pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/iwpshk.webm
my.mixtape.moe/wvlhqq.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This dude's entire fucking team has distant counter. Including Ninian.

Fuck infernal.

Reddit tier list

my.mixtape.moe/iwpshk.webm
Recorded for posterity, but this map’s really just for babies. You can shit on it even further with a dancer if you really gotta.

How are y’all faring?

my.mixtape.moe/wvlhqq.mp4

Wouldn't say easiest Infernal yet but definitely one the easier side this time around.

My wife

Just park your BIke in front of them and see the bodies hit the floor

Kill yourself.

This is my wife, she's strong and perfect in every way. When she comes to heores with her queen she will have great art, a perfect voice and be a good unit. I love my wife and she loves me!

>Xander better than roy

>3 dancers

How many levels of irony is this man on?

(lol.

Oh yeah, no, I beat the team effortlessly. It's just, jesus christ. Four hectors died for this.

I can't wait for the Zephiel rerun when an extra armor is added with Smite and Armor March

>the city of anti-cavfags
I made the absolute right choice in picking Roy as a free unit

Cav rivalry aside, Redditors have been downplaying how amazing Roy is since he was released.

>a lot of the problems are fixed
It's not perfect but it's better than it used to be.

Palla-san~

-Atk. The last two 5* I summoned were -Atk Lyn and -Spd Peri. This Sheena is one out of a dozen cripples that have -Spd or -Atk. And this BITCH broke my pity rate for Hector.

I really want to get angry, but at this point I'm scared to summon 5* because it will always be this garbage. This Sheena does tell me a few things though. One, I'm done with this banner. Two... I can lay any hope of trying to get Hector squarely in the grave. Rest in fucking hell.

Here's hoping for... whatever.

I have a Hector, BLyn, and Lancina

I need a good swordsman to deal with greens, I have Maskcina (only +1), +3 Erika, Lyn, +3 young roy

I could also grind out feathers for a +7 adult Tiki

Suggestions?

>Using bladetomes
>Using dancers
>Using CYL
>Using cavalry
>Using DC
You didn't beat the GHB.

Again with this shitty meme

At least you didn't drop 250 orbs for a -atk +res Brave Roy

Someone's mad they didn't get good units! Poor sweetie...

>Using units.
lmao cuck.

Show us your team fag

Maskcina complements Hector really well with her Renewal/Reciprocal Aid build

Last chance for a Lancina. Wish me luck

Is that how like they slept on gaius until the summer banner ended and def ploy exploded after ?
I hate those fucking fags

haha virgin

I hope you get Oboro.

This meme makes no sense. I got my FRobin and 2000 feathers. Stay mad.

>using units at all

laslow dances too, even if it's not sexy enough to let your units move twice

This. You have a gun. Just shoot them yourself you pussies.

>Brave banner ending soon
>Will only have orbs for maybe 3 rolls by the time the last hour comes around
>Will never get that B.Roy and the dream of rolling 2 B.Ikes (one to keep and another for fodder) is dead

I've never had this much bad luck on a banner as I've had on this one holy shit. Thank god they gave us a free summon or I would be without a B.Lyn as well.

>You have a gun
It's actually a "Steel Tome".

I was shocked when I saw the "Game Over" text appear right after killing Robin.

See it's funny you should say that because my team of Xander, BLyn, Blade!Olwen, and Azura worked great.
I have 4 star Robin now, and I'm 2000 feathers richer

Cool, I've been wanting at least a pseudo healer as well.

Is she fine to run with Lancina as well? I'm not sure how to effective buffbots would work

On an ocean of stars..

Y-you too...

Sexlica.

>250 orbs
>-atk +res brave roy

End my suffering

Would you roll for a dancing Laslow user?

>Ryoma
>S+ tier
Where has this meme even come from and how did it last so long? Ryoma dies to practically anything and becomes a threat only if he miraculously survives and has vantage, but even then it's easy to shut him down with all the tools we have now. Zephiel with DC is a far better unit than Ryoma.

