/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread RIP Gonta's innocence edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/12/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BY9krWlguQj/
instagram.com/p/BY9EJyYAT8k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duck Ouma

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

mika

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Hope x Detective

sorry sweetie but he doesn't swing that way
stupid betch

He doesn't have to be into me!
He just has to call me a stupid dumb dog!
Or a stupid betch!
Or a sow!
Or nothing at all, because I don't deserve it!

MONACA~!!!

Truly, like an oni.

Posting best girl!

I like creepy Ouma though

saionji loves tom and jerry

Wanting to be hated just to be hated is the stuff that makes us worry

Man Godposter is getting destroyed on /pg/.

Terrifying!

But.... the things there are because it's a fetish..

True that. My loins stir in anticipation when I see well done creepy ronpas, especially awesome symbolic fanart.
Lots of Komatsuzaki's designs are quite intense and scary, moreso in his sketches but still, cool.

What would Ibuki and Souda be like if their personalities were as wild as their appearances?

Creepy Ouma is great!

what's he up to now?

I love Junko

Oh shit, I gotta see this.

I think it's mostly you who's attached and overly worried, user.

Is this the same artist?
They do good creepy eyes.

If I could make a request to post scary V3 or dangan ronpa art in general?

All that fetish stuff just seems fucked up cause it's coming from someone with a past like yours, I just think it's something you should work on

Not her but it's the usual effects it has. No different than anyone else with those fetishes though.

He's going on and on about how Goro shouldn't get locked up for his crimes at all. It's unbelievable the arguments he's making for him. It's just as bad as his arguments for Ouma.

I was planning on posting a creepy Ouma or two since I mentioned it. I really like this one but I don't think this guy draws V3s anymore, unfortunately
I'm sure I have general dangan ones but my folders are absolute trainwrecks

>dat smile
U...Uhhooouugghhh!
Put that on the title page of a creepy pasta.

Ibuki is rather similar in appearance to personality, you can tell just by one look at her design she's kind of a hypebeast, and you'll be proven right in the game to some degree.
I would say that the moments where Ibuki gets kind of flustered/embarrassed would be fewer and farther between if she was more like her appearance, but not much else.
Souda, on the other hand, completely defies expectations. He specifically chose how it looked because he wanted to fit in with a rougher crowd, rather than just being rough himself. If Souda were as his appearance seems, he would be much less of a pussy and either beat the shit out of Gundam for getting Sonia's attention, or not care about that thot at all.

I love smug Oumas too!

God I hate oumaposters

Not scary, but I find it kind of unsettling.

never played p5, what did he do?

at the same time arguing that morally grey characters are dindus is kind of godposter's MO

This.

Then post other characters.

I need to kiss her.

I really like the way Danganronpa depicts hair.

Goro was basically a serial killer who murdered many people. He's popular and has apologists like Godposter simply becasue he's psycho fujobait.

I really like Mugi's hair in particular, her sprites aren't the most consistent in the world but the way it waves around in some of them is nice

>an alternate universe where godposter wrote theories about tulpaman

A fake detective who works for his father to kill people. While his motives are pretty clear his writing is a real mess which is why Skygd loves to go into deep theorizing with him.

I want to touch ameemo's hair

ah well alright then

I wonder if godposter would try to excuse Syo because she was born from Touko's troubled home life and social trauma.

good girl

*about him I mean, whoops.

I think GP wouldn't even touch Syo, she's not a complex and deep character after all.

Well, its not ball-to-the-wall stupid with fluro rainbow gel-sponsored like other animu stuff.
Probably due to the noise filter on the sprites, the hair in my opinion feels kind of.. dry looking.

I like Nanami, Ryouko, Junko, Komaeda, Mikan and Miu's hairstyles though.
Kyouko's is also pretty. I feel like she was almost the 'face' of the series and style before other games came along.

Mugi is good.

Koko! If I had a nickle for every "When's Chapter 3?" comment...

Remember to hold hands with a Servant before crossing the street~

>This is what the nice old men told her every night.

I'd say Touko's fairly deep after UDG, at least moreso than a lot of the DR1 cast.

Isn't Oumakokichi doing that chapter?

The literal pedos on this board always creep me out.

I'm surprised Godposter hasn't touched Tulpaman yet like he did Ouma and Goro. Hell he even went on about Amami at times too.

No because she's not a cuntish/mysterious fujobait.

What about "Where's Chapter 1?"

>Godposter
>Doesn't talk about God
I thought it was angiefag or something.

Mahiru's hairstyle is also nice.
It's kind of a weird, unconventional one, I've never seen it before.
It's like a strange short bob but oddly works.

I wish to nom that Ibuki

Okay guys, we'll have to pick up the slack for him.

I want deep analysis on Tulpaman and convince me he's a dindu. Go.

