Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhYAA8niTQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They added a hunter to a crossover? Didn't they say they won't add avatar tyoe characters to crossover cuz that would imply a "canon" avatar and they wajted to avoid that?

>Need 35 trap activations for stage
>Deck doesn't use traps
>Need to just fill a deck with traps and guarantee a loss

This is dumb

>shit controls
Otherwise agree. This should have been Doom 3.

It's on KHI's channel if not the transcription on the site definitely includes events.

she's 5'0 and weighs 98 pounds. she's probably too tall to be a chinese gymnast.

given how stacked she is, the only way this makes sense is if she's partially skeletal

yes, like I said compatibility settings didn't help no matter how i set them up

Hopefully we get a new waifu this week.

Witcher 1. Sadly don't remember the fight. so I will owe you an answer I guess.

>then how did you attack it?
>Knew WHEN to keep distance

>the Rise of the White Wolf

don't.

>tfw draenei paladin
Feels good having almost every expansion storyline revolve around you in some way.

>implying the mods care about following board rules
Where have you been since Hiro bought and abandoned this site?

M60's bipods were integral to the barrel.

please more

>rocket league
>cs:go
what a disgusting esports memer

>tfw all these improvements to the goldsrc engine made by the sven coop team will never be backported

Dragon Quest easily. I have tried four Final Fantasy games and dropped all of them. Meanwhile I can pick up a Dragon Quest game and become obsessed.

We are his little master minds....

Doesn't it interact additively with Inara's Earthen Guard healing boost? With Mother's Grace, it should just be a 10% penalty at Caut 3.

they said they learned a lot from working with Nintendo so maybe?

did it in next attempt, spent all resources

youtube.com/watch?v=MhYAA8niTQM
I love that intro for some reason

a fleshlight

>High elf arty literally doing nothing

Hmmmmm

>the enemy drops the intelligence right infront of our base
>three snipers on our team keep sniping instead of reaching down and taking it

This thread has potential, fucker

Yes, but Bannerlord when?

this is what always stops me from playing 2 and infinity back to back

i'd just try to memorize your way through this and try for a good run and then look up where the oxygen panel is in naval trauma and b line it

It's a cool game, but I still don't like the way it controls.

There's always one faggot like this in every thread.

Your monitor probably can't properly handle PAL60 format signals, it's expecting more lines of actual picture at the end.

Anything similarly overcrowded with random parts of the game crammed on You're right next to genetics AND the surgery theatre.
Just pick one and ensure they've the right parts.top of a void background.

its amusing how people that "outgrow" video games always play flavor of the month shit or WoW

>t6 - Lions (Slowly reproduce with each other when bought)

>not animated

>sony hybridoz X
Sounds legit

Can confirm it has made it's way over to NA

Please don't make me refeel these feels.

its already coming

Pretty much.

jesus so is everyone here in different corps? i cant imagine the shit flinging that must go on in these threads.

Most were done in Japan? Like what? Aren't most of the games developed by americans?

>3 different leak threads
>every single one of them says something different except the obvious shit like Mario
>Dragonborn

Ya fuck off

Please do not reply to my replies

I feel like it was still at least a little busy on weekdays just a few months ago, when I used to play. It's 7 PM where I live, which would usually be prime time for siege on the TS.

No one here has actually played the original Rogue.

Is this supposed to make me feel sympathy for this retard?

I was looking at the preview, so is 80 at max? Then what about the twins? Do they get an increase?

Regardless of your pathetic copy and paste Horizon isn't a ground breaking game in 2017. Open world games like that are a dime a dozen in this day and age.

That was in Graces and Zestiria too you knob.

I recently did that with Bravely Default. Maxed every job and leveled to 99, now I can bring myself to finish the last fucking world.

As a headphone user, the audio quality in this games kind of lacks, especially in comparison to games such as Wipeout 3. Im really not impressed with the soundtrack or sound effect quality.

