>Season 6 brought some changes that you might want to know about
>And it's bringing even bigger changes soon maybe Sept. 19
youtube.com/watch?v=Jqf0e8zzyCw

>here's what's live right now:
Orisa - shield is bigger, plasma bolts fly faster
Roadhog - keep moving and get damage reduction while self-healing
Junkrat - can carry two concussion mines at once, tire is way faster
Widowmaker - venom mine reveals enemies, grappling hook recharges faster
(also, you can adjust crosshair outline opacity now)
>here's what isn't live yet:
RIP-Tire momentum nerf
D.Va changes
Mercy rework (see below)

>MERCY REWORK:
>(might be released with the Junkertown patch)
youtube.com/watch?v=vDlCqJ1tD3M

>JUNKERTOWN is coming out on SEPTEMBER 19TH
youtube.com/watch?v=3XU1TockPjE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcPDd16_9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=_q0QGtk_AM0

>Deathmatch is live (it's in the arcade)
youtube.com/watch?v=4_CBzklel1c

>What did the devs say they're working on?
- Lots of secret back-end changes for Season 6
- SR calculation changes, eventually (no more gaming the system with off-meta one-tricks)
- Maybe map voting / rotation someday, after more maps are released
- See-through objective markers "soon"
- No solo-only queues or search preferences are coming (at least for now)

>Latest cinematic, "Rise and Shine"
youtube.com/watch?v=8tjcm_kI0n0
youtube.com/watch?v=3LNOHyt_ynE

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkertown-wasted-land

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20972920
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

I can't stop thinking about her.

when

mercy rework live
when

I actually enjoyed tf2 up until hats took over and i was stuck sitting and waiting for drops when new weapons came out because the game became balanced around crates.

Its just the gaming culture nowadays and even moreso the crowd that plays league of legends/blizzard games.

Also is it just more or does it seem like its always the fucking White Trash redneck fucks who are always shitting up voicechat

when?

>pick this faggot in ut2003
>game screams MISTER CROW
why

the announcer screamed everybody's name in 2003 user

Symmetra's voice actress is so hot I'd go on an autistic rant about the lewd things I'd do to her but she's also really sweet so I can't.

REMINDER TO TURN OFF VOICE AND TEXT CHAT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH THIS SHIT GAME AGAIN [2]

THEY CAN'T GET MAD AT YOU FOR INSTALOCKING HANZO IF YOU CAN'T HEAR IT LOL.

>cant even play smash anymore because my friends are all EVO wannabes who get super fucking aggressive over a childrens game

esports was a mistake

when?

Man I'd bust nuts the size of the moon inside her
I saw her during All My Children, so fucking cute.
Widowmaker's VA is something else though, goddamn.

I wish i could refund this pos game i havent enjoyed it since season 4

holy shit I have that skin on my computer somewhere around, what are the fucking odds

>tfw you'll never share a cupcake with her

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT INSTA-LOCKING HANZO IF THE OCCASION DOESN'T WARRANT IT BUT IF IT'S A REASONABLE PICK WHY THE FUCK NOT?

YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT DISABLING COMMS THOUGH, MOST PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTE SHIT AND YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TRUST YOUR TEAMMATES IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!

That's not fair, that's an actually decent Hanzo. Most Hanzo's can't secure a kill with anything BUT the scatter.

As a result they're incredibly predictable and once they burn their scatter, you can pretty much walk up to them and kill them.

Here's the cringery message XQC just sent to all his subscribers. I literally couldnt even read it all, it was that cringey. Enjoy

Hey subscriber :~),

Thank you. Thank you for making this possible, thank you for being part of the channel and supporting the stream through the ups and downs. Whether you've been here since the beginning or just came along, you make this all possible and I am eternally grateful. Even if this is your only month you will be subscribed, you contributed to what I like doing most: playing games, talking with viewers and making people laugh.

Its a gift to be able to wake up and be motivated every single day to run downstairs and boot up the stream. To be hyped and passionate about what we do on stream. With recent growth, im even more motivated to spend more time pumping out the juice content, the Youtube stuff etc.

The next coming months will be a little stressful with Overwatch League, moving out and all these things but the broadcasts will remain unhindered, at all costs. I want to make sure that there is no bad vibes and when people come to the stream, they get the hype they want and come for.

This is exactly what I want to do, for a long time and I thought it was time for me to send a sub mail and say thank you. This is the happiest part of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Im doing a giveaway on twitter of my team Canada jersey, possibly even another on stream so, stay tuned for that.

Get the fuck in B O I S EZ Clap,

im always available on discord and on twitter DMs. im a gamer, a toxic on too but im also a human sometimes.

I love all of you

>don't think just shoot
Well hot damn I've been playing Hanzo wrong this whole time.

If they remove scatter he'll be the most skill intensive hero to play, in one blow

Who invited the homeless lady for a cake?

how 2 fix bastion

>usually pick around my team
>this makes me a Zenyatta main by default
>rare game where soldier is the best option happens
>m1 is incredibly forgiving
>double and triple kills everywhere
>rockets secure kill after kill
>ult kills whole teams
>reposition on high ground quickly with his handy run ability
>totally forgot I even had a heal
>IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
How are people actually bad with this character?

with a sheild

Yes. I used to go for headshots with Hanzo and take care to only shoot when my shots were lined up. It turns out you just spam.

Find the self repair key, and press it.

Sometimes team is potatoes. Sometimes you're the potato.

must feel nice not shooting projectiles for once lol

Return Ironclad to 35%
Increase the resource used for his heal so he can't outheal everything

Boom, fixed.

>soloq
>turn off all chats
Simply amazing how much this shit game improves.

