Gigantic General #30
Tripp reconsiders her life choices edition

Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>View your skill rating when Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend
>Gigantic Stats reader
grenn.io/

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

>/gigg/ ID list for Steam/Arc
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Result spreadsheet for Steam/Arc ID list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit?usp=sharing

>Xbone/Win10 /gigg/ ID list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

/gigg/ Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/giganticvg

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1NWwuk_EBAtUVsTzvNvLzYFSumgER6CSfnPfyPe-4V2c/edit#heading=h.xb2c7p1twlkq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M O Z U

Why Rutger seems so tanky? At first it looked like my UI was bugged, because sometimes I took no damage whatsoever.

Also, it's cool to see so many melee heroes in pubs after patch. Bulls, Zandoras, Pakkos all of them.

time to make Margrave obsolete

>why's a tank so tanky

shield negates 85% dmg taken

Incorrect, shield ABSORBS a percentage of damage, rest goes to HP.

Also 85% is for guardian shields iirc player shields are less.

MOZU IS BEST

wow wow wow, are you telling me super jump is not the best ability in the game?

>tfw hk was nerfed to make way for rutger
>tfw hk still shreds rutger immediately

>2 damage

2 damage that's not getting added each shot, 2 damage that's not included in the percentage damage increase calculations. It adds up quickly.

It's a 7% damage nerf, beckett's pistols got twice that.

HK's still going to be best ranged DPS.

I prefer double spring

I tried double spring a few times when i've gotten a double frontline comp. I feel like if you take double spring you also have to take the level 5 ability to make the heals semi-relevant which means you don't get the 15% damage increase to poisoned targets which I think is a must if you want to win late game.

Being able to see a characters skill tree out of game when?

>20minute que
>dodged
Nice

>II feel like if you take double spring you also have to take the level 5 ability to make the heals semi-relevant
That's what I do.
> which means you don't get the 15% damage increase to poisoned targets which I think is a must if you want to win late game.
It really depends on your team composition and on how well you play.

Whenever there's a major patch, go to
C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Gigantic_en\RxGame\Localization\INT
and open RXGame, that's where people are finding the datamined stuff AFAIK.

what the fuck did they do to pakko? Fucking everything interrupts his butt slide despite taking the immune upgrade

I really hope Motiga will find a solution to dodgers/leavers next patch. It such a miserable experience right now.

its been like that for three years

>crash
>re join
>get this

>occupation Tank/Control

Well, I have been playing this game for two months and already fed up with this shit.

So who am I supposed to play to counter rutger if his shield is immune to everything?

DoTs and sustained damage.

>a player has left
>a player has not loaded
>a player has disconnected
Even the 200 people left apparently don't want to play a fucking game, maybe they're all consistently loading gigantic and clicking the que button by mistake

I can't fucking take it anymore this is ridiculous

>When all matches are stomps
I don't even remember when I last had a match in which one team didn't utterly destroy the other. It's just not fun if the teams aren't somewhat even.

>Steam numbers are lying, people are simply switching to ARK
Unless Motigy fix that really soon game will die in month or two. And it will be completely their fault. Rutger is fun, but fuck this shit. See you guys in October.

Yeah I'm off too, see you lot in october, if the game makes it that is.

>game is still fun and I'm having a great time

About leavers. If someone leaves in the very beginning with 0 deaths, 0 summons, nothing. I assume they got disconnected due to bug with terrain, happened to me once. But It's still devs fault for not fixing that.

I wish I could enjoy game in current state. I played 7 matches today and only two were even fights. Another four either had leavers or were complete stomps.

Yeah lots of info there

8 games in a row losing, half with leavers WAKE ME UP
even if i win the next one, i still feel like shit

Based Sven player

Incase you missed it

Leavers are especially shitty in this game, because the game still has potential to turn around if your team actually backs the fuck up and coordinates

Also, ignore option when? I don't want to play with known throwers.

enjoy your 60minute queues

>has potential to turn around
I don't think so, with level lead + you having to fight a creature it's impossible unless the enemy team does something stupid

One good game per hour is better than current shit show. Anyway I dodge whenever I see them in my team.

My ass clenched

since the update i've been crashing and having to restart the game, anyone else?

When you feel depressed about this game, think that Overwatch is much worse

give me one good reason i should play shitter knossos when i could play ramsay instead

i said i would quit if they didn't nerf ramsay and they didn't so cya later guys

>Brings Aoe CC
>Deals a metric fuck ton of damage if allowed to do what he does
>Ult is so devastating if it hits more than 2 people
>But muh ramsay
Literally just shoot the fucker or CC him he's not hard to hit once you play against him. WU is also a extremely good counter to him

>if allowed to do what he does
yeah he's good if you're playing against morons, he's too linear to be viable against decent players, they'll kite you to death and/or instantly kill you, you don't have an escape either

>you don't have an escape either
>Not going the Gore talent

>AoE cc is also your escape
there goes that pro
>that moment where you're stuck in place after Gore and you get gunned down in the back like the degenerate you are

>the art retrospective of Rutger doesn't tell us if he still has his fleshy arms or not

docs.google.com/document/d/1NWwuk_EBAtUVsTzvNvLzYFSumgER6CSfnPfyPe-4V2c/edit#heading=h.xb2c7p1twlkq
Lore if anyone cares

>caring about lore in a multiplayer shooter
nigga i don't even care about lore in a single player story driven game

>not reading the fortune cards and skins
Ultimate pleb

Now show me meteors plus Charnok's level 3 focus or just about anyone else's comparable for that matter.

