Final Fantasy General DCXXXVII - /ffg/

Shantotto 5* upgrade edition
Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong and Vaynefag gets BTFO.

>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn
Don't feed vaynefag

>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
KING'S KNIGHT play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.KingsKnightww

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_ipWtjyuIM
twitter.com/SOA_JOKER/status/907939203312271360
youtube.com/watch?v=NTIVNLyZnEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FFT is shit

Memelandu is shit

is shine for lewd?

youtube.com/watch?v=M_ipWtjyuIM

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

But he did nothing wrong user, what do you think that he did wrong?

WHY

where my chicanos at

Right here

Is there any point to picking up the character specific gear from FFXI raid? There's nothing in there that I don't have better versions of.

The only thing that might bamboozle me is if some of thing shit get's equipment enhancement in the future. And I'll be fucked anyway in that case, since I've sold off gear.

multiple of shantotto's equipment for expeditions, arena and chain memes. prishe's fists in case you ever pull her. there might be a few more just wait a few days and ask the question again

But then again, why? I've fused all my shantotto's, and I have better versions of +mag accessories.

There's no point to Prishe's fist because of robutt trial fist (unless you haven't beaten it).

Stop posting 3DPD

>But then again, why? I've fused all my shantotto's

Because shantotto can do godly chains with herself.

>There's no point to Prishe's fist because of robutt trial fist (unless you haven't beaten it).

Maybe you want to have a extra fist so you can equip the robot first to orlandeau while Prishe gets her own exclusive fist. I donno.

Why don't you try reading his whole party before asking dumb questions?

twitter.com/SOA_JOKER/status/907939203312271360

I wonder if this is true.

Well, shit. Time to start saving up in case this hits JP soon.

>Lasswell in Star Ocean withour Rain
Lasswell confirmed for real BE protagonist?

Previous:

okay i'm going to go out on a limb here. if you have a better unit than prishe and want to use her as a support with 2x champ belts and her first while your main dps unit uses aigaion's arm and 2x champ belts/fist mastery.

2x shantotto is a 47 hit aoe wind chain with -50% imperil. she is literally godlike for a 5* max. you'd have to be stupid to pass up her equipment

Lasswell actually is the protagonist of this season of BE. Weird part is, that image has S1 Lasswell.

>100 mythrils left
How fucked am i for fest?

you need at least 350 or else you should quit

Ask us again after you've spent it all. I'm sure 100 is more than a decent chunk of the people here.

You should get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you're not gonna stop there.

there's a free 60 coming

>free 60
from where

You're going to be fine user.

The big prize in this fest will be in the 3 lucky draws we get, so that's 75 mythril you need going in.

There is a rumored amazing bonus banner that JP got as well but we probably won't get it as its not even in the datamining at all.

The 5 anniversary banners themselves will be so overkilled for global they won't even be desirable to pull on. The JP versions had I think 4 OSB/USB and the rest were all BSB, for us it will likely be 3 OSB/USB, maybe 5 BSB and the rest old SSB, and maybe a few normals if they decide to add in SG like they often do in fests. Basically expect the 5 actual fest banners to be worst than a typical event's banner give or take.

TL:DR, shoot for 125 to be safe but any more than that is just going to go to waste, save for a future banner you like after the fest (I'd recommend ara's banner personally)

gift dungeon, there's two and they give you 30 each

>Dena will cuck us from the BSB+ banner
If they do that I'll legit quit FFRK, they're fucking awful with the GL treatment

Don't forget to save you real life shekels for the gem BSB banner.

hm

>new 6* bard ability: allegro con motto
Anyone know what it does? I can't preview it in the create ability tab since its not create-able

I want to know if its any good before I try and suffer through a torment dungeon I have shit synergy for. My only bard user with a good relic is Sarah____

Basically cuts down cast time for all magic shit down to a third for 15 seconds IIRC

According to a guy on leddit we'll be getting 200 mythril from now until the time the fest ends

This makes me want to scout the Edge banner

They didn't do it during 2nd anniversary, I don't see why they'd do it now.

fest banners are always datamined late senpai

>The 5 anniversary banners themselves will be so overkilled for global they won't even be desirable to pull on. The JP versions had I think 4 OSB/USB and the rest were all BSB, for us it will likely be 3 OSB/USB, maybe 5 BSB and the rest old SSB, and maybe a few normals if they decide to add in SG like they often do in fests. Basically expect the 5 actual fest banners to be worst than a typical event's banner give or take.
The hell is this pessimism? They don't fuck us in fests, if anything we get it better (like the Double Burstfest turning into a Triple).

something something BE

me

And people say BE is worse, LMAO

>they don't fuck us in fests
That's what I said going into last fest, fully prepared with 250 mythril to do at least one 11 pull on 3 of the banners. I left that fest without spending a single mythril.

