Hearthstone general - /hsg/

It's a Bonemare's World edition

Upcoming Nerfs: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ """Tourney""" Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Previous thread:

I like mind vision for the scouting value.

Most fun card since Thaurissan

kek, that's the dumbest shit I've ever read

This game is so dead, like legitimately inactive. Nobody posts, nobody makes threads, nobody innovates anything, all pro players do is make shitty meme decks, it's so crap.

Xth for bonemare is best

is there anything more painful than watching Trump play control warrior? He burns his rope down every turn and still misplays 70% of the time

Xth+1 for bonemare is going to be used in every tempo, zoo, and aggro deck for 2 years

What killed Hearthstone?

Now I know how all those anime girls feel. Bullying hurts.

>Nobody posts, nobody makes threads, nobody innovates anything, all pro players do is make shitty meme decks, it's so crap.
what about shitposting?

Scouting value would actually matter in the mulligan phase not when the game already started dude

Even our shitposting isn't very good. And we have Black-star. Ours is perhaps the worst general except for Terraria's or Stalker's.

i dont even bother with daily quests anymore. i've lost faith in team 5. maybe a little too late but oh well. i'm waiting for the nerfs and their effect on the meta but i'm not expecting to pick the game up again

KOTFT was such a waste of a set, so many good cards like scalebane, bonemare, archerus, deathspeaker, corpsetaker etc all got ignored under the brokeness of jade and machine gun.

What a waste of a great set.

Jade durid and team 5.

You just need to have faith in hearthbabs, though playing HS for such a long time might be soulcrushing and explain why everyone is so sad

I doubt normies even get that far. Most people are probably turned off by how impenetrable the game is. If you don't already have 5+ legendarys across multiple different adventures you can't compete fairly.

>missed 3 days with a full quest log

it's nearly over

Can't invest in this game anymore because of shit nerf update and mtg Arena are we witnessing the death of hearthstone?

People are playing jade druid at rank 25.

If you have friends that play, you can always make up your own rulesets. My friends and I frequently play against each other with rules like "Only commons" or "Only adventure cards" or "Only cards with keywords." It's niche, yeah, but it's fun.

if the meta remains shit after nerfs i can see more people turning away from it and finally calling it a day.

Post your face when Hearthstone is dead and we're free.

I'm kinda agree to that but now days u can't even play causal without bot runing brainded deck or autopilot deck even in low ranked matchs its like 60% are jades others just normal decks that people try to have fun with.

Played against 10 durids in the row with my budget evole and handbuff pally didn't have chance to win anyway

This card makes me feel like zoo priest has potential but you'd probably need the FWA changes first

Fk all this year's wanted to play hearthstone and now when I'm starting playing its fucking shit wtf went wrong?
Well that 100$ won't get it back now.

We'll there always be Shadowverse. At least there meta is more stable anyway.

Also, I think I made like, 5 out of the last 7 threads at 770 posts, nobody even cares

Yeah, I've tried it out. Cards like like that and the 3-mana arrakoa and PW:S make it pretty much unbeatable if you draw well, but if you don't, you'll lose steam against other fast decks and be easily countered by slow decks. Card draw and a mostly useless hero power does not help. Oftentimes you can heal a minion to gain huge tempo, but oftentimes you can't do anything at all.

Back to Vanilla WoW. FeelsBadMan Gun

I'm so bored of playing aggro druid bros

Yea I guess it's a problem that there 1-drop slot is pretty shit outside of Cleric.

im so happy im making aggro druid my little whores with priest

I actually haven't encountered priest in a long time, most of my games have been mirror or Jade.

You're not my bro, dumb frog poster.

Nerfs fucking when?

After all of the tournament shit going on right now. They don't have a way to play HS on previous patches so patching now will disrupt the tournament meta and decks are locked in. I know its retarded but thats the reason.

In an hour and 10 minutes.

play better game hearthbabs

how long can this go on?

I legitimately miss playing Haven. No class in hearthstone can compare.

im chilling with Civ 5 while i clear quests every 3 days and browse /hsg/ meanwhile youre stack in the shittiest curveverse

>implying I want to play 24-legendaries-a-deck-verse

Cards that is essential for a healthy meta in the next expansion:

>Fearsome roar
>3 mana rare hunter spell
>give your beasts +2 attack and your opponent's minions stealth this turn only

>Kezan Smith
>4 mana 4/3 neutral rare minion
>Battlecry: remove all armor from opponent's hero and add that much armor to your hero

>Indiana Ford
>5 mana 5/4 neutral legendary minion
>Battlecry: remove all armor from your opponent's hero. Your opponent draw cards equal to the amount of armor removed.

Retard.

>play Indiana Ford against a control warrior
>he has to sit there and watch you draw 50 fatigues before you die and he wins
ASTONISHING

Read nigga read

>not Haven
no other class in HS or craft in SV has anything on Havencraft

Alright, that was so stupid I have to respond or my head will blow up.

>Fearsome roar
Do you think this is really a good idea? Are you a complete moron? The explosive aggro deck that would develop from that would be disgusting. Actually, Alleycat and Hyena alone, which are played whenever Hunter is, is all that's needed.

>Kezan Smith
Have you not played the game in the last 2 years? Armor is almost entirely irrelevant, nowadays, and control warrior is completely dead. Giant Warrior and Dead Man's Hand have a negative win rate, hugely. Armor is completely unimportant in the meta.

