League of Legends general - /lolg/

Longing for a worthy opponent edition.
old: eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/apr/09/genevieve-wood/what-pay-gap-young-women-out-earn-men-cities-gop-p/
moneyish.com/ish/young-women-are-getting-richer-as-young-men-get-poorer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fiora
Wouldn't fuck her.

xth for Syndra

it's still her birthday edition

First for best ship endorsed by based Anthony Burch

XTH FOR DON'T RUN COTC ON VI

xth for wanting to hatefugg ahri

I wanna cuddle Jinx

This is your gank tonight, say something nice about him!

If Janna ends up being the sword bearer for a new champion (with an Immortal Journey launch-skin), I hope they're something like Artorias at least in stature. A big girl is fine too, sure.

So, hypothetically speaking, how should someone prepare for their first placement series, if at all?

>adc picks ezreal
>lose

really makes me think

treat them like any other game or try really hard and if you get unwinnable games that tilt you go play norms until you're untilted

This. This is a pretty effective piece. Somehow it manages to be intimidating, but doesn't turn Amumu into an outright monster to do so. Saved.

Play a game, if you lose check replay for mistakes.

If you win, check for your win condition and try to replicate it.

>wukong main on the team
>90 games, 65% wr
>picks tryndamere
>no data
>asks what he should build
>joins in on team fights rather than splitting
>lose

He gave up on becoming the best, clearly.

Hey tsmbros, what are some excuses I could use once they don't get out of groups

Speaking of Wukong, I hope his Immortal Journey skin will feature something like this as a joke. After all, he's bound to get one sooner or later.

Ask your buddies on reddit

Tiebreaker rules are the classic one.

Best cutest couple!

While I masturbate I listen to sad jazz music at the same time and thinkgen about my oneitis that is 100000 km from me away and cry after I finished it.

flash wolves beat skt all the time and you expect them to lose to tsm? and if we is in the group just say you never expect tsm to be able to beat a chinese team

You must be thinking of another time, another life.

>They actually made a new Cassiopeia skin

RIP Cass-poster, you will not be missed.

can anyone spoon feed me the conversion rate for runes to blue essence? I havent been here for the past month and trying to dig through surrenderat20/reddit is a nightmare

>retconed
>Lux and Ezreal

You can say this as many times as you want user, it doesn't make it true.

You know it's official and from Riot right?

He thinks the skin isn't good enough and is still whining.

an official alternate universe

you know what that means right?

u right, jinx/ekko is the true otp

I bet you also believe that Jinx and Lux are actually friends.

But it's just AU
And so is Noxus Poppy
They're all could-have-beens

It means Riot is officially pushing and cares about them as a romantic pair and not your gay delusions. They were never a couple in the canon, doesn't mean Riot doesn't like the idea. They also didn't "retcon" anything merely brought up the dating rumors again.

>old lore
>Poppy's father gets killed in front of her by Noxian soliders
>give Poppy a Noxus skin
what the fuck Riot

i wish i was a girl

(You)

see
Riot put a lot of work into this skinline and having such extensive lore to the point where it's almost more than what you get in most canon lore already, I'd say it's noteworthy. Not to mention they have gone on record and obviously are trying to keep canon elements to an extent.

>gay delusions
you are the one under the delusion that I pair gay stuff

Alternate universe means it's not canon. are you stupid or what, Riot itself is telling you "this is not canon"

Fuck, that's six syllables. I wanted to make a haiku.

>Riot doesn't want to make it canon in the main universe so they shipped it off to an alternate universe so they can get away with it
>THIS MEANS IT'S CANON
Get over yourself

Are you just being purposely obtuse or are actually this retarded? Riot has had the Lux/Ez idea around for ages but never confirming another other than there were rumors they were dating in-universe and Ez having a big crush on her. Then they bring up that again in a voice line and in an offical AU they have them liking each other. I never said it was canon, I'm saying Riot officially pairs them together romantically.

>in a voice line
The voice line explicitly says they have ZERO connection to each other.

>Riot doesn't want to make it canon in the main universe so they shipped it off to an alternate universe so they can get away with it

Whatever makes you feel better about Riot not giving a shit about your meme pairings I guess.

