/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
- 5* Okita: September 13-14, 17, 20-21, 24-25, 27
- 5* Hijkata: September 15-16, 17, 19, 22-24, 26
- 4* Tamamo Cat & 4* Suzuka Gozen always on rate-up
- 5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl CE (Taunt & ATK Up +10% for 3 turns)
- 4* Launch Order! CE (Quick +10%, Buster +10%)
- 3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order CE (Quick, Arts, Buster, Star Generation, Star Weight, NP Gain, NP Damage, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist +1%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Slut.

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

>You are now in Charge of the next Singularity
Pick 1 time Period
and 5 new Servants

>all these retards trying to shit on fanfiction
>when legends are fanfiction
>and some legends are fanfiction of other legends
>making Fate itself fanfiction of fanfiction of fanfiction

Nth for Fujos, kill yourselves

>/fgog/ has reached a new low.
It's literally been here since August 2015

gib challenge

>legends
It's myths you pleb redditor

Why everything that is discussed in these threads looked down upon by waifufags? I mean, no harm in being a waifufag, but anything that isnt waifu is automatically shit. Is virginity that much of a mental disability?

Is Brynhildr pure??

Also while we're talking fanfiction does anyone have that pastebinned "Memoirs of a Chaldea Janitor" thing?

>Unironically defending fanfiction
>Comparing actual legends that are a result of the development of humanity customs and traditions with a stupid autist's work

Post baka knight.

It's in the OP

Her autism keeps her mind pure while her body is impure

The Flustered Saberfag is an actual retard who keeps shilling his dumb story and couldn't even win BL's shitty contest. He doesn't needs to receive shilling from other retards as well.

Gil is a slut.

Pure king thread.

Did a fujo rape you, steal your firstborn and then burn your harvest or something?

No it's not. I kind of hope it'd keep going, it had the potential to be really nice.

Telegony is worst fanfic
MC's OC son from the secondary tier waifu shows up, kills MC, then steals best girl and becomes immortal.

Battle of Verdun
le Roi Soleil, Duke of Wellington, Francis Walsingham, Olga of Kiev, Kriemhild

POST SUPPORTS

Make the wormslut Sati Alter the villain and fund it

Who really gives a fuck about waifufags' opinions? The very fact that something is being discussed means there's those who like it. They like discussing that particular thing. If you happen to be one of them, you don't need to give a single shit about waifufags.

Is Kiara as pure as Gil?

>actual legendary myths and legends told by legendary storytellers or a group of contributors is the same as some shitter's fanfiction
>people will defend this
Reminder that if your fanfiction is nowhere near as grand as the myths of old then you have no right to spout this bullshit.

Meh the Aeneid is pretty bad, specially since it takes an already stablished character and makes him go OOC

Kiara is only pure on the inside, on the outside she's like a rotten cheese.

How long is the delay?

>dude if you hate fujoshit you are automatically waifufag i swear
Insecure much?

Its bad manners not posting your first.

This goddess is the strongest! Only 11 more Fou until her stats are once more truly maxed!

Kiara is pure lewd but her taste on lingerie is terrible.

Please don't lewd the pureness that is Hakuno/Gil. It's a purely brotherly and friendly relationship of mutual respect and familial love. Not something to be lewded.

Nasu took those legends and made his own world with them. We're all here to talk about it, not about some loser who has to use another man's world instead of taking the original legends and making his own world like Nasu did.

>Just rolled her five times trying to get Okita
Should I grail her? It seems that she likes me.

Do you mean golden ones?

>implying 200 years form now The Jetfag won't become a household name
>implying people won't tell stories of how he bravely BTFO all the gilcucks

>tfw I wanted her and got Okita

First time on Veeky Forums, fujo?

Only if you like her, what you're gonna do it's like going out with someone just because they like you.

Nausicaa x Telemachus a cute

>tfw gilcuck
>tfw managed to talk him down 3 different times in just this year.
It's hard getting him to drop his guard and stop acting like 13 year old /pol/tard.

It's both dipshit.

Shit taste. It's better than the Odyssey.