>Indiana Ford
See my previous comments, first. Now, considering that armor is almost completely useless, this card will only proc when your opponent Armors Up to curve. So, 5 mana 5/4 B: Deal 2 damage to the enemy hero. They draw 2 cards. Yeah, sounds good.

what I like about shadowverse is that every class felt like it's own tribe, but now it's all neutral cancer lmao

Bearnugget brought Booty Bay Bodyguard in his Jade Druid to prelims just to try and dare someone to not ban it, the absolute state of this game

>Waaaa hunter cannot have good cards

Also the point of those 2 other cards is to counter armor itself. If you play the game last 2 years, you will notice that now every class has a way to gain armor. Armor is just too good compare to health, there has to be some cards, albeit bad by themselves, to exist in the game, just like Kezan Mystic. Also you can use these against adventures bosses.

I loved shitting on swarm decks with my boy here. Then Themis 2 turns later or just bash em with a Garuda combo. Dreadful Doomguard is the closest we'll ever get but 1 damage is nothing in this meta and Warlock is just so shit besides.

anyone feel like the new shaman hero power is still worse than the token creator?

thats because it is

So user, why aren't you playing mill warrior and fending off the druid-shitters? It's what they deserve, after all.

It's better but not by a whole lot

The battlecry is better in the swarmy evolve shaman. The hero power is better in a more midrange/jade version with Jade Chieftains. You play Thrall in both because 3 copies of the decks core card is too good to not run.

there's a reason no other hero power in the game (other than Dinomancy, which is even worse) requires you to have minions out

I've lost my motivation to even post about how shit the game is.

Nothing new to do because brawls are uninspired garbage and arena isn't fun. Too bad Shadowverse is even more boring or I'd grind to Masters.

You idiot. You moron. You Blizzard employee.
Giving a bad class broken cards does not mean the gamestate is fixed. Have you learned nothing from Priest? Did you never play against a Shaman?
You are terminally stupid and I hope you never breed.

>Hunter having a board
That card is decent at best, not broken.

Valeera has no spells that involve trickery besides Betrayal. Why the fuck doesn't the assassin class have secrets.

yeah and auctioneer is balanced in rogue because sometimes they don't draw it.

>Complain about post-nerf auctioneer

Literally autistic. Anything marginally resembles a win condition is broken for you.

Daily reminder that if you play

>Druid
>Mage
>Priest

You should kill yourself

It's too late for secrets, just make more Secret Deathrattle effects like fatespinner

I cannot articulate how stupid you are and how little you understand the game. Hunters having minions is not difficult. That is not a weakness of the class. It has no draw, board clears, or heal. But it has minions. Is it possible that you have forgotten combo Druid? Well, now imagine that but with a 3 mana version of the trees.

This card would buttfuck Jade Druids faggot ass, too bad Valeera's not allowed to have good cards.

don't forget patches, he's balanced because sometimes they draw it

>muh autism

Is it safe to craft Naga giants deck or will it be nerfed because people bitch for no reason again?

how do all the classes have armor now?

It depends what makes blizz the most money in the long term

either they don't fix it and wild remains shit or they do fix it and you won't get a refund on any giants. its pretty lose-lose.

These 3 are absolutely zero fun to play against, win or lose it's a miserable time against the listed classes. A third of the game is making people actively want to stop playing, that third is also in the top 3 used classes. It's unhealthy for the game, you need to realize this.

Blizz makes more money off standard so having Wild be unplayable garbage is great for them

>zero fun to play against,
>to play against
why should anyone concern themselves with how much fun their opponent is having?

At what point was Hearthstone the most balanced and is there any hope of balancing the game with its current mechanics?

I don't remember that card says "give all your minions charge".

Did you play the game recently?

I was going to explain why they're unfun, but you're going to pretend you don't know what I meant by that.

Should I blow 4k dust in paladin cards or in rogue cards

I heard people liked the Un'goro meta, idk tho.

i have something else you can blow

Rogue combo play style seems really fun, but their decks are like 8-10k, fug.

How did Hunter managed to rise again?

it never will rise. I have never lost to hunter with priest and ive played like 11 of them the past couple of days

>Doomsayer gets dropped
>Free Spooky Spooder activation
Spectacular!
I like when all the legend card back aggro druids and pirate warriors spam BM incessantly... then after realizing they can't burn me down, begin to rope and then I get the "Your Opponent Left" pop-up. At first I felt intimidated because almost all of my opponents are using the Legendary cardback from rank 15 through 9 but it feels like there's not that much difference in play styles, at least not yet.

shaman sucks now

How does the picture relate to the post at all? Maybe I'm dumb.

It's unfun to you because you are autistic and you can not comprehend the world outside of your control-safe-box.

Do your self a favor - uninstall asap and stop bitching.

All you need for rogue is a 3k investment on preps, slayers and van queef

It's a turn or two after the Mage dropped Doomsayer and I played Hadronox into it, giving me some taunts to buff with the shell whatever chick which is why the three spiders have increased attack. Here's a more relevant pic to go with the greentext, I guess.

>Druid
>Infinite bigger guys, good luck removing them all

>Mage
>By turn 5 have nigh infinite answers to absolutely everything

>Priest
>Either stall and steal for 40 minutes, or combo out waves of late game minions forever.

These are not fun and remove the desire to continue playing, it's not about winning or losing, it's about people losing interest in the game because there's no point in it. Why do you think the top streamers have so many viewers? A lot of people can't be assed to play the game anymore, but still have ties of interest to it.

Forgot that card existed, my bad.

>play fun deck
>actually make it to rank 10
>get stopped at r 7 and falling back to 8
>get pissed, play "climbing" deck hunter
>fall back to 10
Wow, great climbing deck

I still can't fathom why Team5 won't allow the 3-win gold bonus to come from friend duels as well, who the fuck is going to spend his day grinding suicide duels for an hour for a single pack?

i would

>not playing meme high roll decks