totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
youtube.com/watch?v=gJbTpqUhW6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good job op

>historyfags in charge of making the thread

good thread

Good emergency thread OP, I mean that unironically.

High Elf DLC package predictions

ALL OF ROME WILL BE AMAZED AT SUCH A VICTORY

Dark Elf DLC package predictions

nowhere was this confirmed

go wank your 2 inch dick to tomb kings you insufferable VC faggot

do tomb kings and vampire coast

We'll get a picking of these, at best

Also only the DLC races get 4 LLs, default factions only get 3

>Tfw really want to buy some Empire models but they killed Warhammer Fantasy

Fucking WHY

Forgot the pasta edition

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Eagle Gates First Look:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsOAg_jJFZE

High Elves Campaign Let's Play:
youtube.com/watch?v=_mknieWm0P8

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – System Specs:
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-system-specs/

Dark Elves Battle Let's Play:
youtube.com/watch?v=phpMYkFodkE
Dark Elf Campaign Let's Play:
youtube.com/watch?v=h7e3jCd62C0

New World Map Full Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=5vq6EORl57A
New World Map:
totalwar.com/blog/eye-vortex-campaign-map/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Skaven In-Engine Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=k8EQ1KNkpmw

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Dark Elves In-Engine Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=zB6FaGBz0Lo

Total War Saga Announcement Blog:
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog/

Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Previously:

Saves us from making another thread anyway.

they are 1 inch tall, hard to paint, and look like absolute shit, the model quality from GW is garbage

why people buy their minis I'll never understand

do Lizardmen

>No best delf lord

>Do you Feah Death?

Oh yes.

>1070 arriving in a few days
I'll be playing Ultra with the big boys soon.

Cauldron of Blood's already in as a hero mount

Neat, I'm really warming up to those mounts that are just a huge magical thing that needs to be hauled around.
>or alternately a pimp chair.

Are there any mini-mods for Empire that are basically just unofficial patches fixing stuff and not unstable huge mods

Is there any 3rd party model importers for TW:Warhammer? It can't be that hard to import/convert custom models into the game format can it?

>steadfast
>strength rank 3
>literally nobody wants to negotiate with me
why is Empire diplomacy so fucking stupid
at one time I could confederate with any province which I had never even stepped foot into but now I can't even get so much as a non-aggression pact with any of them

Diplomacy as a concept does not work in this game.
There's an aversion malus, why isn't there a same race bonus?

It's just made to be frustrating.

No idea about models but I'm pretty sure custom decals can be imported. I took a peek into the GCCM discord and apparently the black and white in pic related was imported.

>bought a gpu when the price skyrocketed from scalpers

it does if you're dwarves
heck, when I played through a grombrindol campaign, people were begging me for trade agreements and military alliances because of those two technologies you can research

>bretonnia gets diplomacy bonuses for confederating
>empire dwarves and greenskins get maluses
:^)

What are your top M2TW factions to play in campaign, including expansions?

In no particular order,
>The Moors for the Jihads
>Principality of Antioch and its enormous unit roster
>Lithuania for being hard as fuck but damn it paganism must survive.

I always liked Sicily, HRE and Hungary.

>faggot OP made a shit general in a rush an hour ago
>old general still isn't dead yet

calm your mantits you sweaty retards

gpu price crash when?

AAAAAAHHHHHH

THE ÉIRE

go ahead and start a thread war
see how far you get

How to confed sooner as the Brets? WE always beat me to it and then burn them.

I saw here that you shouldn't get military alliances with people you want to Confed because the AI confederates based on faction strength and alliances count toward their strength.
I may be wrong though

can you do these for the non DLC units? from the announced rosters i mean

Soon

Love Eternal?
This is actually pretty dumb since vampires supposedly have no soul and so are immune to possession, even less possession by a daemon of nurgle since they are also immune to disease

>tfw this close to uninstalling SFO and never looking back

I've read that vampires can actually undo corruption, so yes, end times shittery.

I've tried a couple of times with both methods, but from my one province I just cant seem to get enough power to confed anyone unless the elves burn their shit down.

y u mad tho

The pasta is in the thread and there's nothing new posted anyway from the last thread, but by all means start a thread war, dumbass

>shit campaign balancing (chaos stupidly hard for 0 reasons)
>shit battle balancing - elite units can effortlessly rape any LL
>pointless unit additions like "dwarven shield bearers" beyond ironbreakers
>arbitrary cavalry amount reductions, grail guardians are 6 instead of 60 while grail knights are 20 instead of 60
>AI is dumber than in vanilla
>arbitrary additions that other mods do better like "enhanced ai recruitment" and enhanced LL artifacts
>gelt neutered again after CA buffed him in vanilla

on and on, the only good thing about SFO is the 30% increase in HP for units, the ONLY thing

>uniting the Empire under Franz without spilling the blood of men
Feels good

>implying they shouldn't make Blood Knights their own sub faction of VCs like Vampire Coast
>Abhorash and Walach as the 2 LLs

Honestly, best OP in a long while.

