'm playing in 3.8k average games

So I watched bdog and s4 play pubg and I get why it's "fun". Everyone has the same role and aren't split into 3 lanes where you're judged by everyone in the game based on if you won it or not.
So there's actual incentive in trying to work as one team instead of deciding that your cores are useless so you stop buying wards, start taking core farm and then trying to win the game as a supp for instance.

But then again any game is probably fun if you're playing with s4

pretty much this every game is terrible and no matter where i am my team is dying everywhere else and im powerless to save them all

>/r/dota2smut
you guys are so wack

How do I get commends if Im too autistic to talk i chat or ask for commends at the end of the game?

I just communicate with pings and chatwheel, I feel like I carry a lot of games and do an amazing work but I dont get any commend because Im not a "leader" or ask for commends at the end of the match.

PATCH WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS OR SO BETWEEN BATTLE PASS ENDING AND FIRST MINOR

MARK MY WORDS

feed me dotards

I almost always mute everyone on my team at the start of the game and I get commends every other game. Maybe less than commend whores but still. I have commends visible on my profile, I don't know if that makes people more likely to do it or not.

>please commend me
after every game

you are not autistic
autism is a real illness and i don't understand why it's become cool

the meme has gone too far, real autists never chose to be autistic
it's not funny at all, it can be a challenge for such people

you posted a frog, so you are probably born this century, i hope you learn from my post

I want to impregnate her

>tfw our fat ogre cant win a game in fpl
Sad times..

>missing an opportunity to accuse your enemy of being a literal manchild who shits himself and will likely die a friendless virgin after living with his parents for 35 years just because asperger is too hard to spell
Nah, autism is hilarious.

our ogre isn't fat any more though

WR is super cute!

ill call myself autistic if i want to nerd

Reddit is making fun of us again.

proof? I'll beat 'em up if it's true

>play game
>mid gets crushed by enemy leshrac
>lose two lanes of rax at 30 minutes because he's hyperfarmed and did more damage in one teamfight than our safelane sniper has done all game

dotards?

Is it just me or are people who play Mirana just complete and utter shitters?

They're not "people", but yes they're all fucking terrible and need an undodgeable 5 second stun and 500 damage nuke otherwise they wouldnt be able to participate.

>need a roamer
>pick mirana
>miss every single early game arrow
>get bullied hard by team
>start hitting arrows
>win game

>hit a 100% luckshot blind max range arrow to give our mid first blood
>proceed to be almost completely useless the rest of the game
>still get 2 commends

Yeah, leshrac does that. aoe and stuff

>Day9 will host every TI until the end of time

how do you cope with this?

>see enemy team move out of position because we have ward in area
>our shaker is one second away from fissuring him into ez arrow
>mirana shoots MLG arrow and misses just before es is in potition
every single mirana player below 5k

FREE HYUK POSTING

by staring at those magnificent ultimate orbs

Does being catholic makes you mediocre at Dota?

>when u just wanna soak xp but ur mid pinging 4 u 2 gank

>when you're a nigger
don't post here ever again

im back with another blog post from 2.5k mmr

> team picks trench standart 2 safelane, 1 afk jungle, 1 mid and im the offlaner
> enemy team picks the same
>game starts
>theres enemy 4 heroes in my offlane, they are shit, make fun of them while dodging mirana arrows, farming from techies mines
>our safelane carry farms undisturbed for 20 mins, the isnt a single enemy that shows up to contest him
>I take down my lanes tower only to realize how everyone in my team is behind in farm
>suddenly click on enemy mid necro
>he has blink and dagon
>teammates are dying left and right
>enemy lc gets duel damage from those fights
>our carries cant do shit VS MR.GHOSTSCEPTER because they picked the trench standart TA, PA, bloodcyka and witch doctor.
>mfw im underlord with gg greaves
>mfw I realize i thought I would be fighting against 4 other heroes, not the necro
>try to hastily make pipe, 2 late legion already has more duel damage than my teams right click damage combined
>they take down our barracks at 25 mins
>mega creeps anounced
> *enter* /all congrats on your victory, we got outplayed
>friendly WD "we didnt lose yet"
>end of game music plays

please like and subscribe for more and dont forget to hit that bell button to get a notification whenever I post stuff like this

I think he is really good mechanically, but he has like no map awareness and throws almost every game by getting caught.

