teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxyuQbB3Ryg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post screen shot aND ILL MEME

DOSE ME, DOC

Daily reminder:

item quality ranking

Fraggin tier
Strange
Normal
Unique

Okay tier
Haunted

Want to seem rich tier
Unusual
Collector's

Poorfag tier
Genuine
Vintage

Shitter tier
Decorated

Kill yourself tier
Valve
Community / self-made

i don't think i have memes for my spy yet so go nuts

rate my pyro

Goodnight tf2g!

it's only 2 am dumbass

What decorated weapons don't look best factory new? A few coffin nail ones managed to get the cigarette look well but the rest just look bad with the scraps and blood. It's like valve made them look bad on purpose to get people to keep trying.

do it

Do you think if Valve focused on competitive it would improve the player count? I mean actually giving a shit about it and nothing like that mym update

So, she don't wanna date or any relation ship. She used to have a lot of bf's but didn't have sex with any of them and still virgin at her almost 22. I act cool and calm but at the end of the shift lost control. I just can't stand next to her and do nothing. So i semi-by force hug here at the closet. Then we was driving back to our hood at the bus together.
I definitely don't have future with this girl but i definitely moving on right direction in my life. I really gaing nothing from this night but damn that feels good. Better than any unusuals and aussies i ever bought.

stu[id ass internet crapping out on me

Next tag I'll get im gonna let tf2g name a weapon

>mercenary badge

just kys or play overwatch instead

i think adding friends in mid game in casual would help

I wasn't taking about casual. I mean actually supporting the competitive scene by sponsoring events and shit.

Meme me up fampai

I'm practically handing it to you.

i played an NA lobby today
people were actually using their mic
it was neat
i wish europeans used their mics too
even if i do open a mumble-required lobby, it will only be me and one other guy talking

did you win

Fukken saved

yes we won
the enemy team was always holding too far forward when defending last, i could usually go under and get a priority target like their demo or medic every time

when do you think he's going to quit TF2?

>but didn't have sex with any of them
>still a virgin
>at 22
LOL. She's one of those sluts that will give oral to a bunch of guys. She might have even done anal. Yeah, technically, she's still a virgin, but she still took it up the ass and give a bunch of guy's bjs.

>we was driving back to our hood
Fuck off, wigger

Also, you need to work on your fucking grammar, so you don't sound like a mentally ill faggot.

biggenize me

A) When he stops getting 1st or 2nd place in ESEA
B) When he runs out of people that can stand his personality enoug hto play with him

thanks boys

At last, all this wasted money has a purpose

>replying to 14 hours old posts
coffin nail looks good, but not on the GL

Maybe. Honestly, i don't even care. She not mine and never will be. But it's will not stop me from stalking her and act like a fucking enamored weirdo.

How can I make my medic loadout better?

Beta Rocket Launcher A
>+40% self push force
>-100% push force vs. enemies

Beta Rocket Launcher B
>+150% push force vs. enemies
>-100% self push force

which would you prefer

Both are shit.
Too much self push force and you fly too fast to control properly, hit the skybox ecc
No rocket jumping means you are a shittier demo, tho at least B would be more fun

and that it from me tonight, any more that get posted i will hit up in the morning. catch ya on the flip side fraggerzz

I saw a Pyro balance fix post last thread and I'm gonna post my changes to him

>no bonus minicrit reflects
>rollers from Demo grenades, instead of just changing color and exploding in your face, get a little force imparted to them from airblast and can get blasted backward a reasonable distance if you're not aiming at the ground.

