/ink/

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- There is an upcoming Salmon run update, check tumblr for details
- McNuggets has won the McFries vs. McNuggets Splatfest in Japan!
- Version 1.3.0 has been released! Read the patch notes here: en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2
- An update in mid-October will be focused on improving main weapons! (twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/905704555152785408)
- The Custom Splattershot Jr. has been released! Comes with Autobombs and Ink Storm.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL
> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stats
- loadout.ink/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcaPiiFZu2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post your favorite shoes!

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=vcaPiiFZu2o

I unironically like the Norimakis.

I've been doing really well on Splatoon lately, Still low level due to army. I've been using motion controls, getting top score almost every match, Was on a 9 win streak then it died. But I'm still happy.

But.. I don't look..fresh at all. I can't seem to find gear that makes my squid look good.

Help?

It takes 20,000 to scrub any gear even if it's 1 or 3 slots, but there is a special rule during Splatfests where you only scrub one slot and it costs less?

Hunter Hi-tops, cause I see those shoes all the time irl and they don't look comically oversized or clash horrifically.

I wore them for a long time, but got bored and made the swap just today when some White Kicks with ink saver sub went up on Splatnet.

Splatfest tee costs 2000 to scrub instead, that's all. And with the changes to slots xp now there's no reason to not fill all three since they have the same xp requirements.

Yeah, it costs 2,000 during the splatfest, or 6,000 for 3 slots.

Always, ALWAYS scrub during splatfests and never any other time.

looks good here, hope this thread doesn't go into the pit like →

The Splatfest Tee costs only 2000g to scrub instead of 20 000g, so people used to scrub at tier 1, which only takes 4000p, to maximize chunk profits. That was changed so that every tier on the Tee is now 7500p, so it's more economic to scrub at tier 3 now.

My bro. I really want more colors though.

That thread had 3x as many posters as you idiots here, what the fuck are you doing, this is only making things worse.

we should just start a discord

Quality over quantity. That trash thread will contain the /pol/ idiots and creeps at least for a little while.

We're here to talk about the game while all the cancer can occupy the other thread.

And on that note, why does it seem I can't get kills with the Jet Squelcher in ranked like I can in Turf War? Is it really only good at killing scrubs?

>That trash thread will contain the /pol/ idiots
>doesn't even pay attention to the OP in this thread

So are we going to split /ink/ into two separate generals from this point on? We can be /inkg/ for gaming and the other thread can be /inkrp/ for role playing

I wish, this thread is just a pipe dream of a protest

>3x as many posters
>i want antifa forced bait meme
>i want some faggot saying i want to kill/fuck/rape/dismember a squid
>i want some subhuman to post about bullying callie, pearl or marina
go back there then if that's what you like

You don't need gear that's both fresh and good abilities right away at your level. You can go with one and the other and it'll be okay.

That stuff is usually pretty harmless, or easily ignored. This last thread was just a trash fire right away.

Splatoon 3 makes your rank completely hidden, but uses a number with a wide range (for more "ranks") instead of letter grading. How do you feel about this?

>implying you're quarantining them and not they're quarantining you

Holy shit, Luna Blaster is fun. Why have I been ignoring it so long?What's the difference, in practice?

because you fell for the crutch blaster meme

Gentlemen, it's been an honor posting with you.

I don't buy into any of the crutch bullshit. Blasters just never seemed like my style, and I don't really like he look of the Luna. But the rumble, the sound of a hit, the quick killing especially in rainmaker, the baller... It's like I'm playing a whole different game than with my main weapon, and it's definitely going to be an alternate of mine.

Anyone want to discuss what could be in the direct? 3 new stages I hope.