>que for ranked
>im highest mmr so i take safelane
>entire enemy team is on mission to make my life living hell
i ended up being carried by my mid because i never tilt and kept thing positive but goddamn it sucks to play carry now although admittedly i blame my support for picking support that cant contribute anything to helping me against aggressive dual lane

when will """"""safe"""""""" lane be safe again?

>TA
>PA
>Bloodcyka
>WD
these heroes do pretty well against necro, what are you talking about? They could all just build bkb, and one or two could build diffusals and that's it, byebye necro

This reminds me, I *really* want to see a decent (AT LEAST Tier 2) pro team do a 4 core or 5 core strat in some meaningless tourney or qualifier.

>nigger gif
DID YOU JUST DIGITAL BLACKFACE?!?!?!

LoL babby here, are the ranks like this?
1k = bronze
2k = silver
3k = gold
4k = platinum
5k = diamond
6k = master
7k = challenger

>these heroes do pretty well against necro

they cant do anything good if they are retarded enough to try to attack into ghost shroud only to get death pulsed, zapped and ulted by necro
good heroes dont fix stupid

Surprisingly I'm ok with this.
I'm holding out for the miniscule chance that reddit gets over the nostalgiajerk and realize that this guy shows up for a paycheck 7 days out of the year while dudes who get snubbed work the scene the entire time so they turn on him.
Or if they don't I'm ok with day9 posting here, either or

challenger = 3k

>want to play game
>don't want to play game on current patch

WHERE'S THE FUCKING PATCH YOU TOAD

THE REAL PATCH NOT THE HALF-ASSED TWEAKS

What about 8k to 10k players?

This shit is why I build Blade Mail Necrophos and refrain from using his W unless I'm going to heal or attack

GIB US DA PATCH

I will throw a shitfit if Dakotl Cox doesn't host or at least co-host the next TI like Machine did for Day9.

Get rid of Day9 or put him on the newbie stream, have Machine as the main host and Dakota as the co-host, or vice versa.

Or shell out the big bucks and rent Tastosis for the week.

I'm speaking in relative terms so that my small brain can understand

Don't.
It's a different ranking system on a different game

I don't ask for commends directly. I just say "gg good luck next everyone" in post-game lobby and see 5-7 commends every time I open up my summary of games when it generates a new one.
Just don't be a bumbling or flaming retard. Which shouldn't be a problem since you don't chat at all.

What ever happened to the d2g discord?

which dota hero fights for justice?

I'm sure lycan will pop up any time since he won't stop shilling his shitty discord

People started hiding it, I think they only invite people in now.

I guess the baseline could be the average pleb level of both games. MMR average in Dota is 2-2.5k last I remember. League is Silver division? But yeah, it's not really easy to just label comparative ranks between the two.

>libtard redditors unironically think that we dont get new players because tutorial is bad

EL OH EL.
the real reason will always be the lack of region lock.

nobody wants to play third world subhumans. ever.
until valve stops their cultural enrichment the game will keep dying.

Sven follows a code of personal morals and fights for them. He's not part of a greater organization or political machine, he just fights for what he thinks is right when he thinks it's right to do so.

Does earthshaker counters PL,CK etc or not?

>be bh
>kill courier twice early game and enemy pos1 before 10 minutes
>PA only has Phase and voidstone at 20 minutes
>enemy offlane weaver has linkens and dragon lance
Good to see the game hasn't changed in a year.

/we/ dont have one

some redditors formed a clique and now shill it

i, know, it's meme picture, don't bother with it
from what i heard about league system you're mostly right but there is no system that helps promoting high mmr players directly to pro teams like challenger does, some could be noticed for their pub star performance but it's gambling, playing inhouse leagues and knowing right people get you better chance; and vice versa, there was a guy last TI who had 5.8k mmr, his team got to top-8

If you want COMMENDS you gotta play COMMENDABLE HEROES.

