/mbgg/ - Mobage General #768

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

app.famitsu.com/compass-ranking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tfw

sordo

>finally caught up with veda tower
Now to farm some coins

Maids

Need moar Fuuchin art.

is that the final from the manga that got wrecked in two chapters?

Beats me. I just finally got something I wanted in the game. I was shilled by high drop rates.

>fuu's papa is the best
What a good girl.

>Calls you papa

Is she looking for cummies?

To the user last thread, absolutely wait for the haloween costumes. If those turn out to be bad that's gems you can save for the next limiteds.

She's a good girl and wants hugs.

Did we even have halloween costumes last year?

All I remember is Pirate miyaka and that's about it

I'll give her a good fug then.

I thought about for a bit after making that post and came to the same conclusion. I don't care for Re:Zero anyway and just wanted Sayuri, but she's not really one of my favorites.

Who's your favorite?

OP is right, the old Akagi was garbage and not cute. It's a much needed improvement and almost makes me want to play the upcoming JP sarucolle, which I'm sure was his goal.

Yui, Ren, and Tsumugi.

Ren is definitely going to get a limited soon
Yui and Tsumugi already got one recently

That's what I was thinking too, I'd feel really bad if I rolled now only to miss a limited Ren.

Better pray that it has that 1.5x rate up or its going to be hell to get

>tfw always saving, but accidentally double rolled because I'm retarded and wasn't paying attention
3000k to get Ren if she gets a limited. I hope it's a water one, I could really use a water 4*.

>3000k gems

I bet you could get all her cards to max with that and still have quartz left over

They only seem to do limited sets without the rate up when they do multiple in a row, so hopefully she'll have it.

Oops mistyped, just meant 3000 gems, but you know what I meant anyway user, don't bully.

In Girl's Frontline is the SAW drop only, or can it be crafted?

Where did /padg/ go?

A better question is why won't mods ban you

Good luck in getting your girl user!

drop only, from 5th chapter boss

Is plat 1 the wall for F2P players in King's Raid?

I went from fighting against a team with 1-2 *5 and occasional full *5 team in Gold III to suddenly a team full of T1/T2 in plat 1.

Master is arguably f2p wall since that's where UW limit breaks come in frequently. It depends too on the day you queue since early on lots of people queue so you get a wider range, but games been out for a while so if your new and pushed to that high you're near T1/T2 territory anyway. Being in diamond where I like to sit I see people min T2+ so you're close enough to that point.

Why is Sayo so short?

I saw it, faggot.

You're right. I'll try to get into arena around 30 minutes before server reset, hoping many people playing will probably fragment farming.

Well not that late, you want to get in high early like Monday or Tuesday after reset to get the daily arena points. Just don't queue immediately after reset on sunday, I usually start monday to test it then wait til Monday night or Tuesday to grind hard. Once I get to my seat in diamond I just do the 3 a day for dailies.

do i save my procurement coins for event pulls in GF or just use them now?

When do the houkai event rewards get distributed?

Wow, this finally got translated, I remember it having the moogy seal of approval.

Too bad mobages take up most of my time now. No time to play VNs when there's events to grind.

12:00 JST.

Me too. Even if I try to start a VN or anime I get to caught up in an event and forget about it.

>rerolling for Rem in AG
>finally get a Re:Zero character
>it's just Emilia
Fuck I hate this, although I'd have stuck with the account if I managed to get any other 4* alongside her.

>rerolling for two banner 4* at once in AG
that's pretty autistic. hope you're running multiple instances

Nah, I'm only rerolling for Rem and I'll take her if I manage to get her as my only 4* in a reroll. With Emilia I want to get at least one other 4* to justify keeping that account because Emilia is a shit.

Sayuri > Nono
Emilia > Rem

The idea of tsumu wearing absolutely nothing under it is pretty arousing

Sayuri is cute though.

I find it funny how Emilia in AG is great(party crit buff, CT9 nuke) while the Emilia in shironeko is absolute dogshit

I got it now with a free roll.I started yesterday

Don't forget Sayuri being a speed lead for water on top of all that.

the dev team for AG loves Sayuri while kusopura is remfags

I mean, loves Emilia but Sayuri is pretty cute too.

Dancer Shenmei or Paladin?

That's tough. Shenmei is great to have but paladin would be more useful for safely clearing shit that isn't magic based.

Save it for the girl you like most.

dead hours have begun

Have you farmed 5-4E and got her skin?

She's kind of ugly so there's so rush.

Got the skin, but have yet to get the gun.

I like my threads dead and comfy

Let's ruin it, then.

I like thick girls

If the guy trying his best to get all the shitposts out of his system last thread didn't ruin it then intentional shitposting wont cut it, you'll have to try way harder than that.

