When the manchild epidemic started?

When the manchild epidemic started?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The second you got online.

When parents stopped arranging marriages for their sons and when any chucklefuck incompetent with a high school diploma could not longer get a well paying job.

damn, beat me to it

Interesting fact, the production of effeminate manchildren has happened throughout history as a means of pacification of conquered peoples. Other methods were forced emigration and resettlement and removal of weapons of war.

Sound familiar?

how it was the manchild life back then?

The 20th century

anime.

the internet

Real talk, I think it has something to do with males seeing that traditional "adulthood" and "dating" are mostly bullshit, so they use their adult income to do everything they liked to do as teenagers, minus the obligations that go along with being married, having kids, or any of that overrated nonsense.

This is alarming to society, and women specifically, so they must just them as being manchildren.

I think it isn't' really even about effeminate, emasculated manchildren. /k/ is full of armed, possibly aggressive manchildren, who don't fit this stereotype.

>manchild epidemic

The real world isn't Veeky Forums. People outside are getting on with their normal lives as usual just like they have been for millennia.

From what I see, the manlets pretty much would love to date or score a chick. They are simply too lazy or too inept to make themselves into someone that women would like as mates.

The epidemic of male virginity is directly correlated with women's emancipation and sexual revolution. Marriages aren't arranged anymore and a woman is free to refuse advances of an unattractive male.

This is evolution at work. Societal changes have spurred evolutionary arms race between males for mates and poor buggers who cannot adapt to changed conditions are doomed to have their lineages extinct.

Menchild is a spook

Being a wagecuck slaving away all day his worthless life doesn't make you better than a Neet if that's what you man by meanchild

Women also have unrealisticaly high expectations so I don't really blame some guy who didn't trying, because he can't be best of the best anyway, and that is what girls like nowadays.

It might be "evolutoion at work" but with genetic engineering everything will change through technology, natural selection will happen through humans directly by manipulating the genome of the new borns

In the US, the decline of religion and the inevitable legalization of prostitution (muh free womyn that can do anything) will tip the scales for the man children. I have yet to meet a beta man that stayed beta after getting laid consistently by different women.

>take 19 year old beta as fuck (played yugioh in public)brother on vacation to the Dominican Republic
>get him laid by a different different girl every other day and don't tell him they were prosties
>get back to the states and his confidence levels are through roof and starts getting laid regularly

Anecdotal evidence, but if you have enough disposable income try it on one of your beta friends.

You're one good brother, just you know that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

look up the mouse utopia experiment

>take 19 year old beta as fuck (played yugioh in public

That's the exact opposite of beta/submissive

Nailed it

Also feminism, women aren't settling down to marry nearly as much or as young, combined with the perpetually deteriorating economy you have lonely dudes without good jobs to get. Also the breakdown in local community, more of bicentennial phenomenon, people are nomadic, you probably don't have a sense of community where you live, probably haven't known your neighbour's great your whole life, meaning people are on social islands, and it's caused by people perpetually moving around. Nobody has a homeland, and that scales all the way down to the community level and ultimately yourself.

>mfw nazis were the only ones i know of that tried to correct this trend

Nah. Only the west is descending to Manchildism.

Well, you and SK and Japan.

when we stopped with the media manipulation, and intuition like omg

>you probably don't have a sense of community where you live
Yes, holy shit, i know only one neighbor by name, and that's because he's a lawyer and has his full name on a plaque. It boils down to meaningless 2-3 sentence conversations when we bump into each other.

I don't think nerdy=beta, but it's common to be both, it may correlate.
Anyway, you're a good brother and a good friend.

that's why i look forward to islam taking over.

And the modern regions of China.

Basically everywhere average IQs exceed 100

Education and prosperity was a mistake..

Wow this si actually very accurate
In japan only 1/2 people has a romantic relationship in his life, so, no, fuck off, it's not just the west

Nerdy doesn't always mean beta, but most of the time it does. In my brothers defense, he never struggled socializing as long it was during his nerdy hobbies. Thank god I got him out of that though. Don't let anybody tell you sex isn't important.

>like the sumarai

*unsheaths ziggurat*

>Don't let anybody tell you sex isn't important.

it isn't

>women would like as mates.
Yh no men are the master gender women are the slaves ITS WOMEN THAT DO STUFF TO GET MEN not the other way around, fucking beta male overload in Europe is what lead to this culture of mindlessly serving women.

Male virginity is caused by moms telling their sons to not be assholes.

when women learnt about BBC

>evolution at work
>only "beautiful" and fit 90 iq retards will be the only people alive after half a century
And youre the proof of it.

Typical virgin talk

> sex isn't important
You're gonna call me a bullshitter but I've gone my whole life without sex and am quite content with things. Not even self delusion, there's other meaningful things which can fill that void.

I've just been a virgin and sexless for so long I'm desensitized to any strong sense of yearning.

Beautiful people are often incredibly small, but he's not right anyway since natural selection will be replaced by humans directly manipulating the dna of the newborns to be more intelligent+healther+more athletic+ beautiful and so on

yes, men define their life through women. this is how you know that you and this guy are total betas.

