/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #180

Loli edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0

MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!QZBSwJzY!7xsBV2mOSFByeoIwLPSgZA

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
youtube.com/watch?v=bZZcUdIdAt0
youtube.com/watch?v=gIn9IaUUeco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOLI ALMA

pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
Part 2 Walkthrough...

did wizard ever finish coloring this?

>didn't wait for post limit
Pedofags were a mistake
I was going to fix the OP

Do it, there's still time.

Gnomeyyyyyyyy

What's the MGQ pastebin for, dumbfuck?

The 750th post doesn't bump the thread anymore.

Better to leave it in a more accessible place to head off common questions.

Part 1 walkthrough was in the pastebin, not OP.

Funny how that logic didn't apply for the shitty walkthrough...

>mfw people still post vore, please stop doing it

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

I'll give you that one Mimicanon

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>"head west from the Navy HQ to reach the pirate ship"
>meanwhile, the ship is actually located in a straight line just a little bit to the east in the open sea

This is Zelda II levels of directional misinformation. Pretty sure there was another instance of east / west being switched around, too.

Translation please...

My bad...

I haven't seen vac succ since the succubus civil war are they even recuritable?

Why do you keep using ellipses in every post?

Check the guide...
I've already answered this.

Oppai kawaii desu ne baka gaijin kawasaki toyota suzuki

>I've already answered this...
You're a slug?

If you could live in a MGQ village/ town, which one would you choose?
I'd go to Rubiana or Esta.

angelcuck...

Succumaid is really fucking cute. COOL outdid himself on her design.

You enjoy ghost towns?

Grand Noah or Yamatai/Ninja Village.

DESIGNATED
RAPING
STREETS

Amateurs...

I either die or discover I'm the best at something, it's a win-win situation.
I mean, right before the angels came.

Yamatai would be my first pick. It seems like a pretty chill place to live, and there's lots of cute monster girls living there. Happiness Village would be a pretty close second choice though.

Somewhere nice, quiet, that wont be burned down or overly lewd.
I mean thats not possible so i'd probably be in the Grand Noah region since its the least likely for me to be killed in.

Who's best kitsune and why is it Yao?

>tfw no oni gf

I like Kamuro. She would be a good wife.

I did check the guide is said succubus village territory so I wondered outside the village for an hour and only ran into mud girls and harpies!

Knowing what we know now, what was the significance of the Adramalech evaluation in Part 1? Foreshadowing that the evaluations were always given by a different Ilias? In the case of defeat by Mazda/Mainyu or Chaos, why didn't she appear then in those evaluations?

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

Why even live?

>outside the village
There's your problem.

Just to suffer...

Suffering is the meaning of life.

There's still random encounters in there after solving the Natasha problem?

The place they appear was literally posted above you dummy.

He's not exactly the brightest bulb on the shelf, be patient...

Pirate King is a good class. But the lack of Heavy Armor access is a serious problem if the character doesn't have it as a racial passive. Monster Swordsman or Giga Fighter is a good substitute in that case.

I thought defense didn't matter at all.

No, but the stat boosts on Genji Armor/Helm are still unmatched.

>the true Pirate King
It must be why she's so smug.

And it is, it is a glorious thing
To be a Pirate King!

Wrong image.

Underrated mermaid, but having to compete with the design of the mermaid general and the Lorelai, she's the least impressive character in her section. That, and she has only a blowjob request doesn't help either.

>Spend all of part 1 leveling up Kamuro
>Recruit Shirohebi
>Look at her special ability
>Realize Kamuro is obsolete
Fuck.

No, the image was correct.
She's just been hiding in plain sight the entire time.

Again, I seem to have posted the wrong image. The real Pirate King was right in front of us the whole time.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZZcUdIdAt0

WAKE UP YOU OVERGLORIFIED SUSHI ROLL

I wanted to see Alma and Lilith do that.

What if it turns out that Gob is faster...

>gob beats black alice
youtube.com/watch?v=gIn9IaUUeco

We know Full Power Gob is the fastest.
Well, second fastest.
The fastest character is obviously Unbelted Nero.

how can he keep his pants up with no belts?

