/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

webview.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best girl

This is a Medb thread. Surrender to love.

I surrender, just don't hurt me.

Waver is a very good support for Scathach, but she benefits a lot from quick boosts because her Np is Quick. My problem is that Scathach Waver is just too similar to Buster Gorilla UGA BUNGA that reigns everywhere else.

She does seems to make a mockery of Babylonia and Agharta later on with that setup. But I also think Waver will receive the Merlin treatment soon.

Good stuff here. Personally, I'd like to build around Scathach following the Quick theme, but her NP generation is ass for spamming. I wonder if with a 30% NP gen CE she can operate in a bit of a comparable way to Okita or Fran as you suggested.

Who should I put my Kaleido on?
>Saber Alter NP2
>Emiya
>Martha NP3
>Kintoki NP2

Having synergy and clearing Challenge Quests are two separate things though.

>"~~!!!"

webview.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/

Here's your Okita Gacha

>some Servant's Ascension require items that are not available yet
WHO WAS THE FUCKING WIZARD THAT PRODUCED THIS CRAP!

Please look forward to future content

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Is there a fgo gacha simulator somewhere so I can satiate my dopamine rush without actually spending anything?

stop posting sexy girls

I'll post a cup then

that's two cups

Welfare Ishtar's quick buff also improves buster damage and gives the party +20% np gen rate when its at level 10, so there is that. Only thing to worry about is her hoarding stars since she's a rider but shouldn't be an issue as long as Jack is probably the star generator.
The Arash one on Nerofest 3 seems like FUN to say the least.

Yes

>saving for Merlin in JP
>SUDDENLY OKITA GACHA

convince to not roll, /alter/

roll
waifu > gameplay

She is not my waifu, she is cute and I already have Arthur as SSR saber
But I have a soft spot for saber faces and samurais

Would you rather have kaleidoscope or formal craft on a support Vlad?

>Welfare Ishtar's quick buff also improves buster damage and gives the party +20% np gen rate when its at level 10,
That's the kind of synergy I was looking for in this theorycraft. On paper it seems to fit Sensei down to a T and specially for the purposes I was asking. Gonna look up this Ishtar, thanks for the suggestion!

exactly, saberface for life just memeticket her

Okita gacha got lost to JP

Goddamit NA

Don't worry you'll get a NA exclusive gacha featuring a bunch of niggers and spics in a new singularity about a giant wall and hurricane.

5 tickets
5 mephistopheles

I hate that guy

I'm taking back my energy slut.

kys

>got Saber Alter, Black Grail and two shit rolls
See?

>/fgoalter/

So I can't really use a third Black Grail for anything right? I feel like it should just go to increase the level cap of one of the others.

Thanks mods.

How long till Drake gets added? She's all I want

How long till we get some real content?
I'm tired of 1/2 ap garbage

SEPTEM

Never. Thread is dead. Game is dead.
Everyone is over at /fgog/,/feh/ and /gbfg/

>content

Loving. Every. Laugh.

>fgo na is too smart for content

>it's real
Well I didn't expect that.

What servant(s) take the least amount of time to get from Bond 5 to 6?
Kinda want to get some more apples but I really don't feel like comparing every single 1* and 2* to see which is better.

There is literally no need for more than 3 singularities.

Memephistopheles. Fucking clown.

Halloween, probably.

>playing NA
>smart

>dropped a black grail and two zero overs
>no servant above 3*

This is hell

What can I even use zero/overs on, considering my zerkers all have NP boosters

Black grail is at least good for Arash meming

You need to reroll.

>black grail

Go arts, young man.
Or just give your zero-limit to a buster gorilla. Don't have to put NP boosts on everything, if you can kill a dude by whacking them on the head.

Of course, if your current comp is Waver and two kaleido-jets, then that's probably more efficient for farming.

>have two L/ZO
>put Verdant sound on Lancelot because it looks better
Am I retarded?

>no autobattle
Nice game. Its so much fun to grind monuments manually!

That's pretty sound actually, just going full buster also means I don't have to suffer through NP animations.

Guess I'll also try for regular tamamo comes Halloween too

250-ish AP.
0 Berserker monuments. 4 Caster monuments.
Fuck off Waver! I have 22 of those now!

it takes like 4 hours to burn through a thread tho

This is Guinevere, say something nice about her

Once you played a mobage with autobattle, it is really hard to come back and tolerate the shit system and design of grand order.
It baffles me how popular this piece of shit is in JP.

