/ss13g/ - spessgirls on a space station

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>N3X15 to add fursuits as part of new partnership with Virgo, reactions are overwhelmingly positive
>Saronsen readmined and apology given for his unjust deadmining, in line for head of trialmins
>Sue Bowchief, Plapatin, and Morena unbanned as part of new forgiveness initiative

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

1st for discord is cancer

2nd for I am cancer

3rd for elves when?

fuck u and your early threads

Offical Waifu Tier List

-Loving Mother tier-
Reica Carter
Lisa Tovir
Mallory Brooks

-Wears the Pants in the Relationship tier-
Megurine Luka
Rin Fukuimoto
Ailsa Dochartaigh
Alice Conrad

-Risque Workplace Escapades tier-
Julia Brandt
Raphaella Beckett
Naomi Williams
Angelite Entyshak
Angel Hawke

-High School Sweetheart tier-
Emilia Davidson
Brooke Burns
Hyun Ae

-Want for Their Body tier-
Trinity Prewitt
Ginger Beach
Sue Bowchief

-Best Friends with Benefits tier-
Lyra
Ivy Stocker
Felicity Rivera
Kaylie Morgan

-Drunken Regrets tier-
Avada Colander

-Girl Next Door tier-
Rina Visser
Ashe Mallory
Annie Rodgers

-Bird Next Door tier-
Rail Kinson
Hachi

You're forgetting someone.

Add:

-Vagblast your waifu tier-
Kaname Chidori

holy fuck this is a worse start than usual

>tfw not even on the most exhaustive waifu lists
feels good in case you were wondering.

[18:00:21]ADMIN: PM: Scribnibblers/(Kaname Chidori)->Pseudonym/(borer (709)): real talk: did I just vagblast your waifu with a harm baton and she paged you 911 and you logged on is this whats happening here?
[18:15:24]ADMIN: PM: Scribnibblers/(Kaname Chidori)->Pseudonym/(borer (709)): do you have anything else cute to say before the round end and i put this on the deadmin forum?

Hmm.. Nena?

fuck the pain away fuck the

>fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck
>fuck the pain away fuck the
>fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain
>fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck
>fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain
>fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away
>fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the
>fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the
>fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck
>fuck the pain away fuck the pain away fuck the pain away (fuck the pain away??)

Which waifu is the most fertile? I want one who would make a mother, but I am very afraid of having to try for a child with her for a long time. Are there any sterile waifus that I should know about?

anyone got the updated husbando list

xth for post your comfy

I ship her with Chimmy Changas, imagine the offspring. An absolute ladman of admin sass and disrespect

I think Felicity is the most fertile. She has child bearing hips, but not enough brainpower to fight back as you ravage her since she'd just be acting like a dog.

Do you think acting like a dog makes her go into heat too?

I keep a sock in the drawer next to me, if I see her I pull it out and put it over my dick like a flag. At full mast I know my Waifu has seen it and appreciates it. I also do it so I can't be banned for err.

Which waifu has the most regular menstruation cycle? Which is the least regular? Do any have to manage their cycle with birth control?

>Do any have to manage their cycle with birth control?
None, the admin team does that for them

Abandon hope, thread is degenerate without redemption already.

/pol/tard BTFO

Well, considering there's no birth control reagent (yet, still working on the pregnancy update), I'd say no, none of them manage the cycle. I'm not even sure they have menstrual cycles in space, as it just doesn't happen, or everyone is most likely a sterile clone. Imagine if a new, non-vat grown human shows up on station. They would be infinitely more fertile than any female on station, and the males would rip her apart like a fat guy trying to open a McDonalds bag.

The vote pasted! Get ready!

I too am a big fan of peaches
faggot

I wonder how my waifu likes her eggs in the morning... I'd love to fertlize them for her the night before and watch her eat my cummies... She'd probably eat them with a smile, like she normally does. I've got a little thing going on with the Chef too, sometimes he puts in his 'special sauce' on her burgers, I love it when she licks her lips after eating them and gives me a hug! It makes me so horny.

>Tfw you know a secret of nearly every current/past admin.

Say someones name and i'll share

Sarcalogo

Kolith

Saronsen

DrCelt
Bet it won't even be a secret

Everything about him is known at this point
He is justsumguys gay lover

Strongly believed that he furry erped with nuke
He wore a green soviet uniform and has red hair, he gets mad when he is called a leprachaun when this picture is posted.

Busta, Een, Jjenjr, Konater

I heard they're getting married soon (Kolith and JustSumGuy). Is this true? I would like to go to their wedding.

Dekret

pomf

SJ_benster

Kolith is a minor
He can't get married without his parent's authorisation

His bad spiral is encouraged by nuke.
ASHLEY Is still around and still tries talking to people.

I woke up earlier and turned to my side, she was not there. I guess she must have woken up earlier before the shift began, no issue. Then I realized she had left her jumpsuit from the previous shift hanging up... Damn... That pungent odour, I could have sniffed it all shift if it was not for the damn AI announcing it over radio. 'H-Haha.. Just a j-joke guys!'