I mean the belt around his legs.
It's containing his true power.

Chaos Drive isn't real speed, Nero.
Gob still has you beat in actual leg power.

We all know that Chaos Black Alice is going to be beaten by Luka, Marcellus, Nero, Neris, Alice, and Ilias doing a family chaos lova dodeca giga...
>Chaos Drive isn't real speed
Wrong.

Just use the equip heavy armor ability.

That's only granted by certain races...

Chaos Alice: "You can't freeze time against me, I control time."
Nero: [facial grimace]
Chaos Alice: "But I can freeze time for you."
Nero: [frozen in time]
Chaos Alice: "Now to finish-" [gets scythed from behind by Nero, as a belt lays on the ground where he was frozen]
Nero: "Pssh, nothing personal. This belt was holding back my true speed."
Chaos Alice: "But time was frozen..."
Nero: "Oh, I'm faster than time."

No.
To the outside observer, time stop appears to be infinite speed. While functionally true, the user still has to physically move within the time stop.

In Neris's introduction, White Rabbit stopped time so she could kill her quickly. Nero however countered her before she could do anything. Even while time was stopped by the God of Time, Nero was able to outpace her.

Yes, and? That just means Nero is physically superior to White Rabbit.
Actually White Rabbit seems to kind of be a pushover in general when she's not abusing timestop, copypaste, and perfect immortality.
...Shit, she's way above regular goddess tier.

White Rabbit isn't fast at all. She can't even dodge Illias' lightning bolts. VN Luka was doing that by the end of MGQ part 2.

If we include the VN, where would final form Ilias be?

I kind of enjoyed the twists in the last few chapters regarding the evaluations of final bosses (Lucifina, Adramalech, Angel World Ilias). The case of the Adramalech evaluation confirmed that the Ilias giving evaluations was a different entity than the corrupted one seen in the beginning, and was some heavy foreshadowing on the extent on how much people from other dimensions were influencing Luka's journey. Although, in the Sonya evaluations those Iliases were self aware and knew that they were communicating with Luka from another world.

It's probable that the evaluations are White Rabbit copypasting an Ilias from a similar evaluation in a different universe somewhere, which would explain why they're considered crossworld contact and ignorant at the same time. It would also explain why Adramalech could erase her so easily. However, the other evaluations are short whereas this one was fairly long, perhaps Sonya would have appeared had they gone on longer.

She was humoring her. She even points out that its pointless to kill her because she's immortal and omnipresent.

She's a constant of time, something that, technically cannot be killed by normal means, same with reaper, they are Time and Death, technically endless beings.
Her plans and her goals are not known, because White Rabbit doesn't seem to be interested in fixing the timeline, she leads you to a universe thats collapsing and allows it to die, she doesn't try to stop you getting Heinrich/Alicetromeria even if their timeline would be even more fucked up then, she guides Luka without warning or understanding and she forces Sonya/Nuruko on you right before Sonya goes full Apoptosis Box and Nuruko can stop her on Alice's route. None of what she's doing makes sense. Why introduce Reaper? Why specifically go out of your way to make sure apoptosing events happen? (Sonya would never had gone Apoptosis if she wasn't with Luka.)

White Rabbit is far, far beyond anyone except maybe CGBA. She's fought Nero and Marcellus directly, maybe she didn't win but she's unkillable, she can just keep trying forever and eventually get it because she is time.

Could Luka create his own Round Table?

Not at all. Genji Armor is good but it's definitely not unmatched or BIS.
Archangel Bra has better stats and 50% holy resist.
Tiger Heaven gives the same stats as the helm except with holy resist instead of the instant death immunities.
Gaia Robe is the best offensive chest piece in the game for dark/holy built by FAR and if you're dark built then you're better off using the circlet than going for atk than the helm unless you need the resists for the fight.
Angel Gi's give better stats and resists instead of status immunities.

Another thing is she cares about prolonging a world's life by prolonging it's history such as recreating the posidon's bell quest with a fake Tamamo but not creating a fake granberia for Luka to deal with in his first real test as a hero, she also doesn't save the Micaela of this world even through she's extremely vital to true history and the big kicker is not making sure that Luka leaves on his journey with Alice instead of IIias no matter what.