Why was that statement a shitpost anyway? I like em too now what.

Same tbqh

So there's two new quests in Houkai, one with Meis + Bronya and the other one that tortures me and makes me cry a river about not having Moonlight Kiana in my roster because she's the most fun character I've ever played as in this game. Whats this all about? What do we get for running these at the end of the achievements?

Costume tickets in case you want to buy Battle Suit Himeko's alt costume. The real reason is for you to test the new weapons and roll the gacha.

>need to save up for theresa crosses
>just waste it all trying to get moonlight kiana instead
This quest hurts, why can't I have her?

I ditched an account with her that had only oranges for a more balanced account with Theresa but it still hurts and I want to have the only good Kiana character in my team. If she had her weapon then I would have stuck with that account forever but of course something nice like that wouldn't happen.

I don't really count Saint because there's so much competition for Purple in the game and in my team that she doesn't even come close to cutting it.

Surely there's no one who'd get agitated at the idea of liking a very common body part
How can one achieve true comfiness otherwise?

>Destiny's child
>90% of the characters are old hags or fags

They should all look like this instead

>trying to get varied units
>a ton of smg
>the single mg i have boosts shotguns which i dont have
>have ARs that have to be on the same line as smgs

agree. i love dicks btw

app.famitsu.com/compass-ranking/

It's rankings 'o'clock. Miku stomp, Noire is still unloved.

>so much competition for Purple
Not like you bring her along for purple damage, anyway.

That's exactly my complaint.
The only reason I'd use her is to tag her in, heal up my girls and then switch to a big dick dps character all healed up.

Meanwhile S Kiana is big dick dps while being insanely fun instead of just being the healslut.

I didn't remember GG units were as dominant as Miku back then.

Theresa became a hobo loli after Kiana destroyed the world.

DigitalSky or Bilibili servers for Girls Frontline?

Don't care about events and shit or buying anything, just don't want my account randomly deleted or the publisher going under

That's perfect because she'll have no complaints about moving to my room then. We'll have to sleep on the same bed but its better than going homeless.

>game keeps costumes you have equipped
Cool. When is this gun coming to the gacha? I'm tired of hoarding crystals, I've been saving this load for weeks. This quest has shown me how much better the 4* stuns are than the poverty gun I've been using this whole time.

First round is most likely to show off the Mei sword, since that seems to be the only new gear in the quests.

But Kiana round is all stuff that's out, so maybe they're hinting at new sword+electromag hand cannon+Cecilia for next gacha.

comes out tomorrow

Rewards are out. What do I do with all these extras?

Whos the one on the left

me

I wanted a ship name

Is she a new starter or just randomly there?

file name got hidden because of the spoiler tag its 绫波立绘
just randomly there not a starter afaik

And romanized that would be what?

She is Ayanami and is a new starter later introduced not too long ago.

google

Ayanami, the ship that in the CN version you unlock via collection with lb3'ing the three starter ships.

She's replacing Z23 for starters in Japan, and Z23 is taking her spot on the collection page.

She's the second best strictly torp DD in the game.

>Ayanami
Finally a real answer. She looks pretty cute and is apparently pretty good too so I guess I'll be picking her if I play JP.

She also looks a million times better than Shitbafu's Ayanami but I guess that's not saying a lot.

If you disregard the monster/non-humanoid characters, I don't think the age/gender distribution is all that special over other games to deserve a description like that, really
I think some people just got the wrong impression because they got some fetishy stuff in there and it was too much for their eyes

I was making a joke about how the game is called Destiny's CHILD when the average age of the cast is actually pretty high and above whats considered a child.

I wish I could trade these for costume tickets

Exchange for different types until you have less than 5 of each.

I'm sorry user, I'm conditioned to think a 'child' with a possessive noun makes it have the age independent 'descendant' meaning

The Moonlight Kiana mission makes me dream of a world where I don't have completely trash stigmata
I have the character, I have the gun, but the lack of any remotely good stigmata makes her really quite average.

Also
>Summer is ending
>JP never got the third piece of the freebie summer stigmata set

>Lucked out on the character AND the gun

Literally zero room for complaints considering stigma is the easiest part to fill. You can fill it with poverty 3* stigmas, you can trade for them in shops or you can just outright buy them from the stigma shop once you have enough fragments.

I'm only complaining a little, it was more an observation because she's not that amazing with poverty stigmata and I'd obviously never seen her with better ones. I quite like these demo missions because it lets me see characters as if I were a whale or a luckshitter.

If you want a complaint then I take particular issue with my 2 4* stigmata after 100 gear gacha rolls