>You can use a wrench from the crate in the back if you want to reorder the place
>You put seeds in the hydro tray to plant it
>You can use plant clippers to duplicate seeds
>When water is low, pickup a bucket, right click the bucket, set toggle 150u, click a sink then the tray
>When the nutrient is low, print a eznutrient from the nutrivend and put it in the tray then disposal the bottle.
>Robust harvest on the other hand slowly increases potency at a slow drop in yield
>If you want to species mutate, add doses of 0-15u mutagen at a time each time it runs out in the first 30 seconds after planting
>You can store seeds in the seed extractor as well as plant bag useless seeds into the disposal bin

If you want to gitgud,
>Take notes on the stats of each seed
>Read the article on xenobotany to learn how to use the machines in the back
>Apply critical reasoning to dude fast grow/multi-products/high yield/multi-chem
>If you're gonna buy an exotic seeds crate, Scan them first and please don't plant the fucking plasma exuding plants or at least mcfucking kill yourself irl

>using the old list when a newer one is available
WEAK

tfw will never get viciously assaulted and raped in maint before being dumped by an exterior airlock after being used

Can you stop trying to derail the thread with your dumb space drama? We're trying to have a discussion.

I can arrange that. Meet me at the usual space on Virgo.

>Viciously assault someone with my amputation and bloodplay fetish
>They just catatonic
It hurts so much

Fuura has shown herself to be the most fertile individual on the station.

Trinity is probably the least regular and Brooke Burns being the most regular. Annie Rodgers would probably have the cutest cramps though!

Kammerjunk

t. Kolith

Rei1226

It would be really nice if a birth control reagent could be added soon and for all food to either increase or decrease a woman's fertility multiplier. That way we can diet properly for our husbandos.

Keep your disgusting fetishes out of my 2d spessmen game

Just take lipozine girl. Or check in with Doctor Ling Suk.

Kammer is a gay guy that purposely avoids stating their gender because they enjoy people thinking they are a girl. Extremely similar to Morena, just without the drama.

Nice

You are the minority.

>gay guy that purposely avoids stating their gender because they enjoy people thinking they are a girl

I've legitimately been friends with someone like this. Cutting off contact was a very good decision.

>Random Weighted Vote Result: Defficiency/ won with 1 vote and a 9% chance of winning.
>after 3 hours of deff

>vote goes normally
>someone makes the Defficiency counter go from 0 to 1
>know it's going to happen and there's nothing I can do about it

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I just realized that this community is the most straight community there is because I have yet to see a guy flirting with another guy. (In-game)

Only because they're afraid of being called fags if they do it

>only survivor is Jack Dale back on station
>his entire crew gets killed by centcomm to cover up their own fuck up
So I guess this is how syndicate agents are born

Is inter-species breeding going to be a thing? Can I impregnate my vox waifu as a human?

A society where fags have to hide is a good society

Don't ask, don't tell

No it's not lol, see If you flirt and someone ahelps, you're getting a bwoink. Nothing to do with gay or straight.

If it was supposed to be no man left behind then why did we bring the women and birdperson

If I remember correctly, Kaylie is sterile.

But flirting doesn't fall under ERP, right?

It doesn't. However admins don't like it.

I solemnly swear not to bwoink you if you just flirt
Of course, I'd have to log on to do that and god knows I get fukken depressed whenever I log in now so you're left with THEM
For really though, complain if the verdict you're getting seems unjust

>Watching cat videos
>Can you smelelelel!
>Click sphess
>Vote deff
>Go back to watching cat videos
>See new posts in the thread
>it won
God bless

lol, you must not be apart of the club then, loads of people ERP in dorms all the time.

>Wanting a little Kaylie
Thank God she can't procreate

How do you eat corpses on ground? It just gives me misses with bite attacks

I thought RPing a relationship or marriage is ok?

No but you'd probably get fucked with somehow anyways

That fucking round. Lot I could say, but just the final run.

>try to fix durand
>go blind because I forgot to take off mesons
>FUCK
>somehow survive the next 15 minutes by stumbling around and shooting lasers at anything that was hitting me
>take a buttload of imidazoline and it doesn't help
>bird helps me by giving me ryetaln, which i didn't take because I foolishly ruled out GENETIC DAMAGE from WELDER BLINDNESS
>barney goes off to stop the supermatter crystal that evolved from a shard from delaminating and destroying the universe
>he dies because he didn't put on a radiation suit
>save him
>crystal seems fine, room is vented and don't think anything will happen
>it happens
>have to race back to eject the crystal out an airlock
>shuttle has been delayed several times, think I have a few minutes to make it to the shuttle still
>check crew monitor to make sure no one is left behind
>they aren't
>they start calling out for me to get on the shuttle
>realise that the shuttle had actually arrived and wasn't just arrivING
>leg it to escape, but know I won't make it
>as the shuttle leaves I send a message to centcomm saying that I'm alive and left behind, everything is well and they don't need to do anything
>10 seconds later
>"We have detected that there is someone missing from the shuttle. A cruiser is coming."
>entire crew dies on shuttle as it is shot down by a cruiser
>alone

>flirt with a guy
>admemes kill me
>players beat me up IC
>thread memes me
no thanks doc

Please relay this to shapka

Like who?

Morgan or Hunter?

Which waifu's kids would make the cutest arranged marriage?

It's been relayed to him like 3 times now

Morgan

>forcing lesbos' children in straight marriages
fund it

Kammer has an incredibly loud voice and when yelling can be heard all the way in Copenhagen.

Pay attention to your class, Railfist

God please yes

God bless friend

What do you call an Aussie that survivesly mostly on fRuit bats????/??

DELETE THIS

I sleep.

POST IT

hmmmmmmmmm

weight deff so it's less likely to be chosen tia

Admin abuse, lynch Duny!

Hmmmmmmmmm