>zenyatta
>can't heal himself

fix dis

He's got 150 shields though.

abogado las luces

OK

STOP

>Get the fuck in B O I S EZ Clap

>xqc
who? I don't really watch or care about oversteramers.

Winston bot.

abogado las useless

I'm not getting into nothing with "the bois" and I sure as fuck don't want the clap

She is cute, but someone please give her a napkin.

>watching a random OW streamer that has around 500 viewers
>he is raging hard in voice chat
>he loses the comp match
>he goes through chat history and bans everyone who made a negative comment about his playstyle

>you now realize you can't read fast enough to read this in his voice

>buying coaching material
>20$, 40$
holy fuck full MERCHANT

His body shots do a fair bit of damage, especially to tanks.

Based.

Yup, that's your average diamond+ player there, thinking they're gods gift to mankind, with other players emulating their style

Go to 4:11 in the vid for extra kekels

I think scatter is good in concept, but is just frustrating in execution. I just wish that as a tank like winston that I did not have to be afraid of jumping on to a sniper, if he has his scatter up.

>secret back end changes for season 6
What is that supposed to mean? What kind of changes need to be kept secret?

You shouldn't be afraid if you're any good. Play around your bubble, mash space bar and a Hanzo is the easiest kill in your life.

They're not going to tell the exact way the system will change and how it'll work then to prevent people gaming it. The community will have to figure it out on their own.

>What kind of changes need to be kept secret?
The ones that would piss the community off, the shitty changes.

HAHAHAHAHA

Pharah can load up multiple rockets in her rocket launcher to be fired at the same time, but has a firing rate of twice as slow
y/n

No.

This nigga into POO

>not licking the frosting off her face which ends up with kissing

Orisa's sticky ball can no longer drag enemies in, but can be shot to make it violently explode
y/n

No.

n
Symmetra would be fitting better to have a shock rifle

i appreciate UT posting but its time to stop

its over man,ut99/ut2k4 will never come back

That guy is not me, just a fellow ut player
ut will always be in our hearts

What constitutes a shitty change that is able to be kept secret?

You lose more SR if you get reported.

>five stackwith a pro genji
>we're pushing them pretty hard
>use earth shatter everytime he ults, even shutdown a nanoblade
>he leaves
>his five stack trickles out
>enemy team keeps leaving
>stomped maybe 16 different people

For some reason Shatter is always the most satisfying Dragonblade counter, and I say that as a Zen main.

>3k cp
>cant decide between widow/sombra/mccree/soldier

Gametime goes like :
Soldier>widow>mccree>sombra last with a few hours but i love her gamestyle.

Which one would you go for?

Cowboy.

Its almost unavoidable if used correctly. Plus its fun to watch your rein sail off a cliff with genji nanoboosted in his arms.

>StillBorn memes
Wew, life's been hard on them. Remember when that one pathetic community manager started a bborn pron subreddit?, thinking that was the reason why overwatch succeeded?

>bborn pron subreddit

The only thing getting fucked with that game is the devs lmao

>have some pretty good duels against a Widow
>I'm Genji
>"w-why are u focusing me..?"
>it's a GM Mercy main

>Every season the meta changes
>massive update causes players to go crazy and complain
>meanwhile I can't tell much difference in gameplay since I only play vs bots or hang out in chill/glitch servers and occasionally play arcade modes for my loot boxes
Every time I try QP it just feels so tedious to play with the push-pull mechanics. How can you guys play this over an over again in comp? The main modes aren't very fun at all, just feels like too much work. I think if everything was faster and more satisfying like D44M or Quake or even Halo/COD it would be better but right now customs/arcade is the only way to survive the loot box grind for me.

fix your matchmaking blizzard

hur he hur, youre were you beLONMG

man i knew blizzard managed to fuck up with their games but boy Overwatch is something else

if you play enough games it's true, but man it's fucking tedious.

>Tourette syndrome with Soldier:76 quotes

>mfw console shitter trying to git gud and not use aim assist

>Junkrat - can carry two concussion mines at once, tire is way faster

why the fuck did this happen

Probably because he's quite popular in bronze and silver. Gotta buff the characters picked a lot, not the ones that really need help.

OW dev team is controlled by gold and plat players.

that may be true, but I dont want my platinum safe space being invaded by fucking GM's and T500's

>no reg still a thing
Fucking hell

tank main here, who the fuck am I supposed to switch to if I'm playing winston and they change to reaper after the dva nerfs?

>go from 2200~ to 2496 in a sitting or two
>some losses, but all matches had great comms and teamwork
>at the plat-making match, an instalock widow who won't switch off because the mcree called him shit
>can almost feel the drop in team quality right as i lose 1 match and queue for the other
>same mcree, same WM
>they spend all match calling each other kids and faggots, all while the rest of us try to make the game salvagable
Why can't this cliffdive happen in the bridge to diamond

>NOO SSEE YOU KEENO CLAMS!!!!!
>*hits you from across the map with a sword*

why are you switching in the first place
just dont jump him
game isnt rock paper scissors, every team needs tanks, reaper doesnt just remove them from the game despite blizzards efforts to enable that

Try to play safe. How are you using him? To dive their healers?

Yes

>week before update
Fucking freeze me until then, I'm tired of playing hide and seek with retarded bots.

If Reaper is playing by his team, sit back and wait. If your team baits him away to do his actual job of flanking then go for the dive. By the time he comes back to babysit, you should be able to dive back out to your team. If he's only there to play babysitter then just play defensively and pick off targets that stray too far from him.

I wish the game would have a golden gun counter in the UI

that in relation to level would probably be the best at-a-glance shitter detector

Wish Jeph would buckle and release the other Season Skins we know he and his team have.

Fucking everyone has a golden weapon now, it's no longer a distinguishing note of talent, but more so of endurance throughout 6 seasons

I want to fuck Hanzo