fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rorovak/status/907370027090837504
bilingual-ls.com/single-post/2017/08/24/Japanese-Game-Fans-to-Nintendo-We-Want-Translated-Not-Localized-Games
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwk6xMVV9go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marrying Doot!

No better time to announce FEW DLC than tonight, americans won't get to see TGS

Away with you pedo

I dare you to post the oldest pic from your FE folder user

No

Away with you, reddit.

>Away with you~!

Sanaki shall be punished! I will get her to S rank, then S rank someone else!

one dragon two dragon

>Ruins FE 11 and 12
"Heh too easy"

I don't actually know if this is the oldest FE picture I saved

This is my wife. She is perfect in every way and I love her. When she comes to Heroes she will have great art, a perfect voice and will be a good unit. I love my wife and she loves me.

Source my friend.

!

>marrying a thirsty slut

Ursula rerun when?

I rolled three of this ugly slut while trying to get Lancina, what should I do with them?

Man I remember struggling with Robin's GHB when it first came out, due to the enemy placement meaning you get shat on a mage of every colour.

Fast forward to now, it's a "use BLYN to delete everything episode". Even inferno couldn't stop the horsememe BLyn, and every "F2P" clear basically revolves around her.

>having trouble with balista in any game other than FE5
Pleb.

Is there an excel or sheet template for keeping track of all of your heroes on a list rather than having to scroll through the app?

>oldest pic from FE folder
>FEH picture
I'm pretty sure you can be banned for that

ta3/galeforce fodder

FEHkeeper

Autism

give one to me

mine is -spd

thanks user

lol
perfection

Fury or TA on chicken? Just rolled a 5* +spe -hp

I can't find my old hard drive with all my older pics so this is the oldest I have from my new folder :c

>loving my wife is autism

red dragon blue dragon

Fury.

I don't think I understand

How would a head from doot feel like ?
wouldn't here doot scrape/scratch my dick ?

How do I build Alphonse and Sharena?

I don't have trouble with them but they're so annoying when they're in almost every fucking chapter and you have to drag Marth's ass around to each village

Robin

twitter.com/rorovak/status/907370027090837504
bilingual-ls.com/single-post/2017/08/24/Japanese-Game-Fans-to-Nintendo-We-Want-Translated-Not-Localized-Games

Post your GHB clears

one dragon two dragon

Take away alfonse' legendary weapon because he doesn't deserve it and give him a brave sword+

Sharena is a free utility bot who can function as a healer with ardent sacrifice and renewal or as a more offensive Lance infantry. She's easily the best of the three starters.

Can someone please hit me up with Nephenee's and Black Knight early art for Heroes?

Damn right, we needed more ammo and not just dead weight.

>good news
(lol.

>tfw could have a 4*+5 Fem Robin but used one to pass down B Tome Breaker

from summer 2012 or 2013 I forget

Fem Robin has trash base stats and trash art.

MRobin
+atk -def or +spd -def?

censorship now affecting both versions lel

>Brave Sword+
Yeah but I have no Draug

Marrying Linde!

Karel broke my pity rate there was no blue orbs
I-I think I give up on Lancina..

IF THERE'S EVEN A TEASER IMAGE OF THE NEW FIRE EMBLEM IN THE DIRECT I WILL SEND HOME MY +SPD CELICA AND DOOT AS TRIBUTE
PLEASE INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS

3 dragon 4?
Give Tiki love, show her some more?

This is the oldest one I can find. My folders aren't very organized.

I hope you like this Cloud...

Yeah, now we can dodge another Fates fiasco and elitist whining because guess what, there won't be an "original version" anymore.

>all of this instead of just translating shit
I don't get it.

Suck my ass, jabroni

I'm back, what did I miss?

Then make him into an offensive soft boy. Give him defiant attack and brash assault, try and get him below 50% hp and send him in to beat people up with a +11 buff to attack. It's an awful build but more budget than brave sword.

>Wife Brave Unit
WHO'S THE BRAVEST WIFE, /FEG/?

Rate my Alfie

cordelia is the strongest and the bravest :')

I rolled a Ninian with shitty IV (+def -spd) but I am going to invest and use her anyway since she will be the only dancer I have other than olivia. How do i build her?

LB+, TA + QR?

>20k feathers again
>want to make Shepherd the team
Someone talk me out of this

You'd better.

Too lazy to use my brain so I just copied this video and tweaked it to work for me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwk6xMVV9go

>have used three just to pass ignis because I didn't know she was literally the sole source of g.tomebreaker
oops

My god she's shit.

>Donnel's pot falls off when you s rank him
I don't know what that's funny to me, but it is

>Whales are fucking scum
Nice

Reposting because previous thread was dead the moment I posted this.

Just a question, /feg/ - would you like to see some sort of time shift (like half of the game taking part 20 years later) to justify kids characters in Switch FE or would you rather not have any kids at all?

Because, while I love Awakening and Fates, I dont really want to see kids due to pairings problems and whole inheritance idea.

At the same time I would really want to see ideas from Valkyria Chronicles series implemented aka personal side missions for certain soldiers, optional and statis skirmishes, alternative chapters (not whole plot split lines but simply different variants of same chapter) or optional objectives on maps that alter future chapters (like if you intercept enemy scout, next map wont have enemy reinforcements).

What about you, /feg/?

Nintendo is pre-censoring their games now.

Do it brudah.
Use Bonfire > Escutcheon

didnt read lol

After seeing those stats, I'm not too upset about my 5* Merric anymore.

Do it fag

Serika!

>(like half of the game taking part 20 years later) to justify kids characters
That already happened, play the older games. And yes it was good then.
I just want gaidens back instead of paralogues.

P-please.

do normies really use children ? pretty sure they are a pain to level up because you get them late low level, I guess pairing and marriage can easily stay with support but I never found kids practical

Have the game take place over several generations, like with Agarest only not shit to play.

Stupid cuckdelia poster

Posted it recently but oh heck a repost won't hurt.

the one who takes bartres massive dick

Okay then, I'll read it, even if I don't like cordelia.

Why Escutcheon?

Trash/10

>oh chrom, your robin costume is great, nobody will suspect a thing!
>yeah robin, i know. you look great too.

please no more kids
it was fine as a one time gimmick in awakening but the idea of this shit being forced as a staple mechanic (no matter how they implement it, I fucking hate the eugenics shipping shit) makes me want to drop the series

The problem with a time skip is that you have to put a deadline on when units bang and shit. If they utilize a por/rd style support system this may not be that bad, but I still worry about pairing units together that produce a shitty kid because I couldn't utilize them that long/understand their growths and whatnot.

I cheesed it the hardest I could.

i'm gonna try to finish it with a memeteam but i like free stuff too much to not cheese it.

If Pyra's outfit was accepted by both NoA and Monolith, they I don't think there's going to much at risk.
What I want to know is if this will affect the text or if they'll just spend the entire work day looking at boobs to see if they're too flashy or not flashy enough

Low test cucks detected