THOSE FUCKING LEWD TATTOOS AAAAAA

>implying the whole jetfag and gilshit fiasco isn't put up as a case study for retardation in assumably grown adults
>implying the name jetfag and gilcuck isn't going to end up being synonyms for retard in the dictionary

>legends
>original

user, almost all mythology draws from each other via cultural interactions and appropriating cool stuff from other cultures. Look at fucking Tamamo, who stands as living emblem of cultural osmosis and reinterpretation of different shit.

It's literally a bad Iliad but without the characters that made it good and just the bad Achilles wannabe

what's with Merlin's ears portrayed as pointy in a lot or art? Do we even see his ears officially?

Yep. She'll be at 1480/2000 once I clear the shop.

>gilcuck calls himself a gilcuck
AHAHAHAHAHAH

What did she mean by this?

Jesus Christ, stop being so butthurt. You've done this literally dozens of times now, where you pretend to be some mob sick of his shit but when it comes time for a poll whether to tell the Flustered Saberfag to gtfo there's at best 3 of you, and then 10 that like his shit and a couple dozen that don't give a shit and let it stay because it doesn't fucking matter

I was thinking it'd be a team up between Ravana and Duryodhana as a way to defeat the Pandava side with Ravana being built up as the main villain and possible Beast before the reveal that Beast V Kali is behind it all as part of starting the Kali Yuga early, as a misguided attempt to break mankind away from the gods before it was ready to stand apart from them by plunging them into evil and debauchery as a sort of worldwide Reality Marble thing to make them think that the gods can't rule them anymore. I'd have added in Karna Alter as well if I had enough space, as a wish from Duryodhana to bring his friend back that was twisted by his anger and hatred for the Pandavas.

Not even a fujo but i've been here way longer than your edgy ass also you're not gonna get any more (you) from me famlad

Incubus blood, and people figure 'vaguely inhuman/demihuman = pointy ears'

Just rolled Nero Bride, is she any good?

I mean original as in our world's legends and not Nasuverse's legends and characters.

>Gilcuck admits he is a cuck
Ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Gil Bride is Banana's mom

Nice, I hope you can complete her soon enough.

I really want to know whats up with Ibaraki calling everyone mom.

>dude he fought at Troy, therefore Achilles!
Aeneas is far better characterised than Achilles.

Saido no Doki desu thread

when does Gil come back to NA

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ROMA?

I liked the Aeneid but it's not canon. I don't care if it's 2000 years old, it's still a fanfic written to stroke Octavianus Augustus' dick

I will fuck every single one of you.

Fuck off Flustered Saberfag. I know it's you.

The Legend of Jetfag. The Hero who defeated Demon King Gilcuck and his army of Gilfags. As the Gilcuck and the army of Gilfags worshiped the Evil God Gilgamesh, they were constantly at war with not only the followers of Good Gods, but also the Evil Gods. It was then that Hero Jetfag, guided by Fate and blessed by the Knightly God of Lake, Lancelot, came to defend the world.

Because he's a hybrid and takeuchi and nasu are lazy, so elf ears might be a thing that's why we don't have a look of his ears.

Stop responding to that retard.

Reminder Lancelot is french fan fiction.

>it's not canon
Whose canon? It's certainly part of the Western Canon.

You are confusing Jack with Ibaraki.

GIRIGIRI AI

But I thought he was an attention whore who only posts with his avatar images attached so you can know it's him??

Everything he does in his war against Turnus is a rehash of Achilles, not to mention the whole poem is just Roman propaganda

Cute carrotbutt

No she called both Gil and Shuten mom. I wanna know why she calls people mom.

Will there ever be a HGW where everyone is literally a Veeky Forums shitposter?

The entire Fate franchise is published fanfiction using public domain characters.

ROMA
O
M
A
FC?

Even Melvin approved of the Flustered Saberfag. It's over, he's fucking unassailable now.

ROMA.

Odysseus when?

>Euryale
Good luck to you, though I was posting Stheno.

IKENAI BORDERLINE

Fuck off

Just fucking blur the fucking ugly as fuck face fucking face for fucks sake.

>Stheno
I wish she would come to me.

The Iliad canon

>still no Vlad's clown waifu CE
Poor guy

I still don't understand how this thing happened.

Thats not everyone

Propaganda is a nice word isn't it. Don't you also find that labeling something with it lets you pretend that a work has no cultural and artistic merit at all?