>Backburner
>extinguishing teammates heals you for 50HP
>+10% movespeed, -30% when taking damage from the front (180 degrees)

>Phlog just gets a rework, and now it's:
>(+)Reflected projectiles ignite enemies
>(-)Reflected projectiles do 50% damage
>(i)damage is done along the beam instead of as typical flame particle movement
>(i)'Mmph' bar charges with 500 fire damage. Activation taunt is like the Rainblower taunt, followed by 8 seconds of minicrits in addition to granting a buff banner-like effect that allows friendly projectiles and melee to ignite enemies for 5 seconds of standard afterburn

>Degreaser gets its old flat +65% weapon switch across all weapons, and afterburn is changed to 5 seconds of 2 dps

>Flare gun no longer crits past medium range, Detonator/Scorch no longer mini crit

>Fire Axe/Backscratcher get 8 seconds of 2 dps bleed per hit

>Axtinguisher becomes pre-nerf again, Neon matches its stats but crits wet targets obviously

>Volcano Fragment gets passive afterburn damage bonus (all weapons) but also passive bullet vulnerability

>no bonus minicrit reflects

stopped reading

this

>enemy team is an endless conga line of power-classes
>even if you outplay three or four there's another three or four sitting behind them
>team does nothing to help repel or kill them

I just described every casual experience in this game

yup. people here always complain about how a large group of soldiers can shut down a team, but really it's stacks of power classes in general. 2 demos can shut down an entire fucking server, more than one heavy, more than one heavy medic combo especially, is just fucking insane.

all classes should have a hard coded cap of 3

Rufus.Greybadge is playing medic
Julio.Bluebadge is playing medic
Randolph.redbadge is playing medic, but idling in spawn

Only the dead can know peace from that misery.

i don't think class limit caps would go so well in casual because something that's honestly still pretty fun to do is just stack classes to goof around. yeah for some classes it's way too strong, but when you stack a bunch of snipers or melee only scouts, you know the server is just goofing around. i feel like adding class caps would take that away entirely and that's something kind of magical. competitive absolutely needs it though. 2 demos, 2 medics, 2 heavies, all are extremely imbalanced.

Holy shit I think i'm that heavy

does anybody know how to play rd_asteroid or pl_cactuscanyon?

>bug that allows dustbowl gates to stay up STILL isnt fixed
>you can go on 32/32 dustbowl 24/7 servers and empty them immediately

thats every warpig heavy loadout ever my dude

I don't understand, warhood is considered warpig now?

It's even in the name

I miss this
youtube.com/watch?v=TxyuQbB3Ryg

fuck me up famingo

I like the hat/loadout I have for the heavy even if it is more common or commonly associated with shitter heavy players than I would imagine. I have another one where it's a surfer dude loadout but it's not too much to consider really.

Fhgdhjdvfbff

is it 1989 yet?

rip

fug

Do you guys play on any stock servers? no cosmetics, no new weapons, any of that?

now for desc

Well?

I love little girls

Death, but not for you, gunslinger. Never for you.

i *might* like your dauhgter

wake up its 1984

Rerolls are allowed, right.

This weapon is a bit of an anachronism, because the shotgun, in its popular form, was not invented until 1989.

Rerolls are allowed, right.

popular form? but pump shotguns were definitely a thing in ww2

No, i know, i'm just fucking around, it's a rocket launcher. but that doesn't matter though, cause i got a 4.

you monster

this desc is longer than 30 characters lad

Oh well.

if this wins, make it:

1989 was a good year for pistols

this is easily counter countered by spy, sniper, or pyro.

>pyro against a walking ball of death with a payload
Machina sniper, maybe, you'll have trouble with stock

If you get behind them with backburner.

>implying their team likely doesn't have plenty of all three of them already

Is the joke here that every team getting rolled by power classes starts stacking spy, sniper and pyro even more and gets pushed even harder to spawn?

whats yfw you kill
is it your favorite time

>tfw

this is also mfw
(it is my favorite time...)

I think he has a point, but wrong on Pyro. Even after a successful divebomb with a Backburner Pyro would get rekt after scoring the first kill.
Anything attack you did upon a power class as a Pyro would be suicidal without a Medic.
I actually forgot that Machina exists until another user said about it, and Spy should get YER I suppose.

mfw i keal nubs

I'm that guy that focuses on support classes hard so tough luck pal. :)

So umm I umm.... I was wondering if the update comes out tonight or I mean today haha... Please let me know :) can't wait !! Pyro is my favourite class xD

October 13th, they're doing a friday 13th thing.
t. Uncle Dane

They don't exist

Tf2 classic exists though, download it