Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is
Dynasty Warriors 9 Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=XUp6A60Te7E

Bulletin:
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng and Xun You are all newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-They took the fucking flute
-It was only supposed to be a joke
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-Reminder that your favorite character is now a clone, but Guan Ping still have his Great Sword

>not posting the improved Yuanji

Who the fuck forgot to send reinforcements?

Ah, because the grand commander said "chicken rib," I decided to follow his orders and retreat instead of sending reinforcements.

DW9 is dead

GUN BABES

Is she in Samurai Warriors 4 empires? I can't find her.

She is one of the Sens. There are like four of them (her, Kanetsugu's wife, Ieyasu's granddaughter, and someone else I forgot). She's the one with the sword/gun moveset.

Nice, do you know what scenarios she shows up in? I see one Sen next to Matsu; would that be her?

Honnoji and Sekigahara, surely. Also, the custom scenario has everyone at the start, right?

Yeah, I was hoping to find her in the Leading Ladies scenario but I guess not. She'd be serving the Tokugawa right?

>She'd be serving the Tokugawa right?
I don't remember at all. Been a while since I played.

Aw you guys didn't use this as the OP? I'm sure that user wanted to.

We might have used it if you didn't let /eagg/ die

Found her, thanks.

>The fact that if you play the game on medium difficulty on ANY scenario, you instantly roll over every single enemy regardless of who they are. The fact that you can try to C6 them, but it doesn't matter because officer falls to 3 square taps.

>Hard means you'll never get anything done because enemies essentially shoot up 10 levels and YOU become the dead one after 2-3 hits. It becomes ball busting hard. The only way I've found to make hard more balanced is to start with weapons unlocked and use the 2 or 3 star weapons. But even then it's obnoxious to lose a fight because a peon slapped your back, flinched you, then the general 4 hit KOs you. Just dumb.

I'd actually replace your comments with Hard being also too easy and Chaos being the right difficulty, but one that has an unbearable early game... Anyway, regarding the later complaints, that's why you have multiple lives (if you have enough troops), rather than just one like in mainline.

>Most strategies suck and take too long to use. Wait for 5 command bars. then 90 seconds. THEN you can make a big fire attack that doesn't really...do anything.
I mean, it reduces base and enemy officer health, which is relevant when you aren't defeating them in a couple of seconds.

>you
I was asleep! Asleep I say!

>Sphere of influence acension has exclusive officers locked to pre order bonuses
>you literally can't buy the officers so their gone forever unless you bought the game day 1

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I had to rush to make a new thread before people started spitting blood, we can use it next OP.

B E A N C U R D

sometimes at night I pretend I'm the guy on the right.

The tears soften the pillow enough to help me fall asleep

how hard is it to make a new thread you fucking dummies

Extella was a mistake.

Near impossible while you're asleep.

/eagg/ sure attracts a lot of mentally ill people.

I ain't see you doing it

I-I was at community college...

There is literally nothing wrong with dreaming all day and all night about your inevitable death.

Does 8XL Complete Edition include the DLC stages?

Sadly no. They call it "complete" because it's just the Vanilla DW8 and DW8XL into one package. They could've used a different word at least.

Megaman Musou when

I'm still waiting for that Mario musou.

>western samurai mario

shouldn't he be dressed as William? Not some guy who's only claim to fame is that he lost every battle he fought?

So much wrong with this post, lad

Why is it that eagg doesn't like nintendo anyway? I gotta say that Fire Emblem musou looks like shit, but HW was one of my favorites.

>Mario is Sanada clan
Then is Bowser Tokugawa?

You can fix all this by just giving your character the "slow" stat set. Which just gives them essentially the best stats in everything but movement speed. I do it for all my created characters so that when I make them allies they stay alive as well. Horses make the movement speed a non-issue.

There's one guy that gets triggered over anything Nintendo related posted here. Even a reaction image sets him off.

Contarianism and anger over HW getting more love from reviewers because it's Zelda.

More like there's one guy (You) you gets triggered over anything Nintendo getting shit on. Even jokes set you off.

Nintendo wasn't getting shit on in the first place. What point are you trying to make?

u wot m8

Anyone that is playing Sphere of Influence, how does marriage work? Can I marry one or more officers (you can marry three in RTK13 I think) and can they be custom officers? Or is it really necessary for it to be alliance marriage

Why don't they add Himiko to Wei in DW? She was in constant communication with Cao Rui and I'm pretty sure she visited them. She'd be be a free add since they already have her model and seiyuu which would flesh out his reign.

hi

hey there

What year would you want a ROTK Quest to start in?

