/ink/ - Splatoon General

Bumper cars and ink graffiti.

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- McNuggets has won the McFries vs. McNuggets Splatfest in Japan!
- Version 1.3.0 has been released! Read the patch notes here: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2
- An update in mid-October will be focused on improving main weapons! (twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/905704555152785408)
- The Custom Splattershot Jr. has been released! Comes with Autobombs and Ink Storm.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL
> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stats
- loadout.ink/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13916822
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woomy!

Reposting for the Eurofriends:
strawpoll.me/13916822
Which special(s) do you hate going against the most since last Friday's update, /ink/?

Foul on Armando, the ref saw that flick. Next match you're taking over ref duty. Also anyone got any way to capture this?

Reminder that the first round of FRESH to IMPRESS is scheduled to coincide with the Firday/Saturday Salmon Run.

>literally 12 seconds from link to new thread and this post
What bot do you use to post so fast? Did you buy the Veeky Forums pass?

>do a run speed drink
>one triple and two doubles

the rumors are true

fuck u armando from stopping me from drawing a heart the match before

>spoiler
I did

>splatted by armando
>not crushed
Naughty naughty

What are your hopes for the inevitable Splatoon 2 news tomorrow?

this squid is getting old and busted, can you post a new squid 1st next time?

Who's the nigga that left?

dot is a cool guy, why does everyone hate him so much?

>Squid Stitch Slip-ons
>new mode
>bring back Walleye and Saltspray
>I want them to announce W102 and then they offer W102 themed gear to get people excited about the game
I think that's all I need

I love dot!

Sry for leaving so early, ggs

>342234324.jpg
You're not fooling anyone, dot.

t. dot

Also I don't know how they could do this but they need to figure out a way to make people actually play the objective in Random Ranked battles. I don't really want to pay $20 next year to watch teammates not get on the tower. Not worth the stress.

S'all good man. Next time though

i dont understand

A couple of weapons and a new map for this week, and info on that new game mode, squid jump being brought back, and a new range of clothing being available soon.

You fiend, how am I supposed to search the thread for my actual (You)s now?

COMEBACK

@189106787
He's a cunt, name and shaming people having 1 bad game when he is shit on the first place. he can't even get past S in ranked

>tfw going so fast that the tick rate can't keep up

I'm now making it so that no one can see their (You)'s easily, it's the only way to purge this thread of attention whores

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

So did dot finally give up on the Sue avatar?

>THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF TURF WAR TONIGHT

>search bottom to top
>or ctrl+f you and scroll, looking for high-lighted (you)s

good job

that's his alt account, he made it to enter to the other server and he got banned from it, then came here to cry about it

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

2v2 bumper car?

sorry guys ,kier here my switch is about to run out of battery and i dont have my charger with my in the hospital it was fun.would participate in again

ggs bumper car lobby.

Zero here, I'm leaving too. It's 03:41am and I should really get some sleep, thanks for the bumper cars!

No problem mate. Have a speedy recovery. As for bumper carts maybe another time when we can get a full lobby. Maybe make the Fresh to Impress into a runway bumper carts deal.

Hey its shiny
Been fun man, im leaving as well cause i work early tommorow
Lets do that again sometime

You do know that searching this image file results in an image used by you once before, posting your friend code and asking for people to join you in salmon run, don't you Dot?

Are any of you guys gonna get Animal Crossing on the Switch if/when it comes out? I'd like to play with some of you guys.

It's the only thing I want now, user, of course.

that wasn't me, that was an imposter

fuck off to discord

post yfw when she spots you

Is this also an imposter?

>hide post

easy

>dot clearly shitposting these threads on a daily basis for (You)'s and attention
>return to the place he's banned from
I'd tell you to go back there dot but, well you know why you're not allowed back there

>Salmon Run
>Glowflies
>Team starting to get wiped
>Brella user isn't using the shield to burst the chums, he is shooting normally instead.
>I only get to defend myself with Luna Blaster + Bomb Rush.
>Splashdown and Sting Ray users refuses to use their specials because it's wave 1.
>Tracked team mate decides to go to the spawn point instead of staying in one of the side grates.
>We are in Profreshional.

So dot's confirmed for being behind all the blacklist shitposting. Par for the course.

Fuck off dot

>Luna Blaster
What's the problem? Luna blaster destroys groups of chum

I'm a big Animal crossing fan (Played it since the original, when I was a wee lad), and I'm patiently waiting for the inevitable Animal Crossing switch.

>tfw can't meme it up with aerospray baller until level 28

fug

Still tenta missiles I say. If the enemy team has even 1 additional tenta missiles faggot the match is hell

Why do people think the gold aeromeme is a good weapon? If you've got to be a shitter, at least use the silver one with an actual good special

It's a problem when chums are also coming from behind, and there's also the issue with their ink usage.

i don't understand the thing with (You)s. is there something to it or are you guys just lonely

>tfw i unleash about 7-8 tenta missile specials per match

im lonely user ,p-please talk to me

hi

Oh no I just realized
>Next Anicross won't have Isabelle

>freelancing
>glowflies wave 1
>team scatter

what a bunch of retards

but i'm playing turf war, fuckign with the enemy team by running past them and painting their base

right now i'm using the gal to do the job and its pretty hilarious. I'm sorry if I implied it was good, I did say meme.

she's a slut to Bill Trinen anyway so who cares

Nintendo would never get rid of her, she will be in the game if there is one. She might not have the same role, but she's the new iconic character of animal crossing. So much that she got a spot in fucking mario kart and she's bills waifu so they won't leave her out

She'll appear, she's a fan favorite after all. Plus, most retired characters still show up sometimes, like the coffee shop or at some events. Also, she's kinda the face of Animal crossing now.

Dlet this post

hi user

So what gear are you still waiting on Annie to deliver? I just want to see more same main ability and brand preference gear.

lets be best friends

hi

/ink/ I know I'm late, but I had a day full of classes. Anyone open to run?

5244 2232 8145

Don't take my best friend away from me you harlot

i guess i could play with you for a bit user,you just need the super bonus right?

s-sure user

ohayo

i like this game

Which brand is the freshest and why is it Toni Kensa?

I can help you, only wrinkle is I'm at 360.

Eyup, to 1200.

already added lets go man

Already have my gear, unfortunately there isn't an Ink Res Hunter Hi-Tops but I'm probably better off with Special Saver anyway so I'm happy.

we haven't posted woomies in a while, what's up with that?
i want to see them all

>Saltspray
I mean don't get me wrong I loved that map but I know it was terrible.

hosting the room,get in my dude

MORE LEWD SPAGHETTIS

seconded

please take this degeneracy somewhere else

Fine.

Should I even bother picking up murch's stuff if it doesn't have perfect slots?

oh hey hi, i'm just wating for the other user to join

Hitler should have tried harder to eradicate the gays.

gosh there needs to be a spaghetti bukkakae
[spoilers] any volunteers[/spoiler]

Oh good, more spaghettis to corrupt! Thanks user!