They cater to a different market base from Steam.
Dropping the client is more likely to happen.

Anyway to turn in quests to Preston Gravy without going to him? I fucking hate going to Preston Gravy.

Change your desktop resolution to something the game supports before starting it.

You could always get a flashlight mod.

Nah 4 game overs later idc anymore

Troll girls

>there was literally nothing to do on foot
Jumping off the car was pretty amusing by it self.

that crack in the wall is my spot on p99

name is Meisman, erudite negromancer

Half-pipe special stage from Sonic1, but that's probably too technical for the modder brainlets.

Is Deus Ex the game with that one level where you have to climb a fence at some military base?

Fuck that level.

You forgot the part where they instantly sperg out if you post gay shit and call you a /drg/ autist after that.

I want to fuck Gex

I've always just used a dualshock

I'm not sure if you're joking or not

I kinda agree but both REmake and Pikmin 2 had better versions in newer platforms.
So that leaves F-Zero GX and Killer 7.
lol no. Overrated trash.

I spent most of my current 100 hours with Gigas. At first I thought it was just a lack of matchup knowledge, but he is actually lacking tools. Shame because he is fun to play otherwise. Not as bad as SFV Ryu, but still bad.

When playing as C'tis at what ratio do you recruit Shamans vs Reborn vs Sauromancers?

>sc2

lol, we are watching admiral bulldog

>and surmised that the levels are just too big for the time limit.
But he's right. The time limit is arbitrary.

What makes you say that?
If anything, Nights reminds me of Kibou Yuugi.

what does sex feel like?

Mado 1 is on Pc Engine, PC98, Game Gear

I didn't say I care, I was talking about me and why I personally use Ironman. Go have a wank and get the aggression out your system there little fella

Pof is surprisingly close

Mosin's were trash tier rifles even back then slavboo.

This is literally old Sonic + new levels that are also good though.

>first implication is germany doesn't get good things
>second implication is germany gets good things

>can we be friends?

Not with all that weebshit we can.

>shit that you never see in actual gameplay outside of high level duel tournaments

post more Momiji please

We did it lads.

We did it.

But apparently, there's no effect.

Goodbye boys

Air Fortress at the moment. Picked it up for $3. I've also been playing Shadowgate for the past few months. Im not using any guide so it's been frustrating at some points but I get a huge hard on when I discover something new.

Dyspo could have a neat moveset based around speed.

Kinda like the Flash in Injustice, but more anime.

The character is only really oversexualized by the fanbase and games in the same series have more ridiculous female designs

>/dag/ """moderation"""

>all of these normies talking about moving to japan, living in japan, japanese pop culture, wanting a qt gf in japan, interacting with japanese people
I just want to play their video games.

I like smash 64 better than that one desu

>and the technical advantages weren't that great
Yes they were, stock Nes was barely more powerful than a Colecovision, SMB1 was a technical achievement. And MS destroys Nes even when compared against mapper games.

Also, enemies can't attack you while you are in the air (jumping). Use that to close the distance with the ranged ones (dragons, etc.).

Calling the cops.

Have to agree with this massive faggot.

I thought WhickedWhims finally getting fucking autonomy would capture my interest in this game again, but nah.
3 is hard to get into after 4, but its so worth it when you finally do.

No, I would say it did not, like all Zelda games.

Yeah, set the binding that's not the three position switch abstraction

>tfw my account is a jewgle mine
I'm gonna be so rich next month

You could do an instant turn to any direction by double clicking the left stick, which helped a lot when driving around.

>Beyond that though you now realize why people call it a dated game. Because they fucking suck at it.
Yeah, people who struggle with SM64 must have neurological disorders. It's the only explanation.

This is one of those games that questions "Why the fuck is it so rare?"

Anyways, I bet some sucker would buy it for $5000

Gorillas can learn sign language, dolphins can use tools; they're still just animals
They're not human, so by definition they're animals

That's because Japan doesn't have a word for animal