This stupid fuck spawned 23 out of 34 runs for me today

Yes, but I won't blame you.

Tamo's pretty good for bosses and drawn out fights later on, especially if you have someone who has an Arts-based NP, like Nero, Vlad, and Orion. Or if you simply want to stack the deck with arts with the likes of Waver or Jannu.

Wouldn't fret about holding off on her though, if you don't currently have the quartz. Fights right now aren't that difficult, and she's not limited herself. Something like Nero Bride might be better off saving for if you want to Arts meme further down the line, and don't feel like holding out for a whale for your damage dealer slot.

You'll still get use from her as a caster if you do decide to splurge on Halloween.

I'm not gay, but I cant even fucking jerk off anymore without feeling a burning rage towards woman, and normies in general as well, and also the kikes for cutting off 75% of the nerve endings in my penis. I imagine my hate for others would increase exponentially if I were to actually touch one of those abominations. that's why I prefer foxes

You have some serious problems senpai

>also the kikes for cutting off 75% of the nerve endings in my penis
It's simply the consequence of being born a murrican

Do you think Lancelot used Knight of Owner on his dick when he fucked Guinevere?

Are you saying Fox women aren't women?
Do you view them as genderless or males then?

>be american
>give a tip right after birth

I won't fault ya for wanting to touch fluffy tails, but don't let the jews completely suck your lifeforce from you. Be the man your foxwaif would want you to be.

Knights.
Doors.
Shadow Servants.
Hands.

I actually find nero more attractive than tamamo, but tamamo is the only girl that I can jerk off too that doesn't make me want to fucking scream and pull my hair out. I guess it's because she's not completely a roastie because she's part fox

What does the PH have to do with FGO?

You do know that Tamamo was a Courtesan when she was alive, right?
Fox or not fox how is she not a roastie? Nero is probably purer than her despite being the Whore of Babylon.

How do I make Blackbeard good?

Your overlords and masters, white swine.

Kneel, and offer up your complimentary rat as tribute, and maybe the SEA GODS will feel generous enough to update the game this month maybe.

Like what?

Why Apo is so bad?
And why Spartacus change into some Lovecraft shit? Higashide really wrote this in LN or just A-1 exaggerated this scene?

He's a Bronze Servant whose main role is damage AKA whoops.

Use him to farm Doors.

>berserker monuments never ever
For fuck's sake why, if half AP can't save me then what will.

Apocrypha was bound to be shit from the beginning, because its source material is pure garbage.
Even if Ufotable adapted it, it would still have been a massive pile of shit, although normalfags would have loved it because of pretty colours and muh fight scenes.
Apocrypha (the novel) is undisputed the most cancerous Fate work in existence, it shouldn't even exist, even Tsukihime anime was better.

Tell them I offer three acres of Sabah territory if they can get Paul Bunyan event up by November.

Max atk fou, grail him to 100, level skill A and B.

Now you have a 10,000 atk rider with two attack buff skills, one of which to buff his AoE NP. Happy door farming.

I know tamamo was a massive fucking roastie as a person, but she's also x% fox, so she's actually probably less of a roastie than a lot of other characters. For the life of me I just can't jerk off to characters other than tamamo without pushing over furnature and breaking glass and pulling out my hair.

such a diverse list of enemies

Dude, calm down.

Thanks senpaitachi
Time to ascend my weebro

Omodetou gozaimasu
You are the single most autistic person in /fgoalter/, from this point onward I dub thee Autism King.
Here is your prize of one (You).

Thank you.

I just pre ordered a Iphone X. Hopefully it will be able to run this poorly optimized garbage without crashing.

Someone give me a timeframe for when there will be something interesting to do in this game

how does Medb make you feel

I don't give serious answers to shitposters I'm afraid

Makes my blood boil the moment I see her ugly face

When the seanigs finally finish machine translating okeanos

Yes, the 'lovecraft shit' is what happens when Crying Warmonger goes into overdrive after Evil Cat's Noble Phantasm almost killed him.

She's turning me homosexual

I wanna make her a one dick girl!

Merlin, is that you?

>FGO NA
>having content
nice meme

I really don't like medb because she's a massive roastie normalfag, but I don't really get pissed to that extent about roasties until I force myself to orgasm to them, or I see them shitting up my threads on /r9k/, and I don't really find medb attractive so I've never wanked it to her