Okay, let's settle this
Let's assume Xander was capable of reaching +10 and open to IVs. For simplicity's sake, any boon/bane goes by a factor of 3 for him
Assuming all this, who outclasses who?
Genuine question

Only if he were green.

Good luck user, hope you didn't get Grayed like I did

These are the last orbs I will be able to use for CYL. If I do not get Roy or Ike, Sanaki shall be punished. This is my pity rate.

yes, more dancers is fantastic for AA

My hoarder tendencies led to this.

Free Narcian so I can replace the one I had to give to Sonya when.

Both of Lucinas are very good at killing things as well as their utility, but Hector and BLyn should be good enough at killing things with their enemy and player phase presence, respectively.

Why do we live, only to suffer? -Atk is the most depressing thing ever. I reached a point where it DID matter and one of my units that was -Atk was unable to one shot a unit they normally would have been able to.

I don't know how to feel honestly. At this point I feel like I should just try to summon for fodder and nothing else, then just be pleasantly surprised if I ever do get a 5* that isn't crippled.

Silque-chan is cute!

this is a dumb question for fuckers

Let's see what the orbs of destiny hold.

Whats the point ?
Do you really intend to 5* +10 every ghb ?
Do you really think you can amass that amount of feathers ?

STOP USING BRAVE ROY IT'S CHEATING

Thank you anyway

I've been terrified of the boy since that paralogue where he kept wiping half my team on his first turn

>roll a +spd -hp Marth
Is there even any reason for me to use him when I have Masked Lucina?

Top is Raigh

Endless grief and sorrow.

So the wiki says that Nowi's optimal IV is +Def/-Res, but I don't trust the wiki at all.
+atk should be best for her, right?

worth a fuck, at least

Anyone have a webm using broy
Lmao

I love fighting Brave Roy in arena

>Runs up to my Robin, 0x2's him
>Galeforce
>0x2's him again

>Spend over 350 orbs
>No Brave Hero
>-Atk Cumilla, Mist
>When pity rate at 6.0 -Atk Ogma comes to cuck me

-Atk B.Roy seems mighty fine I would genuinely be happy if I at least rolled a fucking Brave Hero

It's because he has 4 more speed than Ike and is effectively the fastest DC user that can actually fight on player phase. Because physical ranged users were rarer, Ike's defensive advantages weren't as valuable as Ryoma's Res and Speed advantages.

Now that Steady Breath has been released, Ike is probably just as good as he is now due to the increased importance on tanking hits. Both of them still die to Bow Lyn, but Ike can survive Bridelia comfortably no matter what his bane is while Ryoma will die if he's -HP or -Def.

Is he of any use?

I'm at the restaurant place, what do you guys want?

Stop replying to him.

he's cuter and has better bulk, though -hp hurts in that regard

To be happy again.

+Atk -hp is here best iv from experience i have a +2 Nowi
Also go fury qr i kill hectors with that setup

death

Just a soda. I already ate.

Rhubarb pie and the blood of my enemies

Anyone got some sauce?

Dick.

Cocks

Freedom from this cycle of destruction.

The orbs have spoken. Sanaki shall be punished for being the only 5* red I rolled instead of Roy.

Probably not but I just hate getting rid of them.

Hey at least you got a hone cav fodder, I still haven't gotten a gunter above the 2* free ones.

Sweet, sweet release.

Jesus, finally got enough badges. Now I can be one of the cool kids.

That's Raven's offical FE7 art.

BIG
HURTY
PAULDRONS

One soft dragon loli pussy for me please

Me too

Why would you be happy using a worthless unit?

Brave roy is one of the very few heroes in this game that the wrong bane/boon can completely break him. His entire design is centered around rushdown, quick kill, galeforce, quick second kill then practically is gone from the fight after that, but with -atk and not +spd you cant kill anything 40+ in one round

>48 atk

>5% pity killed by Sheena

So this... is how it ends...

oh great i rolled another fucking sword lyn

Make it a double and keep em coming

I did too and I'm wondering who the fuck should get Galeforce. Would've given it to Klein but
>Can't