I'm not talking about ANTIMAGE or SLARK who need to FARM AUTISTICALLY for 30 MINUTES before they even show themselves on the MAP.

I'm talking about BIG DICK PLAYMAKERS like P4 NIGHTSTALKER or OFFLANE SHAKER. I'm talking about MID STORM SPIRIT or P5 DAZZLE. I'm talking about TROLL WARLORD who will MAN UP and get a RAMPAGE.

So if you want to get COMMENDED next time you're at the PICK SCREEN, don't pick JUGGERNAUT so you can PvE LIKE A BITCH, pick EARTH SPIRIT and ROAM on some NIGGERS.

How do I stop getting so fucking angry at this game? And do I even want to stop?

truth be told es counters everything

>maybe ill queue up for some dota matches
Why do we have to have world peace when holocausts and nuclear wars would be so much better?
Why isn't eugenics endorsed and all retards euthanized with sledgehammers in front of their mothers after birth?
Why can't we just genocide all the nonwhites and then genocide whites too?
Why can't everyone involved in making and playing dota just be publicly executed?

FUCKING FUCK I REMEMBER WHY I QUIT THIS FUCKING SHIT FUCKING NIGGER GAME A YEAR AGO
FUCKING WORTHLESS TRASHNIGGER COIN FLIP MATCHMAKING MADE BY FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOTS TO SELL HATS

NOBODY gives a FUCK about COMMENDS
EAT shit AND die

Well it does power up his Echo Slam

>playing dota
>in a bad patch
im waiting for the GOOD patch

t. LOW PRIOERITY HERO

play with a bro or 2, it helps a lot.
Also ranked is mostly complete cancer.

Ursa
Vengeful Spirit

I can't play with people, I don't want to do that to people. I'm way too abusive.

HE DID IT
OUR OGRE WON A GAME

OGRE MAGI WON?

What's Purge doing in this picture on the right?

Ranked is cancer but unranked is nigger aids dog shit. Fucking kike faggot valve wants phone numbers for ranked over "muh smurf prevention" excuse but they dont actually do fucking dog shitty shit about smurfs in unranked. Every fucking game there are smurfing niggerfaggots on one team or just fucking both teams in the same match. As if the matchmaking isn't bad enough these faggots need to make it even worse, smurfers should just all get ass cancer and die a horrible death.

>game coordinator is being updated
DOTARDS?

>Swearing incoherently like a child because you got beat by a smurf

>the rogue knight
>still maintains strict moral code, behaves honorably
how is Sven such a badass?

Every match of this fucking game I play is shit, with or without smurfs.

>when you marked safelane but le highest mmr listen to me chucklefuck says he wants to safelane but you tell him to fuck off cuz you're not a bitch so he randoms a second offlaner and you end up having no support so the game goes south mid game and you end up buying all the wards and sentries trying to deward but it doesnt matter because its delaying your farm and your team makes shitty pays in skirmishes so you lose anyway but you dont really care because its just a game and you'll probably forget about it after going to sleep

>smurfing in unranked
Kill yourself you fucking autistic mongrel. You can't be this underdevelopped and turn on your pc.

This is admirable pasta

>he just fights for what he thinks is right when he thinks it's right to do so.
A LAND OF THE TRULY FREE DAMN IT

I havent done ranked since like 2015, does the phone number gimmick actually get rid of all the fucking beaners?
If so, I'm willing to go back. I can't stand it when half my team doesn't know English.

>when you make a facebook-tier post

sorry to say, but even third-worlders have phones these days

Sven is a canonical traitor.

Go hang yourself leper semen gargling faggot, make the world a better place by dying.

I wonder if a sven edit of this pic would work

>when you fall in love with every qt posted

Sven was avenging his father. Family > sekrit club.

me too user

Hey guys, if I wear all blue, will Crystal Maiden be my girlfriend?