>BEapes can read

>it's a shitposter can't read episode

I didn't pull any either, but that was because it was a dupefest for me. The banners were still all really good, I just didn't pull because I already had a ton of those really good relics.

Manhandled RK cucks defending DeNa, you can't make this shit up LMAO

Go to bed user.

they do fuck with fests though. its not that they necessarily try to make them worse, but they do try and "balance" them and that messes them up to some degree

In JP they always seem to have that one banner on each fest that is stacked beyond belief with good shit. In global they say "oh shit, we fucked up" and spread the stuff around each banner so that as a whole each banner is slightly better overall, but none of them really stand out as 'an amazing banner'

calm down kid

Have they really done that lately? I know that's been a thing pretty much since the beginning, but I don't remember any god banners in the last couple fests that got torn down.

>she is literally godlike for a 5* max

Yeah too bad 5* units are totally irrelevant

when and how

>he doesn't know

>The only guy in this board without a 5* chainer
I dont hash enough resources right now, is Prishe a better chainer than Nyx?

Nyx seems better ifbyou have lings tmr otherwise prishe is probably better. Both ade pretty mediocre. You could try stepup forncloud or lila before they end both are op.

There is nothing to know, she is useless even for a meme arena team

I should stop phone posting. But yeah, step up banner is op.

Why is /ffg/ so chill

shut up before I knock your teeth out

You under estimate how good her chains can be. She's pretty much the best 5* magic chaining mage in the game. JP has cleared various trails and bosses by just chaining Shantoto and throwing in a good finisher.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTIVNLyZnEg

EZ

it really was, my relics and hones are severly lacking, but even I could manage to finish them before they fuse

Shit I guess I should at least try then

I don't wanna try that or D200 Torment CM because I don't have a IV medica. Fucking Rosa. But now that Enkidu exists I guess I don't have an excuse

>you can get an extra 30% attack on onion knight without losing heavy armor
Nice
>all of his skills require an insane amount of power crysts.
Not so nice.

>Fucking Rosa

> fucking Rosa

I would

>cecils sloppy second
fuck off Kain

Nobody ever talks about it but Rosa's forehead in Benediction is very large

I swear to Satan, Our Dark Lord and Master that I will backhack your IP and find out where you live so that I can show up to your house tonight and kill your dog if you dont give me the respect I deserve! Should you not have a dog, I will adopt one for you and have it delivered to your house

I still say /ffg/ is chill. I mean have you guys ever gone to these other generals where it's nothing but waifu wars or shitposting. Don't wanna blow too much smoke up you guys' asses but it's good to have a place where it's actually possible to talk for real most of the time

where were you last night?

Not here, admittedly

H-Help

Is that the first room of the waterway? Did you check behind the waterfalls?

I found it, it was way at the bottom on the left. 5 fucking eye drops.

Well his passive is super cheap and you don't really need to enhance all of his attacks, so it's not all bad.

but where

People got upset that some stuff got moved around in the last fest, so now they're full-tortanic mode.

Considering that each banner is supposed to have a specific theme(a number of games each), I don't think there can be much, if any, moving around this time.

>moving around this time
They will change it completely instead like Meia's one which is on JP Banner 1.

>She's pretty much the best 5* magic chaining mage in the game

Medina, Lulu, William, Kid Rydia, Lekisa. Hell, two of those characters have the exact same chaining move as Shantotto, except with better stats to take advantage of it.

>one relic in the first banner means everything's moved

You're missing the fact that they specified 5* units for some weird reason.
Never took a look at Lekisa's skillset myself, neat that she has Tornado. Hope I can pull her to chain with my Rydia so I can bench the potato for good.

>You're missing the fact that they specified 5* units for some weird reason.
Well in that case yeah I guess he's right, it's not like "5* max chaining mages" is a heavily contested category. You can count the number of usable 5* max characters on one hand.

So, I just started playing FFBE and bought a couple 25€ packs to get units I have a lot of golds but no one of that "rainmbow" things

Is better rainbow or gold?

I don't believe you.

chargeback and try again
high stakes rerolling

>chargeback
How?

>not rerolling for a 5* base (rainbow)
>SPENDING MONEY ON A NEW ACCOUNT with no 5* base

Either you're lying or you're just retarded in which case you fucked up.

But its just a base level, right?
I can level to ranbow just fine?
I already did with a "shine"

Poor poor user, welcome to the world of mobage.

wew

Isn't the FFV torment supposed to be open already?
Does the FT give out spirit motes?
I hope so. I have no reason to use the c@slut even though I have Asylum because Vanille just ends up dualcasting party medicas for 4K HP

Nice b8 m8 kek'd

Won't know what the next torment rotation will be until this Sunday at the earliest

>banner 2, with the IV relics, will drop at the same time the Torment goes away

Dang it.

user please tell me this is just a joke.

Suzaku pls