>MORE VAMPIRES
Does 40k need more Space Marines?

I love the battles in total war napoleon, but the overworld map gameplay is garbage. Maybe i'm just a casual but there are so many little quality of life things that I'm used to in Atilla and Warhammer that aren't there.

F*cking casual! Tiny casual feet boy!

yes to both

Unsure if you work for Games Workshop or Creative Assembly.

ALL DA WORLD IS MEAT FOR MY HOAGIE

HOLY SHIT CA JUST TEASED THIS GUY AS A FREE ADDITION ON TWITTER

Goodbye gift for the 1st game?

looks like shit

>ANOTHER vampire

This joke ain't funny no more.

>Pointing out that the bread was baked to incredibly low standards is trying to start a thread war.

One of the great things about Veeky Forums is not having to defend your retarded faggotry, OP. Just pretend it was someone else in the future.

>shit campaign balancing (chaos stupidly hard for 0 reasons)

Chaos should be hard imo, I think that they should destroy almost half the world until you can finally stop them. They're supposed to be the ultimate challenge, and not stoppable by one or two fully garrisoned towns that have level 3 walls.

>shit battle balancing - elite units can effortlessly rape any LL

I just tested out Khazrak against a unit of greatswords and he got 40 kills before routing.
You may be on to something there, but I think it could be up for debate on whether or not LL's should be wrecking balls or just very strong with extremely high utility.

>pointless unit additions like "dwarven shield bearers" beyond ironbreakers

Who the fuck cares if they add more units? Just don't fucking recruit them if it triggers your autism so much. They're in the lore anyways.

>arbitrary cavalry amount reductions, grail guardians are 6 instead of 60 while grail knights are 20 instead of 60

It's not arbitrary, it's relative to how powerful they are and how many would be available in the WHF world.

>AI is dumber than in vanilla

I don't see it, but I've always thought that all AI in every game was never anything less than dumb. I haven't played enough of the new Advanced AI Mod to compare.

>arbitrary additions that other mods do better like "enhanced ai recruitment" and enhanced LL artifacts

Don't see how they're arbitrary when both of those things are sorely needed, but I agree that they need to be better, (they're not BAD, but why not improve when you can right)

>gelt neutered again after CA buffed him in vanilla

If you're not using LL remastered you're doing it wrong.

In summary fuck you and yes you have a good point or two, thanks

Missive today
Trailer tomorrow
Around High Elves, Order Your Shelves!

*ai has never been anything more than dumb that is

>Chaos should be hard imo, I think that they should destroy almost half the world until you can finally stop them. They're supposed to be the ultimate challenge, and not stoppable by one or two fully garrisoned towns that have level 3 walls.

Dude... playing the Chaos campaign as Chaos is hard. For you. The Chaos Player. In the very beginning. For no real reason.

>I just tested out Khazrak against a unit of greatswords and he got 40 kills before routing.

Yeah, and Greatswords aren't even what I consider a real elite unit. Try an LL on a pack of Chosen. Just disgusting results.

>Who the fuck cares if they add more units? Just don't fucking recruit them if it triggers your autism so much. They're in the lore anyways.

I care because he is raping the balance and adding some 6-12 units that are superheroes. It takes away from the Heroes, Lords, and LLs. What point is there to having a Captain in your army with SFO? None.

>If you're not using LL remastered you're doing it wrong.

Ah yes, the old use another put to fix a mod argument. Great stuff.

about to play as Roxolani for the first time, what am I in for lads

>playing FotS
>start as the guys in blue near Edo
>take settlement of dude i'm at war with
>some other dude wars me
>take his settlement
>some other dude wars me (he took out my friend that was in edo)
>take his settlement
>some other dude wars me
>take his settlement
>some other dude i haven't even discovered wars me
>some other dude i haven't even discovered wars me
>i'm the only pro-shogun faction i know

Better hope you got yourself a navy or you're gonna be in a lotta trabbre!

youtube.com/watch?v=gJbTpqUhW6E

>city is completely on land in the campaign map
>siege map has the city being a port with a large body of water to the left

CA...

> What point is there to having a Captain in your army with SFO? None.
Haven't played SFO recently (fucking around with my own le cuhrazy mods), but aren't Hero and Lord army / aura buffs really strong? At least that's how I remember it from before Norsca.
>Try an LL on a pack of Chosen
This is a good example of Lore Balance vs Tabletop Balance
Lore: Chosen are absolute munsters with almost no equals
Tabletop: Chosen are pretty good

>Dude... playing the Chaos campaign as Chaos is hard. For you. The Chaos Player. In the very beginning. For no real reason.

Oh, I see what you mean. I haven't played the New Chaos yet so I can't verify this. I thought it's way easier now?

>Yeah, and Greatswords aren't even what I consider a real elite unit. Try an LL on a pack of Chosen. Just disgusting results.

Still unsure if every LL should be able to 1v1 elites but they shouldn't get raped I'll admit.

>I care because he is raping the balance and adding some 6-12 units that are superheroes. It takes away from the Heroes, Lords, and LLs. What point is there to having a Captain in your army with SFO? None.