The name used to be thrown at Oumafags who were exaggerating his abilities/saying he did anything remotely clever or smart (depending on the poster). It then got stuck to him when he exceeded everyone on the "claiming Ouma can do and does everything" front.

I want to comfort Maki.

"God" comes from the fact he makes out Ouma to be this some kind of a god

Yeah, he is but they mean subbed because they'd rather experience the game than a transcript. The issue is I stated multiple times in my videos, not just the description that I won't be doing Chapter 3 due to time issues.
Only got two or three of those. I tell them it's in the description.

How is that pedo?

Look like Godposter only want to talk about fujobait characters, seeing that Tulpman is not even close to it.

I guess killing 100 admirable girls for your sister isn't complex enough

If I had the pastebin of the Korekiyo dindu pasta, by god would I be posting it right now.

instagram.com/p/BY9krWlguQj/

You know why.

I actually don't. I was referring to prostitution.

>This is what old "nice" men told her every night before she turned 18

Are you new? Godposter's early theories was that Ouma was SHSL Chessmaster since he played him up to Izuru levels and beyond.

Tulpaman simply wanted to see his Nee san again. He was torn with killing Angie and Tenko. He just wanted everyone to meet Nee san.

No, I simply don't care about non general content.

He got fucked up over killing all the girls for nee-san who just used him, so he didn't really want to do it! He's just a victim himself!

Maki's design is regal, elegant and beautiful.
I love her crimson/deep scarlet wine red eyes colour scheme and dark brown long pigtails.

It's a shame her personality turned out to be so boring desu
With the pre-release poster with her, Kiibo and Kaito and with her secretive smile, I thought liar-chan would be more mischievous, smug, cunning, witty, charismatic. I thought she'd be charming, a bit flirty and lady-like.
But instead we just got ass-ass-in Kirigiri who's even more of a hardass than Peko/Mukuro but even in comparison to Kirigiri, who was built up over DR1 and DRK, Maki is a broken party popper.
It huuurts.

>Not posting the superior version
instagram.com/p/BY9EJyYAT8k/

Wasn't he the one who theorized that Amami and Ouma have some connection and went to real Saishuu and made DICE together simply because both said they'd end the killing game?

No, there is nothing new or interesting about her design, she is just a bitch in a school uniform that is black and red

You ARE new then, Godposter used to be around since what? March? April?

But is that morally so bad when you consider the truth of V3?

Korekiyo is more complex than one may think. NDRV3 is a game that deals in "lies", so clearly Korekiyo's character is composed of lies and this is evidenced by him talking to Ouma and claiming he could steal his soul, which is composed of lies. Clearly, Korekiyo's lie is that he's figured out the fiction of the setting. By killing girls and sending them to nee-san, he's actually releasing them from reality, which is fiction. Because of his abilities, he understands the true nature of the game. The SHSL hunt, which we know is true because Tsumugi cannot be trusted, would especially target a serial killer who has surpassed the sounds of fiction. Think about how his soul was erased in his execution. Now why would an execution go so far as to erase a soul unless that itself was dangerous, hm?

And that's why Korekiyo is the key to finding out the truth behind the HICKSHON. I smell a rat, no?

Nigga I was from 2014

Then why ask about it you moron

Lots of DR designs are just tweaked variations of seifuku or gakuran to be honest.
It's very lazy design indeed.

10/10

What is the best sprite that only appears once?

Why Angiefag specifically? Because Angie likes god? Pretty sure the fag herself ain't religious at all

thank you for this

He looks like he's going to melt.

The Yamada one looks like that as well.

laughing Hajimeme is one of the best imo
is also good

Maki's still smug and witty (in her own ways) in the game sometime.

>He's very kind to everyone he talks to.
So Instagram thinks calling someone "bitch" is general kindness, huh...

She says some pretty funny and snarky shit. She just kind of sucks when she's being turned into Kaito's waifu.

I like that shes just pissed off all the time though. She's not good at controlling her emotions and that lets Ouma manipulate her a lot.

When did the laughing Hajimeme sprite come up again?

Hajimeme, Miu's dildo sprite and laughing Saihara (I think hatless sprite only ever appear in one of Kaede's FTEs)

The final trial during the weird dream sequence with everyone alive, right before Izuru

i still haven't seen laughing Saihara in game, good sprite though

In the final trial when Hajimeme falls in despair.

I recalled see laughing Saihara with hat during chapter 6 and epilogue. It was in Tsumugi's version of prologue flashback.

I wouldn't mind it if we could see Hinata's FTEs from the perspective of another character, probably wouldn't be particularly noteworthy though.
I guess Naegi talking about his family life with Komaru could be cute.

I really enjoyed Maki and Ouma's rivalry in general. Regardless on how one feels about Maki as a character, that was genuinely well written.

That was fucking annoying, the both should've died.