>so they can get away with it

With what? Pushing a pair they've already pushed in the past?

>get over yourself

Says the person who is so far up their own ass you actually think Riot has to tiptoe around a canonly pushed ship just so they won't piss off you and your fellow delusionwhale shippers. Riot doesn't give a fuck about you, you're not important.

I wish I was a guy

>inb4 sex
being able to survive on your own is more important

How come starguarding stuff is so much better than original game content. Why dont they shift more focus into it. It seems extremely popular with all the 0 sec wait times.

>Says the person who is so far up their own ass you actually think Riot has to tiptoe around a canonly pushed ship

Except it's not. If they wanted to do it in the main universe, they could. But they didn't. See you're trying so fucking hard to ignore.

Someone should compile all the champion pools listed last thread and figure out who the most popular champions are for lolg

I hope you washed your hands before making this post.

Just make a poll lol

She says they've never even talked. Which doesn't contradict anything previously known about them, she also says it to an enemy Ez so obviously it's going to be more spicy. You are that deluded you really think Riot gives a shit about your memes and added that as a "nod" to gay shippers when in reality it was just acknowledging the fact that Ez has a one-sided crush on her which was already obvious. It also doesn't destroy any future potential for them because they could meet in the future. It'd be different if she knew him and said she didn't like him or want anything to do with him.

NOW I'M MOTIVATED

i would trade with you if i could

That might just happen, I mean, with all of the set up that has gone into the SG universe, Riot will definitely release at least one extra set of SG skins in the future and it wouldn't be too difficult to expand upon Invasion now that the framework exists. It's a magical girls anime in multimedia format, of course it sells like hot cakes.

who is that

But you can have all the sex you want now too.

Just make a Grindr account.

>inb4 greasy old pajeets

its exactly the same

How about you all just stop, or go back to the previous thread and contain your dead debate there. There was no reason to bring it over here.

It is a canonly pushed ship and literally always has been.

>trying so hard to ignore

I've addressed it numerous times and even in this very thread, but it goes one ear and out the other to your deluded autistic gay riddled brain so I see no point in even acknowledging it seriously anymore. The fact that Riot is officially pushing it so hard still even in an AU and you are clinging to some dumb line that never meant what you thought it mean and was BEFORE the new AU shows how retarded you are and it's not worth addressing.

It's not the star guardians, they just made a not-shitty game mode for once that isn't just an existing map with different rules.

If the guy who gave me Jinx advice is still here I tried what you said and it seemed to work pretty well, thanks!

It's not a debate. Ez/Lux is a canonly pushed pairing by Riot and always has been. It's not my fault gay shippers actually believed their delusions that had zero basis and won't just let it go even when their AU that caused them to start shipping their otps was never gay in the first place and turned out to be het.

They really did a splendid job with this even though it's Fiora they had to work with.

Is this LeBlanc? And we're due for at least one more Star Guardian team, assuming Ahri, Syndra and Janna were on the previous team that had members actually die.

>canonly pushed
>and always has been
What did he mean by this?

oh if i lost 20 pounds i would be a twink again and grindr would be easy but i don't care so much about sex

>It's not a debate.
I get what you're going for there. I was just giving the lot of your some credit for at least trying to provide evidence. But it really didn't need to spill over into a new thread.

Whatever it means, end this. Start a discussion on trash for all it matters.

grindr would be easy now too

anything you could get as a woman you can get from thirsty old gays as a dude

there are literally 0 benefits

If I take off those bandages will you die?

>Ez/Lux is a canonly pushed pairing by Riot
things are not "canonly pushed". they don't exist on a spectrum, either something is canon or it isn't

>Canon material
They never talked to each other
Lux doesn't have a partner, Ezreal doesn't have a partner
>Alternate Universe. A.K.A. 'what if', A.K.A. Things that are not in line with the true lore, A.K.A. not-canon
They hint a pairing

It means it's been pushed in canon/official material. The Aaatrox event, Leona's pool party skin artwork, howling abyss lines about rumors of them dating, lux new voice line and now an extensive lore in an AU and artwork and Ez's bio. There are different canons there, but Riot has always pushed it. Gay delusions with literally zero basis don't change that.