You're right, I just checked. How could I be so blind...

You also forgot that the Blue Orb was shattered, something so irreplaceable that the only way for Luka to progress his adventure and save the universe is to go to another universe and take it. That doesn't just fuck up one timeline, thats two timelines with near unfixable damage. Then theres the fact that the great war is going on, with entire towns being destroyed, and that the 15th was still alive, and that Lazarius lives in Iliasville and isn't actually a terrorist, and that Marcellus isn't dead, nor Merlin.
No one understands what White Rabbit is planning. White Rabbit guides Luka, with a reason no one knows, hell not even Reaper does.

>Dragons are top of the list when it comes to being inherently powerful. However very few adventurers ever meet one, due to their preference for very secluded areas.

>thats two timelines with near unfixable damage
It's no real issue for Heinrich's world. They can just recreate it whenever.
The problem that Luka and co. had was that the process takes years.

I hope they're priotizing the granduer stuff with the translation, shit has gotten kinda heavy so I would like to know what brand of insanity our new part 2 allies are going to unleash on the audience there, I've heard that things like a mass rape,missing people, people being eaten by vampires and ears bleeding from the force of bad singing alone.

It's already established that too much time manipulation can damage the timeline. It's very possible that the White Rabbit is holding back quite a bit.

The Reaper can use Chaos Drive and Copy+Paste as well. Surely she isn't as proficient as the Rabbit is in her own domain.

Queen Vampire and her flunkies get on stage, and keep complaining the light is too bright until the place is totally dark. Then various sounds of bloodsucking are heard. Exactly as keikakku.

Eden sings a song of praising Ilias. Eden's singing is so bad the audience's ears begin to bleed. Lucifina is delighted.

A normal human mage who is definitely not Black Alice goes on stage. Suddenly the lights go out and various squicky tentacle sounds are heard. The lights come back and she proclaims Just Kidding. Several audience members are missing...

Luka's biggest party members stomp around the stage, it's basically an earthquake.

Queen Elf has a generic Elf archer and an Elf priestess interrogate men from the audience to find the source of the rumors that Elves are lewd. One man refuses, so the Queen orders him to be punished, sexually. One cooperates, so the Queen orders him to be rewarded, sexually. The audience whispers and mutters "Of course the Elves are lewd, just as expected".

Several Faeries offer Queen Fairy a present. When she goes for it, she dodges a pitfall trap. Then every other Faerie on the stage falls into pitfalls that the Queen had set up.

In my head I have this image of Luka and Sonya bowing to the manager in apology several times over after they witness the horror and obscene things their comrades end up doing probably complete with IIias or Alice casually munching at the bar not caring about the chaos unfolding around them and Sonya reluctantly going around with her healing staff.

I guess you don't get to be queen of the lewd elves without learning how to deal with fairies, but how do you trap a fairy in a pitfall when they have wings?

>fairy in a pitfall when they have wings?
If the change in pressure was great enough a small downdraft should be able to make a fairy off balance since they're not that strong.

The succubus mayor has a scene where she and a bunch of other succubi bring men up from the audience and rape them on stage as an advertisement for Succubus village I think you need all the succubi from the village except Natasha and a few other succubi like the ones from alt monster lord castle for it to unlock. the other the succi twins who are always holding each other, Alma, Eva,Succubus witch the imp trio, Naccubus and Morrigan don't seem to count.

>The dialogue between Flattiegan and Lilith & Lilim
Made me kek

>Lazarius isn't actually a terrorist
He's a mafia boss who still loves exploding stuff up, what the fuck are you talking about?

Just a question, but why hasn't anyone uploaded an already eng-patched version? Does uploading fuck something up in the game?

>loves exploding stuff up
I mean, he doesn't exactly blow up monsters anymore. He seems to more "blow up anyone im paid to blow up".

Someone already did.

Yeah, unfortunately his reward for that noble effort was being dry fished by a Shiki monster. No good deed goes unraped.