>>Women also have unrealisticaly high expectations
no they do not. most women manage to get what they want.

I honestly don't care about sex too, the only annoying thing about it is arrogant people like him who can't accept others living in a different way from theirs

No most men successful with women think as fuck toys and not people, only beta virgins see women as people because they have a delusional idealistic view of them caused by brainwashing from mommy.

Beautiful people are often incredibly smart, but he's not right anyway since natural selection will be replaced by humans directly manipulating the dna of the newborns to be more intelligent+healther+more athletic+ beautiful and so on

Give me a fucking break, people who are succesful with women are succesful ebcause they actually pursue them instead of shit talking on r9k, not because they're "assholes"

Reminder that men will do anything to impress women and since a few decades women have clearly stated what they want.

Jesus im hard

No assholes do get the most women, just spend in some time in real life and notice who gets the most girls its always the assholes. In elementary school, in middle school, in high school, in college, and in middle age its always assholes that get the most women.

Women dont want nice guys meaning a man who treats the like a human they just want a douchebag they can brag about to their friends, what exactly is the point in trying to cater to a human being that doesnt give a flying fuck about you?

>LOL BRO JUST BUY HER SOME PRESENTS
Yes and let her see your a little bitch she can rule over, I curse these beta faggots that made this romance bullshit in Europe.

Do people actually do this?
It's beyond me.
If a woman suggested this she'd get dumped, if a sane man caught them red handed heads would roll

>Beautiful people are often incredibly smart
You love talking out of your ass don't you?

Its a woman user they automatically believe any positive thing is possible with good looking guys that why they can date complete psychopaths and still say their man is a decent person.

Not even /r9k/ reach these levels of desperation.

HURR R9K HURR R9K

Thats all you women can say you dont bother to try to LOGICALLY debunk arguments you just shame all you do is manipulate people what human shit women are.

That ain't specific to virgins, douches do the same thing. Some women who can get attached to abusive men but that's far from being universal. Usually, women like men with character, which can sometimes be misinterpreted as abusiveness.

edit: abusiveness can be misinterpreted as having character.

Not the other way around lol

>he treats every girl as a potential partner and approaches them all with romantic intentions except for the ones he has decided he is too good for, assuring himself that he's just being a friend despite knowing full well that he'd jump at the chance to be in a relationship with them, despite having shit all relationship experience or really knowing that much about the girl in question, forcing his way through awkward phases of being a little too close or a little too far as the girl hooks up with guys and breaks up with boyfriends, confiding in her "friend" without knowing all the while he probably jacks off to her because he is utterly incapable of having a platonic relationship with a female, turning to the internet in lieu of his "unexplained" constant rejection he decides that all women are to blame, instead of his autistic self

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

AM I RIGHT

Anyway childish NEETs have existed throughout all history, the only difference is in the past you needed to be a richfag to do it, now you just need to have little self worth or not care at all that people think you're a joke.

zone rfida woman loves to think that she is not docile, while dreaming of being in full trust of a captivating chad who takes her without permissions so that, during the night, while he sleeps, she can dream of saving the destitute after the chad has fucked her properly for the first time in her life of going from lovers to lovers, craving a eclectic panorama of precious moments...

>actually believing the father of lies
wew lad

>muh genetics
you do realise that genetics don't come into play if you die before adulthood

that's what will happen, faster maturing and more resource efficient teenagers will hunt down and murder your "genetically superior" babies

what the fuck is this
did this actually air on tv?

Why is this thread still active? Can I make a thread about when the shitposting epidemic occurred? It's just as real, tangible and makes as much sense as the "man child epidemic".

the thread generated actual discussion. wether you agree with the arguments made is irrelevant.
why don't you make your "shitposting epidemic" thread and see how well it fares?

Because it'll get deleted and I'll be banned from posting for a few hours/days.

>or not care at all that people think you're a joke.

Yes, you mean being an ubermentsch

The word you're looking for is "sociopath".

so you're saying napoleon and hitler were sociopaths

both of them were autistic manchildren in their youth

But you're wrong. I never got gfs by doing the asshole thing. Being a decent man is sufficient, you should try.
Some girls are attracted by assholes, but they always are dumb bitch. Why cares.

Anyone with a job, friends, gf, family, etc is a sociopath.

do you mean "without"

Nope. The word "normal" is exactly synonymous with sociopath. You have to be a sociopath to make it through school without killing yourself or ending up in a mental institution. You have to be a sociopath to get hired at a job and keep that job. You have to be a sociopath to attract women. You have to be a sociopath just to engage in mindless banter with other people. Sociopaths spend their lives hiding behind a mask or image which they have developed all their lives, there is no real them that you can see, you are interacting with a proxy when you speak to normal people.

were you the person i originally replied to

Probably not.

you don't know the meaning of the word "sociopath". stop embarassing yourself.

All you need to get some basic pussy is a car. Alcohol and a nice secluded spot most likely in said car