Rude Beckett.

Who will win the ramsaybowl /gig/ ?

PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>Rutger's burrow makes him invincible, but not untargetable
>you can still get tagged by Oru's ult and get popped when you come out of the ground

Ok, but why though?

>he has a bounty on his head

he doesn't actually go underground, instead his model goes invisible and the camera drops.

This reminds me
>No new Zandora lewds in weeks
>No lewds of other characters
>Artfags are gone
R I P

Charnok does a better job than him.
Ezren will probably do a better job than him

Beckett and Ramsay are being hunted by Roland.

Roland's Judge Dredd, going about delivering the LAW.

pls let me do something while I wait for these queues to pop

Ok but what if now we only start getting lewds of the guys/furries

pls no

Oru's kit feels like it was going for one thing, then half way through they changed their mind about what they want him to do

That's literally what happened. If you look at when he was shown off on the 2016-ish pakko reveal stream he was a support, with a heal and everything.

I know that I might sound exaggerated to some people, but this has been one of the best matches in my life. By looking at the final scoreboard I noticed that enemy Rutger died a lot of times, but actually everyone in the match did his best. I'm honest here, if we had lost the match, I would still have considered it a great match. We started very badly at the beginning, but we managed to come back and gain 5 rampages during the clash. So good.

>That amount of kills in both teams
>Only 2 deaths as Voden

Pretty good user

MRPHHH GRHRHHRHG GHGH FUCK MY TEAM IS RIGHT THERE ON THE FUCKING MINI MAP RIGHT NEXT TO ME FUCKING DO SOMETHING REEEE

Thank you. When I looked at the scoreboard at the end of the match, I was frankly surprised by the amount of deaths on both teams. I must admit that noone else in enemy team besides Tyto focused me, so it wasn't too difficult for me to stay alive.

>Pub team, you play as an outmatched support
> Run in circles evading hits as Wu desperately tries to lick ya nip
> A minute passes and your team still hasn't decided to pry Wu's suctiony fingers off your ass, he finally gets you.

Playing this game with pubs is just as painful as any other game

I don't think interrupt is noticeable enough, I think it needs a circle effect like slow

So how do you deal with shields? What's the best sort of damage to get rid of them?

keep shooting at them till you break them

But what gets through them the fastest? A few heavy high damage hits or lots of tiny low damage hits?

I'm asking because I'm unable to burst Rutger down with any of my usual characters. His healthbar doesn't even budge to the sort of damage that would bring other characters below 50% and if by some miracle the team focuses away his shields, he just tunnels and retreats.

I don't know if there's anything that can bring shields down faster, but I noticed that shields break quite easily to explosion damage. I guess that it's due to the high amount of applied damage in any case.

>Can't even build over it
Great epic, real fucking glad that's in the game

Jesus I'm so sorry user.

Never thought I'd see me in a screencap here. We were so close on that match.

So whats the builds for rutger?

Full damage

>No one else summoning
>Run out of doggo and cyclops summons
>Have to summon an obelisk

I should just stop taking obelisk. Conversely they could remove the limits on how many of creature you're allowed to summon per game.

On a similar note:
>Enemy forgets to summon at whatever point
>Tell Tyto multiple times to sneak in and get the orb
>He never does
>Enemy still wins the power race a few times

We won, but every rampage against was avoidable if he'd just picked their pocket.

>not enjoying the cute little blurbs of story
No need to be a complete degenerate now

Didn't know you can even do that that's hilarious.

>play one match
>lose will to play another

this is why this game will die
there's just no good feel about playing it

Is it good to go for those pushes or armor breaks?

IIs the launcher freaking out for anyone eklse? I'm assuming the service is down

>can't maintain my 10 efficiency average on anyone other than Voden
JUST

dmg and amor break on RMB
dmg and daze on E
teleport and slow on Q
dmg and focus gain on F
shield and movement speed on LMB
tremors talent

or experiment with other abilities like push on Q instead of slow
or bleed on LMB (armor penetration is apparently bugged this patch)
or go super tanky with shield regen and such

Every game I play with Rutger I don't die more than 3 times maximum.

I have had more zero death games on Rutger than on all other heroes prior to his release.

from my experience fighting him its people getting scared off because they don't understand shield damage mechanics. I solo him easily 80 % of the time with tyto unless he tunnels to teammates

I never 1v1 unless I estimate I could burst them down before they do, if they are already damaged or blew their cooldowns.

I search fights where my teammates and where there are multiple enemies. His AOE dmg is good, his single target dmg is a bit lacking from my experiences.

But in reality Rutger is and assassin.

how do i play margrave in solo queue?