Depends on how familiar the writer is with the era.

Is this the right thread for Dragon Quest Heroes?

Yes.

How good are the pc controls and online?

It's on sale rn for $30, looking to play it with my bud but he doesnt have a gamepad

What are the odds Xu Huang keeps his DW8 weapon?

Haha just joking nerd

You could see it being wielded by a generic in one of the new videos so he's probably not using a pike, but he might be a Dian Wei clone or something

184 or a few years before.

The day Lord Liu Bei was born

So we can cut the problem off at the root, good idea.

No, silly. It's so we can follow his glorious life

That doesn't mean he won't have it. Sima Zhao's weapon is the same and there was footage of generics having it.

I've always found that starting around the onset of the Yellow Turban Rebellion and some converting around is always a good way to build up character and quirks.

Something about the way Dian Wei holds and uses his weapon in DW8 always felt off to me

Is she right? Did we just get BTFO by a girl?

Is it better for the story to be more historically accurate or have better character development (not all characters can be developed equally I admit)?

I don't know but I'll buy her a drink at the shack

Historical accuracy is always better, if Koei copied the historical records 100% the writing would be fixed. There's a reason why these people are talked about to this day.

I blame the waifuposters, there is no other culprit

No you fag.

best girl. what is her best ship?

did she just indirectly call characters like cao cao, the jin family or lu bu irrelevant?

>indirectly
She was pretty direct with it.

Lingqi x user

she will never tell you that you saved her from loneliness only for you to tell her that she saved you from loneliness

People should be complaining about Diaochan even making it to the top 5.

I really don't understand what the fuck she's trying to say. Obviously it wouldn't be "ALL OF YOU", it would just be the people that didn't vote for her.

Why wouldn't Wang Yuanji win? She's Aryan as fuck

You realize your dick voted while you were asleep right?

Lyn for Fire Emblem Warriors

/eagg/ BTFO

Except Bao isn't historical and is a piece of shit for that reason, same goes for the all the weapons they're talking about.
Historical accuracy > weapons, otherwise you end up dindu shit like the latest Battelfield.
Koei need to step it up with the historical accuracy.

How about the fact that's she brings nothing new? Or that she has no personality beyond being Guan Suo's rockpet? Yes I know the post is bait but still.

>Historical accuracy > weapons
>Historical accuracy > anything
I mean, the game's not even based on history. It's loosely based on a book loosely based on a historical period. Bao sucks for more conventional reasons, not your armchair history buff stuff no one cares about.

What if I hate her because she's an annoying cunt?

>bao shitstain
>best character in the game

She literally does nothing in 8's story mode, I can't even remember a single level she's in.

When will they announce the new Jin character?

You aren't allowed to have that opinion because he doesn't know how to form strawman rebuttal to it.

When Simmer Yi gets his meatbuns.

I think she was in the Red Hare level

t. Bao herself

nanman shu hypothetical i think

Stop posting tumblr shit here.

looks bad desu

Okay, this thing triggered me so much so I'll bite.
What the fuck does she bring to the game since her debut? Fucking nothing aside a new pair of tits
Getting in the way of shipping Guan "faggot" Suo? She'd be delusional if she thinks anybody gives a shit a about that faggot, if anything people care more about Bao because at least she has boobs
And realize just how idiotic that last argument sound, goddamnit. Why add a new character that will never be anything but underused when half of the roster is already underused as fuck it is? The Sega could have spent more time fleshing out those characters instead of shitting out yet another character that nobody give a shit about
And unlike Cai Wenji, Bao is obnoxious and forced as fuck. Saying that she's the best character in the game is just a fancier way of saying "I'm literally retarded and got raped 3 times a day since I was 12 without noticing"

Love,
Anonymous

Wow, you really did get triggered

>We don't want to add characters that isn't from nu-FE games since we don't want there to be too many sword users
>More than half of the roster uses sword anyway
I hope whoever thought up and whoever agreed to this roster choke on bananas and die

Jogging away from page 10.

Will Xun Yu get a new design or just be like Xu Shu?

but seriously though, Diao Chan is a piece of shit. How the fuck did she make top 5?