Depends on how you play. Captains are very useful for the first 40-50+ turns until you and your enemies rich enough to field entire armies of elites. Even then, it's all about how you play. I try to limit the amount of elites in an army just so battles are more fun. So far I've never seen an AI out there recruit more than a handful of their most powerful units so until they do that's not a problem.

>Ah yes, the old use another put to fix a mod argument. Great stuff.

No mod is perfect, so might as well use mods to patch up what SFO missed.

>(fucking around with my own le cuhrazy mods),
what do they do?

ROLL

There's nothing hard about playing the chaos campaign. Just like before, it takes a tiny amount of time to get up to chosen, at which point you can begin purposely walking into ambushes and even 2-3v1s.

Just campaign tweaks. Trying to make some of the AI as unrepentantly aggressive as possible, and keener on trying to fight you when the odds are about even. My thought is if I get that working then it might be possible to lose a campaign past turn 50, instead of the AI factions going into passive turtle mode. Mixed results so far, funniest has been three Greenskin armies surrounding me and all of them going into ambush stance. Hell of a scheme.

>guy makes post on reddit complaining about skaven gun units not being in game
>all the comments are redditors getting hard about future dlc they will pay for
No wonder CA pulls this shit when the fanbase not only tolerates but fucking looks forward to their ridiculous dlc policy

All of reddit acts that way. In fact I don't know of any non anonymous forum that isn't a drooling, brown nosing, opinion censoring hive mind.

>not having disposable money

6000 in my bank account and I am getting hard just thinking about buying up all the dlc

Yeah I'm not so mad about the DLC because it's well worth it when I spend hundreds of hours playing it.

Are there any 3rd party model importers for TW:Warhammer? It can't be that hard to import/convert custom models into the game format can it?

6000 isn't even enough to cover a broken arm.

Don't people have to hack the game before they can do that?

It's not about you having disposable income.
If you can't understand that then you're fucking dumb, and I feel very sorry for you.

>lives in a country that doesn't have universal healthcare

that was your first mistake

YEAH BRO I AM SOOOOO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THE SKAVEN GUN UNIT DLC SHOUTOUT TO BASED GRACE AND CA FOR BRINGING US THESE AWESOME UNITS FROM THE TABLETOP FOR JUST $15 DOLLARS IT IS SOOO WORTH IT AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS JUST A PATHETIC POOR LOSER

No, and if you made one you'd be sued by CA.
They deliberately prevented the modding community from importing models so they could have a monopoly on DLC content. Why buy a race pack when a modder group made a better version in their free time?

Couldn't somebody just do it anonymously and release it on some shady website?

well if you ever end up getting it working upload it. i'm sure people will love to play it.

When I was a young man, I defended our general. As an old man, I shall not abandon it. I give sincere thanks to OP, who has generously presented me with the most promising thread imaginable. I address you directly, OP.
Please listen, as if you were heterosexual and intelligent, and not a cum-guzzling, reddit-posting wreck. You are certainly not without accomplishments. It is a rare man who can boast of ruining a thread before the first reply. You have brought upon us faggotry, shitposts, and autism. You are /twg/'s Helen of Troy. But then, a woman's role has always suited you best.

Upload this shit and post a link in /twg/ if you get it in a workable state.

>JUST $15 DOLLARS
isn't it less than that? it's $8.79 for me.

How do you guys think the skaven are gonna play? Probably some routing fake outs and anti clump tech with those demoralizing units.

like every other race in the game, hammer and anvil and pray the enemy routs first

who fucking knows for sure. They are likely to tweak the format for game one seeing as how they have already stated they are changing the race packs. Now instead of a roster + shitty campaign we are getting a roster +2 more lls with presumably the same price. Who knows how they will do the ll/RoR packs

Speaking of RoR, does anyone actually like them? The novelty of new units is ok imo, but the system is shit and they really fuck up mp tb h. Norsca was a step in the right direction w/ the way they tied some to different campaign objectives/monster hunts, but the regular ones are still way too easy to get. RoR should have been a system where you upgrade your veteran troops with new traits/attributes instead of a re-skinned merc system.

like an all goblin army with less cav, more arty, and more routing

Okay then, I will continue to refuse to buy anything from them while they treat their community like dogshit.

>No, and if you made one you'd be sued by CA.
This is silly and untrue, though. There's several sites for games that create programs allowing for the import of models and assets from other game IPs. There has to be a program someone has that does this for TW:WH.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to ask twice when you got an answer the first time. Was it just to reaffirm for everyone that you refuse to buy the game?

CA reached an agreement with GW on the grounds that existing assets could be modified, but new assets can't be modded in. It's to be expected when the game is based on an existing IP owned by another company. Apparently it was a struggle just to get GW to agree to allow what we have. That isn't going to change.

are you sure you aren't feeling the crushing weight of poverty

i do not
at least siege battles are pretty easy

>playing fots with no navies
you are going to learn real quick how big of a mistake that is

well it's not like i can afford one yet since i have to fend off 3 doomstacks at the same time