Transfercoin going up again to the MOON!

Transfercoin just took a dip, buy while its low and sell high! Double your money, dev is super reputable and creators of other coins asked him to work on their coins for them.

Good, reputable coin. Looks like it's being pumped again. Sell your bitgay and jump into this while it's low. You'll thank me later.

what about it looks like its going to pump again.....

look at trends/ buy sell orders
its obvious

Somebody just dumped so they can buy at a lower price when all the idiots sell, then profit

Just bought some, its dipping guys i would buy it now while you can before it shoots up 300% again

Im in it about 1k, I'm going to try and follow the whales on this pump. Whale sold to make the price dip today to rebuy, then when its pumped back up again, make a healthy profit. TX to the moon!!

ok i will try senpai

Yeah guys it's not going to be this low for long, if you want to miss the opportunity go ahead, but when you're raging that you didn't buy it just remember you missed it.

from what im seeing, the dump ended earlier today and now it's gliding down against stable ground. I'd wait a little

>Buying after the coin has been dumped to oblivion

Go ahead everyone, It'll be roughly 2 more years before your shitcoin reach 20K satoshi again.

Happy bagholding!

now its oing back up already made money not to late join us

I didnt know nocoiners were still around on this board.
This coin is the personal project of infernoman, a lead Dev of CROWN. This coin is what DASH should of been had it not been a scamcoin. You're drunk if you think this coin is being pump and dumped just once

Shill more, it's funny =))

Buy now if you can in the next 24h it will skyrock

the coin is kind of going down right now !

this

what makes you so sure ?

It has a massive Dip right now and it has already skyrocket in the past

My heart is in BAY...

but all my FUCKING MONEY WAS IN TX REEEEEEEEE

that's like one year ago. Imma convert some of my mined coins to TX. Let's see...

Folks, I do believe the dump is over.
Get in on this shit now for mad gains.

GUYS

Can you explain this Graph to me?