/mmg/ Mega Man General

Happy 2nd Anniversary Edition
Thread No. 192
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Rom Hacks
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/ROM_hacks (wiki page is a stub. feel free to contribute)

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe
mega.nz/#F!G8VjXSjY!HigLekH1YRxozZQwgsu7EA (fixed artbooks.)

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13920220
imgur.com/a/8KjT0
geek.com/games/capcom-is-making-a-new-mega-man-game-will-it-be-a-mighty-sized-disappointment-1662902/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long after we're dead and buried.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, GUYS!
AND DAY-CHAN IS STILL CUTE!

X7 confirmed for being an okay game

Thank you daytona user! I hope you are having a nice day!

I won't have time later so here is my gift to you all.
Love all of you faggots.

That's pretty fucking lewd, Lan.

Don't forget to put that script on my desk!

Oh gods be damned. user forgot to remind me to update the music pastebin with those Striker Pack drama CDs and I forgot...

I like to believe Vile's a little bit smarter than Karl Pilkington. He is a father of four adopted kids after all. Thank you for your humorous contribution!

Party in /mmg/! Everyone's invited!

Flash man is just really bad at frosting cakes.

First up: Rock & Roll!

All Flash no substance

At least the fondant is delicious. Too bad it's only one one fucking side of the cake.

Happy birthday, and goodnight /mmg/! Don't die!

*X6

X6 can go suck a dick

I've seen variations of this image so many times.
What show or game is it parodying?

Then X7 can suck a million dicks in 3D.

Nisemonogatari - toothbrush scene

/mmg/, rewrite the X series starting from 2 where X is as powerful and later, more powerful than Zero from the start of 2.

Well, at least it's not "Boku no Pico" for the millionth time.
But seriously, where it's from?

Boku no Pico

Ricky Gervais Show.

Tell me what is it or I swear I'm going to get your power and use it against your friends.

Oh. Never heard of it, so I was really curious. Thank you.

since I've got work first thing tomorrow morning I won't be able to post so here's my anniversary drawfaggotry. Happy birthday /mmg/!

2nd anniversary of /mmg/. How time flies.

And how many years of no new games?

a million

I'm curious, which Zero design does /mmg/ like best?

strawpoll.me/13920220

>no "all of the above"
Delet

Back. Not much damage in my area, fortunately.

good to see you back man

Glad to have you back

Glad you're okay man

Why is a snail with the insects and spider, yet not a crab?

Who's Zero? Oh... do you mean that one Oblivion guy?

>don't know where it goes, but it's only me and I walk alone

good to c u ok boyo

Good to know you're alright. It's honestly a relief to hear.

I hope that asshole will stop shitposting about you now.

What are you doing!? Don't speak of him!

Shit. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself!

Anyone played the PC version of X8? Is it good?

What about the PC version of X7, is there an English version of it?

I heard the PC X8 is ok. Not sure if X7 have a pc translation in English

It's some radio comedy show with Ricky Gervais, Karl Pilkington and Stephen Merchant.

Impossible. They're both gay.

Adoption, all that ruckus their bots did left someone as orphans

Do they have Take your Daughter to work day?

Wasn't she a submission from that Nintendo Power Robot Master contest which had this guy?

Is this stuff worth it for 20k or will I be able to acquire it without paying?

I don't think the BusterSword is useful, but you can't get it any other way besides the shop or chip trader so keep that in mind if you're going for 100%.
The FutureSword is more worth it and while you can find different codes for it in Mystery Data on the net later on, the S code one in the shop is better for folder fluidity (assuming you're running an S-code folder)

Buster sword is a fun gimmick but I wouldn't spend half your zenny on it.

Bump Man artfag here, wishing you all a nice anniversary! I haven't had time to contribute much to these threads but I managed to make this in time at the very least.
I hope everyone's having a good day!

Here's also a bit better gif and some other versions I couldn't post because of file size limit.
imgur.com/a/8KjT0

I really do like this guy's art

>nobody likes the X1/First Version design

Would you a Daytona?

Which artist?

I would a Day-chan.

Well I just beat BN. That last fight and ending were very underwhelming... I feel like I haven't reached the game's potential yet, like my folder is still a mess, and yet it was easy to beat.

There was this one part in the net I didn't go to though. That part where you need to "perform well" and I only got to the 2nd part. Maybe others too.

If you get eveey standard chip, you get to fight other bosses in the undernet and the true real final boss, Bass.

Unlike the classic series, Bass is a huge deal in MMBN.

Fuck the BN1 undernet bosses.

at first i was like what the fuck is wrong with the requests in this thread
then i noticed it was /d/

>Fuck the BN1 undernet bosses.
I had fun fighting them.

Nino and Calbania Islands are so insanely annoying. Fast flying enemies, four consecutive area defense missions, pellet guns everywhere, annoying voicebits... It gets better, right?

I liked Calbania. Nino is the worst part of the game probably yeah.

For Calbania I'm mostly refering to the Glyde hideout raid and the voice acting on the kids and their sister, I'm going into the ruins in a moment.

My favorite regions in Legends 2 are Calinca and Saul Kada, in specific their ruins. Calinca Ruins music is so foreboding I love it. When I saw the boss was a Devil, I gleed.

I had no problem with Nino Island, actually I liked it's dungeon. Probably because to me nothing will EVER be as bad as Ocarina's Water Temple and Majora's fucking horrible Great Bay Temple.

I think I got it backwards. It's the contrary, I actually like Nino but Calbania is the worst, especially the castle mission.

The underwater dungeon is very hit&miss; there are some annoying parts like those fast fishes and some enemy placement that's unavoidable unless you know of them beforehand... The slow navigation can also be quite painful...

But at the same time, it really works; It really made me feel like exploring amazing depths, and when I finally made it out and the town music started kicking along with the sunshine, I really felt fullfilled like I had just been through a great adventure.

>But at the same time, it really works; It really made me feel like exploring amazing depths
This is how I felt, too Like, I didn't even knew the PS1 release was lagging in that dungeon, I thought it was intentional strong bouyancy due to the pressure, being so deep under the ocean. I should try the PSP release now that I moded my Vita.

The PSP versions fix the lag? That's nice

I should really get one just so I can play Tron Bonne since it can't be emulated...

Cute!!

>I should really get one just so I can play Tron Bonne since it can't be emulated...
I never understood this, I played a bit of Tron Bone on ePSXe a while back, like the first mission, and it seemed to work fine.
What's the supposed problem?

Ouch

I would imagine that they get to decide when that is. They're both their own bosses, after all.

>four consecutive area defense missions
This was what made me really dislike Legends 2 compared to the first game. There's an excess of area defense and gimmick dungeons that make the game feel frustratingly tedious.

>like the first mission

The game freezes at the end of the first mission during the cutscene; it also freezes at the end of the intro if you let it play at the titlescreen.

Apparently it's a problem with the VA. If you turn the off, it works.
But even then the musics still lagged... no VA and lagging music = big no.

Tried several emus, same issues. Looked online and it seems to be a common issue and no solution.

You can't catch me, gay thoughts!

Thank you!

And you as well!

geek.com/games/capcom-is-making-a-new-mega-man-game-will-it-be-a-mighty-sized-disappointment-1662902/

>Article from last year
Let's see what happens at TGS

You were the gay thoughts all along, you FOOL.

hey duders if anyones interested im taking draw requests in celebration of our 2nd anniversary, if possible keep them simple plox
nice

btw delivery mite take a while bcz todays a busy day 4 me, but I'll do my best

Are you still giving out autographs?