>women can't work

>First, we’re preventing Ornn’s teammates from hamstringing themselves by rushing his Masterwork upgrades. Ornn’s Forge items are meant to be something special for the late game, not early-game power spikes.

Does Riot really think the playerbase is dumb enough that they'll get Ornn upgrades before their 2nd item?

It's some dumb roastie who thinks being a woman means you have to deal with rapists lurking around every corner.

user i have dysphoria and hate being a guy...

I think so. I found this when I ran a search for 'Star Guardian LeBlanc' - the style doesn't seem quite right for the skin line but it's pretty close. Her clone or mimic shtick should also work just fine with a SG pet, thematically.

The playerbase is absolutely dumb enough

Ez and Lux mantain their relationship in secret, that's why she said they never evento talked.

Just because two characters aren't fucking doesn't mean they aren't ever going to get together or that the creators/writers/company aren't obviously pushing the idea.

Canon Ez has a crush on Lux and she's never even talked to him to even have an opinion on him and Riot still obviously loves to push the idea of them together as clearly shown in the official AU. I never said that means they are inlove in canon, just that Riot obviously pushing the idea in other official material is noteworthy as they have been linking them, one-sided or not, for a very long time.

Oh boy do I love losing games because the special snowflake top goes 0-3 and rage quits. Why the fuck is there still no system that detects these and gives loss prevented? The game went on for over 30min, he was afk for 20+ minutes!

I'm pathetic. I can't even carry myself out of gold.
If I died no one would care.

same but silver

I don't need your convoluted baseless 'what if' scenarios when I have a direct line from the canon skin that says "We never even talked"

>women in America
>able to afford to survive on their own

kek

grass is always greener user

dysphoria is the aspergers syndrome of our time

>spams Helmbreaker,teleports and chargingslashes until he gets free opening then 100-0's you with a infinite loop

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

YOU CANNOT RESIST US

>women in America
>able to afford to survive on their own

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/apr/09/genevieve-wood/what-pay-gap-young-women-out-earn-men-cities-gop-p/

lol?

I love Camille

>be gold 4
>on a 7 game winstreak
>lose a game
>check opgg
>my team were all unranked, first game, first season
>enemy team had a diamond last season, plat 5 this season

totally epic

I'm fine if the other user wants to agree to disagree, but don't blame me for responding when they keep autistically shoving "RETCON NEVER EVEN TALKED" delusions everytime I make a post about it.

I'd honestly rather talk about something else anyway, it gets boring repeating myself to a brick wall who keeps twisting my words and pretending or actually can't comprehend what I type anyway so here's my last post about it in this thread then.

You have the rest of this thread to circlejerk your gay delusions king gay/fat yuri austist have fun! Maybe if you clap your hands together and fap hard enough reality won't ever catch up to you.

>tfw no ranked buddy to climb with
I hate queuing alone

>shadows under eyes

Can this be a fetish?

That's a cute idea I've seen around a lot, but who knows.

Woah

What if Riven was a Mercenary turned good guy

>politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/apr/09/genevieve-wood/what-pay-gap-young-women-out-earn-men-cities-gop-p/

>a small subset of women outearns a subset of men neglecting the much higher life costs of being female

you're actually trolling

But she probably is. I imagine she does mercenary work for a living, if not normal work to hide her identity. And she's being purified of her Noxian ways, if she was ever tainted in the first place other than by association.

ʷᵒᵃʰ at me one more fucking time I swear to god.

wOaH

There is nothing pathetic about challenging the ladder, but you might want to take a short break and let yourself feel a little bit. It's OK to be sad and discouraged when things don't work out. Cry if you feel like it. There's no shame at all in caring about something - in fact, it takes a little bravery to allow yourself to become so invested in a competitive game.

>get boost job
>he mains yasuo
like clockwork

It was just a prank bro!

What champ can you just not play against? For me it's fiora. I just go full retard whenever I play against her

>not realizing this trend is going to continue and increase as more women go to college and less men go to college

moneyish.com/ish/young-women-are-getting-richer-as-young-men-get-poorer/

The only reason of the past wage gap was because men and women were focusing in different fields. With more women in STEM and more dudes not going to uni the wage gap is being flipped to be unfavorable for men.

but yeah, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS amirite?